Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

http://worcester.craigslist.org/v...

Earnie, you're a piece of crap

The fact that you're a reseller makes you a piece of crap either way, but showing up to yard sales an hour early and bothering people at their homes to get a better deal on video games makes you a piece of crap.

I hope you burn in an AIDS fire.

Thought this was funny :lol:
That's how I've felt the past few weeks with scavengers hitting sales 1-2 hours before the advertised start times. I didn't even bother hitting sales this weekend, I'm so sick of it.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/vgm/5246844970.html

I'm selling this Nes lot. You can even
have the unstable shelf it's on. 7 rows
with over 20 games on each. I don't know
all the games, I'm not writing them all down. 
But I do know there 4 Zelda's on the top,
just because the gold carts stuck out. 
Asking $1000 dollars. Might go lower, 
but if someone gives asking price, 
they move to the front of the line. 
If interested, send message.
Asking $1000, might go lower........well I would hope so! Noone from Craigslist is giving you close to a grand for your NES games! I dont care how many you have! 

There are a lot of fake post (people using facebook images and the like for joke post) but this is too much.

96gNsyl.png

People always recommend you sell stuff on Craigslist. Apart from the dangers involved, I get annoyed as hell with all the lowball offers. The reasoning the lowball offers are the best. I was trying to sell Guitar Hero Live on Xbox One for $70. I get a text asking me if that's my bottom dollar and they offer me $40, I kid you not. Their reasoning? It'll be that price someday........ I hate people.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny watching the scavengers complain about scavengers on here.

Like seriously? You think you're better then them? When you find a $5 dollar copy of earthbound you aren't exactly informing the seller of the true value.

If anything they get to the yard sales early because greedy resellers grab anything they can to list on eBay.

If you depend on finding collectibles to put food on the table don't be surprised when the food drys up from not finding anything.

Paying what someone is asking is different then asking for what you want to pay.
Yeah and the only difference is what you're asking. Neither one is more right or wrong then the other.

If you think so then keep crying and whining about people going to yard sales earlier then posted. I doubt they care nor it's stops them.

Yeah and the only difference is what you're asking. Neither one is more right or wrong then the other.

If you think so then keep crying and whining about people going to yard sales earlier then posted. I doubt they care nor it's stops them.
You're stupid. In one scenario, you're not asking anything.

What the fuck are you even on about. I thought you were bitching about something relevant to this thread, not just whining in general.
In case you weren't following along ill bring you up to date since reading the last few posts might be too hard.

Basically I said that scavengers who go to yard sales early asking for games is no better or worse then someone who finds a $5 dollar earthbound knowing its real value.

Which is why I like you're mentality, Apparently to you going to yardsales early before posted times asking for games is scum and the lowest of the low.

But if you buy a really expensive game for dirt cheap then nothing is shady about that because you didn't ask anything, You just paid what the buyer asked knowing you are ripping them off anyway. But to you its no difference because you didn't ask anything.

The stupid people are the ones not going to yardsales early. The smart ones are going early and watching you guys cry and whine about them with their finds.

But if you buy a really expensive game for dirt cheap then nothing is shady about that because you didn't ask anything, You just paid what the buyer asked knowing you are ripping them off anyway. But to you its no difference because you didn't ask anything.
How is paying what someone asked for "ripping them off"? It takes all of 30 seconds for a seller to type "Earthbound" into eBay and find out what it's worth. If they don't even bother with that, they obviously don't care how much they get for it...

How is paying what someone asked for "ripping them off"? It takes all of 30 seconds for a seller to type "Earthbound" into eBay and find out what it's worth. If they don't even bother with that, they obviously don't care how much they get for it...
It only takes 30 seconds to ask a yard sale if they have games before they start.

If you're not committed to outsourcing to produce then you must not care if you get finds.

You can whine and cry about the practice or you can join them. I really don't care what anyone does.

