xTheThiBag88x send off OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd keep that pic with the art to prove that he saw him do it so it can be verified as an original. You might consider not selling it. I think in the future he'll be regarded as Andy Warhol is today. You might get a few thousand now you could possibly get a million or so in the future.

[quote name='zewone']yeah I have pictures but I'm on my phone. ill post em tomorrow . I got a pic of him, a pic of the stencils on the wall, and ill take a pic of the stencils after the wear and tears.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it was wrong to take the stencils or anything, but I'm not sure it'd be in anyone's better interest to post a picture of Banksy online if someone could identify him from it. It is up to you, though.

He had the entire open net and shot the ball over it...What an a$$. He was 10 feet away!

Leander Schaerlaeckens: Cherundolo is again allowed to soar up on the right, feed it into Donovan, who gets it back from Bradley, beats the keeper, lays it off for Altidore who blasts it over from an unmissable distance!!!!!

Yeah that was absurd.

I want to punch the Slovenia goalkeeper in the balls for letting that Defoe goal in for England.

Even the British TV commentators I am watching the England v Slovenia match on said that Dempsey goal should have stood.

[quote name='seanr1221']I wonder how hard its going to be to get a 3DS this Christmas.[/QUOTE]

I would think it's impossible...Isnt it coming out in Spring 2011? :D

[quote name='Number83']I would think it's impossible...Isnt it coming out in Spring 2011? :D[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking. If you do get one, SELL, SELL, SELL!!!

[quote name='seanr1221']Dang :(

LP, what glitch?[/QUOTE]

Not sure how it worked exactly, but they had B1G2 Free on XBOX games, but the glitch made it work on X360 games.

I ended up with Toy Story 3 (new), Dead To Rights (Used), Red Dead Redemption (used) and Metro 2033 (Used) all for $80 after 15% off coupon and EDGE...deal died right before I was able to check out.

Is Dead to Rights even worth money? I wanted to rent something today, but I'm not sure what. I'm thinking Splinter Cell: Conviction.

I remember the DS originally came out at a weird-ass time of the year (like Mar. or something)

There's already too much shit coming out as usual Sept. - Dec., so Feb. or Mar. would be fine.

this is for the hungry people at work
tumblr_l43323zZXX1qa6w7zo1_500.jpg

[quote name='KingBroly']Anyone watching this 1st Round Wimbledon match? 43 to 42, 7 hours, 54 minutes in. Final set.[/QUOTE]

I keep chedking up on that match and it is just ridiculous.

1. Yeah, this Wimbledon match is INSANE.

2. I will wait as long as it takes to get a 3DS this Christmas. I waited 13 hours to get a Wii, and I'll do it again!

[quote name='Rocko']1. Yeah, this Wimbledon match is INSANE.

2. I will wait as long as it takes to get a 3DS this Christmas. I waited 13 hours to get a Wii, and I'll do it again![/QUOTE]

QfT. This will probably be the first time I buy any game system at launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back