Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

Classic Vagrant Story, buy it anywhere for ~$20 complete/mint (or less), or pay this winner $100...

CLASSIC VAGRANT STORY MINT PS - $100 (monrovia)

Date: 2010-10-22, 8:43AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Playstation MINT condition 2 disc classic. similar to final fantasy, no longer manufactured

any gamers necessity for their collection of the best video games of all time, which VAGRANT STORY was named

other disc has legend of mana, threads of fate, chrono cross, front mission 3, saGa frontier 2, chocobo's dungeon 2 and chocobo racing

retails for $140, asking for $100

price is negotiable

email me or text/call: 626-688-5577

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I could see it going something like this: Insane Midget Amputee, will barter love for new xbox360 games.

I dunno about you, but I might go with the smelly LARPer chick who has less issues and doesn't want my money :drool:[/QUOTE]

I would go for the same exact thing. If her ex is really that warped in the head there's no telling what he might do to her new boyfriend.

i neeedd an xbox hardrive asappp! plz sell meone - $1030 (parma)

Date: 2010-10-26, 5:54PM EDT

iii neeed me a mother fucking xzbox hard drive asapp i will come get right fuckignnoww soo saltt soo plzz sell me onee veryy fastttttt! i will come pick upp and pay what i have to im not dummbbbbbbb so dont give me high prices! text me or emailme or call if i can come get right now 440 840 6648

Tempted to call and ask for a hookup on the drugs!

***Attention Wii FLAGGER!** - $1 (Queens)

Date: 2010-10-26, 3:47PM EDT

If you dont stop flagging my ads, Im gonna flag everyone of you mother fuckers until I get the right one!
So STOP doing it..If its a war you want ..its a war youll get!
Theres enough business out there for everybody...so stop livin' dirty...and just step your game up hater!

Hahaha

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Why does the title say "$1030"? If he paid that much I would drive to wherever he is and sell it to him :rofl:

P.S. He spells like a 4 year old!?[/QUOTE]

RE: Point 1: I think he wants to pay $10-$30

RE: Point 2: I think it's the drugz!

Here's another good speeler:
360 ELITIE 120 HARD DRIVE LESS THAN YR OLD (CANTON)

Date: 2010-10-27, 11:04PM EDT

120 HARD DRIVE ALL CORDS CONTROLLER ORG BOX 12 GAMES 6 MNTHS OLD JUST NEED MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS FOR MY KIDS
MEKE OFFER
NO LOW BALLERS
CALL ANYTIME 3303714856

Rare - $600 (sw bakersfield)

Date: 2010-10-26, 6:24PM PDT

i used to be an old gamer back in the day i took really good care of this thing. its a rare nintendo box got it apraised for 1000 selling it for 600$ cash
the box has no damage to it at all its very nice. comes with games and a controller. call or txt anytime at 661-xxx-xxxx thanks

maybe im wrong but this seems a bit extreme. couldn't find any info on box, but so far convo with guy goes as such...

he says it was in moms closet, had it appraised by a nintendo guy in ventura who says its "hand-made" only 100 produced, also sold the guy "somethin stadium game" for 400

Looks like this lunatic is trying to move some GBA carts. I guess this is what happens when you smoke crack and set you prices based on the highest amazon/eBay "Buy It Now" listings.

Cart only FF1+2 on GBA, $35

Final Fantasy I / II 1 / 2 : Dawn of Souls - GBA Gameboy Advance - $35 (North Hollywood)

Date: 2010-10-27, 1:58PM PDT

Product fully functional.

Cartridge only.

Email if interested. Or leave a message at (518) 428 5208.

Lufia (GBA) cart only, $50!!!

Sword of Mana cart only $35

Fire Emblem GBA cart only, $50

[quote name='LaughingGnome']http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/vgm/2023649315.html Lot of about 15 Video Game Systems, 110+ Video Games, and More! - $750 (Rancho Bernardo)[/QUOTE]

YES! I must have their bulky collections of crapness. Why can't people just break their listing up into bundles instead of making a buyer pay a premium for their laziness?

I'm sure this isn't surprising since we're from Wisconsin....

xbox 360 elite wanted! (Sturgeon Bay)

Im looking for a xbox 360 elite or better system with a wireless adapter and controllers and games, perferably call of duty modern warfare 2 is the only game i really want, i have for trade a hi-point 45acp with case, trigger locks, 100 rounds of ammo. will trade even up. email me with what you got if your interested.

Awesome! I'll totally just meet up with you, random stranger, and trade a 360 for a gun and a bunch of ammo!

[quote name='Vulgarism']I'm sure this isn't surprising since we're from Wisconsin....

xbox 360 elite wanted! (Sturgeon Bay)

Awesome! I'll totally just meet up with you, random stranger, and trade a 360 for a gun and a bunch of ammo![/QUOTE]

I thought wisconsin was a very blue state?

