Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

Of course no one will be prosecuted for it, as there is no criminal penalty. But doesn't Blizzard ban people for it? As in, say buh-bye to the character you just paid a Grand for?

[quote name='karkyco']Of course no one will be prosecuted for it, as there is no criminal penalty. But doesn't Blizzard ban people for it? As in, say buh-bye to the character you just paid a Grand for?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

[quote name='Doomstink']My room mate last year sold his Level 70 WoW account for $600.00 on craigslist and it sold within minutes of being posted.

This kind of stuff is stupid to us, but to WoW players, it is normal. I think we should stop posting these in the stupidity thread, as it really isn't stupid.[/QUOTE]

I think the stupidity of it is this:

Isn't part of the fun PLAYING THE GAME and EARNING YOUR WAY THERE? I mean, personally, I've always found strategy guides stupid - and that's not to say I don't take a look at walkthroughs here and there when I've hit a wall,but, that's when I've hit a wall. I've seen people play a game by following the guide - wtf is the point?

I don't think there's as much of a market now that the economy's collapsed. More people need the money to eat, not for WoW.

Three - it is forbidden, and you are at risk of being banned, as has just been discussed.

OH - and here's my contribution of the moment:

Game boy advance - $40 (ontario ny)
3k23m13l0ZZZZZZZZZ92ode2a23fe1e011c99.jpg

[quote name='pfp']I think the stupidity of it is this:

Isn't part of the fun PLAYING THE GAME and EARNING YOUR WAY THERE? I mean, personally, I've always found strategy guides stupid - and that's not to say I don't take a look at walkthroughs here and there when I've hit a wall,but, that's when I've hit a wall. I've seen people play a game by following the guide - wtf is the point?

I don't think there's as much of a market now that the economy's collapsed. More people need the money to eat, not for WoW.

Three - it is forbidden, and you are at risk of being banned, as has just been discussed.

[/quote]

:rofl: Even funnier, open the ad and it just says "in perfect shape"

That must be a joke ad. Nice destroyed screen though.

[quote name='karkyco']:rofl: Even funnier, open the ad and it just says "in perfect shape"

That must be a joke ad. Nice destroyed screen though.[/QUOTE]

I don't think its destroyed. It looks like the reflection of the chandelier.

It really depends. Some people say WoW doesn't even start until you hit 60... well, 80 now. Most guilds won't let you raid in the endgame dungeons until you're max level. (Which is odd because they give the best XP.) 1-55 was some of the best RPGing I've ever experienced. 56-59 was just miserable; my whole guild was pressuring me to hit 60 as fast as possible so I had to rush through everything and do a bunch of quests over and over... not fun. Once I hit 60, it was kinda fun doing the whole epic monster fight, but it was less than fun waiting for people to cross the planet or not listening to the raid leader and wiping us.

As for playing with the walkthrough, I don't do it much, but I have a few times. I've never played a game start to end with one, but there comes a point where I just want to be done with the game. So instead of spending 4 extra hours looking for the next step, I just go a-b-c-d and I'm done. I also usually use the guides on bosses because I hate replaying cutscenes 50 times just to learn the bosses strategy. If I lose hard the first time, I look up a plan and execute it.

The guide for FFXII was my best friend. Every mark had different immunities and I didn't feel like hunting them down 40 times to figure out what it was.

[/quote]

Well I think if they see multiple IP addresses logging into the account they figure well he must have sold it and then they hit the ban button

on the flip side - the time wasters are hitting me good. Oh well, more money for me! lol

[quote name='Kayden']As for playing with the walkthrough, I don't do it much, but I have a few times. I've never played a game start to end with one, but there comes a point where I just want to be done with the game. So instead of spending 4 extra hours looking for the next step, I just go a-b-c-d and I'm done. I also usually use the guides on bosses because I hate replaying cutscenes 50 times just to learn the bosses strategy. If I lose hard the first time, I look up a plan and execute it.
[/QUOTE]

Usually I'll try a few times, call it a day, then come back and try once or twice.

Usually, I end up having to check multiple ones, b/c I'm just missing some blatantly dumb door - the hard puzzles I can do, but when the door's hidden behind 1 of 6 wine casks, and I've checked three and gotten the same response, I'm probably not even going to realize there's six of them to check, just assume that's what happens when you look at them.(Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)

As for WoW, I've gotten the impression that learning HOW TO PLAY from level 1-60 (now 80) is what makes you worth having on the raids at all. I don't think anyone in my wife's guild bought a character, and even WITH all that learning, people still eff up all the time on the raids.

