Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

Awesome, a resealed common NES game. Anybody want to pay $250 for a $30 game with a crappy loose reseal...?

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgd/4321099776.html

Sorry to say, but you can see the original shrinkwrap in those pics. That loose crap looks like an extra poly bag to keep shrink wrap from damage.
That's exactly what the post says. The peg tab is still attached to it also. Still a steep price, but the thumbs up photo gave me a lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to say, but you can see the original shrinkwrap in those pics. That loose crap looks like an extra poly bag to keep shrink wrap from damage.
Yea, on closer look it does look like it has original wrapping. Think the off center peg and loose wrapping threw me off...Went to that store once. Everything was way overpriced so wasn't surprised to see $250 on that game.

Ok now I know this Flappy Bird Madness is out of control...and my craigslist was taken over by people thinking they could hit the jackpot...so I trolled them.... and they completely fell for it, below is the story with the text messages

Flappy Bird Trolling
see here is the thing- you said coke. and you said 10 pounds of it. Now, I am a law abiding productive member of society, but I haven't always ran with the most legal of eagles. 10 pounds of coke is worth an assload more than 5000 bucks. more like 20000. so, what I am saying is this- that guy is extremely stupid x2. you offered him a hell of a deal there.

I thought that the Xbone/PS4 thing on CL was bad, but this flappy bird crap is just plain dumb. Honestly, if anyone even considered buying a phone with this game on it with for even remotely close to that price (or any price more than the phone is worth) than they are dumber than bird shit. It. Is. A. Digital. Game. For. Phones. Period. And like you said in the rant, if you can't figure out how to get it via sideloading, then you probably shouldn't even be allowed to own a phone and a credit card.

Saw a listing for a Pokemon event cartridge... however, it's not the cartridge that they're selling...

Nintendo Event Pokemon Distribition. I have Pure Aria Forme Meloetta on a cartridge I will transfer a Meloetta to your Black/White 2, or Black/White versions of the game for $50. You need a 3DS or a DS with wifi to complete the transaction, can do more than 1 game. Call/Text and ask for X.

Yeah, great business venture, buddy. This would be an interesting cartridge to own if it weren't for the fact that it's stolen. Those are supposed to be sent back to Nintendo. >___>

http://worcester.craigslist.org/zip/4347052032.html

"I have won alot of money playing a scrath ticket so im getting a New ps3 And give my away for free no Gámes its 500gb IF interésted call me And text 774 386 2879 call or text at anti me IF dad is up i sutil have it"

Oh yea sure. What do we want to bet the scam is here? Mugged at the meetup? Phone number sold to telemarketers? Just wasting people's time or something else?

Oh yea sure. What do we want to bet the scam is here? Mugged at the meetup? Phone number sold to telemarketers? Just wasting people's time or something else?
I'm gonna go with something else and say who ever listed that on Craigslist put somebody else's phone number in with whom they wanted to mess with :D

Knew this was gonna happen too much confusion between the original Xbox and the Xbox One. I have an extra CIB Xbox I would gladly part with for $250, even comes bundled with Clone Wars and Tetris Worlds.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/xbox-one-and-games-/281271355460?pt=Video_Games&hash=item417d144844

Not craigslist but still really stupid. First off the seller has a bad title and second people asking the questions and bidding are not looking at the obvious picture, even if the title is misleading.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/xbox-one-and-games-/281271355460?pt=Video_Games&hash=item417d144844

Not craigslist but still really stupid. First off the seller has a bad title and second people asking the questions and bidding are not looking at the obvious picture, even if the title is misleading.
Its okay. When they get the item and notice its not an Xbox One all they have to do is cry to Ebay and theyll get a refund. Even though its the Buyers fault for not paying attention.

I hope this guy isnt serious........http://stlouis.craigslist.org/vgm/4348370631.html

This Nintendo 64 collection is very prestigious. A collector's/ nostalgia seeker's item for sure.
*INCLUDES*
-Original charcoal black Nintendo 64 gaming system
-AV cords
-AC Power supply
-2 N64 controllers, one limited edition transluscent purple and one standard blue
-Official RAM Expansion pack for higher resolution in all games and certain unlocks in select games
-Official Memory Card for saving game files
-*19 Classic games*
-007 Goldeneye, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Resident Evil 2, Perfect Dark, Bomberman Hero, Turok 2, Castlevania, Doom 64, Banjo-Tooie, Army Men 2, Space Invaders, Duke Nukem Zero Hour, Forsaken 64, Mace: The Dark Age, WCW/NWO Revenge, Bio Freaks, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing, Wave Race.

I'm gonna go with something else and say who ever listed that on Craigslist put somebody else's phone number in with whom they wanted to mess with :D
I think we have a winner winner chicken dinner! Didn't even think of that. It was posted pretty late at night too.

I just seriously lol'd at that. I called it the day they announced the name was going to be Xbox One that stuff like that would happen.

PS2 + OVER 20 GAMES - $60 (NORTH PARK)
00k0k_Pq0nCI4eoD_600x450.jpg

I have a PS2 with over 20 games. All chords included along with a memory card and two controllers which one of them is a wireless remote with vibrating effect. $60 for the game system, (2) remote controls, memory card, and all wires. $15/game or 3 for $40. $300 for everything out the door.

Wow. People are asking about Kinect lol. Why does he even bother trying to do that. He's going to lose the inevitable Paypal dispute.
Person reposted it correctly after this one sold. Looking at feedback and the other stuff they have sold - I think the person honestly may not have known what a Xbox One was versus just a regular Xbox.

Has anyone noticed a HUGE increase in these ads? They have this quote below at the end. It's always a different email. Has to be a scam. I hope people are actually reporting them because they've been taking a decent chunk of the video game section.

"Any questions etc don't hesitate to contact me- 
Donnerorg817@ gmail .com"

bread's done
Back