Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

Do you live in Baltimore? Do you need a Pokemon Go Chauffeur? You're in luck

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/5676882458.html
That has to be saved for posterity...

Pokemon Go Chauffeur - $25 (Hampden)

00s0s_exbEJLDWUBZ_600x450.jpg

Greetings fellow Pokemon Master's

Have you ever wanted to have your very own chauffeur personally drive you around to Baltimore's Poke-Stops and Gyms? Looks like your wish has been granted! For one hour I will personally drive you around to Baltimore's Poke-Stops & Gyms helping you catch them all.

Benefits:
1. GET ALL OF THE STEPS WITH NONE OF THE SWEAT - We will drive around at egg incubation speed so that you still get credit towards hatching your eggs.
2. GO ANYWHERE - You have a choice of traveling where you want in the Baltimore City area or take one of my pre-constructed routes.*
3. NO HASSLE - I can pick you up and drop you off at your house. Or we can meet in Hampden.
4. GET VARIETY - Explore all of Baltimore to find different kinds of Pokemon.

Feel free to contact me if you want to know more info. I accept both cash and Venmo.

PS: PRAISE HELIX

-Mike B.

* Due to the speed we have to drive at to incubate eggs we will be avoiding highways and major roads.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/zip/5695895250.html

someone looking for a free xbox one controller because they have 4 kids and can't afford another one
And the idiot not only posts his beggar's plea for handouts in the CL free stuff section, where folks are very unforgiving, but also includes his phone number to call and text.

contact name:

Jon
text:
☎ (724) 624-3810

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, the Baltimore Pokemon Go chauffeur needs to update his ad with the timely news of the gent who sideswiped a Baltimore police cruiser while playing Pokemon Go, great way to advertise his service...unless the Poke-Chauffeur *WAS* this guy. Whoever it was, he was probably in the middle of catching a pidgey or ratata when it happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqmGnCKxoc4

"A young man stepped out of the driver’s seat as the other passengers stayed inside. He lifted his phone up to show the telltale Pokemon Go app. “That’s what I get for playing this dumb ass game,” the driver said, shaking his head."

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/vgm/5714755087.html

New Sony gold headset - $60

Used these headphones twice and put them back in the box. They have a warranty on them through target until June of 2017, the original receipt and warranty paper work will be provided. If they break for any reason you can walk into any target and get a new pair, no questions asked. I'm firm on the price at 60 or I will trade them for either ps4 or xbox one games/accessories, just let me know what you have to trade and we will work something out.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/vgm/5714755087.html

New Sony gold headset - $60

Used these headphones twice and put them back in the box. They have a warranty on them through target until June of 2017, the original receipt and warranty paper work will be provided. If they break for any reason you can walk into any target and get a new pair, no questions asked. I'm firm on the price at 60 or I will trade them for either ps4 or xbox one games/accessories, just let me know what you have to trade and we will work something out.
Slow night? There are countless retards that advertise something as New then put a disclaimer in the listing that they're actually used. I just ignore those listings.

Uhhh... what?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/vgd/5726400163.html

White limited PS4 Console - $150 (seattle)

2llkpyf.jpg

Exceptional very nice white ps4 with the original field. It comes with 2 games mortal combat times and madden 15. Take me a text at
These are phishing scam posts, pretty common stuff and IMO don't fit into this post because they are made with the intent of being stupid and aren't accidentally funny.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/vgm/5737364469.html

Super Nintendo Snes yellow ultra rare - $300

Hi everyone,
Today i have for sale Super Nintendo Aka snes
I am asking only $300 but you can send me a offer,please no low ball
What is special about this snes is because is yellow..and hard to find yellow one..my dad smoked 30 years cigars and i am not sure if get yellowed because of cigars or they make like this..really cant remember it was 25 years ago..
It works great but missing all cords..but you can buy on ebay super cheap..shipping is fast also..i will included one sport game also rare because you need to blow in the cartridge.
Send me a offer,i really do have yellow snes

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/vgm/5735913244.html

100 XBOX Games for the Original XBOX ($6 each sold together) - $600 (Strongsville)

Selling 100 XBOX Game Discs for the Original First Generation XBOX...comes in a Booklet...just have the Discs not the Box Covers or booklets. This is a great collection and some of the Discs have up to 27 games on 1 single disc!!! This is a hard to find collection that will provide hours and hours of enjoyment. Comes out to $6 each multiplied by 100. I am near Pearl and Whitney in Strongsville

and n64 with 54 games

http://dayton.craigslist.org/vgm/5764379474.html

Sent from my 60450 using Tapatalk
Not CAG prices, but not a terrible deal for a soccer mom. There are quite a few gems there. Two copies of Ocarina of Time, one Majora's Mask, a Super Smash Bros 64, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 and others. No Ogre Battle or Conker, but it's not a pile of worthless sports games like I was expecting.

