Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

So is selling a car on Sunday, what's your point?
[quote name='Animal7390']prostitution is illegal in most states.[/quote]

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Well, I went ahead and emailed from a different account to see if the lot had sold yet, and of course, it was still available. Even went to tell me that the highest offer received so far was $120, which was $35 less than the last "highest offer" she told me she had received.[/quote]

Looks like the B**** is bait/switching. Flag her

I have a feeling that this forum is about to explode!!!
Preface: This guy had his ad up for a gamecube with no controllers and AntBully for $60. I emailed him and told him I could get the gamecube AND controller for $30 and pick up Bully for $10.... His response????

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ele/1037375718.html

GAMECUBE + GAMES

Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2009-02-16, 12:53PM PST

I just got a nintendo wii and I am selling my Gamecube. This gamecube comes with all the wires to play except for the controller. This gamecube is an original Jet Black Gamecube. It is NOT refurbished so it still has its warranty. It comes with an Ant Bully video game. (With case, manual and of course game)

The game is not scratched and these items come from a smoke free home. They are in perfect condition.

My price is $60. Willing to haggle.

As for some that want to buy a gamecube from gamstop for $30. Here is the difference. They are REFURBISHED that means they dont have a warranty. So when it breaks you have to buy another one.
MINE has a warranty. At gamestop to buy a NON-refurbished gamecube it cost $99.

So think wisely before you make a purchase.

Willing to haggle my price a little bit.

Of course, how good would the warranty for a $60 game be worth AFTER paying for shipping ...? Technically, isn't haggling more of a meeting of price in the middle, ie: I think it's worth 10... you want 60... done at 35, rather than a best-offer?
Of course, fuck

[quote name='CL-Insanity']I have a feeling that this forum is about to explode!!!
Preface: This guy had his ad up for a gamecube with no controllers and AntBully for $60. I emailed him and told him I could get the gamecube AND controller for $30 and pick up Bully for $10.... His response????

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ele/1037375718.html

GAMECUBE + GAMES

Date: 2009-02-16, 12:53PM PST

I just got a nintendo wii and I am selling my Gamecube. This gamecube comes with all the wires to play except for the controller. This gamecube is an original Jet Black Gamecube. It is NOT refurbished so it still has its warranty. It comes with an Ant Bully video game. (With case, manual and of course game)

The game is not scratched and these items come from a smoke free home. They are in perfect condition.

My price is $60. Willing to haggle.

As for some that want to buy a gamecube from gamstop for $30. Here is the difference. They are REFURBISHED that means they dont have a warranty. So when it breaks you have to buy another one.
MINE has a warranty. At gamestop to buy a NON-refurbished gamecube it cost $99.

So think wisely before you make a purchase.

Willing to haggle my price a little bit.

Of course, how good would the warranty for a $60 game be worth AFTER paying for shipping ...? Technically, isn't haggling more of a meeting of price in the middle, ie: I think it's worth 10... you want 60... done at 35, rather than a best-offer?
Of course, fuck[/quote]'

I see a lot of idiocy coming from Vegas. Are you guys just overly patrolling those boards or are the people really this dumb?

Nice find by the way. "refurbished Gamecube"...yeah right. If Gamestop did more than blow the dust off, I would be amazed. Full refurbishing...sheesh.

They are really that dumb... I do a bit of buying and selling. Like someone said earlier... the price is rarely just right on any game... either people are selling Earthbound for $5.00 or Techmo Bowl for $50. The guy in question originally stated that you could get the controllers at gamestop... I had emailed and asked why I don't just get everything there? Also, I hope he kept the receipt so that I might enjoy this "warranty." Wasn't GameCube like 4-5 years ago?

