Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='PhrostByte']I should have figured.. no one in Baltimore owns a computer. :p[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yeah sadly I haven't gotten any good computer deals out of that area, DC /VA seems to be the places for that.

I know this is from Kijiji, but it is similar to craigslist

http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and...ries-Games-SOLD-AS-A-BUNDLE-W0QQAdIdZ70609084

Xbox 360 Pro, Accessories, Games SOLD AS A BUNDLE

Price: $600.00

Ad ID: 70609084
Visits: 152 Location: Hamilton
Date Listed: 23-Oct-08

This is a fantastic game system that must go. I am going to be attending university and not only do I need the money for school, but I'd hate to just leave this system to collect dust. I would much rather it go to someone who will take good care of it and have as much fun as I have with it.

It is very new (purchased in April) and has been very well taken care of. I have consistently cleaned and cooled this device so nothing would ever happen to it.

1st picture shows all the you will receive
2nd picture shows how the cooler looks in the dark
3rd picture shows the cleanliness of the controller (Guitar Hero controllers are well known for showing fingerprints)
4th picture shows the back of the system

With this purchase you will receive: (all pictured)
Xbox 360 Pro (with all necessary items [cables and power adapters])
2 Controllers (1 white, 1 blue...the white is the one that came with the system, and the blue is an extra I purchased that never got used.)
Intec Xbox 360 cooler with glow (adapter included)
Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter
Xbox 360 Wired Headset (came with system)
Guitar Hero III (controller is unstickered and in perfect condition, stickers and strap included)
Halo 3 (the case is unlaminated, but the disk is perfectly fine)
NCAA March Madness 07

Note: I have put new batteries in all of the controllers
Everything is impeccably clean
Excellent condition, lightly used, very new feel though.
Everything included will give you the best system on the market, 3 great games, and everything you need to get on Xbox Live except for a subscription (The 3 original 1 month trial subscriptions should still be on the system).
This item is in Brantford.

Thanks!

Images
s.gif

Also this one

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...oles-XBOX-360-with-18-Games-W0QQAdIdZ89134073

*** XBOX 360 with 18 Games ***

Price: $750.00

Ad ID: 89134073
Visits: 65 Location: Toronto
Date Listed: 20-Nov-08

Hi, im giving away my Xbox 360 thats been modded with the latest firmware, it includes 18 of the latest games all burnt. It works like a charm and theres nothing wrong with it, The offer includes 2 wirless controllers and intercooler, if your interested please contact me by e-mail. or by phone: (905) 417-5749

Games:
Gears of War
Time Shift
Mass Eeffect
Fall Out 3
Gears of War 2
FEAR
Strangle Hold
Halo 3
Vurtual Fighter 5
Kane & Lynch
Devil May Cry
Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter
Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter 2
Grand Theft Auto IV
NBA Live 08
Project Gothem 4
Spider Man
Arcade

[quote name='killmak']Also this one

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...oles-XBOX-360-with-18-Games-W0QQAdIdZ89134073

*** XBOX 360 with 18 Games ***

Price: $750.00

Ad ID: 89134073
Visits: 65 Location: Toronto
Date Listed: 20-Nov-08

Hi, im giving away my Xbox 360 thats been modded with the latest firmware, it includes 18 of the latest games all burnt. It works like a charm and theres nothing wrong with it, The offer includes 2 wirless controllers and intercooler, if your interested please contact me by e-mail. or by phone: (905) 417-5749

Games:
Gears of War
Time Shift
Mass Eeffect
Fall Out 3
Gears of War 2
FEAR
Strangle Hold
Halo 3
Vurtual Fighter 5
Kane & Lynch
Devil May Cry
Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter
Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter 2
Grand Theft Auto IV
NBA Live 08
Project Gothem 4
Spider Man
Arcade[/quote]

modded with the latest firmware, it includes
18 of the latest games all burnt.

Call them from a pay phone and identify yourself as a detective with your local county police department. See how fast the ad gets taken down. :applause:

[quote name='$hady']
modded with the latest firmware, it includes
18 of the latest games all burnt.

Call them from a pay phone and identify yourself as a detective with your local county police department. See how fast the ad gets taken down. :applause:[/quote]

If someone shows me how to record phone conversations on a BlackBerry I'll do it.

I don't know what it is, but it seems like females overprice games/electronics by ridiculous amounts.

xbox- like new - $350 (kansas city-raytown area)

Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-11-21, 2:18PM CST

Like new xbox with dvd capable and remote.....

3 controllers

10 games in cases

Tiger Woods PGA tour 07

Madden 07

Fight Night Round 3

Driver Parallel Lines

Def Jam Fight for NY

Freedom Fighters

Dreamfall

Madden 06

NCAA football 2005

and NFL Fever 2003

Everything is in great condition... contact travis at 816-456-3312 or ashli at [email protected]... pick up only

Yeah that's right, AN ORIGINAL XBOX for $350!!