WT fuck @ those prices!? Way too long to post.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/vgm/5300087969.html
** SIGNED STAN MUSIAL ONE OF A KIND PAINTED PIECE OF DRYWALL,CHECK IT OUT - $5000 OBO
** ROYAL DOULTON 100% COMPLETE SET CHARLES DICKENS CHRISTMAS TANKARDS - $1330 OBO
** NINTENDO DELUXE SET WITH GAMES AND EXTRAS 100% COMPLETE AND NEW $999 OBO
** WII U, GOLDEN MARIO, MARIO CART 8 RARE 1986 STUFFED MARIO/NINTENDO LOT $900 OBO
** OLD BUT VERY NICE SECRETARY DESK! W/ KEY - $780 OBO
** 2 ST.LOUIS CARDINALS JACKETS/COATS LOT RARE AND UNIQUE, ONE WITH TAGS - $670 OBO
** STAR WARS LOT 4-ULTIMATE SCALE STAR WARS FIGURES & BB-8 DISNEY SW - $475 OBO
** PSP 3001 AND NINTENDO DS LOT WITH LOTS OF GAMES, MOVIES AND DS HAS ACC $480 OBO
** VERY RARE BUDWEISER MIRROR WITH HUNTING DOG - $450 OBO
** ROYAL DOULTON FIGURINE FLAMBE THE GEISHA 1989 H-M3229 - $390 OBO
** VINTAGE NEON BEER SIGN MILLER GENUINE DRAFT BASEBALL - $345 OBO
** ROYAL DOULTON FIGURINE GROUCHO MARX #78 HN 1991 - $300 OBO
** ROYAL DOULTON FIGURINE ST. GEORGE HN-2051 1949 - $300 OBO
** ROYAL DOULTON PAIR SET THE BALLOON MAN AND THE BALLOON SELLER - $300 OBO
** ROYAL DOULTON PAIR SET PRIZED POSSESSIONS AND PRIDE AND JOY - $300 OBO
** 1963 -1966 AURORA MODEL MORTORING SLOT CAR SET SEE PICTURES - $270 OBO
** DALE - TIFFANY BUTTERFLY TABLE LAMP! - $250 OBO
** VINTAGE YIELD SIGN ROAD SIGN BLACK & YELLOW RARE GREAT CONDITION - $250 OBO
** BRIGHTON HANDBAG CINCLAIR BLACK SUEDE LEATHER UNIQUE W/ BOX - $230 OBO
** COCA COLA DISPLAY RACK 5 1/2 FT. 4 TIER SHELVES - $200 OBO
** VINTAGE 1980s TO 90s 3WAY ROAD SIGN BLACK AND YELLOW - $190 OBO
** VINTAGE ROAD SIGN YELLOW AND BLACK RARE SANDY FEELING FRONT LAYER - $190 OBO
** MICHELOB HANGING LIGHT AND CLOCK~LOOK~LIKE THE ONE IN THE MOVIE ANCHOR - $125
** VINTAGE PEPSI BOX LIGHT SIGN. GOOD COLOR - HEAVY DUTY - $120 OBO
** HYBRID 3-IN-1 CAR SEAT - BABY TREND *BRAND NEW* BLUE MOON COLOR - $110 OBO
** VINTAGE 1999 HOTWHEELS CAR CARRYING CASE WITH ABOUT 100 CARS - $100 OBO
** VINTAGE GOOD YEAR WINNER ROLLING CAR CASE W/HOTWHEELS - $100 OBO
** AIR JORDAN 1 MID GG DARK WOLF GREY / PINK SIZE 7 YOUTH - $100 OBO
** MISSOURI MO. LOTTERY LIGHTED SIGN DOUBLE SIDED - $100 OBO
** ST. LOUIS CARDINALS 2006 WORLD SERIES WHOLE CASE (UNOPENED) BEER BOTTLES - $95 OBO
** MICRO MACHINES STAR WARS MILLENNIUM FALCON NEW IN BOX - $90 OBO
** AIR CONDENSER WITH NEW MOTOR - $90 OBO
** COCA COLA ITEMS MIX - TRAYS, BOTTLES, POLAR BEARS, ETC. (ASK) - $65 OBO
** LITE BRITE WORKS AND 100% COMPLETE WITH EXTRAS BOYS & GIRLS 1967 - $65 OBO
** K'NEX HORNET SWARM DUELING COASTER - $60 OBO
** STAR WARS TRILOGY VHS BOX SET 1992 - $55 OBO
** HYGEIA Q BREAST PUMP - $50 OBO
** VINTAGE LITE BRITE WITH BOX AND ACCESSORIES 1994 - $45 OBO
** ARMY MEN & VEHICLES MIXED LOT! BUDDY L, ZYLMEX TANKS, ETC. $45 OBO
** ** STAR WARS MICRO MACHINES REBEL FORCES GIFT SET 1994 - $40 FIRM
** WOODEN LIGHTED SIGN BOX WITH CHANGEABLE INSERTS - $40 OBO
** ANHEUSER BUSCH FISHING STOOL COOLER - $35 OBO
** STAR WARS MONOPOLY EPISODE 1 WITH 3-D GAME BOARD 100% COMPLETE - $35 OBO
** SHOT GLASSES OF MISSOURI - ASSORTED - SET OF 9 - $35 OBO
** MATCHBOX, HOT WHEELS, TOMICA, PLAYART, YATMING, MAISTO, REDLINER, ETC. - $35 OBO
** ENESCO CHERISHED TEDDIES "T. JAMES BEAR" - $35 FIRM
** ENESCO CHERISHED TEDDIES "MAXINE D' FACE" - $30 FIRM
** AS SEEN ON TV STRETCHKINS DONATELLO TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES - $30 OBO
** "YOUR PEN PAL BARBIE" NEW IN BOX! - $30 OBO
** JUGGLING PINS DUNCAN 8+ - $35 OBO
** VINTAGE CHAMPS SPORTS JACKET 3XL REGULAR FIT - $30 FIRM
** HP INVENT PRINTER INK 15 BLACK - 78 TRI-COLOR - $30 OBO
** 2004 MATCHBOX / SPEED WHEELS NEW - $25 OBO
** MATTEL HOT WHEELS REDLINES GALORE MIX - $30 THROUGH $60 OBO
** TONKA, MATCHBOX, MATTEL HOT WHEELS, MAISTO, AND ODDS & ENDS LOT! - $25 OBO
** SPALDING WASTE PAPER BASKETBALL WASTE PAPER BASKET - $20 OBO
** ENESCO CHERISHED TEDDIES "WINFIELD" - $20 FIRM
** ENESCO CHERISHED TEDDIES "ALBERT AND SUSANN" - $20 FIRM
** ENESCO CHERISHED TEDDIES "HOLLY" - $20 FIRM
** TRAVEL SEAT/COVER/PROTECTENT NOJO SECURE ME 2 IN ONE - $20 FIRM
** RUSTIC RATTAN HORN BASKETS! 4 OF THEM! BRAND NEW! - $20 FOR ALL FIRM
** TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN - DVD - 2 DISC SPECIAL EDITION - $20 FIRM
** 3 PS2 GAMES (SUPERMAN, TIGER WOODS, CABELAS) - $20 OBO
** MILLINEUM 2000 COLLECTIBLE - $20 FIRM
** LOTS OF COOKBOOKS! MOSTLY OLD, BUT STILL IN GREAT SHAPE AND USABLE - $20 OBO
** 6 MENS T-SHIRTS 2XL-3XL - $20 FIRM
** MATCHBOX / MATCHBOX LESNEY, HOT WHEELS, MAISTO LOT MIX - $15 FIRM
** 3 WINTER COATS - 2 GIRL, 1 BOYS - ALL 3 $15 FIRM
** 12 - MOSTLY 18 MONTHS GIRL CLOTHING - 15 FIRM (PPU)
** WHEATIES COLLECTIBLES - $10 FIRM
** 7 OLD TIME KIDS BOOKS - $10 FIRM
** 2 ST. LOUIS RAMS HATS - SNAPBACKS - $10 FIRM
** 3 WOODEN BOXES! - $10 FIRM
** TEKKEN DARK RESURRECTION - PSP - $10 FIRM
** WALL CLOCK - $5 FIRM
** WALL HANGING PICTURE - $10 FIRM
** 3 FANS - $5 FIRM

