Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

This sale includes PsOne, controller, memory, LCD screen for PsOne, more than five games. and a case/satchel that came with the set.

Must sell asap!

looking at a price around 150 but open to other offers.

It's in really good condition and works great.

questions are welcome and no low offers like $50 for i know that the screen alone is 75.

yes

[quote name='TiKi2']LOL all that for $250 what a great deal. Contact him at 920-242 SEVEN SIX ZERO THREE!!![/QUOTE]
He's says the controller is broken, then says everything works fine...

[quote name='lmz00']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Here I've always wondered if there would be a male equivalent to the used-pantie sales in Japan. Somebody might pay another $2 just for the olfactory sensation! :hot:

[quote name='confoosious']Dude, that's Fire Thief in 20 years! It's like a glimpse into the future.[/QUOTE]

It took awhile to hit me, but the multiple games for one money really is irritating. F_T at least takes pains to list his purchases separately.

It wouldn't be bad if he was just asking a rediculous price, but he doesn't have to lie about the price of the guide and lie about the game being sold out everywhere. I checked the Akron/Canton BBs on their website and all have it in stock.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1978305502.html
Sony Playstation 2 - $100 (Eastlake)
In very good condition. Comes with all cables and one controller. Has a scarface skin, but can easily be removed.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1978557360.html
RockBand Set && Game. - $100 (North Park)
I am selling the rock band set WITH game.
I got it not too long ago and I gotta tell yu it's pretty fun with a group of people!
But I need the money so yeah. :/

Price is 100$ flat.

Comes with::
Game.
Gutair.
Drum Set.
2 Drun sticks.
1 Drum foot pedal.
1 Mic.

It's all in perfect condition.

Text//Call//Email.
I answer quickly!

[quote name='Cmosfm']You were kinda being a jackass, she made a mistake, no need to
be a jerk about it.[/QUOTE]

He could've been nicer, but she freaked out on him. Ridiculous-like.

Edit: Wow, did not realize this thread was 136 pages long.

Say whaaaat? Even Gamestop only sells it for $27.99...

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1980947894.html
GBA game, pokemon fire red! rare!!! - $50 (carmel valley)
pokemon fire red gameboy advance game!!!!!!! $50 or BEST offer

Same dumbass... bwahahahahaha

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1980932494.html
RARE GAMEBOY COLOR POKEMON GOLD - $75 (carmel valley)http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts
ORIGINAL GAME BOY COLOR GOLD VERSION NOT SOLD IN STORES VERY RARE. $75 or BEST offer

i im Selling 2 xbox 360 1 work some times witch you can call 1 800 4 my xbox to get it fix free good for 1 year tho.The othere xbox dont work at all. It comes with 1 120gb hard dive 3 remotes 2 key boreds 1 mic that i broke and fix:) a chager and a intercooler 1 power cable 2 other cables one is hd....MOST ALL GO,CANT PICK TAKE ALL 300$ or obo txt or call

I don't even...what?

Never mind the ridiculous asking price, this shithead should at least mention that NO GAMES ARE INCLUDED in his ad title...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/vgm/1982852406.html
Set of 9 DS Game Cases Complete with Manuals - $85 (San Gabriel)

Date: 2010-09-30, 11:16PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Like new

These are just the game cases and manuals for each of these games. NO GAMES INCLUDED. The cases are for the following games:

Super Princess Peach

New Super Mario Bros.

Club House Games

Elite Beat Agents

Nintendogs: Dachshund and Friends

Starfox Command

MegaMan ZX

Big Brain Academy

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']I hate everything about this guys posts

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/1968690046.html
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/1968687251.html
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/1968684697.html[/QUOTE]

FLOL :applause:

"2 GAMES ONE MONEY, B1ZZZATCHES!"

Is that sort of like "1 LOVE"?

Seriously now, is that Fire_Thief??? Or maybe the crazy poof from the original Legend of Zelda commercials who was off his meds and dancing around fighting invisible/imaginary Octorocks?!?

---------------------------

LEGEND OF ZELDA "GOLD EDITION" & ZELDA II "LINK" GOLD - $20 (FALLSTON, MD)
Date: 2010-09-22, 11:22PM EDT

MNA VINTAGE BRINGS TO YOU... 2 GAMES ONE MONEY... WHOA!!!!!!

CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR CALL/TEXT MATT @ 443-528-6298

MNA VINTAGE "THE NEXT GENERATION OF ANTIQUE DEALERS" AND YOUR CONNECT TO ALL THE COOLEST IN VINTAGE AND COLLECTIBLES!!!!!!!

3n33m43l65Y05V65U3a9m4d87d075a73f1244.jpg

EDIT: Damnit, beaten on both Fire_Thief and the "2 games one money". Confoosious beat me to the Fire_Thief sighting, but LOL the first thing I thought when I saw that pic was "is that Fire Thief???".

Last edited by a moderator:
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1983868234.html

Nintendo Gamecube games (Scripps Ranch)
Contact Jason 858-254-xxxx

Like new condition, work perfectly. Only selling because I don’t have time to play them anymore.

$9 each or $40 for all 5. Look at the prices on Amazon and you’ll agree these are more than reasonable prices for some excellent games that are playable on your Gamecube or Nintendo Wii!

Games:
Time Splitters 2 ($104 on Amazon.com)
When Rare made GoldenEye for the Nintendo 64 in 1997, they created the best first-person shoot-'em-up the world had ever seen and, arguably, has ever seen to this day. Many of the geniuses behind the game left Rare shortly after to set up their own company, Free Radical. Their first game was the rather rushed (in time for the PS2's launch) TimeSplitters, but this sequel is polished to perfection and easily one of the best games of the year.
The real reason for TimeSplitters 2's greatness, though, is the multiplayer mode. This is GoldenEye to the nth degree, with superbly designed levels, tons of weapons, and all sorts of tricks and gimmicks, such as remote-control gun turrets and invisibility pills. It may lack the epic scope of Halo, but in multiplayer mode at least this is a lot more fun.

Medal of Honor Frontline ($36 on Amazon.com)
4th installment of Electronic Arts' popular Medal of Honor series. The character controlled in the game is that of Lt. Jimmy Patterson, from the OSS, as he campaigns his way across Europe into Nazi Germany itself, during World War II.

Star Wars Bounty Hunter ($50 on Amazon.com)
Through Jango Fett--father of Boba Fett--players will plunge into the dark, deadly world of a bounty hunter. Inspired by events between Episode I and Episode II, Star Wars: Bounty Hunter presents an original, compelling, third-person action experience that establishes Jango Fett's place in the Star Wars galaxy and his connection to the notorious Clone Army. The game draws players into Jango Fett's sinister and seedy world, where thieves and assassins thrive. Using his cunning and a host of deadly skills, Jango Fett ventures into the rarely explored dark side of the Star Wars universe to track down the elusive leader of a mysterious and deadly cult. All the while, he'll compete against a brutal rival from his past in a quest to capture the ultimate bounty, dead or alive.
Gameplay emphasizes intense combat and physical action in the relentless pursuit of prey across six fantastic worlds and 18 levels. Jango Fett faces off against an onslaught of the worst scum in the universe, including crime lords, corrupt politicians, and enemies of various species. He is equipped with an arsenal of powerful weapons such as dual blaster pistols, a flamethrower, missiles, and a distinctive jet pack.

NBA Street vol. 2 ($37 on Amazon.com)
In this game, there are 29 NBA teams, that are fully playable in all modes. The game also features four different modes to choose from including a Pick-Up Game (Regular game, default is 21 points, and can be set to 50 points), NBA Challenge (Beat all NBA teams and the legends from there with a normal or customizable team), Street School (Learn the basic and advanced moves and tricks in NBA Street Vol. 2), and Be a Legend (Create your own baller and become a legend). The game also features several new trick moves and dunks as well as introducing a level two "gamebreaker".
This game is the only available game on the market in which three incarnations of Michael Jordan are playable: the 1985 Chicago Bulls Jordan, the 1996 Chicago Bulls Jordan, and the Washington Wizards Jordan. It is possible to play as a team made up of the three different Jordans (or the "All-Jordan" team as Bobbito Garcia refers to it). This game features Michael Jordan, Julius Erving, and "Bonafide" on the front of the game cover.