Had a fun time with this douchebag that posted an ad originally stating in the title "27 Original Atari Games $10". He has some pics put in below the list of games, then finally, at the bottom, below the pics, is the 'fine print': a note that he's asking $10 EACH:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clt/1032185804.html

27 ORIGINAL ATARI GAMES $10
INVENTORY LIST date jan 27 09 time 3:45 pm
1980 ATARI .................................. SPACE INVADERS
1983 from tigervision ELECTRIC toy inc,..... MINER 2049er
1978 ATARI CX2624 ........................... BASKITBALL
1982 coleco industries inc .................. DONKEY KONG by NINTENDO
1983 ATATRI INC.............................. DIG DUG
1982 USgames 6 game variations............... SQUEEZE BOX
1981 ACTIVISION.............................. A SPACE NIGHTMARE
1982 ATARI CX2650............................ BERZERK
1982 Telesys................................. FAST FOOD
1982 Telesys................................. COCONUTS
1981 ATARI................................... ASTEROIDS
1982 AcTivision.............................. PITFALL
1981 ATARI.CX2626............................ PAC MAN
1982 by TC-FFC and ATARI..................... TOWERING INFERNO
1983 ATARI................................... MARIO BROS.
1982 ATARI................................... DEMONS TO DIAMONDS
1982 ATARI .................................. STAR RAIDERS
1981 ATARI................................... MISSILE COMMAND
REAL OLD SCHOOL CARTAGES FROM ATARI
1976 16 TELE-GAMES ........................... GUNSLINGER TARGET SHOOT
1977 27 TELE-GAMES............................ SHOOING GALLERY PLANS SUBMARINES
SHIPS
1978 ATARI GAME PROGRAM CX-2617........... 1-4 backgammon 5-8 ACEY-DEUCEY
1977 SEARS ROEBUCK& CO.................... 27 TELE GAMES TANKS JET PLAINS BI PLAINS
1978 ATARI CX-2623 ....................... HOME RUN
1978.ATARI CX-2606 ....................... SLOT RACERS
1978 ATARI CX-2651........................ BLACKJACK

cont'd from above...

So, I email the guy (knowing exactly the game he's playing) telling him "if you still have the games, I'll give you the $10 you're asking for them."

Of course he responds with "they're $10 a piece."

My response:

$10 each? For Atari games? LOL, good luck with that. Your ad states $10 for 27 Atari games in the first line:

"27 ORIGINAL ATARI GAMES $10". So what's with the bait and switch?

I guess we'll be seeing your ad on craigslist for the next 20 years, since loose Atari game bundles usually sell for about a quarter to 50 cents a piece per game.

So Insanity - he's saying that there's still a warranty on it b/c the seal's not broken? can I bring it back to him if it doesn't work? Does he not understand warranty's run out?

WTF??

And doesn't gamestop offer a 30 day warranty?

http://rochester.craigslist.org/ele/1037666957.html

I have NHL 98, Nascar 99, All star baseball 2001,madden 2001, ECW Games all in good condition. They still work i just dont play them no more. Im asking $30 but will consider reasonable offers....

Reasonable - for those? $1.00 each or so..???

People and they're fuckING SPORTS GAMES!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pfp']So Insanity - he's saying that there's still a warranty on it b/c the seal's not broken? can I bring it back to him if it doesn't work? Does he not understand warranty's run out?

WTF??

And doesn't gamestop offer a 30 day warranty?
[/quote]

I guess since the Wii certainly launched in 2006... You are looking at a warranty that is at least three years old and probably older than that. I really believe it's just a case of someone trying to sell an incomplete system for about three times what it's worth. Also, just by his ad, if someone actually looking for a gamecube was smart... well.....

Ahhh, he's back. Come on guys, got any games to donate? Maybe some that are located in south central or Compton?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/wan/1038503222.html
video games - got any to donate? (Los Angeles - ANYWHERE)

Date: 2009-02-17, 9:54AM PST

I know a bunch of kids in the neighborhood that all hang out together at the same 3 houses everyday. Their good kids and they love to play video games. If you have any old video games you don't want like Playstation 2 games, Xbox Games, Playstation 1, even old games for Genesis, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, any system. They have all of the systems thanks to me. I already gave them everything I saved from my childhood but they would love to get some more games and maybe other old systems.

I gave them my old Genesis and Super Nintendo already but they always want to play new games. If you have any games that you don't want, shoot me over an e-mail and we can arrange a time to pick up the games from you. Thanks.