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!
THANK YOU!

ABOVE ARE SOME PICTURES OF THE HIGHER ITEM!
PLEASE ASK FOR MORE PICS IF INTERESTED IN ANYTHING ELSE!

You're welcome

Got a reply: "paid more than that. I'll give it up for 50. interested?"
Reply with "That's a good price. It's not like I could go to GameStop right now and buy it new for that much. Oh wait, I can. Go blow yourself up. Have nice day."

Its mint.....except for the crack and missing booklet...........

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/vgm/5307938776.html

Despite the phone number we are residents St Louis MO. Contact name: Amy and Josh
Authentic copy of the original Final Fantasy VII for the (PS1).

-MINT CONDITION.
-NO VISIBLE SCRATCHES/CRACKS ON ANY OF THE DISCS.
-NO GAME MANUAL.
-CRACK ON FRONT OF GAME CASE.

WILL MEET IN PERSON ONLY.
CASH ONLY. (WILL NOT ACCEPT BILL BIGGER THAN A $20).
ONLY CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER.

IF PURCHASED BY NOVEMBER 17, 2015 @ 5:30pm THE PRICE WILL BE DROPPED BY $25 WHICH WILL BRING THE GRAND TOTAL TO $100.

I don't know why some sellers feel the need to state they did not like a game that they're selling.  You're trying to sell it.  Leave the part where you hate it out.

I dont understand lines like this, "Im looking to get $100....wont take less than $75"............well who the hell is going to give you more than $75 then?! Never list your lowest accepted price, somebody might pay a higher number if they dont know youll go lower! 