Glock or Springfield FTW

[quote name='TiKi2']I thought wisconsin was a very blue state?

Glock or Springfield FTW[/QUOTE]

We're more the "incest, racism, and torturing small animals" area of Wisconsin. You're thinking more south, near Madison and Milwaukee :D

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']This listing is just made of win. 1,495 madden 2001 football games for $328.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/2032203508.html[/QUOTE]

FLOOOOL

Although he says he has a few other computer games available...you should ask him what other games he has, who knows he could have a bunch of sealed copies of something valueable.

"i also have a few dozen random other computer games"

[quote name='karkyco']FLOOOOL

Although he says he has a few other computer games available...you should ask him what other games he has, who knows he could have a bunch of sealed copies of something valueable.

"i also have a few dozen random other computer games"[/QUOTE]

XD It would be funny if somebody low-balled him and then turned around and sold the stuff as sealed jewel cases for 30 cents a pop. Just take a look at all this good stuff I'm missing out on:

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/for/2032443162.html

Heh, they could be advertising clearance bars of gold and I still wouldn't set foot in Baltimore City.

This wasn't in Craigslist, but yet I found it funny haha..
I was looking for a tv stand and found this at Walmart site.
0955503940047_AV_500X500.jpg

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']This listing is just made of win. 1,495 madden 2001 football games for $328.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/2032203508.html[/QUOTE]
This actually isn't a bad deal IF amazon took the games (for some reason amazon does take old copies of madden 2000). You buy all them for $328 at .22 a piece and resell them for .25 a piece to amazon making a $45 profit. Not bad if only amazon took computer games.

[quote name='luischav3z']This wasn't in Craigslist, but yet I found it funny haha..
[/QUOTE]

Must be that there PS360 I keep hearing about. Can't wait to get that one. Two tone non compatible console FTW!

http://scranton.craigslist.org/tag/2036566059.html

a ps2 - $150

Date: 2010-11-01, 1:04PM EDT

i have a ps2 for sale i am asking for 150 or obo you can call me at 570 288 1953 o ask for phill

Just like the last guy selling something priced over current MSRP, I wrote him a sarcastic note saying 'what a deal', then I proceeded to link him to used PS2's on Gamestop's website and new PS2's on Amazon's website.:lol:

Let's see if this guy wants to 'get his state police buddy after me', like the last shlep.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']http://scranton.craigslist.org/tag/2036566059.html

Just like the last guy selling something priced over current MSRP, I wrote him a sarcastic note saying 'what a deal', then I proceeded to link him to used PS2's on Gamestop's website and new PS2's on Amazon's website.:lol:

Let's see if this guy wants to 'get his state police buddy after me', like the last shlep.[/QUOTE]

I do that same shit. I send out a fair amount of craigslist/ebay messages about stuff like that. Makes me a total dick, but I would love to run the face of people that do shit like that through the nearest wall, so it's worth it I reckon!

[quote name='luischav3z']This wasn't in Craigslist, but yet I found it funny haha..
[/QUOTE]

My favorite part isn't the PS2 controllers with their cables heading to the back of the 360, nor is it the 1 random lonely speaker (mono sound, anyone?). Not even the lack of any sort of cabling/wiring, which is normal in electronics staging photos such as this.

Nope, it's the stack of CD jewel cases of what appear to be Sega Dreamcast games. This ain't the PS360...it's the Gamecast X-Station 180. Of course luischav3z, you're not the typical shopper WalMart is targeting with this stand...it's the clueless soccer moms and grandparents buying this shit online and in store, so they wouldn't find anything wrong with the pic.

The game on the screen is worth a mention too. Some old PC RPG / sim?

I would definitely buy a Gamecast X-Station 180 though. Who's with me?

[quote name='N3UROP0D']The game on the screen is worth a mention too. Some old PC RPG / sim?

I would definitely buy a Gamecast X-Station 180 though. Who's with me?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it looks like Civ. 1 or something equally ancient.

LOL The guy who I cut/pasted links to the used and new PS2's now offered me it for $50 in return emails.:roll:

While infinitely better than his prior '$150 obo' from his ad I'd rather get it from Gamestop for $50-60 and at least have 7 days to return it if it works like crap.

Can anyone please respond if it is possible to fix the Rings of Death. Bought my son one of the very first XBOX360 systems in 2001 and it has suffered the Rings.
I realize this is an older system so if anyone has a XBOX for sell at a reasonable price please respond as well. My son is older now and doesn't really need anything
past 4 gigs. Thanks so much :)

Pretty good for a 360 they bought 4 years before the 360 even existed. And I can't wait until I'm old enough for less drive space.

