Not open for further replies.

sblymnlcrymnl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (99%)
ampsycho5of.gif

Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?
They're OK.
Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83,I think they really came into their own, commercial and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consimante professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour.
Hey Halberstram.
Yes, Allen?
Why are their copies of the style section all over the place, d-do you have a dog? A little chow or something?
No, Allen.
Is that a rain coat?
Yes it is! In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
[raises axe above head]
Hey Paul!
[he bashes Allen in the head with the axe, and blood splatters over him]
TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU fuckING STUPID BASTARD! YOU, fuckING BASTARD!

Pic dedicated to BigSpoonyBard. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Damn you, I was going to make the Sphincter Wrinkle OTT since they're not here and they'd eventually go insane over it. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Heh, well it's not the same if Bard doesn't do it himself. :lol:

Listen to Eminence Front By The Who while looking at that pic its hilarious :D
Like My New Sig?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Heh, well it's not the same if Bard doesn't do it himself. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Just let Tip have his way with the OTT and Bard should be on when he's done to make a new one.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
ampsycho5of.gif
[/QUOTE]

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ass. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

[quote name='JSweeney']You should be happy... I mean, people actually want to see your picture. [/QUOTE]

Only because they're rubbing their hands in glee in trying to get their hands on it to Photoshop it to death. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']^
|-------- Tiphireth?[/QUOTE]

... You aren't insinuating that you think that's me, are you?

[quote name='Ledhed']Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ass. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.[/QUOTE]

Actually, that's the Huey Lewis and the News monologue there, but whatever. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Actually, that's the Huey Lewis and the News monologue there, but whatever. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I know, but I couldn't find a concise summary of the Huey Lewis monologue quickly enough.

Besides, I'm not really into singers...

[quote name='Ledhed']I know, but I couldn't find a concise summary of the Huey Lewis monologue quickly enough.

Besides, I'm not really into singers...[/QUOTE]

:applause:

(Added it to the op). :D

[quote name='Tiphireth']... You aren't insinuating that you think that's me, are you?[/QUOTE]

If "insinuating" is another word for "questioning", then yes, I suppose I am.

If it's not you, who is it?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Actually, that's the Huey Lewis and the News monologue there, but whatever. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Anybody else read the book? I nearly shat myself with laughter reading the entire chapter about Whitney Houston.

[quote name='shrike4242']If "insinuating" is another word for "questioning", then yes, I suppose I am.

If it's not you, who is it?[/QUOTE]

1. I'm a guy. 2. That would be Lulu. :drool:

[quote name='Tiphireth']1. I'm a guy. 2. That would be Lulu. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Next time, I'll look for the penis in the av. :rofl:

The pic was fuzzy enough that I wasn't sure who it was. Then again, all the :drool: women might've been a clue. :dunce:

[quote name='Tiphireth']1. I'm a guy. 2. That would be Lulu. :drool:[/QUOTE]
Ahh...I guess the Avy is...kind of...you know

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Ahh...I guess the Avy is...kind of...you know[/QUOTE]

Purple is a manly color. :cry:

Wow...I thought Howard was joking about the chick that flipped the cards for Homeless High/Low on Tuesday and then subsequently ended up naked and strapped to a chair being tickled being insanely hot, but damn. She is fucking hot:

heather20lf.jpg

[quote name='karsh']Wow...I thought Howard was joking about the chick that flipped the cards for Homeless High/Low on Tuesday and then subsequently ended up naked and strapped to a chair being tickled being insanely hot, but damn. She is fucking hot:

heather20lf.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='evilmregg']Anybody else read the book? I nearly shat myself with laughter reading the entire chapter about Whitney Houston.[/QUOTE]

Same here. :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']This sucks :cry:[/QUOTE]

Sorry man. Someone had to do it ... I could change it to "BigSpoonyBard's Sphincter Wrinkle OTT, presented by sblymnlcrymnl". :lol:

EDIT: Well I gotta go look at paint, if you want the title changed to that have a mod do it. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:[/QUOTE]

You should see the rest of the pics. They're censored, but she's still damn hot. They're all up at Howard's website: www.howardstern.com

The show was May 31st. This taught me two things:

1) Don't doubt Howard all the time.
2) Don't listen to Howard Stern, cause you can never see the hot chicks he's talking about until it's on E!, and that takes awhile.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Same here. :lol:

Sorry man. Someone had to do it ... I could change it to "BigSpoonyBard's Sphincter Wrinkle OTT, presented by sblymnlcrymnl". :lol:

EDIT: Well I gotta go look at paint, if you want the title changed to that have a mod do it. :D[/QUOTE]

Don't enable Spoony's crybabiness. If he wants to start an OTT, he'll just have to be here when the OTT gets started like everyone else.

[quote name='karsh']You should see the rest of the pics. They're censored, but she's still damn hot. They're all up at Howard's website: www.howardstern.com

The show was May 31st. This taught me two things:

1) Don't doubt Howard all the time.
2) Don't listen to Howard Stern, cause you can never see the hot chicks he's talking about until it's on E!, and that takes awhile.[/QUOTE]

Oh my. Oh my indeed. Excuse me, I need to go... adjust myself.

[quote name='evilmregg']Oh my. Oh my indeed. Excuse me, I need to go... adjust myself.[/QUOTE]

Imagine that show as a "download the uncensored version" segment.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Whoa. Adjustment is one word to use, yes. :hot:

[quote name='smalien1']Can someone tell me if the formats I picked out on my stupid livejournal thing look good?[/QUOTE]
Very plain

[quote name='shrike4242']Imagine that show as a "download the uncensored version" segment.[/QUOTE]
I say that alot about that show; someone of proper age, start up a petition

[quote name='KrazyKefka']I had my doctor's appointment today. It looks like I'll live. A disappointment to many of you no doubt.[/QUOTE]

So the sand in your vagina just rinsed right out? Or did he have to get in there with a brush?

[quote name='shrike4242']Imagine that show as a "download the uncensored version" segment.

Whoa. Adjustment is one word to use, yes. :hot:[/QUOTE]

I think Howard said he was gonna try to make it an uncensored version download once it airs on E!, whenever that is. I hate to say it, but I think I'm gonna have to pay the 5 bucks to get it.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']heh heh, ive read it, and yet im one of the two people who didnt see the movie yet[/QUOTE]
And I would be the other person. We're so awesome!

Man...I get the stupidest songs stuck in my head. I can't get "Oye Mi Canto (Remix)" by NORE featuring Nina Sky and some other people I forget. It's so catchy...Yet I don't understand ANYTHING since it's mostly Spanish.

MSPaint does not do me fair justice...

Oh... and you can tell by my expression that I love having my picture taken...

image30xb.jpg

image40ne.jpg

*waits for 'katt to see* :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back