^ Yep.

Also just general stupidity is the amount of retards messaging me "do you still have the Xbox one?"

I have a fo4 pip boy listed.

Seriously considering setting up a meet with the next moron to text me and then just not show up.

http://longisland.craigslist.org/vgm/5325141504.html

I am selling the gold PlayStation 4 bundle from taco bell. This is extremely rare since there is only just over 6000 of them made. Cash only serious inquiries this is a collectors item that comes new in the box with certificate of authenticity from Sony. $25,000 obo I will consider all reasonable offers
Wow, only $25,000, never mind that you could get one on ebay for like $750 or less.

The stuff is used and they are charging more than amazon how can i not go buy this incredible deal. This person accidentally put that he using amazon to price the system in his listing.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/clt/5316362459.html

Nintendo NES Action Set W/ Super Mario 2, NES Advantage ORIGINAL BOX

The Nintendo NES Action Set is a game console set that comprises the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) console, two game controllers, and an NES Zapper gun controller. This Nintendo console also comes with Super Mario 2, ALL-TIME Classic, A Must for any true hardcore gamer, a dual game pack containing Super Mario Bros and Duck Hunt. This game console set includes New in box NES ADVANTAGE, Experience the professional feel of arcade game play on your nintendo. What more can this RARE Set can include? NES Game Cleaning Kit New! .In NEW Conditions , this set was tested and it works. A total value of over $2,000 , can be yours for ONLY $1,595 , Lets start Gaming Like its 1985!

Amazon Action Set $1,450

Super Mario 2 $249.99

NES Advantage $189.99

also found this one

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/vgm/5319588124.html

I have Little Samson for sale for the Nintendo NES Text if you want it. $1200

well this topic scares me. I tried to sell stuff on Craigslist and got nothing for all the times I post something, I hope none of my stuff got put up here and made fun of. I could have easily talk in to an offer if the prices were bad.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/vgm/5334864270.html

"Looking for a Fallout 4 Pip Boy for the Xbox One. I don't want it bad enough to spend money on, though. I'll give you a quality, professional tattoo in a real life tattoo shop. I'm not a scratcher. I've been doing this for a living for almost 8 years. I trade many things, so let me know what you got. Check out my art on Instagram:  or on Facebook:"

Link is gone but I picked up a brand new "new" 3ds xl for $60. guy wanted $50 but when I heard that he needed the money for black friday shopping, I gave him all the cash I had with me (which was $60)

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/vgm/5334864270.html

"Looking for a Fallout 4 Pip Boy for the Xbox One. I don't want it bad enough to spend money on, though. I'll give you a quality, professional tattoo in a real life tattoo shop. I'm not a scratcher. I've been doing this for a living for almost 8 years. I trade many things, so let me know what you got. Check out my art on Instagram: <redacted> or on Facebook:"
That's not a bad trade. Judging by the pictures he's an above average tattoo artist.

well this topic scares me. I tried to sell stuff on Craigslist and got nothing for all the times I post something, I hope none of my stuff got put up here and made fun of. I could have easily talk in to an offer if the prices were bad.
You need some serious endurance, make sure to repost every two days even if people act like they're interested. I've got a form letter set up now that re-routs all the inquiries into phone calls. Sold like three systems bundles so far; it's taken months.

Good Lord I hate some of these people who contact me on Craigslist. A person asked if I could do $20 on something I was selling for $25. I said if I don't sell it by Friday I could probably do $20. They respond "Sounds good."

Then a hour later I get another message by them saying "You're going to make me wait till Friday?" Then goes on to say that I should sell it to him for $20 because I probably won't sell it by Friday, plus that way I'll get rid of something I'm not using.

Perhaps it won't be sold by Friday, though I think $25 for Destiny TTK brand new is a fair price, but that's kind of silly they would say that after saying they would be okay with waiting.

I probably won't respond back to him.

Good Lord I hate some of these people who contact me on Craigslist. A person asked if I could do $20 on something I was selling for $25. I said if I don't sell it by Friday I could probably do $20. They respond "Sounds good."

Then a hour later I get another message by them saying "You're going to make me wait till Friday?" Then goes on to say that I should sell it to him for $20 because I probably won't sell it by Friday, plus that way I'll get rid of something I'm not using.

Perhaps it won't be sold by Friday, though I think $25 for Destiny TTK brand new is a fair price, but that's kind of silly they would say that after saying they would be okay with waiting.

I probably won't respond back to him.

Lol, I would edit your listing and raise the price up to $30 for a few days, just to piss him off... :wall:

bread's done
Back