Yes, It Was An Aprils Fool Joke - No, You Aren't A Stolen Goods Trading Suspect

Kind of funny i can't seem to stay logged onto CAG because every time my laptop hibernates I lose internet and it makes me sign into all of my crap. So I saw the page first as not logged in and I was like WTF cheapy got lazy this year he didn't even do a joke. Then i logged in and I was like damn that might have got me if I was logged in already

ahahaha!!!!

Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Wee),
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Wee),
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
(Like a cop car)
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Hey),
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Hahaha)...
I'll make ya say...

[quote name='slidecage']First you do NOT know that noone else can NOT see your name...

People who had their IDS ripped off in the past Will not Find this funny...

Now if it would allow you to click the link and big letters came up

APRIL FOOOLS

it would be something different .. but the link doesnt even work (says something like NOT FOUND) making it look even more that your kicked off the site

You posted in the wrong topic area though[/QUOTE]

Exactly!! I got hit three times with debit card fraud this year ijn a two week span for over $900. That wasn't a good experience, believe me!!

You guys are geniuses. I can't believe you even made a wiki page for this "April Fools Day" thing. By the time he realizes we're legitimately onto him the cops will already have him in custody.

I honestly don't agree with putting it on the home page of cag and putting someone on blast like that, even if it is april fools joke. I don't celebrate holidays and when I saw it at first i was like wtf? then realized the stupidity of the day and moved on. yeah, it's false and don't condone it but cheapyd think it's cute so I guess it'll stay.

dw6victory.jpg

Yup, I was on the phone when I checked the front page and wasnt thinking clearly. So it actually had me fooled for a few seconds. Best April Fool's joke I've seen all day.

BAD joke! You embarassed at least one poor guy because he happened to be from Mexico and had never heard of April Fools. Don't make April Fools personal in the future.

You got me for a few seconds and I showed my wife and she was like tell me the truth what are you doing, is it true. I then told her it was just a site joke, but thanks cheapy for getting me in trouble and it was funny.

Damn, When I saw the front page and then the tag "mogamerisadouchebag", I thought who the hell told CheapyD? Then I remembered what day it was!

Touche!

[quote name='mogamer']Damn, When I saw the front page and then the tag "mogamerisadouchebag", I thought who the hell told CheapyD? Then I remembered what day it was!

Touche![/QUOTE]

I never understood why people considered douchebag to be an insult, I personally feel it's a compliment.

[quote name='NinjaPenguin7']Oh wow I feel stupid. I just messaged CheapyD about it proclaiming innocence. lol xD Nice[/QUOTE] haha i just did the same thing i forgot about april fools day

Fantastic joke, easily the best I've seen. I knew it was a joke since I've never traded before, but the nuances of the joke are great. I love the tags and the inability to "read" the comments. That's the best part I think. It makes it look like your account really was closed.

Ugh, I don't get why you guys don't play with him? That would have been epic. Why you people have to quickly go, "DONT WORRY IT WAS A JOKE!". Gah... that is what April 2nd is for.

It's all good OP, I probably would have fell for it too but I read a forum from another CAG victim before I signed in.

I will admit it; I started to write a "I'm innocent" e-mail until critical thinking kicked in and reminded me what today was. Plus, I was labeled as an upstanding member of the community in the post. Then I knew it was bullshit.

Best. Joke. Ever. Particularly the "user X is a douche" tag.

I just shot a brick. I thought someone hacked into my account and started selling stuff that I didn't know about. I even emailed that email address. Damn you cheapy. I hate april fools. You need to add another ticket to contests titled "If you almost had a heartattack claim this ticket"

Holy shit. You got me good CAG. My heart started pumping. You bastards!

Well now I can get back to selling stolen goods at least...oh wait.

It only had me for a second, but in that second my heart jumped up into my throat. Then I realized I'd never traded a game online, much less on CAG. Next April Fools I'll try to remember to have my coffee before going near the computer.

At first glance I thought I won something cause my username was on the front page, then I started reading and the :rofl: began. Then I got sad I didn't win anything.

yeah I truly gotta give props to master programmer John! Not only did this turn out to be hilarious, but it was a brilliant piece of coding..how you guys got it to only show our username to us in the article is beyond me (believe me, its not very far, i know nothing about web design) thanks again guys, definitely the best all day!

bread's done
Back