Rocky ($28 on Amazon)
Rocky is a fighting video game released in 2002 by Rage Software. The game is based on the Rocky movies.
In the game the player controls Rocky Balboa on his journey from a club fighter, facing opponents like Spider Rico, until his championship bout against Apollo Creed and beyond. The game sticks closely to the movies with all characters being at least mentioned in the movies.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1983566521.html
ATARI FLASHBACK 2 BUNDLE - $45 (LEMON GROVE)
FOR $45 BUCK YOU CAN HAVE ATARI FLASHBACK 2 (40 BUILT IN GAMES)
AND PLUG AND PLAY SYSTEM (77 BUILT IN GAMES)
ALL IN NEW CONDITION

CALL / TEXT 619-581-xxxx
I CAN DELIVER FOR $20 EXTRA IF NEEDED

I thought this was pretty funny.

http://longisland.craigslist.org/vgm/1984315079.html
I have a PSP2000- Daxter Silver edition PSP
- Mods include
-SnesTTYLX, in my opinion, best supernintendo emulator with many games
-Daedaulus 64, The best nintendo 64 emulator out there. Only 5 games because they work the best, others are glitchy. Supermario 64 and Starfox 64 run Amazing!!
- Gameboy Adv Emulator - Another great emulator with many games. Lots of RPGs from Golden Sun to the Final Fantasy Series
I have probably the best roms which mean games on these emulators, if you decide to buy, you wont be needing any other games... seriously

For people who dont know what mods are. There basically just programs like any other that can be downloaded from ROM websites onto you memory stick through via your computer. It sounds very easy but the process to get them running is a bit more difficult, that's why I have it ready to play, hassle free!. WEBSITE FOR THEM- XXXXXXXXXXX.com.

I have a 4gb sandisk memory stick duo so its a very good amount of memory and you will never need another.

A special 3800mah battery which gives the psp a 12 hour playtime which in my opinion was worth every penny, stock battery's last 2 to 3 hours which suckssss. I get 13 hours sometimes on a perfect charge. Price tag was 50 dollars I believe at best buy when purchased.

The psp also comes with a logitech glass hard case which is amazing because there is not one scratch on the darn thing. If i knew how to upload pics and had a camera you would see for yourselves but if you want to meet and check it out that's fine too. I am very anal about scratches and never like them. This ran me 22 dollars or so at GameStop.

Since the psp I myself own is probably the best on longisland, the price tag may be a bit overwhelming to some, I put too much hard work, time and money into it to make it the way it is, I am not just going to give it away for the price of a used psp on Amazon. Its more for an intense PSP gamer because it comes with all the goodies.
Price with all Additions - 400$

I have alot of good orignal psp games as well so if your willing to check out my psp, I will throw each game in for 10 dollars a piece.... Games include, Monster Hunter II, Retribution, GranTurismo, Daxter, Wipeout Pure. All of these games sell for around 20 new at a gaming store outlet.

If you decide to invest in this wonderful piece of gaming machinery or just decide to see it and see all the specifications we can figure something out, you will not be displeased. call me or via text me at 631 XXX XXXX. Thanks. Eric

Please, Eric, allow me the honor and privilege of buying your overpriced modded PSP.

Reading this thread really makes me lose faith in humanity. Cragslist to me has turned into a site to get cheap laughs rather than for buying anything.

Oh god. Anyone want to call her and ask her what she's smoking?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1985540679.html
PS2 Console, memory cards, SG and game controller, 4 guitar hero games - $215 (linda vista/clairemont)
I have:
1- PS2 console w/ all the cords needed to hook it up
1-SG controller (guitar hero guitar)
1- blue/transucent game controller + cord
2- memory cards (one of them is for the 1st play sation, but works for PS2)
4- guitar hero games:
*Guitar Hero
*Guitar Hero II
*Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock
*Guitar Hero encore Rocks the 80's
(all used and in good condition)

call stephanie @ (619)254-xxxx
to come pick up or for questions

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/vgm/1989577524.html

Huge Retro Gaming LOT! (3DO, Lynx, TurboExpress + MORE!) - $1000 (Las Vegas)

Date: 2010-10-04, 11:22PM PDT

Huge Retro Gaming LOT!!! $1000 or better offer.