That's definitely true. However, if it took you 3 months to hit 80 with one character, would you really want to spend another 3 months leveling a second?
[quote name='pfp']Usually I'll try a few times, call it a day, then come back and try once or twice.

Usually, I end up having to check multiple ones, b/c I'm just missing some blatantly dumb door - the hard puzzles I can do, but when the door's hidden behind 1 of 6 wine casks, and I've checked three and gotten the same response, I'm probably not even going to realize there's six of them to check, just assume that's what happens when you look at them.(Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)

As for WoW, I've gotten the impression that learning HOW TO PLAY from level 1-60 (now 80) is what makes you worth having on the raids at all. I don't think anyone in my wife's guild bought a character, and even WITH all that learning, people still eff up all the time on the raids.[/quote]

[quote name='PenguinoMF']I don't think its destroyed. It looks like the reflection of the chandelier.[/quote]

Ahhh, good catch. I couldn't tell what that was...at first I thought it must be a reflection, but couldn't make out what it was. And it looked very much like when an LCD screen is cracked/smashed, LOL.

[/quote]

You guys are wrong.. it's not a chandelier.

sadsink.jpg

Scratched PSP with broken internet switch..."need to sell".

This clown is claiming to have a best offer of $170 on his broken and scratched PSP with 2 crap games. YEAH, RIGHT! Suuuure you got an offer of $170 for it...if ya did you'd be braindead not to take it!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/1044413579.html

Psp...Need to sell (Pico and Robertson )

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-02-21, 10:53AM PST

I have PSP that works fine except the Internet Switch is broken other than that everything works Perfectly. There are some scratches. Included with the PSP are 2 games.
-Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007
-Dead to Rights Reckoning
The charger and a case is included as well.

I don't have a price you give me 1. The highest bid gets it.

.....the highest bid i have right now is 170

------------------------------------------------

And another winner. $25 for an N64 that won't turn on. Riiiiight. Nice pics, though.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/1050044254.html

N64 Nintendo 64...won't power on...AS IS - $25 (van nuys )

Date: 2009-02-25, 9:39AM PST

N64 Nintendo 64 ...won't power on...AS IS
We're not sure what is wrong, but thought someone might want to tinker w/it or use the parts.
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL THANK YOU
Please see pics CALL 818-9941970
7127 BALBOA BLVD
VAN NUYS, CA 91406
(818) 994-1970

Cart only NES games, $10 each (though I'd be tempted to try and get the ROB and Gyromite together for $10...still not a good deal though):

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/ele/1043638866.html

NES GAMES - $210 (BALDWIN PARK)

Date: 2009-02-20, 5:55PM PST

NES GAMES / ZELDA 2 THE ADVENTURE OF LINK / SUPER MARIO 3 / EXCITEBIKE / DOUBLE DRAGON 2 / BATMAN / WRESTLE MANIA / DOUBLE DRIBBLE / DRAGON WARRIOR / T & C SURF DESIGNS / RAD RACER 2 / TEENAGE MUTAN NINJA TURTLES / PIN BOT / DUCKTALES / KING OF THE BEACH / WILLOW / TECMO BOWL / THE KARATE KID / FRIDAY TEH 13TH / STARTROPICS / CAPTAIN SKYHAWK / RC PRO-AM / GYROMITE / RAD RACER / MEGAMAN 2 / BASEBALL / NES ROBOT /
10 BUCKS EACH / $210 FOR ALL GAMES / DENNIS CELL 626 664 0583

That switch is a $5 5 minute fix, but you could still get a new PSP at CC for $110.

[quote name='karkyco']Scratched PSP with broken internet switch..."need to sell".

This clown is claiming to have a best offer of $170 on his broken and scratched PSP with 2 crap games. YEAH, RIGHT! Suuuure you got an offer of $170 for it...if ya did you'd be braindead not to take it!

I have PSP that works fine except the Internet Switch is broken other than that everything works Perfectly. There are some scratches. Included with the PSP are 2 games.
-Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007

And another winner. $25 for an N64 that won't turn on. Riiiiight. Nice pics, though.

