Yearbook: $60. Forgetting your undies: PRICELESS

Actually here's what I know from seeing the story on the news so damn much. She told her mom about it the day the year books came out and she hasn't been to school since then. The picture was for the pottery club.
And yes you can see a little landing strip on their so guys you may want to back off on posting pictures just because she is a minor and you don't want to get into any child pr0n sting operation crap....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJLhQoxenB8

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='benjamouth']Ahh ok, the pic looked to me like a flat photo on a stick but it's difficult to tell. I'm sure you're right TFN.
[/QUOTE]

Na he isnt. It is a photo of someone taped to a ruler or something. The heads for beauty school people are usually bigger... and not on a stick. This seems more like a friend who was out sick the day of the photograph so she used a picture of her so she could also be in the yearbook picture.

How would there be panty lines when she's sitting down?
Attention whore got too much attention. Now she's sad.

[quote name='benjamouth']

Bear in mind I'm from the UK and don't understand your weird "Saved by the Bell" like High School set-up!

[/QUOTE]

greatest post ever

[quote name='slidecage']everyone be on the lookout for next years yearbook : )[/QUOTE]

You should buy this year's and sell it on eBay. Shits gonna be hot.

2008F03F31816853522.jpg

Supposedly, this is her face:
1242413624080.jpg
There is also a pic floating around of her and her mother smoking from a hookah together. I would say this is one classy family.

She will probably end up suing the school and making money off of this which is a shame because it is stupid in the first place. Based on the pics you can see it biut what makes me sad is that to avoid all this all she had to do was sit to the side, stand up, or easiest of all just cross her legs.

[quote name='cdeener']She will probably end up suing the school and making money off of this which is a shame because it is stupid in the first place. Based on the pics you can see it biut what makes me sad is that to avoid all this all she had to do was sit to the side, stand up, or easiest of all just cross her legs.[/QUOTE]

Abstinence works every time it is tried.

She wears that outfit with no panties, and is complaining people think they see stuff? How'd she ever get out of Kindergarten? Either it's a shadow, or she needs to invest in Nair.

[quote name='mtxbass1']You've got to be kidding me. They're upset over that? Wow. A black hole between her legs that is obviously too dark/shadowed to see anything. Give me a break here.[/QUOTE]

That's not a black hole, that's her giant muff.

Reminds me of another case of "buyers remorse"

According to Sharon Stone, director Paul Verhoeven asked her to remove her underwear for the leg-crossing scene, as he said they were too bright and reflected at the camera. Stone agreed to do so under the assumption that her genitals weren't visible. It was only at an early preview that Stone discovered Verhoeven chose to use this specific shot. Stone was mainly cross with Verhoeven for not discussing the matter with her beforehand, but decided to let the scene go without changes, as she felt this conformed with her movie character. However, director Paul Verhoeven's version of the conflict is that he told Stone beforehand about the leg-crossing shot, as it was important for showing Catherine Tramell's free-spirited nature and her constant drive to toy with people. Stone was reportedly excited about the idea and shot the scene. However, during the early preview, her agents supposedly disproved of the scene, fearing it would harm her future career. According to Verhoeven, Stone radically changed her mind about the shot and demanded that he remove it, which he ultimately refused.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103772/trivia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO9wiK27iHM

[quote name='xycury']
sicklesyearbookshotn-blurred.jpg

well.... she should have had her hands pushing down... like a lady.[/QUOTE]

Oh here we go again. More Blurry-Americans. Every time I turn on the TV it's Blurry-Americans in some sort of trouble again. What is it with these people? Is there another ethnic group in this country that is more often depicted in trouble with the law or society at large than these descendents of the once proud and law abiding Blurry folk?

[quote name='epobirs']Oh here we go again. More Blurry-Americans. Every time I turn on the TV it's Blurry-Americans in some sort of trouble again. What is it with these people? Is there another ethnic group in this country that is more often depicted in trouble with the law or society at large than these descendents of the once proud and law abiding Blurry folk?[/QUOTE]

Their leader is Bigfoot, as he is a large out-of-focus monster, which is extra scary to me.

Idk I think the aliens are their leader. Bigfoot is to them what jesus is to christianity. Perhaps aliens are just flying bigfeet (bigfoots?).

Well, i currently go to high school and i have an idea of the girls in my grade that would present themselves like that, i mean, plenty of girls dont wear pantys and its almost like they forget they're wearing skirts. Everyone is becoming a bunch of babies now and all kids are stereotyped that way... it sucks. in my house if i get into a fight over a game my mom breaks it, done... no one plays. my neighboor goes out and buys a new ps3 and controller so they can play together online......

Wait. HOLD ON.
High School girls can dress like THAT now? :shock:
Mini-skirts are okay in HIGH SCHOOL!?!?

I bet next you're gonna tell me all the boys can wear "Big Johnson" and "Co-ed Naked" T-shirts now!?

It's amazing how much "the rules" can change in about 10 years....

I've been teaching high school for over a decade now and I've yet to get a panty-less eyefull yet. I've seen lots of other stuff that was questionable or in poor taste, but never the beaver in the wild.

[quote name='Gameboy415']Wait. HOLD ON.
High School girls can dress like THAT now? :shock:
Mini-skirts are okay in HIGH SCHOOL!?!?

I bet next you're gonna tell me all the boys can wear "Big Johnson" and "Co-ed Naked" T-shirts now!?

It's amazing how much "the rules" can change in about 10 years....[/QUOTE]

10 hell try 5. I see girls walking to/from the high school that I went to that make me wish I was back in. They show a lot more and the close look to be 3 sizes to small from what they wore when I was in school. Or atleast what they were allowed to ware.

[quote name='sendme']10 hell try 5. I see girls walking to/from the high school that I went to that make me wish I was back in. They show a lot more and the close look to be 3 sizes to small from what they wore when I was in school. Or atleast what they were allowed to ware.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps the most pathetic thing I've read on here in a long time.

the girl knew what she was doing. she has set herself up to sue the fuck out of the school,printers,and publishers and will never have to work a day in her life now from this

[quote name='sendme']10 hell try 5. I see girls walking to/from the high school that I went to that make me wish I was back in. They show a lot more and the close look to be 3 sizes to small from what they wore when I was in school. Or atleast what they were allowed to ware.[/QUOTE]
wooderson.jpg

"You girls need a ride?"

Having read that, I wish you were back in school also. I'm thinking English class.

i find it really fun that if that uproar stood domestic, only the school and some neighboring areas would know, but the mom went ape-shit and now the pic of her daughters "cooter" is all over the internet..
...also, since we are all [trying] to look at some 16 yr old's puffinstuff..can that get us in trouble for something?

I guess things got uptight with dress codes for a while. When I was in high school in the late 70s/early 80s (to the extent I was ever there) mini skirts and tube tops were no big deal. My sister graduated in 1970 and she had this mini-dress outfit with matching purse I know she wore at school at least once, from the photos I've seen. And she was not the daring sort.

OTOH, wearing pants so low as to show butt cleavage was not done back then. But the lack of appropriate underwear for that look was probably a factor. The big dare then was how thin and clingy of a top one could find to display the wares without technically showing anything.

[quote name='Gentlegamer']
wooderson.jpg

"You girls need a ride?"[/QUOTE]

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

All right All right All right

bread's done
Back