Not CAG prices, but not a terrible deal for a soccer mom. There are quite a few gems there. Two copies of Ocarina of Time, one Majora's Mask, a Super Smash Bros 64, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 and others. No Ogre Battle or Conker, but it's not a pile of worthless sports games like I was expecting.
not at all. but almost all of those games I can get at either of the two used game shops by me for $5 or less

Sent from my 60450 using Tapatalk

Actually to both of you I was referring to the other games. Zelda is between 20 and 40 here depending on the condition. And most other Titles you listed are 15 to 30. I meant most of the sports and more common games are $5 or less around here.
This is also the same person that is listing any none black N64 with 2 to 4 matching color controllers for $300 to $500 without games.
Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Girl had an NES that was missing the cartridge door cover, 6 controllers, and 7 common games for $1000! I sent a message, "I think you have too many 0s, you wont get 100 for that!"............she lowered it to $500. These CL sellers are such Dumba$$es! They want to use Ebay as a price guide but they don't know about "Sold Listings", Paypal/Ebay fees, and shipping costs!

Local CL is repost after repost everyday, either overpriced "it goes for this on Ebay" posts that never have prices lowered even after months of being up and the people who are looking for videogames for their own personal collection but they all just happen to want Nintendo stuff..........

I barely remember back when people used CL to actually just try to get rid of stuff fast, the whole point was to be like an local online yardsale. Not a Lazy man's Ebay.

Girl had an NES that was missing the cartridge door cover, 6 controllers, and 7 common games for $1000! I sent a message, "I think you have too many 0s, you wont get 100 for that!"............she lowered it to $500. These CL sellers are such Dumba$$es! They want to use Ebay as a price guide but they don't know about "Sold Listings", Paypal/Ebay fees, and shipping costs!

Local CL is repost after repost everyday, either overpriced "it goes for this on Ebay" posts that never have prices lowered even after months of being up and the people who are looking for videogames for their own personal collection but they all just happen to want Nintendo stuff..........

I barely remember back when people used CL to actually just try to get rid of stuff fast, the whole point was to be like an local online yardsale. Not a Lazy man's Ebay.
I agree. Locally here it's always the same pinball and stand up arcade games. And people trying to sell Xbox ones for over $500 with no games or only downloaded games.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

a buyer wants to open my new/sealed Xbox 1 to plug it and verify. has anyone experienced similar situation? i am going to do it at the police station. I am just worried if the buyer back out and leave me an open xbox 1 :/

should i reply you are welcome to verify once you pay the product??

If it's new and sealed, that'd be a no for me. I understand their concern but I do think it's too much to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a buyer wants to open my new/sealed Xbox 1 to plug it and verify. has anyone experienced similar situation? i am going to do it at the police station. I am just worried if the buyer back out and leave me an open xbox 1 :/

should i reply you are welcome to verify once you pay the product??
Pretty much what I would do. You can open it up as soon as you pay me

I just don't understand how people can't look up games to see if they are actually worth something. Milwaukee's Video Game Craigslist just really sucks.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/5911912417.html

Selling them for 10 bucks each or 100
for all of them.

This guy won't separate, damn I really wanted Madden 2k11 and EA Sports Baseball 07 but just them 2 because they must be prototypes since they don't exist.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/5912608919.html

Includes 7 games:

-EA Sports Baseball '07 (inside of an ESPN 2k5 Box, sorry for confusion).
-EA Sports Madden '04
-EA Sports Madden '08
-EA Sports Madden 2K11
-EA Sports NASCAR '05
-EA Sports NHL '04 (Hockey)
-EA Sports Tiger Woods PGA Tour '07

WILL NOT SEPARATE.