We're not sure what is wrong, but thought someone might want to tinker w/it or use the parts.
7127 BALBOA BLVD
VAN NUYS, CA 91406
(818) 994-1970[/quote]

LOL, this dumbass took apart his DS, no doubt either for kicks or because something was wrong with it, and now he can't put it back together so he wants $50 for the parts.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/1044290270.html

Nintendo ds lite replacement parts - $50 (WEST LA)

I HAVE A LOT OF NINTENDO DS LITE PARTS FOR SALE.

EVERYTHING FOR $50.00

THESE PARTS ARE GREAT FOR ANYONE THAT HAS A BROKEN DS LITE OR IF YOU REPAIR THE SYSTEMS.

1. ONE TOUCH SCREEN 2. ONE MOTHERBOARD 3. ONE SLOT ONE MOTHERBOARD CASE 4. TWO SETS OF L & R BUTTONS 5. ONE BATTERY 6. ONE WI-FI CHIP 7. ONE MICROPHONE 8. TWO SETS OF D PADS 9. TWO SETS OF X,B,Y,A BUTTONS 10. TWO SETS OF L & R SPRINGS 11. TWO SETS OF L & R RODS 12. TWO SLOT TWO CARTRIDGES 13. ONE HINGE 14. ONE MOTHERBOARD POWER SWITCH 15. TWO CASE SHELLS 16. TWO TOUCHSCREEN MODULES 17. SCREWS 18. SPEAKER RINGS 19. DATA CABLE WITH SPEAKER 20. MUCH MUCH MORE

3n33kc3mdZZZZZZZZZ92lba4c685269dc1793.jpg

[quote name='NoobHammer']Regardless of the in-game mechanics or how it is seen to the players, to everyone else, it's stupidity.
[/quote]

Stupidity to me is someone listing a copy of Bases Loaded for NES for $50.00 (cart only), not someone selling an online game account. If there's someone willing to pay what your asking, it isn't stupid, regardless of what it is.

There's actually a power-leveling company across the road from my college and despite the economic downturn, they are still raking in rather huge profits. If you were going to pay $600 for an account last year, you'll still be willing to do it now. That's just how those people are.

[quote name='Doomstink']Stupidity to me is someone listing a copy of Bases Loaded for NES for $50.00 (cart only), not someone selling an online game account. If there's someone willing to pay what your asking, it isn't stupid, regardless of what it is.

There's actually a power-leveling company across the road from my college and despite the economic downturn, they are still raking in rather huge profits. If you were going to pay $600 for an account last year, you'll still be willing to do it now. That's just how those people are.[/quote]

:whistle2:k Hmmmm, interesting. I need to see about getting together some rhesus or capuchin or other helper monkeys and see if they can be trained to play WoW and form my own power leveling company for some easy big bucks. Although I've heard there are still plenty of Chinese slave labor type supplying companies that are cheap enough, no doubt even cheaper than training a room full of monkeys to play the game.

Not to mention, I can only imagine the nightmare and recriminations if a raid goes wrong and the monkeys start chimping out, throwing their poo at each other, etc. The cleanup costs alone will be astronomical.:lol:

[quote name='karkyco']Scratched PSP with broken internet switch..."need to sell".

-Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007

7127 BALBOA BLVD
VAN NUYS, CA 91406
(818) 994-1970[/quote]

lol what a dumbass, if he was "offered 170" then he should have taken it.

This is whatcha call bait and switching in a way. Saying you got offered "170" in hopes for other peoples to offer higher. :hot:

Man, oh man!!!! This one isn't related to video games, but I had to post it. It's along the lines of trading well... maybe a Genesis for a new Wii and "at least 10 games"...
He wants to trade his "duplicate" losing tickets for your winning tickets.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/wan/1050355196.html

Albertson's Monopoly Game Tickets (Lake Havasu City)

Date: 2009-02-25, 12:36PM PST

I AM WILLING TO TRADE MY DUPLICATE GAME TICKETS!
Here are the ones I'm looking for to win:
LCD-HD TV ***
#G35 (Twizzlers)
$500k MORTGAGE ***
#A01 (Powerade)
#A04 (Coke/Coke Zero)
TOWN AND COUNTRY
#B07 (Capri Suns)
#B08 (Oreos)
#B10 (Kraft Cheese)
$5k FREE GAS
#D17 (Lays Singles)
#D20 (Lays/Tostitos)
$5k CASH
#F29 (Town House)
#F30 (Rice Krispies)
#F31 (Nutri-Grain)
$500 GIFT CARD
#J44 (Pasta Sides)
#J46 (Bryers)
WII CONSOLE
#N61 (Ball Park Franks)
#N63 (Sara-Lee)
AVALANCHE
#C12 (Propel)
#C13 (Gaterade)
#C16 (Pepsi)
CHRYSLER 300
#E22 (Grill Mates)
#E25 (Chili Mix)
$1k FREE GAS
#H37 (Cottage Cheese)
#H39 (Sour Cream)
APPLE IPOD
#P64 (Hormel Ham)
#P65 (Hormel Beef Roast)

