Yahoo Answers...what happens in the hostel...

Unickuta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Link

[quote name='kai j']I am in hostel, All boys will sleep in one hall and next hall all girl will sleep, one day I am very sick I didn't go to school. and stayed in the hostel, Like me she also stayed in the hostel
There is no one other than we both

I proposed her to have *******
She refused, but i compelled her to do so

we had ****** after I am very scared that she will get pregenancy, we didnt wore any condoms

How to prevent now? give me idea[/quote]

I thought this was hilarious...but for some strange reason, none of the twelve answerers called out the OP on rape. Hopefully it was just his bad English skills.

[quote name='zewone']He compelled her, doesn't mean he raped her. Just talked her into it.[/quote]

...she refused, but then he compelled her? A woman that he didn't even know? Without a condom?

Dude, it's rape.

?? WTF I know what happen in Hostel, did he not watch the movie, WTF is that fucker trying to say? whats *******??? did he have AnalSex with her? is that what them astriecks stand for? did he stay at where they filmed Eli Roth's Hostel movie? is it a real place or something?

[quote name='Unickuta']...she refused, but then he compelled her? A woman that he didn't even know? Without a condom?

Dude, it's rape.[/QUOTE]

Not Rape. He talked her into it. Not Rape.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Not Rape. He talked her into it. Not Rape.[/QUOTE]

He compelled her to do so............ so a few backhands , maybe a kick to the ribs and she was all for it

[quote name='Poor2More']?? WTF I know what happen in Hostel, did he not watch the movie, WTF is that fucker trying to say? whats *******??? did he have AnalSex with her? is that what them astriecks stand for? did he stay at where they filmed Eli Roth's Hostel movie? is it a real place or something?[/quote]

This cannot be serious.

[quote name='Poor2More']?? WTF I know what happen in Hostel, did he not watch the movie, WTF is that fucker trying to say? whats *******??? did he have AnalSex with her? is that what them astriecks stand for? did he stay at where they filmed Eli Roth's Hostel movie? is it a real place or something?[/QUOTE]

So when you delivered those DVDs the other night, did you get compelled?

[quote name='Poor2More']?? WTF I know what happen in Hostel, did he not watch the movie, WTF is that fucker trying to say? whats *******??? did he have AnalSex with her? is that what them astriecks stand for? did he stay at where they filmed Eli Roth's Hostel movie? is it a real place or something?[/quote]

You da best mang. You deed it.

[quote name='Poor2More']?? WTF I know what happen in Hostel, did he not watch the movie, WTF is that fucker trying to say? whats *******??? did he have AnalSex with her? is that what them astriecks stand for? did he stay at where they filmed Eli Roth's Hostel movie? is it a real place or something?[/QUOTE]
... there is absolutely no way you're real.

bread's done
Back