[quote name='karkyco']Ahhh, he's back. Come on guys, got any games to donate? Maybe some that are located in south central or Compton?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/wan/1038503222.html
video games - got any to donate? (Los Angeles - ANYWHERE)

Date: 2009-02-17, 9:54AM PST

I know a bunch of kids in the neighborhood that all hang out together at the same 3 houses everyday. Their good kids and they love to play video games. If you have any old video games you don't want like Playstation 2 games, Xbox Games, Playstation 1, even old games for Genesis, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, any system. They have all of the systems thanks to me. I already gave them everything I saved from my childhood but they would love to get some more games and maybe other old systems.

I gave them my old Genesis and Super Nintendo already but they always want to play new games. If you have any games that you don't want, shoot me over an e-mail and we can arrange a time to pick up the games from you. Thanks.[/quote]

"Then I'm going to put them all on ebay and make some money."

oops! wasn't supposed to tell anyone! :hot::bouncy:

Here's another one, but I think he may be a tad mentally handicapped, judging by his typing. And I can't tell if he's begging for free games, or actually looking to buy them. Either way, i'm sure he'll lowball badly...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/wan/1036545195.html
i need games (north hollyood)

Date: 2009-02-16, 12:00AM PST

i need and game as long as it works so if u have a ps1,2,3 xbox,360,psp,wii,ds original lite or dsi
and if u have games u dont want give them 2 me any from any system aslong as it works email me : [email protected]

c ya thnks

Here's a good one.. Gave me a pretty good laugh..

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ele/1038906645.html

Used PSP package w/ 2 games - $350 (Garland)

Date: 2009-02-17, 3:57PM CST

I'm selling my PSP with two new games I've bought recently, the psp is black with only minor scratches with the charger and the games are
Shaun White Snowboarding and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2. Both games are in mint condition, and the psp in also in mint condition as well.
If you're interested, give me a call--214-xxx-xxxx Aaron (Must be sold before the end of the month and the lowest I'll go is $325)
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, MUST BE ABLE TO MEET ME OVER BY WALMART ON IH-30 & BROADWAY BLVD. IN GARLAND

I bet it's a phat, and, why would anyone would pay 350 for a used one with no warranty or return policy when you can walk in walmart or best buy and grab a bundle box for 250.

[quote name='spamfree2']Here's a good one.. Gave me a pretty good laugh..

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ele/1038906645.html

Used PSP package w/ 2 games - $350 (Garland)

Date: 2009-02-17, 3:57PM CST

I'm selling my PSP with two new games I've bought recently, the psp is black with only minor scratches with the charger and the games are
Shaun White Snowboarding and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2. Both games are in mint condition, and the psp in also in mint condition as well.
If you're interested, give me a call--214-xxx-xxxx Aaron (Must be sold before the end of the month and the lowest I'll go is $325)
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, MUST BE ABLE TO MEET ME OVER BY WALMART ON IH-30 & BROADWAY BLVD. IN GARLAND[/quote]

LOL, I think I'll call the guy and ask what he's smoking. I just emailed him this:

Hey Aaron...you do realize that brand new PSP's sell for $170 for the basic unit and $200 for the deluxe bundles, don't you?

I could walk into the WalMart (or virtually any store that sells them) you propose to meet at and buy a brand new one for roughly half of what you're asking for your used one with "minor scratches".

LOL, not deal related but Nadya Suleman related. I don't know how much the rest of the country is paying attention to the octomom, but here in LA it's still huge news (and the source of huge rage).

I was checking out rants and raves LA and came across this, laughed my ass off at the title, because it's so true...and the one on the bottom, that last line was too much...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/rnr/1037278253.html

Nadya Suleman looking for work is like O.J. Simpson looking for (THE REAL KILLERS!)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/rnr/1035039532.html

Octomom...wtf???

TMZ did a report yesterday:

"Nadya Suleman got the Denver boot two years ago for not paying parking tickets. The pic was taken in the parking lot of the Cal State Fullerton Children's Center. The future Octomom was attending school there when she came out to her Toyota Sienna to find she got the boot. Two of her kids -- #2 and #3 -- were in the front seat."