You just cannot make this stuff up!!!!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/vgm/2044274231.html

Nintendo Wii Accessories (Summerlin)

Date: 2010-11-05, 12:41PM PDT

I am selling the last of my nintendo Wii accessories. I have the guitar for guitar hero, 2 controller rubber protectors, and the Wii sports game. Asking 80.00! Call 702*:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#*6786

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3o33p93l65Z65Q65P6ab526738c520ede18c7.jpg

fuck

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2044656267.html
BRAND NEW UNOPENED XBOX 360 SLIM with 250 gig hard drive and KINECT - $450 (San Diego)Date: 2010-11-05, 4:05PM PDT
brand new unopened xbox 360 slim with a 250 gig hard drive and KINECT... you cant get this bundle anywhere else right now.. very hot item... call or txt 626 497 xxxx

Bwahahaha. I just went to Best Buy to check their holiday dump bins for Dragon Quest. They had literally about 200 bundles and another 50 stand-alones of Kinect. It was in 4-5 stacks in 3 parts of the store, and I didn't even walk through all of it.

wtf?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/vgm/2044796346.html

Call Of Duty: Black Ops Prestige edition - $300

I have 5 of these brand new in box comes with hardened edition of the game a medal and a rc car with camera and mic on it. First come first serve
There's already a couple replies telling the guy he's a jackass for asking for double it's price. There's also someone on there selling disc only copies for $100.

Also, it sounds like a reseller or a store too. How could you get 5 copies of it early? I think even Gamestop puts a limit on how many LE versions you can pre-order.

[quote name='elessar123']http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2044656267.html

Bwahahaha. I just went to Best Buy to check their holiday dump bins for Dragon Quest. They had literally about 200 bundles and another 50 stand-alones of Kinect. It was in 4-5 stacks in 3 parts of the store, and I didn't even walk through all of it.[/QUOTE]

If you think that's bad, there's someone in my area asking $100 more than that.
http://dayton.craigslist.org/vgm/2045070490.html

It's obviously a store, otherwise why would someone have 200 units?

this is a great thread i always look at criagslist and laugh im glad im not alone :) i saw some guy selling timeshift ps3 for 25 bucks lol

Madden 2003 for PS2 - $15 (Sturgeon Bay,WI)

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/vgm/2046088126.html

in ok condition and has some scartches but doesnt come with instrutctions

This is what pisses me off. I live near Sturgeon Bay, but about a 25 minute drive south puts you in Green Bay. There's three smaller stores (Mega Media Xchange, Pre-Played, and GB Games) which sell used video games. I know for a fact Mega Media Xchange sells the old Madden games on PS2 for $1.99 up to 2004 or 2005. Even better, yet, they usually come with manuals... So, this person wants $15 for an old Madden game with scratches and no manual? Get a fucking clue.

look at this bargain
he must have paid about 100 bucks for those themes

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/vgm/2046626872.html
PS3 slim 120gb - $450 (raleigh 27616)

hi
i am selling my fairly new ps3 slim
i brought this in April of 2010 lost the receipt but i still have the box and manual and all the cords thats came with the system
it has 120 GB hard drive i have downloaded some themes for it so you can enjoy that at my expense
it also comes with one wireless controller and 2 games soul caliber 4 and GTA 4 both of these games kinda new.
i am only selling because i need a cell phone and extra money for a laptop, i do not want to sell because it is my everything next to my girlfriend but i need a cellphone and don't have cash

[quote name='bredbu']look at this bargain
he must have paid about 100 bucks for those themes

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/vgm/2046626872.html
PS3 slim 120gb - $450 (raleigh 27616)

hi
i am selling my fairly new ps3 slim
i brought this in April of 2010 lost the receipt but i still have the box and manual and all the cords thats came with the system
it has 120 GB hard drive i have downloaded some themes for it so you can enjoy that at my expense
it also comes with one wireless controller and 2 games soul caliber 4 and GTA 4 both of these games kinda new.
i am only selling because i need a cell phone and extra money for a laptop, i do not want to sell because it is my everything next to my girlfriend but i need a cellphone and don't have cash[/QUOTE]
:roll:Someone needs to email him and link him to Gamestop's used section cuz there's no way in hell any of this bundle is worth THAT much.:whistle2:#

What I laugh at though is that a TracPhone is like $10 and time cards for it are $10-20. So you mean to tell me he'd rather sell his 'everything next to his gf' instead of scraping up the $20-30. Chances are the douchebag wants some iPhone or some other expensive branded one with all the bells n whistles.:roll:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:roll:Someone needs to email him and link him to Gamestop's used section cuz there's no way in hell any of this bundle is worth THAT much.:whistle2:#

What I laugh at though is that a TracPhone is like $10 and time cards for it are $10-20. So you mean to tell me he'd rather sell his 'everything next to his gf' instead of scraping up the $20-30. Chances are the douchebag wants some iPhone or some other expensive branded one with all the bells n whistles.:roll:[/QUOTE]

CoolStoryBro.jpg

Touched a nerve, did I? Who the fuck needs a phone you can text, web, etc, etc, etc, etc. NO ONE is that motherfuckin' important, except for the self important soccer moms swerving in and out of traffic because they're trying to answer their phone, while putting on makeup, while trying to shut up their brats and doing all of it while they're already 10 minutes late because they spent 45 minutes at the house fixing their fuckin' hair to go to the grocery store.

