Yet Another Non-"Sphincter Wrinkle" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='whoknows']First post...
......oh crap, I'm 3 pages too late[/QUOTE]

I have my view set to 50 posts per page, I'm still on the first page this way. :)

[quote name='Kayden']MSPaint does not do me fair justice...

Oh... and you can tell by my expression that I love having my picture taken...

*pic*
*pic*

*waits for 'katt to see* :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

Aw, you ruined the Jay Leno/Norm MacDonald look. :/

[img]

Your Eyes are Red in that picture....

...........DEVIL!!!!

image30xb.jpg

image40ne.jpg

You look like Eddie Guerrerro kind of.

Oh yea... she posted one in which I was naked... and I suppose that give me a green light for this... I know its a crappy pic, and I may die for it. If I don't post in a few days you know what happened.

Hehehehe... I got yelled at...

[quote name='Kayden']I have my view set to 50 posts per page, I'm still on the first page this way. :)[/QUOTE]

Not anymore ;);)

[quote name='Kayden']Oh yea... she posted one in which I was naked... and I suppose that give me a green light for this... I know its a crappy pic, and I may die for it. If I don't post in a few days you know what happened.

link removed by punqsux

Boobies! :bouncy:

[quote name='Kayden']Oh yea... she posted one in which I was naked... and I suppose that give me a green light for this... I know its a crappy pic, and I may die for it. If I don't post in a few days you know what happened.

[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Nice man. Don't piss her off!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Maybe I'm going insane, but...

image30xb.jpg
=
Ben-Affleck_AP.jpg
?[/QUOTE]

At least he was in the Kevin Smith movies and hes not 50...

[/QUOTE]
Yeup, there's a couple that respects one another!

[quote name='Kayden']*cough*...
*hack*....

This is me now...

[/QUOTE]

Thats what you get for posting that picture.

I'm actually suprised you are still alive :shock:

[quote name='evilmax17']Yeup, there's a couple that respects one another![/QUOTE]

Dood, what's he doing to you? You've been on them since that Valentine's topic. Why not just ignore them?

[quote name='Trakan']Dood, what's he doing to you? You've been on them since that Valentine's topic. Why not just ignore them?[/QUOTE]

Bah. I just ignore him like all the other trolls. His self righteous puritanical verbal assults don't really bother me.

[quote name='Trakan']Dood, what's he doing to you? You've been on them since that Valentine's topic. Why not just ignore them?[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

image30xb.jpg

image40ne.jpg

Slick. :cool:

[/QUOTE]

That's not very nice. :shame: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
That's not very nice. :shame: :lol:[/QUOTE]

That didnt stop you from looking... :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']That didnt stop you from looking... :lol:[/QUOTE]

How do you know? I mean, you're right but still I very well might not have. :lol:

[quote name='evilmregg']Oh man, Kayden. If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on you not getting any tonight.[/QUOTE]

Tonight? I'd bet this next month we'll see much use of his ring.

[quote name='evilmregg']Oh man, Kayden. If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on you not getting any tonight.[/QUOTE]

I think the point spread has it on 2 weeks of no-punani bedtime.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I think the point spread has it on 2 weeks of no-punani bedtime.[/QUOTE]

We need to open a betting pool on how long it will be before he gets nookie again. Hey, someone should start a CAG vBookie topic. :D

[quote name='evilmregg']We need to open a betting pool on how long it will be before he gets nookie again. Hey, someone should start a CAG vBookie topic. :D[/QUOTE]

:lol: VBookie: How long before Kayden get's any again?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Dude, wash your bed linens...I mean...oooOOOOoooOOoonakedgirlfriendgonnakeelyou.[/QUOTE]

I hope someone saved that pic to their comp to blackmail Kayden later :D
I know all of you did...this is CAG. We just need someone who will admit it :lol:

I have a good idea of how long itll be already. I won't say because that would spoil the results.

[quote name='whoknows']I hope someone saved that pic to their comp to blackmail Kayden later :D
I know all of you did...this is CAG. We just need someone who will admit it :lol:[/QUOTE]

I save every pic ever posted. :lol:

Well, not really. But I did save the ones of Kayden. :drool: ;) :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I save every pic ever posted. :lol:

Well, not really. But I did save the ones of Kayden. :drool: ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh shit... no good can come of that. :lol:

[quote name='whoknows']I hope someone saved that pic to their comp to blackmail Kayden later :D
I know all of you did...this is CAG. We just need someone who will admit it :lol:[/QUOTE]

;)

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']:lol: VBookie: How long before Kayden get's any again?[/QUOTE]
We could just rename the xbox release date thread? im bettin nov 4th :D

[quote name='Ozzkev55']We could just rename the xbox release date thread? im bettin nov 4th :D[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Probably a good thing I wasn't around when that picture hit...
I probably would have flipped into auto-protect chivalrous mode.

I'm sorry Kayden, but that was pretty low.
I mean, you did that IN PUBLIC.
It would still be bad if it were done via PMs to a couple people, but actually posting it on the boards, and into one of the highest traffic threads, you're just begging to destroy your girlfriend's feelings.

That was really, really harsh.

That would be a very, very bad idea.
I think it was terrible that Kayden ended up posting it...
if someone else posts it to the board again, or to elsewhere on the internet,
I'll go ballistic. I will yell. I will scream. I will glut the threads with long drawn out arguments that will suck the fun right out of the OTT.

That would be pure bullshit.
I mean, at least Lina was compensated and knowing posed for the pictures of her (if indeed it was a her) that were on the internet and eventually made it CAG.

The pictures of GG were private photos taken for only her and Kayden's consumption.

[quote name='JSweeney']That would be a very, very bad idea.
I think it was terrible that Kayden ended up posting it...
if someone else posts it to the board again, or to elsewhere on the internet,
I'll go ballistic.

That would be pure bullshit.
I mean, at least Lina was compensated and knowing posed for the pictures of her (if indeed it was a her) that were on the internet and eventually made it CAG.

The pictures of GG were private photos taken for only her and Kayden's consumption.[/QUOTE]

Ballistic, eh? :whistle2:k

Actually... I think my guardian angel saw this coming.

I felt the undeniable urge to buy her a flower on the way home for my interview. The wallmart near me doesn't sell flowers so I grabbed some milk, bread and two Icees =P~

After leaving Walmart I saw one of those mini-green houses outside Rainbow that was having a sale. So I picked her up a pepper plant and a burgandy petunia plant.

That gave me a karamic high (and nookie :mrgreen:), this merely leveled things out.

We're going to her parents tomorrow :| for the weekend... maybe in a hotel... but I dunno... I'll shoot for the airplane :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back