Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

Have had a couple people want to do porch pickups this week..........YEAHHHH like I want you to know where I live and that I trust you to leave money and not run off with my item! These CL people are dumber than the ones asking Ebay prices!

I did a porch pickup once... with me as the buyer, of course. I purchased a rare Mega Bloks set for only $5. The offer was so low and the resale value was so high that even if I was a scumbag who would run off without paying, it would have still been fine with me paying for the item. What a flip that was.

Idiots Ive dealt with already this morning-

$20 offer for a DualShock 4 (you know your offer is bad when GS will give you more!). Then he got asshurt and told me, "take your old ass shit to Gamestop then! You obviously need the $$$"

$225 offer for my sealed 500 million edition PS4 Pro AND the sealed matching headset

But I did do a trade and a sale recently so it hasnt been all bad. Traded a PS3 SixAxis controller for Castlevania and Jet Force Gemini on N64. Shipped my complete copy of Sonic Adventure with SA2 trial disc to someone in another state with no problems.

Guy in Pennsylvania keeps reposting his $100 plus shipping copy of Mega Man X3 in the St Louis CL...........why are you posting on CL from somewhere states away?! The whole point of CL is for local sales. If youre trying to get your item seen by lots of people then put the damn thing on Ebay! Never once did it ever cross my mind to list my items on like the New York CL or LA CL!

"Its kinda hard to sell something when you dont list prices"...............MAKE AN OFFER THAN! I tried Facebook Marketplace and a local FB trade group because nothing is moving on CL lately. I got rid of a Keurig is 10 mins but ITS BASICALLY THE SAME FN IDIOTS! I didnt put a price because I want to hear offers! You might offer me more than I was thinking of selling the item for! This isnt Ebay, I dont have to have a starting price listed.

Guy has been constantly reposting an NES Classic for $100.........I sent him a text today and told him that can easily be gotten for $60 at numerous places..........of course his response was "ha well I just sold it! Get a life!"..........YEAH SURE YOU DID, $40 over retail!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy on Facebook Marketplace wants $100 for a dirty ass Genesis and NES that he mentions hes not even tested....wont take my $30 offer. Do you want to sell it "ASAP" or not?!

Called this guy...or girl out over a text and they raged!

{23} Old Nintendo Games , 1 Game Box , 1 Rare Product Flyer c-1985
{23} Vintage Nintendo Games , {1} Nintendo Game Box , {2} Game Instructions , {1} Rare Product Flyer circa 1985 , Very Rare Stuff

{1} Captian Skyhawk , Game Cartridge Only - 1985
{1} Baseball Stars , Game Cartridge Only - 1985
{1} Bases Loaded 2 - Second Season Game Cartridge Only - 1985
{1} Blades of Steel , Game Cartridge Only - 1985
{3} Double Dribbile , Game Cartridges Only - 1985
{1} Drx. Mario , Game Cartridge Only - 1985
{1} Excitebike , Game Cartridge Only - 1985
{1} Golf Challange - Pebble Beach , Game Cartridge Only - 1985
{2} Major League Baseball , Game Cartridges Only - 1987
{1} NES - Football , Game Cartridge Only - 1985
{1} NES - Open , Game Cartridge Only - 1985
{2} Operation Wolf , Game Cartridges Only - 1985
{1} P.O.W. - Prisoners of War , Game Cartridge Only - 1985
{1} Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles , Game Cartridge Only - 1985
{2} 10 - Yard Fight , Game Cartridges Only - 1985
{1} TinyToon Adventures , Game Cartridge Only - 1985
{1} Super C , Game Cartridge and The Game Instructions
{1} World Games , Game Cartridge Only - 1985
{1} Contra Game Box Only and The Contra Game Instructions
{1} Nintendo Product Game Flyer showing Their New Games for 1985

These are The Vintage Collectible Nintendo Games with The Hard to Find 1985 Foldout Product Flyer for The Old Nintendo Game Units

These Items were found recently as Their Pictured & They All Look to be in Very Good Condition , See The Pictures for more information
We're Selling The Vintage Set of Nintendo Items as "A Set Only" today for just $750.00 Firm today , Cash Only , No Shipping , Local Pick Up

I responded to an online yard sale post asking about games, and the person excitedly responded that they had a bunch of retro games and then sent me the pictures below. They said they'd get back with prices, but after a day I got back to them and threw out $60 for the lot, since that's about the amount of cash I have on hand. The seller responded back that just ONE of the games is worth $800, but has been less that forthcoming providing details. Womp womp.