Ah man, good stuff, good stuff. I've just been reading through the last month or so of winners.

Seriously though guys, we should definitely post the bulk of the ad in our posts, since most of these get flagged or expire. I hate missing out on the fun.

And perhaps we should retire this top when it hits page 100 and start a new one - with mandatory ad entry!!!

Here's one that's been annoying me for quite some time. This guy started posting this about 2 months ago, starting at $1,200.00, and wouldn't respond to my requests to sell some of the games individually. And no, I wasn't going to lowball for the good stuff, I just wanted to find out since he obvoiusly knew some of the games were worth it, whether he would sell the few that I'm missing to me. Finally he responded after a couple of weeks and a couple of emails from me that he was only looking at selling it as a bundle.

I replied to him that's fine, but that it wasn't going to ever move at anywhere near the price he was asking, and if he wanted to get serious about selling at least some of the stuff, to hit me up.

Finally, after a few weeks of lowering the price from $1,200 down to $900 and still no takers (surprise!), the ad disappeared. Only to pop back up last week at $1,200 again. Now it's dropped to $1,000, and will be less soon enough. I wonder how low he'll go.

Now, I know some people out there will say "well the price isn't that bad, it has a lot of games especially rare/hard to find and some complete games, blah blah blah." Well, if it was such a great price it would have sold already. Plus most of the games are cart only. Sure, the factory sealed Mario RPG is tasty, and I would love to have the complete Japanese Chrono Trigger and Mario RPG (wouldn't pay much for them, though), but everything else I pretty much already have. Okay, I'd take the complete Chrono Trigger too (a bunch of other stuff as well), but with the DS version coming out that's not all that compelling either. This guy needs to break it up and put it on eBay if he expects to get around or over $1,000.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/920587211.html

Super Nintendo Collection - SNES Lot with several rare games - $1000 (Encino)

Date: 2008-11-15, 1:49PM PST

The prices seems high, but that's because there are several rare games in there.

Act Raiser - mint
Act Raiser 2 – mint
Batman Forever – near mint
Battletoads Double Dragon – near mint
Breath of Fire 2 – near mint
Bubsy – near mint
Bust a Move – mint
C2 Judgment Clay – mint
Captain America and the Avengers – great, sticker on back label
Castlevania IV- mint
Castlevania Dracula X – great, sticker on back
Chrono Trigger – mint
Civlization – mint
Cool Spot – mint
Disney’s Goof Troop – mint
Donkey Kong Country – mint
Donkey Kong Country 2 – mint
Donkey Kong Country 3 – mint
Doom – mint (complete)
Dragon’s Lair – mint
Earthbound – mint
Earthworm Jim – mint
Equinox – great, some stickers on side
Final Fight – near mint
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest – mint (complete)
Final Fantasy II – mint
Final Fantasy III – mint
Gradius III – mint
Harvest Moon – near mint
Hook – mint
Hunt For Red October – great, some discoloration on back half
Illusion of Gaia – near mint
Incredible Crash Dummies – good
Incredible Hulk – near mint, back sticker gone
Jeopardy – near mint
Killer Instinct – near mint
King of the Monsters – great, back half discolored, crayon on back sticker
King of the Monsters – good, sticker on front, some scuffs on back sticker
Kirby Super Star – mint
Kirby’s Avalanche - mint
Kirby’s Dream Course – good, some cuts, sticker on front art
Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past – near mint
Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past (Player’s Choice) – near mint (complete)
Looney Toons B-Ball – mint (complete)
Lost Vikings – near mint, cut on top of art
Lufia and the Fortress of Doom – mint
Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse – mint
Mario Paint – great, some scuffs on art
Math Blaster – near mint
Mega Man X - mint
Mega Man X2 – near mint
Mega Man X3 – near mint, small tear on front art
Mortal Kombat – near mint
Mortal Kombat 2 – near mint
Ms. Pac Man – near mint
Mystical Ninja – near mint
NBA Jam Tournament Edition – near mint
Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen – near mint
Paper Boy 2 – near mint
Pilotwings – great
Populous – good, some stickers and cuts
Ranma ½ Hard Battle – near mint
Rival Turf – near mint
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 2 – mint
Samurai Showdown – mint
Secret of Evermore – mint (complete)
Secret of Mana – mint
Shaq Fu – good, tear on back label
Sim City (Player’s Choice) – mint (complete)
Soul Blazer – mint
Starfox – near mint
Street Fighter II Turbo – mint
Sunset Riders – great
Super Bomberman – great
Super Double Dragon – near mint, except for red crayon on back label
Super GameBoy - mint
Super Ghouls and Ghosts – great
Super Mario Allstars – mint
Super Mario Allstars (Player’s Choice) – near mint
Super Mario Allstars + Super Mario World – near mint
Super Mario Kart (Player’s Choice) – mint
Super Mario RPG – great (complete)
Super Mario RPG - sealed
Super Mario World – mint
Super Metroid – mint
Super Metroid – near mint
Super NES Super Scope 6 – near mint
Super Ninja Boy – mint, except for torn back sticker
Super Play Action Football – mint
Super Street Fighter II – mint
Super Tennis – near mint
Super Widget – mint
Terminator 2 Judgment Day – near mint
Tetris 2 - mint
Tetris Attack – mint
Tiny Toons: Buster Busts Loose – mint
TMNT Tournament Fighters – great, some sharpie marks
Turtles IV – mint
Utopia – great, stickers on back
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 – good
WWF Super Wrestlemania –near mint
Wolverine: Adamantium Rage - mint
Zombies Ate My Neighbors – good