My comment:
she should have gotten a boot on her vagina

You know, I really need money, and from the looks of it only idiots buy from CL. Why else do these people make such amazingly dumb posts? I need to start selling.

Like new MINT condition box of chocolates! - $10

Reply to: xxxxxxx
Date: 2009-02-17, 8:09PM PST

Well, my g/f dumped me ON VALENTIMES DAY, leaving me with a box of chocolates I can't bear to finish. She actually ate most of it, but most ofit is still there, and delicious!

This candy cost me at least $35, but since the holiday has past and we brke up I am selling it to you for an incr-EDIBLE deal (GET IT)?

Own a piece of history and help mend my hear t today for only $10 (willing to negosheate, ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS PLEASE).

0217092009a.jpg

Monotor not included btw lol

----
(on a side note, the last candy in there was Dark Chocolate w/Hazelnut, and it was a bad one to go out on. Shoulda read the lids candy map a little better.)

[quote name='Porksta']You know the email address is still visible, right?[/quote]
Meh it just links to another craiglist ad I ripped that from in the forum. I don't really know why I changed it. So if you do respond to that, the guy won't know what the hell you're talking about. Which would actually be really funny.

This one gave me a chuckle

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/wan/1039870599.html

Code:
It has come to our atention that someone else is coping our ads and trying to scam people by telling them to send them cash or items ahead of time, from now on please only use this email provided and you will not be scammed. 

Thanks,  
[EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]  

Hello,  

Do you have kids who went off to college and left some electronics or videogames which you have no idea what to do with? Send us an E-mail, we buy electronics and videogames in big lots and give you fair prices for everything we are interested in. Even if you want some help trying to figure out what something is please don't hesitate to help. Below are just a few of the things we are interested in. 

Thanks,  

Nintendo, N64, 64, NES, SNES, Nintendo Entertainmen System, Atari, Sega, Saturn, Genesis, Dreamcast, Playstation One, Ps1, Ps2, Ps3, Wii, Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox 360, Console, Controllers, Consoles Contrller, Joypad, Joystick, Psp, Monitors, Flatscreen, Flat, Screen, Zelda, Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, Mario, Party, Tennis, Golf, Driving Games, Final Fantasy V VI VII VIII I II III IV, Megaman, Mega Man, Yoshi, Kirby, Starfox, Headphones, Desktops, Laptops, Videocameras, Camcorders, Tripod, Tipods. Sword, Swords, arcade 3do, smash brothers zappers, guns, gaeboy

Sell this guy a black label FF7 for 3 bucks and he'll have an orgasm! :hot:

and wtf is a "gaeboy"?

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']This one gave me a chuckle

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/wan/1039870599.html

Code:
It has come to our atention that someone else is coping our ads and trying to scam people by telling them to send them cash or items ahead of time, from now on please only use this email provided and you will not be scammed. 

Thanks,  
[EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]  

Hello,  

Do you have kids who went off to college and left some electronics or videogames which you have no idea what to do with? Send us an E-mail, we buy electronics and videogames in big lots and give you fair prices for everything we are interested in. Even if you want some help trying to figure out what something is please don't hesitate to help. Below are just a few of the things we are interested in. 

Thanks,  

Nintendo, N64, 64, NES, SNES, Nintendo Entertainmen System, Atari, Sega, Saturn, Genesis, Dreamcast, Playstation One, Ps1, Ps2, Ps3, Wii, Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox 360, Console, Controllers, Consoles Contrller, Joypad, Joystick, Psp, Monitors, Flatscreen, Flat, Screen, Zelda, Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, Mario, Party, Tennis, Golf, Driving Games, Final Fantasy V VI VII VIII I II III IV, Megaman, Mega Man, Yoshi, Kirby, Starfox, Headphones, Desktops, Laptops, Videocameras, Camcorders, Tripod, Tipods. Sword, Swords, arcade 3do, smash brothers zappers, guns, gaeboy

Sell this guy a black label FF7 for 3 bucks and he'll have an orgasm! :hot:

and wtf is a "gaeboy"?[/quote]

FLOL...you know what to do with "Kong4000" 's email address, right?