3bhnU0A.jpg

yZ4B4vD.jpg

I hate when people use Ebay to price stuff for local sales..........AND HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO USE EBAY TO PRICE STUFF! Look up RECENT SOLD LISTINGS! Then subtract Ebay/Paypal/shipping fees and a little more for not having to put in the effort of actually selling something on Ebay (pics, description, packaging, mailing, etc).

So the jackass who reposts his at least 10 ads on Craigslist everyday started posting on the local FB Marketplace......... wanted $50 for 34 mostly sports N64 games. Told him I was going for a complete N64 collection and needed most of those and that was around the price I was looking to spend for sports games. Offered him $50 plus whatever it would cost for shipping. Told him I have 500+ feedback on Ebay so im legit. (he lives an hour away and I dont have time to make a 2hr trip). He says "I dont ship".......then never responds when I ask if theres any particular reason why. Told him to enjoy staring at his sh1t and have fun spamming his ads all over CL!

So the jackass who reposts his at least 10 ads on Craigslist everyday started posting on the local FB Marketplace......... wanted $50 for 34 mostly sports N64 games. Told him I was going for a complete N64 collection and needed most of those and that was around the price I was looking to spend for sports games. Offered him $50 plus whatever it would cost for shipping. Told him I have 500+ feedback on Ebay so im legit. (he lives an hour away and I dont have time to make a 2hr trip). He says "I dont ship".......then never responds when I ask if theres any particular reason why. Told him to enjoy staring at his sh1t and have fun spamming his ads all over CL!
I've sent multiple offers adding reasonable amount for shipping. Usually the reply I get back is, "no, I will not ship. I dont know what paypal is, need cash."

When someone blocks you on Facebook for trying to clue them in.........have fun with that $75 Xbox and those 3 "new" Controller Ss for $50.........

Chick wants $130 for a SNES with cables, 2 controllers, Tetris/Dr Mario, and Mortal Kombat with a ripped label.... says she sold smaller bundles this week for $160.... GTFOH! As someone who has sold on Ebay for 15 years I just cant stand these people who think I dont know what I'm talking about!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE FUNNIST SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN! Nothing about this makes any damn sense!

https://ocala.craigslist.org/art/d/umatilla-star-wars-anakin-skywalker-of/6881199147.html

I assume they meant one of a kind, which is impossible. How the hell is a quilt "moving", $1000?!? I assume it's a generic amount but they say series offers only.....PLUS THEY HAD IT SINCE THE MID 80s! BITCH EPISODE 1 DIDN'T COME OUT UNTIL 1999!!!!!!

I couldn't stop laughing.

Nickelodeon Nick Click digital camera and CD Rom from the 80's

This is probably from the 80's. Have not tried it out recently but it worked then.
Selling for $10 with pick up in W**********

Mmmhmmm yeah because everyone totally had digital cameras and cd roms in the 80s..................She reposted this after I told her that came out in 1999!

When people come back with "shows what you know I just sold it!".... oh yeah? Then why is it still listed? No way in hell someone gave you $300 for a dirty ass Genesis with a football game and Splatterhouse 2. If anything they just bought the last game!

Morons out in full force today. Not only do we have the overpriced crap and the guy spamming his 10 wanted ads but now we have Jukeboxes, tv stands, graphing calculators, beer signs, direct tv remote, etc spamming up the already shitty local CL video game section!

Morons out in full force today. Not only do we have the overpriced crap and the guy spamming his 10 wanted ads but now we have Jukeboxes, tv stands, graphing calculators, beer signs, direct tv remote, etc spamming up the already shitty local CL video game section!
Sigh...is there any viable alternative for craigslist? The way it used to be back in the 90s and 2000s, when there would be endless scores? All these apps like 5Mile, Close5, LetGo, OfferUp etc. seem to be the same lame shit.

Extremely Collectable Game Boy Color Game 113 to 1 - $6500 (Katy)
image 1 of 3

00R0R_Rg0p5JkN4E_600x450.jpg

3383.png
3384.png
3383.png
3383.png
3384.png
3384.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: Game Boy Color

I am selling a highly collectible Game Boy Color 113 to 1 along with original box.