Japanese:
Super Mario RPG - near mint (complete)
Chrono Trigger - near mint (complete)

[quote name='Miz-Zou']I don't know what it is, but it seems like females overprice games/electronics by ridiculous amounts.

Yeah that's right, AN ORIGINAL XBOX for $350!![/quote]

(10:34:29 PM) shorteyash: Ya a couple
(10:35:37 PM) Mega Dima: xbox 360 for $350?
(10:38:25 PM) shorteyash: Not a 360.. Just a regular one
(10:38:34 PM) Mega Dima: for $350? lol
(10:38:40 PM) Mega Dima: they're $20 on ebay
(10:39:55 PM) shorteyash: One it says obo.. Two it comes with 10 games and 3 controllers.. But that's fine for ebay
(10:40:13 PM) Mega Dima: you don't expect to get more than $50 do you?
(10:40:45 PM) shorteyash: Actually i do for it all..
(10:41:07 PM) Mega Dima: are you aware of the prices that used xbox games go for?
(10:41:38 PM) shorteyash: You just let me know already
(10:41:58 PM) Mega Dima: actually i told you the price of the xbox console.. games are a couple bucks a piece if that...
(10:42:01 PM) Mega Dima: anyway good luck!
(10:42:07 PM) Mega Dima: try lowering it about 10x you might get a sale
(10:42:18 PM) shorteyash: Obviously you don't like my ad that's fine.. Goodbye
(10:42:27 PM) Mega Dima: no i love it
(10:42:29 PM) Mega Dima: cya

Yeah.

Just...wow

http://dayton.craigslist.org/bar/929374719.html

Game Systems / Accessories to trade or sell - PS3 - Xbox 360 - PSP (Jeffersonville, Ohio)

1. 60 GB Playstation 3, remote, one controller, all cords, original box, 2 games (motostorm, Blacksite) $500 OBO. (this is a 60 GB unit, not a 80 or 40, Sony doesnt produce these anymore. If you dont know the 60GB features look them up on the web, I dont need emails telling me you can buy a 80 GB one at WALMART for 399, I know this already. The 60 GB ones have more features, and is worth the money...Thanks You)

2. Xbox 360, green console (limited Edition Halo), 20 gig HD (also Limited Edition), all cords, white controller $300 OBO (Elite in the photo is not for sale)

3. Sony PSP, no games, has case and car charger, USB cord, $90

4. I have an aerosmith wireless guitar for the Xbox 360, no game (make offer)

5. Brand new Xbox 360 Wireless adapter (trade for a couple new release 360 games, Fallout 3, Gears of War 2, COD: World at War, Far Cry 2....or ????)

6. 120 GB Xbox 360 HD, sell $120 or trade for same as above or ????

7. Brand new Xbox 360 wireless controllers (one white, one black, never opened)(trade for games same as above)

*** I am also Looking for a new or nearly new Plasma or LCD (plasma prefered) flat panel TV, 37 to 42 inches, decent brand prefered, but ??? try me. I Can make a deal for multiple units for a good TV. All these systems work flawlessly, no problems. email any questions please...Thanks for looking

I usually don't have time to post here since mostly I'm on my psp, but I decided to go on my computer.Here are just a few dumb people in NJ.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ele/930774618.html
Nintendo Wii - $900 (clifton)

Im selling my nintendo wii. It works great and I really dont play it anymore. it come with 3 controllers and 2 numchuks. Also comes with 9 games.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Madden 07
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Pro evolution Soccer 2008
Wii Sports (5 games)
Wii Play (9 games)
Zelda Twilight Princess
Mario Party 8

im asking for 900 obo. Call Yasmin 862-377-5947 or email me [email protected]

and another

He used to have it at $400 but lowered it.

Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii) Brand New w/receipt - $275

Guitar Hero World Tour Complete Band for the Wii.

The complete band comes with the mic, guitar, drums and the game.

This is brand new - just came out on 10/26/08 and is already SOLD OUT everywhere.

If you didn't preorder this you won't be getting one for christmas - or can you??

Yes you can. No waiting here. Come and pick yours up today. Comes with the
store receipt.

If you haven't played this one - you haven't played the best Guitar Hero yet!!!

$275.00 - cash only. Sales are "as is".

Please call 973-953-5794

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/tag/930445827.html

or

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/tag/929332094.html

Transformer toys 91 pieces from 2007 movie all in box - $2500 (fanwood)

Transfor movie toys from 2007/2008
all still in original packaging
for serious buyers only
for cash or money order.
pick up or will deliver if close
too many to list
if interested ask for picture
1fd1491g83n93k03o28bm2e51701167651cf1.jpg

or
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ele/930241498.html
Bose In Ear Headphones BIG lot of 100pcs **Start your online business* - $1400 (nj)

p for sale is 100pcs of Brand new in box Bose Tri-Port In-Ear Headphones.

These headphones are 100% Brand New in factory packaging and include all the accessories and bose paperwork.

**Going out of business take this great opportunity at these low prices.**

**Start your own online business now. these sell for over $70 on ebay, craigslist, amazon.etc**

Price for all 100pcs is $1400. *Email if interested: [email protected] *

that was just a little taste. There has been far worse. Like somone trying to sell an N64 with like 5 games for $300.

Not a video game thing, but ridiculous anyway:

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ele/932662306.html

"I have a 28" TV with built in VCR that's silver. the V/V ports are in front for easy access. i'm looking to trade for any Nikon or Canon DIGITAL SLR. (would prefer Canon or a Nikon D40 or D50). you can email me [email protected]. here's onepic, if u need more, just let me know. i can't find the antenna, but i'll keep looking and i'll let you know if i find it

1f41261g33nb3m13o18bo90b6743b17a11623.jpg
"

[quote name='Synergy']Not a video game thing, but ridiculous anyway:

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ele/932662306.html

"I have a 28" TV with built in VCR that's silver. the V/V ports are in front for easy access. i'm looking to trade for any Nikon or Canon DIGITAL SLR. (would prefer Canon or a Nikon D40 or D50). you can email me [email protected]. here's onepic, if u need more, just let me know. i can't find the antenna, but i'll keep looking and i'll let you know if i find it

1f41261g33nb3m13o18bo90b6743b17a11623.jpg
"[/QUOTE]

That VCR slot better come full of crack

I have some CL stupidity on my own part from two days ago... I saw a listing for a "NEW Super Nintendo - Only taken out of the box once" with three games to boot for $40. The guy had some odd selling habits; instead of wanting to decide on a time we could meet up, he said he would call me when he arrived in the city, which "should be around 6 or 7". Since I live about 20 minutes away from downtown I figured it'd be a waste of gas to go home and wait for him to call, so I sat around doing mindless tasks for about 2 hours until he finally got in touch with me @ 8:30. When we finally meet up, he tells me he couldn't find one of the games, and upon first glance the box for the SNES was pretty beat-up. Perhaps it was due to me being tired and wanting to get the whole thing over with, and partly because I try and avoid conflict, I said "that's fine" and took everything as is. Later when I took it out to hook it up I come to realize that everything is dirty as hell, and there are no AV cables... "NEW" my arse. The icing on the cake? The guy's description mentioned it was "a perfect gift for the gamer dork in your family". Unfortunately I'm that big stupid dork who just let this guy roll all over me with every facet of this sale.

[quote name='eastshore4']I have some CL stupidity on my own part from two days ago... I saw a listing for a "NEW Super Nintendo - Only taken out of the box once" with three games to boot for $40. The guy had some odd selling habits; instead of wanting to decide on a time we could meet up, he said he would call me when he arrived in the city, which "should be around 6 or 7". Since I live about 20 minutes away from downtown I figured it'd be a waste of gas to go home and wait for him to call, so I sat around doing mindless tasks for about 2 hours until he finally got in touch with me @ 8:30. When we finally meet up, he tells me he couldn't find one of the games, and upon first glance the box for the SNES was pretty beat-up. Perhaps it was due to me being tired and wanting to get the whole thing over with, and partly because I try and avoid conflict, I said "that's fine" and took everything as is. Later when I took it out to hook it up I come to realize that everything is dirty as hell, and there are no AV cables... "NEW" my arse. The icing on the cake? The guy's description mentioned it was "a perfect gift for the gamer dork in your family". Unfortunately I'm that big stupid dork who just let this guy roll all over me with every facet of this sale.[/QUOTE]

Several posts back you'll find my roach infested Nintendo Wii story, it's about the same as this, I'm still pissed off about it.