Panasonic 3DO System with 21 games, 2 controllers, av & power. (4 games have NEVER BEEN OPENED!)
Atari Lynx with 8 Games, Power Brick, and carrying case
Nintendo Gameboy (original) with 9 Games, Magnifier, Light, and Collector case.
NEC TurboExpress with 3 games, tv tuner, and carrying case
NEC Turbo Grafx 16 with 1 controller, rf unit, and power.
Atari Flashback 1 (complete in box!) & Atari Flashback 2 with one joystick, av, and power.
Sega Master System Games (Shinobi and Rambo First Blood Part 2) + 3d Adapter card (no glasses)
Sega Genesis Power Base Converter (for playing Master System Games on a Sega Genesis)
2 Pico Storyware books.
Art Alive for Sega Genesis (With case)
2 Broken SNES for parts with RF and AC Adapter for one unit and one controller.
1 Gameboy for parts/spare with lines on screen.

Call 702-:cool::roll::bomb:-0978
Like I always ask, are these people just fishing and hoping to catch the one sucker.... or are the laying back in the studio (Las Vegas equivalent of trailer) thinking they are about to be R$CH???

Dibs on the Atari Flashbacks (yes, both 1 and 2) and the broken SNES consoles!!!

Also, note NOT
best offer
... but
BETTER
offer!!! :)

fuck

... but of course, the my new shiny penny for your old dusty dollar ad...
This guy will trade you trade you all his old sports games for some of the better selling games on the Nintendo 64...

Nintendo 64 Games - $30

Date: 2010-10-05, 9:59AM PDT

I have mlb all star baseball 99 and 2000 in the zone 99 mortal kombat trilogy mike piazzas strike zone brett favres quarter back club 98 and 99 maddedn 99 nba jam 2000 and a couple others text me ;):cool::roll:6208 will trade or buy mario party 1 2 3 and 5 ( for the gamecube)

fuck

I just had to add this since it must be an update...the 64-bit Sega Genesis.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/vgm/1990634122.html

64 High Bit SEGA GENESIS game system, 1 controller, one fighter stick, extra cable extension, code book,
GAMES: Sonic, Mario Lemieux Hockey, technocop, The Lawnmower Man

Wow...and to think he took pictures of the Genesis....guess he must have 4 of them. :)

Sonic. Rush. DS game - $40 (Bakersfiled )

Date: 2010-10-05, 2:02PM PDT
Reply to: xxxxxxx @craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Very cool game. Hate to sell it but need the money. Make me a offer.

hopefully the typo in bakersfield coincides with his $40 typo because 4/5 bakersfield gamestops are in stock for $14.99 :roll:

I am not going to even post the ads I am seeing in Vegas because I KNOW they must be posts by people from this thread....

People selling old Nintendo 64 sports games for $5.00 a piece...

Old Xbox games for $7.00 a piece...

Very common Nintendo games for $10 a piece...

Wow!!! It's like all of Vegas just woke up and went crazy....

.... and of course, Nintendo Wiis are very hard to come by in Vegas...
NOT!!!

As always,
fuck

[quote name='Capsuledragon']http://barrie.en.craigslist.ca/vgm/1984869821.html

His collection is impressive but at that price he's not selling anything.

And for the love of god, break the lot up![/QUOTE]

FLOL what about the brilliant grasp of English - "Hugh" collection (from Hef in the Playboy Mansion, perhaps?) and he'll even "through" in a "cabenet"...though he won't "seperate".

HUGH SNES NINTENDO COLLECTION - $3000 (BARRIE)

Date: 2010-10-02, 10:04AM EDT

This is my super nintendo collection that I have collected over the years there are many rare games and unique items in this lot and is an excellent investment the approximate valve is just over 3500.00, will only sell if i get a reasonable offer or very close to approximate value not in a hurry to sell {I WILL NOT SELL ANYTHING SEPERATE SO PLEASE DONT ASK ITS A COLLECTION} serious offers only. WILL THROUGH IN SMALL CABENET AND A SUPER 8 CONVERTER (RARE)

bread's done
Back