Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

I'm not sure why somone dumpster diving would even bother taking all the sports games. It would have to be something worthwhile to take out of the dumpster since even if it is a dumpster just for gamestop (even though most share dumpsters with other stores/restaraunts next door) you'd still have some food, drink, bathroom cleaning supplies, and other garbage thrown out.

Maybe I'll try someday, I can't wait to start pawing through the garbage like some starving racoon.

Oh hey what do you knowGame Stop Major Dumpster Dive - Field Destroy: ass hicks don't know what a dvd is
Just like a lot of YouTube dumpster dive 'finds' I thought that one was rather sad. Are those people just going to end up on hoarders or what? What is the point of finding 191 worthless games?

A lot of different video games

My son moved out of my house about a year ago and he left his video game collection. I gave him plenty of time to pick it up so now I'm just going to sell it. Send me emails and we'll try to work out a deal. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
I'm not exactly sure the worth on these but I have made a list to show what is available. This list took me forever. Hopefully it was worth it.

Earthbound
ChronoTrigger
Megaman X3
Harvest moon
Super metroid 
Zelda: a Link to the Past
F-Zero
Secret of Mana
Super Punch-Out
Starfox
DK Country 1 and 2
Super mario RPG
Kirby's dreamland 3
Kirby's Superstar
Super Mario Kart

Pokemon
Yellow 
Red 
Blue
Gold
Silver
Crystal
Ruby
Sapphire 
FireRed 
LeafGreen 
Emerald
All of the games have boxes
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

think this is a scam? (sarcasm)

Why would that list "take forever"?

In a YouTube video, some guy called up a buyer and mentioned  a bunch of games he was trying to get rid of (throwing in Earthbound and other rare titles here and there) and acted like he didn't know anything about the games, and when the buyer lowballed him by a mile, the guy sent him on a wild goose chase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hey what do you know Game Stop Major Dumpster Dive - Field Destroy: http://youtu.be/uuVlRUozJDM Dumb ass hicks don't know what a dvd is
Out of all that, there's maybe 2 or 3 games I could sell at a garage sale for a buck a piece. The rest wouldn't take for even 25 cents... hell I doubt anyone would grab them for free.

The PS3 cases may be worth keeping, though. Those come in handy every now and again when you find games that aren't in official cases. That is, if they don't stink to high heaven.

Other than that, what a bunch of crap. Seriously, are they going to build a table out of those worthless sports games or what?

I've seen C'list ads from "adult professionals" (dealers) lately offering $210 for PS4s/XB1s and $100 for Wii Us.  I'm curious, if they get any responses.

There's so many of them. Like hundreds. I think it's actually a lot of hacked accounts looking to rip off money by scamming.

I saw one listing where one person did 99 cent listings for Xbox One donations with like a million in quantity. He probably feels like, whose gonna open a PayPal case over a dollar? So I'll just hack someone's account that has some feedback and scam people out of their money, 1 dollar at a time.

There's so many of them. Like hundreds. I think it's actually a lot of hacked accounts looking to rip off money by scamming.

I saw one listing where one person did 99 cent listings for Xbox One donations with like a million in quantity. He probably feels like, whose gonna open a PayPal case over a dollar? So I'll just hack someone's account that has some feedback and scam people out of their money, 1 dollar at a time.

LOL I was browsing my local Facebook Garage sale page and I caught someone reselling a guys 360 bundle that was posted as SOLD a few hours before on the SAME page! The original post was 80, this new posting by the reseller is 120. Not much of a profit but I think it's a bit silly. I'm thinking about bumping original listing and see if any drama ensues lol.

Edit: bumped the original post and deleted my post. they're right next to each other. this gon be good!

ummVI0n.png

I just have to vent.  This douche bag planned to meet with me today to sell me this setup at a local gas station.  We plan to meet up around 12:15 and I show up around then.  He calls letting me know he's 15-20 minutes late.  I wait.  I call back, I text back.  Nothing.

From what I gather this scum bag blocked my number.  Flipping wasted my lunch hour on this asshole.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/vgm/4579151041.html

Jail broken PSP - $40 (chandler)

I have a jail broken PSP in good condition that i no longer use. If you dont know what jail broken is it means you can download any psp game you want for free and play it without the actual disk. it can also play nintendo, sega, N64, and gameboy advance games. comes with a case and 2 memory cards. one is 4 gig the other is 2. im also looking for a guitar hero guitar with the usb plug in and would be willing to trade for that. feel free to contact anytime

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

I had an asswipe do that to me a few years ago when I was trying to sell my 3DS.  Since he "didn't have a car" I agreed to drive to meet him somewhere by his house which was about a 30 minute drive for me.  I got there, and it was basically the same thing.  He got held up by something and would be over in a few minutes.  I waited 20 minutes and nothing.  I tried to call and went right to voicemail.  Texted him and never got anything back.

Because of that, if anyone wants to buy from me from now on, they make the drive.  fuck people like that.

I had an asswipe do that to me a few years ago when I was trying to sell my 3DS. Since he "didn't have a car" I agreed to drive to meet him somewhere by his house which was about a 30 minute drive for me. I got there, and it was basically the same thing. He got held up by something and would be over in a few minutes. I waited 20 minutes and nothing. I tried to call and went right to voicemail. Texted him and never got anything back.

Because of that, if anyone wants to buy from me from now on, they make the drive. fuck people like that.
Unreal, I just noticed he's still bumping his ad. WTF is his deal? Thx for the tip Ferrari - I actually made a "WTF" post about his listing on CL. Will flag his post.

In the one thread someone asked what those people would do with the 161 worthless games taken out of a Gamestop dumpster. Of which old sports games were the entirety of the "haul." Apparently try to sell them with a few decent games as a lot on craigslist.
BUT IT'S 125 GAMES!!!!! Facepalm...

bread's done
Back