[quote name='eastshore4']I have some CL stupidity on my own part from two days ago... I saw a listing for a "NEW Super Nintendo - Only taken out of the box once" with three games to boot for $40. The guy had some odd selling habits; instead of wanting to decide on a time we could meet up, he said he would call me when he arrived in the city, which "should be around 6 or 7". Since I live about 20 minutes away from downtown I figured it'd be a waste of gas to go home and wait for him to call, so I sat around doing mindless tasks for about 2 hours until he finally got in touch with me @ 8:30. When we finally meet up, he tells me he couldn't find one of the games, and upon first glance the box for the SNES was pretty beat-up. Perhaps it was due to me being tired and wanting to get the whole thing over with, and partly because I try and avoid conflict, I said "that's fine" and took everything as is. Later when I took it out to hook it up I come to realize that everything is dirty as hell, and there are no AV cables... "NEW" my arse. The icing on the cake? The guy's description mentioned it was "a perfect gift for the gamer dork in your family". Unfortunately I'm that big stupid dork who just let this guy roll all over me with every facet of this sale.[/quote]

I would hunt him down if I was you... a phone number is a good starting point. :]

Man you took a bath on that deal, get in the habit of inspecting no matter what. People will try to scam you while smiling right to your face.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/tag/938734785.html

XBox in great shape. Comes with two controllers, all cords and the following games: Splinter Cell, NFL 2K3, Sega GT 2002, Turok Evolution. Email if interested
And he's wanting a $130 for it.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/tag/938026243.html

zelda twilight princess and wii play, altogether 10 games!!! bought wii play for extra controller which is not included, paid for 50 zelda and 50 fro wii play...wii play is 9 games in one, fun for whole family!!! great christms gift!!! both like brand new, wii play has never even been played
Yet another one of those "10 games in 1" for Wii play. Then goes on to say that he paid $50 for it(yeah, but it also came with a Wiimote too).

I posted my Dreamcast bundle on there, it's pristine with an almost new copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2, asking 90$ for it, some asshole emails me offering 50$.

WTF people?

LOL I had to search for this one because someone else posted a response to this ad about how this guy was trying to rip people off. Now, it might not seem bad until you get to the line below the annoying keywords - he expects 3 of those games for the $100 giftcard:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ele/938404034.html

I have a 100$ Walmart Gift Card I want to trade for some Xbox 360 games. Yes I can purchase these games with the gift card itself but I would rather have them used and receive more games in exchange for the 100$ Gift Card which is just like cash since Walmart sells everything.

Games I am looking for to trade for the gift card are:
Gears of War 2
Grand Theft Auto 4
Fable 2
Call of Duty 4 / World at War

Keyword : Crime Stopper, Crunch, DUB, Hifonics, Infinity, JBL, Jensen, JL Audio, JVC, Kenwood, Kicker, Lightning Audio, MA Audio, MB Quart, MTX, Orion, Panasonic, Performance Teknique, Pioneer, Polk, Power Acoustik, PPI, Python, Rockford Fosgate, Sanyo, Sirius, Sony, Soundstream, Viper, XM Radio, Xo Vision, Zapco, Alarm, Alarms, Amp, Amps, Amplifier, Amplifiers, Sub, Subs, Subwoofer, Subwoofers, Woofer, Woofers, Speaker, Speakers, Stereo, Alphasonik, Alpine, Audiobahn, Audiocontrol, Blaupunkt, Bose, Boss, Navigation, Car Audio, DVD, CD, MP3, mp4, Indash, Screens, Monitors, Tweeters, Multimedia, ipod, i pod, touch, phone iphone, xbox, 360, xbox360, ps3, ps2, ps1, playstation, Equalizer, EQ, Battery, Cap, Capacitor, Cerwin Vega, DHD, Eclpise, Clarion, Clifford

It must be a combination of 3 or more of those to receive the gift card.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Several posts back you'll find my roach infested Nintendo Wii story, it's about the same as this, I'm still pissed off about it.[/quote]

Oh CMOSFM, your story is MUCH worse...I cried for you a little when I read that. That tale of woe sent shivers down my spine...GAAAAH!!! Just thinking about it now, and the roach cemetery that Wii had become...GROSS!!!

