Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='AJVtony831']lol http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/vgm/3462124353.html

"thought this dumb thing would make me some extra money, but I was wrong. You can walk into any Target and find one or order online from Best Buy with free shipping. Stupid Nintendo kept their shit in supply this time around. FART"[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I like flipping and I don't mind flippers. However, the type behind the WiiU leads to so many laughs like this.

[quote name='KtMack23']http://racine.craigslist.org/vgm/3489327882.html

This isn't stupid, but is it a deal?[/QUOTE]

Probably not, especially when they pretty much announced Mother 1-3 will be coming back.

[quote name='elessar123']Probably not, especially when they pretty much announced Mother 1-3 will be coming back.[/QUOTE]In Japan, maybe. In the US? Doubtful.

After daily emails and fake texts from scammers all over the world, some pile of trash trying to pay in fake 100 dollar bills, i finally sold my vita on craigslist. Selling the vita really soured me on craigslist quite a bit, now im paranoid of whoever i talk to as if they're going to rip me off, and i check the bills 10 times to make sure they're real. Oh well, probably for the best that i shy away from CL more and more.

h1qXj.png

[quote name='ZombieToast']Could be the God of War version or it was custom-made.[/QUOTE]

My money is on custom, since the God of War was all red.

[quote name='sp00ge']My money is on custom, since the God of War was all red.[/QUOTE]

There are 2 different GoW PSPs.

One is all red and there is this one.

808643974_260.jpg

[quote name='Kovorkian']There are 2 different GoW PSPs.

One is all red and there is this one.

808643974_260.jpg
[/QUOTE]

And you just told me! Shutting up now... :lol:

Sometimes when I see those listings I am thinking, Hey moron that is not worth 650 dollars (Looking at Recent PS3 Listing posted here) cause I can get all of that cheaper at the store.

For some reason I don't feel bad for this guy.

RE: PS3 FLASHING and JAILBREAKING - $25 (Milwaukee you must drop off) (SCAM!!!)

Date: 2012-12-30, 1:19PM CST
Reply to this post [email protected][?]
This guy stole my ps3. He said his name was david and looked about 20. black kid met me on the far northwest side just past highway 100. gave this whole speil about how he was going to open it up and unlock it and put a bunch of games on the hard drive BUT i had to leave it there for a couple of hours. that he would drop it off to me. then proceded to leave me bogus text messages for the next 2 days and then finally sent me a text off How i was stupid to leave my ps3 with a stranger and that he doesnt live at the address that he met me and that he don't even live in milwaukee. SO DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY!!!! HE IS A SCAMMER AND LIAR!!!

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/3510836039.html

Does this count? Asking $300 for Spiderman #700 variants that are on ebay for $125 :D

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/bks/3509785117.html

Here are the most demanded comics right now: Amazing Spider-Man #700 plus 4 of the variant covers. Double thick issues, all are near mint or better, they were bagged and boarded when I purchased them. Once they were obtained they have been kept under lock and key. You will be getting the original cover and the 4 variants which equals 5 books. These books sold out in under 5 minutes at the local comic shop (Cosmic Comics) and are part of a limited run, they will be a collectible and sound investment, the variants are even more rare.

The demand got really bad. I sold another set of the same books, last thursday, and the phone wouldn't stop ringing, on top of giving that guy a killer deal. The price of these books are shooting up, by the hour. I'm selling them because I have one set put aside for me. I was at the right place and right time and bought everything the shop had right when the distributor walked through the door. These books are already iconic- Its the death of Peter Parker! This price is firm, I had no idea the demand for these books would be this great and I can't give out my number again, that was a nightmare. Happy New Year! Thanks for looking!

I'm black and not racist, but I always suggest to (non white) folks to not show their skin color in their craigslist posts. Just my theory, but probably very true, that it will significantly reduce their hits. This along with using slang and any "ethnic" sounding names. Not much you can do if you talk to them on the phone though.

[quote name='klimb22']I'm black and not racist, but I always suggest to (non white) folks to not show their skin color in their craigslist posts. Just my theory, but probably very true, that it will significantly reduce their hits. This along with using slang and any "ethnic" sounding names. Not much you can do if you talk to them on the phone though.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the "wtf" was referring to the guys eyes, because they are very... unusual

[quote name='Kovorkian']I'm pretty sure the "wtf" was referring to the guys eyes, because they are very... unusual[/QUOTE]
I wasn't replying to that. I just saw him and thought about my little theory.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']That picture has to be edited...there's no way those eyes are real[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking a distorted reflection, notice the backwards lettering on the game?

bread's done
Back