:spam::spam::spam::spam:

[quote name='tsmvengy']WTF is "Valentimes" Day?[/quote]
I was hoping people would catch the spelling mistakes were intentional, but of course not. Sorry to go over your heads.

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']You know, I really need money, and from the looks of it only idiots buy from CL. Why else do these people make such amazingly dumb posts? I need to start selling.

Well, my g/f dumped me ON VALENTIMES DAY, leaving me with a box of chocolates I can't bear to finish. She actually ate most of it, but most ofit is still there, and delicious!

This candy cost me at least $35, but since the holiday has past and we brke up I am selling it to you for an incr-EDIBLE deal (GET IT)?

Own a piece of history and help mend my hear t today for only $10 (willing to negosheate, ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS PLEASE).

0217092009a.jpg

----
(on a side note, the last candy in there was Dark Chocolate w/Hazelnut, and it was a bad one to go out on. Shoulda read the lids candy map a little better.)[/quote]

If someone buys a 'like new MINT condition' box of USED chocolates, then they'll love my 'like new MINT condition' condom I have for sale. Only used for 20 minutes. Get it NOW before someone else does.

Seriously, these ads just get more and more ridiculous.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If someone buys a 'like new MINT condition' box of USED chocolates, then they'll love my 'like new MINT condition' condom I have for sale. Only used for 20 minutes. Get it NOW before someone else does.

Seriously, these ads just get more and more ridiculous.[/quote]
Heh, I guess I wasn't clear that I made that one up... just trying to hit every ridiculous thing I could think of. It did not work out as well as I would have liked, shoulda kept my mouth shut.

Got a guy trying to sell cart only (he doesn't mention it in his ads, but I've emailed to ask him if the games were cart only and he confirmed they all are) Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo games at really awesome prices...so awesome, he's been posting these for months and the lists pretty much have stayed the same:

List #1 - $5 each, cart only (probably stickered and damaged to boot)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/tag/1038448981.html

List #2 - $8 each, cart only (probably stickered and damaged to boot)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/tag/1038448294.html

List #3 - $12 each, cart only (probably stickered and damaged to boot)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/tag/1038447510.html

Super Nintendo List #1 - $10, cart only (probably stickered and damaged to boot)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/tag/1040264006.html

Super Nintendo List #2 - $5, cart only (probably stickered and damaged to boot)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/tag/1040264843.html

Super Nintendo List #3 - $15, cart only (probably stickered and damaged to boot)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/tag/1040266455.html

Super Nintendo List #4 - $20, cart only (probably stickered and damaged to boot)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/tag/1040267861.html

------------------

And here's another winner...

Anyone got any pinball or arcade machines that are just "taking up room"? This guy will do YOU a favor by picking them up, and won't even charge you for the trouble! How nice of him!

UNWANTED ARCADE/PINBALL MACHINES (SGV,PLAMDALE,LANDCASTER AREA)

Date: 2009-02-15, 7:46PM PST

IS THAT ARCADE GAME,PINBALL MACHINE TAKING UP ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE OR GARAGE EMAIL ME AND I WILL COME AND PICK THEM UP AS LONG AS THEY STILLWORK SOME REPAIR IS OK

EMAIL LET ME KNOW WHAT KIND AND I WILL PICK UP FOR FREE

Wow, only a $14.45 discount (that's if the card is even legit and he's not lying about the value on it), roughly 5%, for a store that will no longer be around to accept it in a few weeks.

I'm thinking about offering this guy $100 for it, what do you think???

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/1040195041.html

Circuit City Gift Card - $245 (Venice Beach, CA)

Date: 2009-02-18, 12:06PM PST

I have a $260.55 gift card for sale. I'm willing to sell it for $245 because I don't need anything at this time.

I have all the codes for this gift card to verify that the card is legitimate.

Nom nom nom nom nom...oh yeah, I'm breaking up with you.

OR

hey, since you're eating that chocolate, can we have sex now?