*** I WANT THESE REALLY BAD!!!

THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS ARE DUPLICATE TICKETS THAT I'M WILLING TO TRADE FOR THE ONES I NEED:
#A02, #A06, #B09, #B11, #C15(x3), #C14(x2), #D19, #E24(x2), #F28(x2), #H36, #H38(x2), #I41, #K51, #L55(x2), #M59, #N62, #N60(x2), #P66, #Q70, #R74(x2), #S77.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE! PLEASE REPLY ASAP!

It really is tragic how stupid some people are.

[quote name='CL-Insanity']Man, oh man!!!! This one isn't related to video games, but I had to post it. It's along the lines of trading well... maybe a Genesis for a new Wii and "at least 10 games"...
He wants to trade his "duplicate" losing tickets for your winning tickets.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/wan/1050355196.html

Albertson's Monopoly Game Tickets (Lake Havasu City)

Date: 2009-02-25, 12:36PM PST

I AM WILLING TO TRADE MY DUPLICATE GAME TICKETS!
Here are the ones I'm looking for to win:
LCD-HD TV ***
#G35 (Twizzlers)
$500k MORTGAGE ***
#A01 (Powerade)
#A04 (Coke/Coke Zero)
TOWN AND COUNTRY
#B07 (Capri Suns)
#B08 (Oreos)
#B10 (Kraft Cheese)
$5k FREE GAS
#D17 (Lays Singles)
#D20 (Lays/Tostitos)
$5k CASH
#F29 (Town House)
#F30 (Rice Krispies)
#F31 (Nutri-Grain)
$500 GIFT CARD
#J44 (Pasta Sides)
#J46 (Bryers)
WII CONSOLE
#N61 (Ball Park Franks)
#N63 (Sara-Lee)
AVALANCHE
#C12 (Propel)
#C13 (Gaterade)
#C16 (Pepsi)
CHRYSLER 300
#E22 (Grill Mates)
#E25 (Chili Mix)
$1k FREE GAS
#H37 (Cottage Cheese)
#H39 (Sour Cream)
APPLE IPOD
#P64 (Hormel Ham)
#P65 (Hormel Beef Roast)

*** I WANT THESE REALLY BAD!!!

THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS ARE DUPLICATE TICKETS THAT I'M WILLING TO TRADE FOR THE ONES I NEED:
#A02, #A06, #B09, #B11, #C15(x3), #C14(x2), #D19, #E24(x2), #F28(x2), #H36, #H38(x2), #I41, #K51, #L55(x2), #M59, #N62, #N60(x2), #P66, #Q70, #R74(x2), #S77.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE! PLEASE REPLY ASAP![/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']It really is tragic how stupid some people are.[/QUOTE]

Either I'm missing something about this guy, or you guys don't understand what he's doing.

It's a "collect numbers 1-3" for a prize.

He's offering his dupes of 1 and 2 in hopes that someone else has a dupe of 3.

I mean, I understand that if he has dupes of 1 and 2 and no #3, then probably 3 is rare and no one has it.

But for people who may not have that much insight into the contest, it's a fair request.

So I have been trying to sell an N64 game bundle on CL for about a month now. It has been the same bundle the whole time - some wrestling games, Cruisn games, and whatnot. Only this time I list it with Super Mario 64. I get a response - "Where did Super Mario come from?" Obviously I knew what they meant, but you know, why do they care? They aren't going to buy it so why waste my time writing me an email? So I reply - "It originally came from a store I suppose but I am not sure. I bought it secondhand so I have no idea the exact location."

[quote name='Porksta']So I have been trying to sell an N64 game bundle on CL for about a month now. It has been the same bundle the whole time - some wrestling games, Cruisn games, and whatnot. Only this time I list it with Super Mario 64. I get a response - "Where did Super Mario come from?"[/QUOTE]
"When a mommy Mario and a daddy Mario love each other very much..."