Please feel free to text me for more info. or if you'd like to communicate with me about a purchase.
I also have an Xbox360 console system for sale right now at $60. Feel free to check that out as well as the other game options I have posted.

$700 FIRM!!!  :wall:

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/vgm/6056033459.html

NES lot...system, 32 games, game genie, 2 controllers - $700 

I have my NES system (small cosmetic spot on lid, visible in pic)with power cable and av cables, 2 controllers, 32 games, and a game genie. All has been tested over the past 3 days and works. I am firm at $700. Pickup is in Brentwood(63144). Email if you are interested, and a time you would like to come pick up the lot, and I will send you the address. 

Games included:

Super Mario/duck hunt/track meet combo
Super Mario
Super Mario 3
Dr.Mario
Castlevania
Castlevania 2 Simons Quest
Castlevania 3 Draculas Curse
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 4
Mike Tysons Punch Out
Tetris
The Adventures of Link
Battletoads
Gradius
Super C (Contra)
Ninja Gaiden
Final Fantasy 
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Blades of Steel
Snake Rattle and Roll
DragonStrike
Star Tropics
Code Name Viper
Baseball
The Immortal
Exodus Ultima
Solstice
Bayou Billy
RBI Baseball 2
Gunsmoke
Gyromite
Game Genie

LOL the STL CL.....same 3 or 4 dudes reposting the same 6 or so ads like everyday! We get it, you want cheap Nintendo stuff and you want to get Ebay prices on CL.....so does everyone else and their grandma!

Its getting more and more obvious that people dont actually know what "OBO" and "ASAP" mean..... I guess they just put those in there because everyone does it.  "I want $150 OBO, price is FIRM!"............durrrrrr. "I need to sell this ASAP!"..........or what? Youll repost it over and over? Is it going to explode or kill your family if it doesnt get sold today?.....maybe you shouldnt be looking for Ebay prices if you want it gone so bad!

This isn't a crazy price listing - but I don't understand why someone would bring this in and have them signed by Stan Lee for 75 a piece. I know not everyone is an pro-comic artist, but this just seems weird.

But on the plus side - they glow in the dark!

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/hsh/6193180921.html

[attachment=27196:comicdraws.jpg]

[attachment=27197:comicdraws1.jpg]

[attachment=27198:comicdraws2.jpg]

[attachment=27199:comicdraws3.jpg]

I purchased a new in box PS4 Pro from craigslist this weekend (sealed plastic and everything) for $300. He said he had two more units and that I shouldn't "ask too many questions."

Got a system for a good deal tho

This isn't a crazy price listing - but I don't understand why someone would bring this in and have them signed by Stan Lee for 75 a piece. I know not everyone is an pro-comic artist, but this just seems weird.

But on the plus side - they glow in the dark!

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/hsh/6193180921.html

attachicon.gif
comicdraws.jpg
WOW. Yakov Smirnoff cross with Hulk Hogan as Omega Red, Peter Dinklage as Mini/Midget Magneto, and Snidely Whiplash as Apocalypse. Those are comically bad (pun intended).

I especially like the "THEY NO LONGER MATTER" in pencil under the "WE ARE THE FUTURE" on Magneto. And if only he had added "YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO CONTAIN ME" in pencil under Omega Red's "YOU CAN'T STOP ME"

Wednesday guy had a N64, 4 controllers, 5 games (Goldeneye and Mario Kart being the 2 I can remember right now), and an HDMI converter box. Wants $40. I email him and ask if its available, says theres 2 guys ahead of me and to throw him an offer. I said "I have $52 on me if you want to bring it to my work right now." Says he needs to email the other guys to see if theyll offer more, also mentions how hes not a collector and just looking to sell stuff because hes moving out of the country.............About an hr later I get an email saying the bundle is $40 but Mario Kart is being sold separate because "I was informed it goes for $40".

Then yesterday hes got 4 different listings- $40 for the console, $15 apiece for the controllers, $15 for GE, and $40 for MK.............I said, "you wanted 40 the other day for everything and now you want like Ebay prices..........but you arent paying Ebay/Paypal/shipping prices.......good luck with that!"

Boy did I feel stupid thinking I actually found a decent deal on Craigslist!

bread's done
Back