yakumo's Final Lowball of the Year Over.

[quote name='Don illmatix']damn you glass, costing me more $$ on fear effect lol[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. When I bid, the price was too good to pass up. I knew though that if I bid again, you would just outbid me, so I left them alone.

I have finish finalizing the lowball, please wait patiently for your lowball invoice, as it will include the payment address and instructions. Those who do not have a shipping and final total - I need your address, please provide them in a PM.

I do have address for 2supekard/blackdog/Nagasami/kobberbean from lowball #3, if you have not change your address/move/spontaneously combusted then do not PM me a Address. I do have to package your items and weight them in order to get a shipping quote.

[quote name='kobberbean']One mistake... I bid $8 on 104.spiderman figure in post 270[/QUOTE]

Fixed the mistake, thank you for pointing that out.

Alright, just got everything packed and ready to ship, I will start weighing boxes for those that won figures. I will start sending out invoices by tonight, sorry I do have to work, so I will do it after work.

I looked over this and I was indeed wrong, but Kobberbean did beat you on the Spider-man, He bid $8 on post #270. I updated it so it will now show correctly.

resend me the invoice, it shows a man spider instead of a Battle ravaged spiderman, and thanks
[quote name='yakumo']I looked over this and I was indeed wrong, but Kobberbean did beat you on the Spider-man, He bid $8 on post #270. I updated it so it will now show correctly.[/QUOTE]

Just a reminder for everyone who hasn't paid, you are on a 7 day limit to pay from the day I sent out invoices (Sunday, 11/13) or you will receive a negative feedback as stated in rule #6. Last day of payment will be Sunday 11/20, if you need a extension contact me.

The only one with an extension is elguluso because of the mix up with the spider man figures. Payment is extended to 11/21.

For those who have receive your packages, please leave a feedback.

[quote name='mike.m']Are the figures loose or sealed?[/QUOTE]

None of the figures are opened, they are still in it's original box. I will provide pictures of everything later and what you see in the pictures are what you get. I'm still adding a few more things onto the low ball.

lowball-banner-ps2-1.png

2. Clock Tower 3 (A) - $1
7. Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection (S) - $5

lowball-banner-ps3.png

12. Initial D: Extreme Stage (A) - $5 ifacebook

lowball-banner-360.png

13. Borderlands: GOTY (S) - $2

19. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Mile's Edgeworth's Investigation (S) - $3
20. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulation (C) - $1

lowball-banner-gc-1.png

21. Skies of Arcadia (B) - $3
24. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (S) - $6