YesAsia coupon code?

brianmoy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
311 (100%)
Anyone know of any $5 coupon (or other) coupon codes for YesAsia for existing members? I know about the ones for new customers, but that won't work for me.

I made the mistake of paying with PayPal for something - so my refund was in store credit. So I've been wanting to use the credit before I just forget I have it. I had a $5 coupon code from spending $50+ which I'd keep trying to use. The last two straight orders I tried to make with my store credit and $5 coupon were later both cancelled from being out of stock - so the credit keeps coming back to me. The second order cancellation, my account wasn't credited until a week AFTER they told me what I ordered was out of stock. By coincedence my $5 coupon JUST expired the day before they put the credit into my account. So I lose out on my $5 coupon I earned from spending over $50 because everything I keep trying to order is out of stock and cancelled... Bastards!

[quote name='brianmoy']I know about the ones for new customers, but that won't work for me.
[/quote]

[quote name='masterofdarkness']Get $5 off any order of $30 or more. Use coupon code ISYA247 (new customers only).
-------
Get $3 off orders of $15 or more with coupon code WGASIA3 (new customer only). Use coupon code WGASIA3 at checkout.
---------
SGAME5
$5 Discount on any Game

Try here:
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/yesasia.com[/quote]

The $5 discount one is expired.

[quote name='YesAsia'] We are sorry, we find the following error(s):
  • This coupon has expired.
Please fix the field that is RED in color. [/quote]

The other two are new customers only, I tried them anyways but they wouldn't work... Anybody else?

Why does the Play-Asia coupon code request thread get all the action? Constant codes being posted there and not a single YesAsia one here yet...

[quote name='brianmoy']Why does the Play-Asia coupon code request thread get all the action? Constant codes being posted there and not a single YesAsia one here yet...[/quote]

Because Play-Asia includes coupons with all of its orders, YesAsia's are usually just for new customers.

[quote name='briandadude']Because Play-Asia includes coupons with all of its orders, YesAsia's are usually just for new customers.[/quote]
Actually, YesAsia usually sends me a $5 coupon code with every order I do. They sent me a coupon code with my last order. Just that I wasn't able to use the last one sent to me because of the above mentioned hassles. My last 2 orders ended up being out of stock and cancelled - making it 60 days when I was told the second time, so my code had JUST expired.

bread's done
Back