[quote name='eastshore4']I have some CL stupidity on my own part from two days ago... I saw a listing for a "NEW Super Nintendo - Only taken out of the box once" with three games to boot for $40. The guy had some odd selling habits; instead of wanting to decide on a time we could meet up, he said he would call me when he arrived in the city, which "should be around 6 or 7". Since I live about 20 minutes away from downtown I figured it'd be a waste of gas to go home and wait for him to call, so I sat around doing mindless tasks for about 2 hours until he finally got in touch with me @ 8:30. When we finally meet up, he tells me he couldn't find one of the games, and upon first glance the box for the SNES was pretty beat-up. Perhaps it was due to me being tired and wanting to get the whole thing over with, and partly because I try and avoid conflict, I said "that's fine" and took everything as is. Later when I took it out to hook it up I come to realize that everything is dirty as hell, and there are no AV cables... "NEW" my arse. The icing on the cake? The guy's description mentioned it was "a perfect gift for the gamer dork in your family". Unfortunately I'm that big stupid dork who just let this guy roll all over me with every facet of this sale.[/quote]

This is terrible man. At least its only 40 bucks though... plus, he sounded like a crazy freak...

[quote name='permutated']I posted my Dreamcast bundle on there, it's pristine with an almost new copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2, asking 90$ for it, some asshole emails me offering 50$.

WTF people?[/quote]

Yeah, the lowballing is ridiculous sometimes. I listed a fatty PS2 for $40 and someone emailed and offered me $5, but would "come pick it up right away."

:roll:

Most recently I was selling a Nikon D40 kit with 2 lenses, including a $200 lens, plus a bag, memory card, etc etc. I listed it at $500 for everything and someone offered me $100. I should have just accepted and when we met up, kicked him in the balls.

[quote name='Synergy']Yeah, the lowballing is ridiculous sometimes. I listed a fatty PS2 for $40 and someone emailed and offered me $5, but would "come pick it up right away."

:roll:

Most recently I was selling a Nikon D40 kit with 2 lenses, including a $200 lens, plus a bag, memory card, etc etc. I listed it at $500 for everything and someone offered me $100. I should have just accepted and when we met up, kicked him in the balls.[/quote]
lol I only lowball the people who are asking ridiculous amounts of money for stupid stuff like game gears or ipods (like first or 2nd gen for like $300) and stuff like that.

[quote name='Miz-Zou']lol I only lowball the people who are asking ridiculous amounts of money for stupid stuff like game gears or ipods (like first or 2nd gen for like $300) and stuff like that.[/quote]

Oh yeah, I do the same thing. It's only fair if you're way overcharging. I try and list things on CL cheaply/fairly though, cause usually I just want to get rid of it. And negotiating is cool, being a dick and wasting people's time is not.

I love it when people will say, "I paid $600 for it when I bought it." Yeah, 5 years ago. Technology depreciates, people. Get over it.

[quote name='kube00']http://kpr.craigslist.org/tag/942259243.html

original nintendo - $400 (tri-cities)

original nes in orig. box. 4 zap guns,power pad,4 player adapter,8 controllers,game genie,and 120 games!!! all in excellent condition.
some very hard to find games and some exspensive to replace. 400.00 firm

It's not worth $400......[/quote]

LOL, unless most of those 120 games are the high demand and/or rare games, then forget it. Of course he doesn't have a list, so I'm sure he'll have multiple Duck Hunt/SMB, SMB/DH/that random sports game carts...

Mother of all ripoffs right here!!! Note, very little of the shit he lists is anywhere near rare, and his little collection isn't worth 10% of what he's asking. Unless (and even if) these are all sealed copies (highly doubtful), then I don't know what the hell this clown is smoking.

I'm really thinking about emailing him a fair offer...maybe $200.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/tag/942653816.html

video game lot! over 150 rare:roll: titles and systems - $5500 :hot::roll::hot::roll::hot:(santa clarita)

i am selling off my old and rare video game collection from all over the years. its a big lot of stuff so read carefully.

NES games

adventures of lolo
dragon warrior 2
death race
dr. mario
donkey kong jr
donkey kong jr math
final fantasy
excite bike
ice climber
legend of zelda
lemmings
mike tysons punch out
metroid
tengen ms pacman
mega man
princess tomato in the salad kingdom
snow brothers
stack up (cartridge only)
super mario 3
young indiana jones chronicals

SUPER NES games

lufia 2
mortal kombat
pacman 2(with case and insructions)
ogre battle
secret of mana
soul blazer w/ instructions

N64 games

banjo kazooie
command and conquer
castlevania
goldeneye
indiana jones and the infernal machine
ogre battle
pokemon stadium
quake
shadows of the empire
wipeout

GAMECUBE

oo7 everything or nothing
beyond good and evil
cubivore
digimon rumble arena 2
final fantasy crystal chronicals
harvest moon magical melody
ikaruga
metal gear solid the twin snakes
phantasy star online episode one and two
resident evil zero
star wars jedi outcast
warioland
wrestlemania X8