[quote name='Porksta']So I have been trying to sell an N64 game bundle on CL for about a month now. It has been the same bundle the whole time - some wrestling games, Cruisn games, and whatnot. Only this time I list it with Super Mario 64. I get a response - "Where did Super Mario come from?" Obviously I knew what they meant, but you know, why do they care? They aren't going to buy it so why waste my time writing me an email? So I reply - "It originally came from a store I suppose but I am not sure. I bought it secondhand so I have no idea the exact location."[/quote]

FLOL!!! My response would have been:

"My ass. It still has some residue. Interested?"

Well, I am guessing they are a CAG user because their email read "I am the cheap ass gamer!" just a few minutes after I posted this.

[quote name='pfp']Either I'm missing something about this guy, or you guys don't understand what he's doing.

It's a "collect numbers 1-3" for a prize.

He's offering his dupes of 1 and 2 in hopes that someone else has a dupe of 3.

I mean, I understand that if he has dupes of 1 and 2 and no #3, then probably 3 is rare and no one has it.

But for people who may not have that much insight into the contest, it's a fair request.[/quote]

But, here is where the detective brain of the human being comes in... If you are the proud holder of "#3," which IS the rare one, you PROBABLY (unless you are one lucky SOB) don't have a dupe of it; making trade of such #3 MOOT. Further, if you are lucky enough to get #3 (which we are assuming is damn lucky), and lucky/unlucky enough to find another #3 BEFORE finding 1 and 2 (which we are assuming are running wild like tumbleweeds), you should be playing the lottery instead. :applause:

Much like the old Monopoly game at McDonalds, I would have gladly traded my 2040238409043523 Park Place stamps for just one of your Boardwalk stamps.

Thanks for letting me rant.

[quote name='Porksta']So I have been trying to sell an N64 game bundle on CL for about a month now. It has been the same bundle the whole time - some wrestling games, Cruisn games, and whatnot. Only this time I list it with Super Mario 64. I get a response - "Where did Super Mario come from?" Obviously I knew what they meant, but you know, why do they care? They aren't going to buy it so why waste my time writing me an email? So I reply - "It originally came from a store I suppose but I am not sure. I bought it secondhand so I have no idea the exact location."[/quote]

I hate to get off on a tangent about craigslist, the inspiration for my screenname, but I have found on eekbay, whom I am trying to ween myself from, if I sell a Super Nintendo or N64 with Super Mario, it sells for about $20 more even though both games are basically throwaways. I guess Super Mario "completes the set."

So I seem to be getting all the idiots on Craigslist. I post some more things and I get an email. I tell the guy that I cannot hold the item for him as I already gave my info to some other people, so first come first served. He replied "That's so gay". He then said that if I brought it to his office in Herndon (about 30 minutes away) he would pay cash (like I won't get cash from anyone else?). I said no. He then said "what if I pay more?" I said sure, but he would still have to pick it up. He then gors on a tirade - "What are you a fucking cripple? Can't bring me the god damn item? Mother fucker!" I reported his ass to his email provider. Seriously, people on CL expect items to be brought to them?

[quote name='Porksta']So I seem to be getting all the idiots on Craigslist. I post some more things and I get an email. I tell the guy that I cannot hold the item for him as I already gave my info to some other people, so first come first served. He replied "That's so gay". He then said that if I brought it to his office in Herndon (about 30 minutes away) he would pay cash (like I won't get cash from anyone else?). I said no. He then said "what if I pay more?" I said sure, but he would still have to pick it up. He then gors on a tirade - "What are you a fucking cripple? Can't bring me the god damn item? Mother fucker!" I reported his ass to his email provider. Seriously, people on CL expect items to be brought to them?[/quote]

LOL what a nutcase.

[quote name='CL-Insanity']I hate to get off on a tangent about craigslist, the inspiration for my screenname, but I have found on eekbay, whom I am trying to ween myself from, if I sell a Super Nintendo or N64 with Super Mario, it sells for about $20 more even though both games are basically throwaways. I guess Super Mario "completes the set."[/QUOTE]

I'll have to investigate this further. Getting an extra $20, for no additional shipping cost (yay flat rate box) is more than I get for those games. Have to see if this has an impact on BIN prices instead of auctions (b/c BIN are always higher anyway.)