[quote name='lmz00']"You got some serious issues, bro."[/QUOTE]
Him?
[quote name='steve nash']
CoolStoryBro.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Or Me?

Cuz I was just responding to bredbu's post, but it seems like I struck a nerve with Steve here.:lol:

Don't worry about him iatcg I appreciated your response :) I'm sure your right the guy wants an iPhone so he figures he will just add 200 bucks to the value of his ps3 to get it the sad thing is that some soccer mom may believe it's a good deal because of those ( newer games) :roll:

They're THAT much? Before or after a plan for it? If before, fuckin' yikes.:whistle2:#

Then again I seem to be making friends all over CAG tonight with how non-PC I am.:lol::booty:

flag this shizznit
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/vgm/2047815604.html

STRATEGY GUIDE BONANZA - $1020 (richmond / seacliff)

Date: 2010-11-07, 4:01PM PST

I have a TON of STRATEGY GUIDES for SALE! One Requirement is that you MUST be ABLE to DRIVE to the CITY and Pick them UP PLEASE!? The Guides are $10 for the REGULAR EDITIONS and $20 for the SPECIAL EDITIONS! Please reply with your Name, Email, and Contact Number so we can set up the details to meet! The GUIDES are as FOLLOWS (in alphabetical order and the amount in Parenthesis):

Alpha Protocol (2)
Alan Wake (2)
Batman: Arkham Asylum (1)
Bioshock 2 (6) / Bioshock 2 Limited Edition (2)
Crackdown 2 (1)
God of War 3 (5) / God of War 3 Collectors Edition (1)
Iron Man 2 (2)
Just Cause 2 (1)
Mass Effect 2 Collectors Edition (12)
Nier (2)
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (2)
Red Steel 2 (2)
The Sims 3: World Adventures and Ambitions Expansion Packs (1 each) [Both Together for $10 & Nintendo DS Pocket GUIDE for FREE THROWN IN]
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (1)
Super Street Fighter 4 (1)
Transformers: War on Cybertron (1)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (3)
UFC Undisputed 2010 (8)
World of Warcraft: 3: Dungeon Companion 3 (2)
Zelda: Spirit Tracks Collectors Edition (1)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']They're THAT much? Before or after a plan for it? If before, fuckin' yikes.:whistle2:#

Then again I seem to be making friends all over CAG tonight with how non-PC I am.:lol::booty:[/QUOTE]

there 199 or 299 with a contract and like 599 without a contract

[quote name='steve nash']flag this shizznit
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/vgm/2047815604.html

STRATEGY GUIDE BONANZA - $1020 (richmond / seacliff)

Date: 2010-11-07, 4:01PM PST

I have a TON of STRATEGY GUIDES for SALE! One Requirement is that you MUST be ABLE to DRIVE to the CITY and Pick them UP PLEASE!? The Guides are $10 for the REGULAR EDITIONS and $20 for the SPECIAL EDITIONS! Please reply with your Name, Email, and Contact Number so we can set up the details to meet! The GUIDES are as FOLLOWS (in alphabetical order and the amount in Parenthesis):

Alpha Protocol (2)
Alan Wake (2)
Batman: Arkham Asylum (1)
Bioshock 2 (6) / Bioshock 2 Limited Edition (2)
Crackdown 2 (1)
God of War 3 (5) / God of War 3 Collectors Edition (1)
Iron Man 2 (2)
Just Cause 2 (1)
Mass Effect 2 Collectors Edition (12)
Nier (2)
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (2)
Red Steel 2 (2)
The Sims 3: World Adventures and Ambitions Expansion Packs (1 each) [Both Together for $10 & Nintendo DS Pocket GUIDE for FREE THROWN IN]
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (1)
Super Street Fighter 4 (1)
Transformers: War on Cybertron (1)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (3)
UFC Undisputed 2010 (8)
World of Warcraft: 3: Dungeon Companion 3 (2)
Zelda: Spirit Tracks Collectors Edition (1)[/QUOTE]

This one is way more fun if you read it aloud and shout his randomly capitalized words.

bread's done
Back