DS

electroplankton
mario and luigi partners in time
super princess peach

GBA

tactics ogre

GENESIS

sonic spinball
sonic 1
sonic 2
sonic and knuckles
toe jam and earl

SATURN

sonic jam

SEGA CD

lawnmower man
slam city

DREAMCAST

crazy taxi
fightng force 2
giga wings 2 w/ replacement case
house of the dead 2 w/ replacement case
marvel vs capcom 2 with replacement case with original instructions
psychic force 2012
power stone
resident evil 3 nemesis
tomb raider the last revelation

XBOX

burnout 3
halo
lord of the rings the 3rd age
fatal frame
medal of honor rising sun
panzer dragoon orta
tom clanceys rainbow six 3

need for speed most wanted
dead or alive 4
perfect dark zero w/ replacement case

PS1

alexi lalas international soccer
azure dreams
alundra
alundra 2
command and conquer red alert
crash bandicoot
digimon world 2
dino crisis
doom
D w/ only disks 2 & 3
einhander
front mission 3
final fantasy 7
another final fantasy 7
grand turismo 2
grand theft auto sealed
grand theft auto 2
jojos bizare adventure
intelligent cube
legend of legaia
marvel superheros
metal gear solid
mega man x4
mega man x5
mega man x6
mega man legends 2
mega man 8 anniversary edition
ogre battle
poypoy
parasite eve
another parasite eve
pocket fighters
quake 2
resident evil 2
rival schools
stryder 2
street fighter alpha 2
samuri showdown 2
twisted metal
twisted metal 2
tekken 2
time crisis with replacement case
tomb raider
tomb raider 2
tony hawk 2
tenchu stealth assasins
vanguard bandits
wipeout xl

PS1 japanese imports

final fantasy 7
popoolocrois

SATURN imports

panzer dragoon

PS2

alien vs predator extinction
capcom vs snk 2
dot hack rebirth
dragonball z budokai
enter the matrix
futurama
final fantasy x
fatal frama 3
gta san andreas
grand turismo 3
god of war
inyuasha feudal combat
jurrasic park operation genesis
kingdom hearts
mortal kombat deception
metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty
playboy the mansion
phantasy star universe
suikoden 5
tales of the abyss
world championship poker
way of the samuri 2
zone of the enders the second runner

PSP

valkyrie profile lenneth

PS3

call of duty 4 modern warfare

NINTENDO 64 system with cables and one controller

DREAMCAST system with cables and one controller and memory card

all games are in good condition and have all been tested and work great. please call if you have any questions or if u would like any photos. thanks.

also, i am open up to any reasonable offer.

call andrew
661 424 1656

if i dont answer please leave a message

[quote name='Synergy']Oh yeah, I do the same thing. It's only fair if you're way overcharging. I try and list things on CL cheaply/fairly though, cause usually I just want to get rid of it. And negotiating is cool, being a dick and wasting people's time is not.

I love it when people will say, "I paid $600 for it when I bought it." Yeah, 5 years ago. Technology depreciates, people. Get over it.[/QUOTE]
lol that's my favorite too on craigs. Especially when they're trying to sale mp3 players and stuff. "I spent like $400 on itunes music that's included" like everybody will like your type of music. lol I'd delete it as soon as I got it.

The following was found on Craigslist and was posted on jalopnik. It has since been removed from Craigslist. The guy is selling his 05 Nissan Xterra (referred to as "ninja hauler"). Funny as hell. I know it's long but you're going to want to read the whole thing. Trust me.
NINJA HAULER: 2005 Nissan Xterra - $12900 (Ronan / Lake County)

OK, let me start off by saying this Xterra is only available for purchase by the manliest of men (or women). My friend, if it was possible for a vehicle to sprout chest hair and a five o'clock shadow, this Nissan would look like Tom Selleck. It is just that manly.

It was never intended to drive to the mall so you can pick up that adorable shirt at Abercrombie & Fitch that you had your eye on. It wasn't meant to transport you to yoga class or Linens & Things. No, that's what your Prius is for. If that's the kind of car you're looking for, then just do us all a favor and stop reading right now. I mean it. Just stop.

This car was engineered by 3rd degree ninja super-warriors in the highest mountains of Japan to serve the needs of the man that cheats death on a daily basis. They didn't even consider superfluous nancy boy amenities like navigation systems (real men don't get lost), heated leather seats (a real man doesn't let anything warm his butt), or On Star (real men don't even know what the hell On Star is).