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']You know, I really need money, and from he looks of it only idiots buy from CL. Why else do these people make such amazingly dumb posts? I need to start selling.

0217092009a.jpg

----
(on a side note, the last candy in there was Dark Chocolate w/Hazelnut, and it was a bad one to go out on. Shoulda read the lids candy map a little better.)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='karkyco']Wow, only a $14.45 discount (that's if the card is even legit and he's not lying about the value on it), roughly 5%, for a store that will no longer be around to accept it in a few weeks.

I'm thinking about offering this guy $100 for it, what do you think???

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/1040195041.html

Circuit City Gift Card - $245 (Venice Beach, CA)

Date: 2009-02-18, 12:06PM PST

I have a $260.55 gift card for sale. I'm willing to sell it for $245 because I don't need anything at this time.

I have all the codes for this gift card to verify that the card is legitimate.[/quote]

I am pretty savvy about these gift cards.... if the back of the card is already scratched and "I have all the codes for this gift card...", and you are NOT picking it up at his place of residence or business address, here is the scenario.... You are probably picking it up close to where he lives... in which event, he races home, places an order via internet, and suprise.. Your $260.55 card is worth $1.24. Oh, and good luck telling Mr. CC that you just bought this card on the street and need to know the whereabouts of Mr. ThrowawayCellPhone.

I'd never buy a gift card from a stranger. It's so easy to just go home spend it online and then when the buyer finds out they are screwed because they don't know where the douche lives.

They can write down the pin on a piece of paper, and say the buyer isn't gonna use it until a few days later, when they go to the store the cashier says "this card has $0 dollars on it". Where did you get this?

"wtf? I bought it off a guy from craigslist!"

If you're gonna buy one, go to the store with the guy and buy something then give him the cash and be on your way.

Haha, this guy posts games at ridiculously high prices and the real funny part is that he includes amazon links for the games which show drastically lower prices.

Hi,

I am selling this new games sealed in plastic from $8 to $20. The price is beside the Title of the games.

Thanks for looking.

XBOX Games

ESPN NBA 2K5 for XBOX $8

http://www.amazon.com/2K-Sports-XBS...41?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1189904332&sr=1-2

True Crime: Streets Of L.A. for Xbox $10

http://www.amazon.com/True-Crime%3a...1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1189904686&sr=1-10

PSP Game

MLB 07 The Show for PSP $20

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MLB-07-T...41?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1189904445&sr=1-1

Computer Game

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown for Computer $10

http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-R...41?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1189904568&sr=1-2

Here is some idiot in Pittsburgh selling bootleg DS games. Even better is his angry note at the beginning of his post about getting flagged: :lol:

***NOTE** Instead of flagging people why not try messaging them with what you do not like about their post and maybe that can be fixed****** I am selling 30 Nintendo DS games of your choice from the list below. If any game that you want might not be on the list let me know and I will get that for you with no extra time added. If interested all I need is a reply with a list of your requested games. All of these games are full and fully playable. These games of your choice are loaded onto 1 game cartridge. When placed into the DS like any game a menu will come up with a list of all of the games. You simple choose the game and play. I am offering also other packages available and the price.

DS Cartridge 30 games $100 DS Cartridge 60 games $130 DS Cartridge and all of the games on this list $180 I am being as fair as possible with these prices given the fact that this is saving you $1000's.

For payment and I am sorry if this is an inconvenience is PayPal. I will not take checks with all of the fraud going on with that.
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/tag/1041807274.html

The best is his line that he will not take checks with "all the fraud going on". Good thing he is not selling bootleg games on craigslist... :bomb:

[quote name='SlammedNiss']http://wichita.craigslist.org/tag/1042066681.html

Doesn't the complete kit, including the game, retail for $180?[/quote]
Well if it's RB1 (which it seems to be), then the complete set is $140 at amazon right now. And it seems the game itself retails for $60. So that's $80 for peripherals - if new. It's not. The average price of the game on ebay seems to be $25. So, that's what, 42% of the original value? So the accessories used should be $34. I'd offer him $30.

bread's done
Back