This game was not sold in the United States so It's impossible to find.

List of games is located on the back of the box.

(The fact that there are a couple of mistakes on the back of the box makes this even more valuable. Mistake # 1 is game (36) is listed as game (6), game (57) is displayed as (367). )

I am willing to sell just the game without the box for $ 4,500.00, however I would recommend buying both since it will have more collectable value.

If your seriously interested please contact me directly at 281-606-5601 and leave a message or text, I will get back to you within 2 hours.

****I have a Game Boy Color if you want to test it. But only for seriously interested.****

Yikes, when you actually try to help people out by throwing a fair offer their way and they just dont get it!

1st guy has 2 N64s, 3 controllers, and the microphone plugin without the mic..........$200 and he calls them Super Nintendos in his ad! Of course theyre dirty looking and probably untested. I offered $40 because I would take the time to take everything apart, clean it, and test it before reselling them on Ebay AND SHIPPING THEM. He never responded back.

2nd guy has a SNES with cables, a controller, a baseball game, and a fishing game............$100 because thats what the local game store wants for a SNES. The problem is his has a big ass hole on the side! I said "Ive never actually seen anyone buy one of their $100 SNES because you can get one for $50 shipped on Ebay! And yours has a big ass hole in the side and I doubt youll ship it to me or accept returns, your price is waayyy to high!". He responds, "hmm well I take 50 then". Told him to have fun relisting it, Ill have $15 when hes ready to get rid of it!

This people obviously have no clue what goes into actually getting that "price on Ebay"!

Edit 10/5/19- theyre still listed! They couldve had some cash by now but I guess they just like looking at their dirty stuff!

Thanks for the suggestions on the costume. Ill work on tweaking it some more -
sorry for the briefness, but Im upgrading my machine and have to re-install everything blah...

-Jeff

Guy posted a bunch of games last night. $800 for an NES bundle consisting of a boxed NES, console only NES, 60 games, some boxes accessories, books. $800....seriously?! For a fucking local sale at that! The rest of his stuff is high as well but not as crazy as that bundle. 

Out in full force today!

1.Nintendo 64 - $399

Nintendo 64 with 2 remote controllers and 4 CLASSIC GAMES. Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, Super Mario 64 and Zerlda.
Good Holiday Gift. Let me know if you have any questions at show contact info .
$399 OBO

2. NES System Console + Controllers + 5 Games - $75

Nintendo NES Video game System Bundle / Console + Controllers & 5 Games (Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle, Mario Duck Hunt, Pinball, Kid Icarus). $75 OBO.

CONDITION: This system has been in storage for years and we lost the AC adapter, so it's untested = SELLING AS IS.

3. Local Pawn Shop went from $15 apiece to $10 apiece to $800 total to $645 total for a bundle of NES games within 1 week of posting!

Id like to see posts from other peoples local CL or FB Marketplace! Todays idiot- Guy still trying to sell a console only Gamecube for $40.........and in his other ad, an ac adapter for a Gamecube for $15..........WTF?! Why?! Bundle them together!

Not Craigslist but from Facebook Market place. Guy wants $300 for a Nintendo 64 with one controller and $500 to include Mario 64. Can get a used 64 from a local used game place in the area for $55 and Mario is $20. Other guy wants $325 for a Nvidia 1050ti which you can get brand new right now for between $80 and $125.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Imagine living in the year 2020 and people still cant figure out how to look up what shit actually sells for! Its really not that hard- search your item on Ebay (NOT AMAZON), limit search results to show Recently Sold Items. Boom, theres the going price.....FOR EBAY! But youre not getting that price on FB or CL though because you arent paying Ebay/Paypal/shipping fees and I doubt you accept returns if the item is broken! I call Marketplace and Craigslist, "The Lazy Mans Ebay"- they want top dollar but dont want to pay the fees or do the work involved with selling on Ebay!

Guy is all asshurt because I won't sell him my modded OG Xbox with a 320GB HDD, 30ish backed up games, XBMC, Pound hdmi adapter, 2 controllers, power cable, DVD remote and 2 disc games for like $50. He kept sending me Ebay pics of sold non modded Xboxs and called mine "bootleg shit".

bread's done
Back