No, this brute comes with the things us testosterone-fueled super action junkies need. It has a 265 HP engine to outrun the cops. It's got special blood/gore resistant upholstery. It even has a first-aid kit in the back. You know what the first aid kit has in it? A pint of whiskey, a stitch-your-own-wound kit and a hunk of leather to bite down on when you're operating on yourself. The Xterra also has an automatic transmission so if you're being chased by Libyan terrorists, you'll still be able to shoot your machine gun out the window and drive at the same time. It's saved my bacon more than once.

It has room for you and the four hotties you picked up on the way to the gym to blast your pecs and hammer your glutes. There's a tow hitch to pull your 50 caliber anti-Taliban, self cooling machine gun. I also just put in a new windshield to replace the one that got shot out by The Man.

My price on this bad boy is an incredibly low $12,900, but I'll entertain reasonable offers. And by reasonable, I mean don't walk up and tell me you'll give me $5,000 for it. That's liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter-kick with a follow up three fingered eye-jab. Would it hurt? Hell yeah. Let's just say you won't be the prettiest guy at the Coldplay concert anymore.

There's only 69,000 miles on this four-wheeled hellcat from Planet Kickass. Trust me, it will outlive you and the offspring that will carry your name. It will live on as a monument to your machismo.

Now, go look in the mirror and tell me what you see. If it's a rugged, no holds barred, super brute he-man macho Chuck Norris stunt double, then contact me. I might be out hang-gliding or BASE jumping or just chilling with my ladies, but I'll get back to you. And when I do, we'll talk about a price over a nice glass of Schmidt while we listen to Johnny Cash.

To sweeten the deal a little, I'm throwing in this pair of MC Hammer pants for the man with rippling quads that can't fit into regular pants. Yeah, you heard me. FREE MC Hammer pants.

Rock on.

^ Classic.

I've got one: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/zip/943826345.html

I got a ton of use out of these bored games while I was unemployed, but I recently found work and no longer have a need for them. They are all in perfect working condition and contain all their original parts.

Game 1: "Paper Jam"
The objective of the game is to throw the paper ball into the hoop, vanquishing your opponents and your inner demons. Welcome back self-worth, where the hell were you? (hoop and basket not included)

Game 2: "Erase Against The Clock"
How fast can you erase before the eraser is completely worn down? Challenge a friend, or just try beating your own personal best. Think you can beat my best time? Keep dreaming Johnny Zhivago!

Game 3: "The Land of Lincoln"
Throw these pennies into any random junk drawer and try to guess how many pennies you've got in there, or race against the clock and see how fast you can find them. Fill the drawer with water and up the ante! *Results may vary depending on existing drawer pennies. (comes with 3 pennies and no drawers)

Game 4: "Name That Tune"
Do your neighbors, roommates, or family members like to play musical tunes in their room? Don't get annoyed, now you can make a fun game out of it. Place this game cup against any shared wall and try guessing the song, it's fun! When you know the answer just yell it back in the open end of the game cup. Your answer will be transported to our home office for later judging, all results will be used to calculate your fate in the afterlife. (game also doubles as a holder for liquid)

Thanks, The Acorn King
1f612b1443n23pf3ld8c355dc2800534d1aac.jpg
1131271413k63pa3o38c39bc9047e51c31c84.jpg
1fa1251483ke3oa3le8c3393e8067fc9b1176.jpg
1111f31483m93p63o38c38129c1403c681397.jpg

No contact info or anything, but a a good little joke if you get the punchline :)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/tag/944125689.html

NINTENDO 64 - $100 (LOS ANGELES)

Date: 2008-12-03, 6:05PM PST

Nintendo 64 game console great condition everything included, game console, 2 controllers, gun zapper, comes with 4 games, racket attack, skate or die, super mario bros/duck hunt, ac adapter, tv connections, user manual for game console and for all 4 games. This is a great addition for that collector. Cash only

1251491g63n13ka3o58c30351d769c1581634.jpg

[quote name='karkyco']http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/tag/944125689.html

NINTENDO 64 - $100 (LOS ANGELES)

Date: 2008-12-03, 6:05PM PST

Nintendo 64 game console great condition everything included, game console, 2 controllers, gun zapper, comes with 4 games, racket attack, skate or die, super mario bros/duck hunt, ac adapter, tv connections, user manual for game console and for all 4 games. This is a great addition for that collector. Cash only

1251491g63n13ka3o58c30351d769c1581634.jpg
[/quote]

lmao thats a fancy ass nintendo 64

[quote name='darkslime']God, I hate it when people consider wii sports multiple games.[/quote]

Oh yeah, but that's nowhere near as bad as their asking price - $825!!! :roll:

i thought yall would like that wii bundle, only thing funier is, where i am at, the gamestop ALWAYS has the wii in stock. so i could go get 1 right now if i didnt have 1 allready)

bread's done
Back