But those games ARE NOT throwaways, I get $15+/- each in my store - items like that are what keep me afloat while I wait for the higher ticket games to sell. I consider anything $5.99 or less to be "throwaway".

[quote name='pfp']I'll have to investigate this further. Getting an extra $20, for no additional shipping cost (yay flat rate box) is more than I get for those games. Have to see if this has an impact on BIN prices instead of auctions (b/c BIN are always higher anyway.)

But those games ARE NOT throwaways, I get $15+/- each in my store - items like that are what keep me afloat while I wait for the higher ticket games to sell. I consider anything $5.99 or less to be "throwaway".[/quote]
I'm guessing they might be considered throw-aways by some because they are probably the most prevalent games - Mario is synonymous with Nintendo, and as such there is high demand but also a high amount of items in the market (probably). But, there's probably still a high enough demand to charge $15 or so for the games, which is saying something!

Title says it all...

ds lite games cross words and brain age - $50 (el monte, san gabriel)

Date: 2009-02-25, 11:47AM PST

i have 2 practically new ds lite games for sale. one is brain age and the other is cross words. both games only played once. both games for $50 or best offer. call or text 626-975-1106. thanks

Is there any kind of telephone spam you can sign people up for out there? there's this company that always spams the wanted sections begging people to give him junk cars for 100 bucks. The dudes a business, pretty sure he's been posting for over a year now.

Funny thing is, the guy gets flagged like 15x a day and still won't give up! He must have pissed off quite a few people

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CL-Insanity']But, here is where the detective brain of the human being comes in... If you are the proud holder of "#3," which IS the rare one, you PROBABLY (unless you are one lucky SOB) don't have a dupe of it; making trade of such #3 MOOT. Further, if you are lucky enough to get #3 (which we are assuming is damn lucky), and lucky/unlucky enough to find another #3 BEFORE finding 1 and 2 (which we are assuming are running wild like tumbleweeds), you should be playing the lottery instead. :applause:

Much like the old Monopoly game at McDonalds, I would have gladly traded my 2040238409043523 Park Place stamps for just one of your Boardwalk stamps.

Thanks for letting me rant.[/quote]

Sorry, nothing to add to the thread... :whistle2:#

Just wanted to add that I always hoped McDonald's would change the rare property for the Monopoly game suddenly one year without telling people. It would be great to see people that know all the rare ones flip out in the restaurant when they pull a Boardwalk on the first day of the contest. :lol:

Dumbass here
http://kpr.craigslist.org/ele/1054849886.html
8 original xbox games he wants to trade for Wii/ps2/psx games like FFVII

Games are: SERIOUS SAM, AMERICAN CHOPPERS, SPLINTER CELL PANDORA TOMORROW, GRAND THEFT AUTO 3, TRUE CRIME NEW YOUR CITY, CABELAS DEER HUNT 2005, THE SIMS, WORLD CHAMPION SHIP POKER. all games come w/ original cases and manuals beside world championship poker has no manual and diff. case. They come from a smoke free house. They have minor scratches but played all for at least 5 minutes and are in perfect working order. LOOKING FOR wii games, 360 games, or final fantasy games for playstation and playstation 2 (really wanting final fantasy 7.

Nintendo Game Cube +10 games - $190

Gamecube w/wavebird plus games (not a bad collection, but NOT worth what they're asking)

Like new nintendo game cube with original box and manuals
10 games: Kirby Air Ride, Mario Party 6/7, Barnyard, Super Monkey Balls 1/2, Super smash Bro's, Paper Mario, Winnie the pooh's Rumbly Tumbly Adventure, Puyo Pop Fever
2 controllers, 1 wireless , 1 microphone
1 memory card

I offered them $70. Wonder why I haven't heard back yet.

[quote name='pfp']
I offered them $70. Wonder why I haven't heard back yet.[/quote]

Because Winnie the Pooh's Rumbly Tumbly Adventure is a textbook rarity valued at over 150 dollars alone. /sarcasm

Time Crisis 4 with Guncon (trade BK/NYC)

Time Crisis 4 with Guncon (PS3) with all accessories
Trade for only these games (must be 2 games since this game is valued still into the hundreds)
FEAR 2 + any good RPG game
or
KILLZONE 2 + any good RPG game
or
COD:WaW + COD4:MW
---
If you have any of these games contact my mobile
Text or email: xxx xxx xxxx; [email protected]

Hundreds!

bread's done
Back