Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='sonderiaom']Am I counting wrong or are they counting "baseball, tennis, golf, boxing, bowling and wii sports" as 6 seperate games?[/quote]

That seems to be par for the course with most Wii postings, especially people trying to flip new, sealed systems.

There should seriously be an "Overpriced" flag on the right hand side in between the "Prohibited" and "SPAM" ones. Maybe call it "Prohibitive" as in "Prohibitively priced"

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']That seems to be par for the course with most Wii postings, especially people trying to flip new, sealed systems.[/quote]

I'm fairly used to it by now, but it seems like they count bowling, boxing, golf, tennis, and baseball as 5, and then they call wii sports as a 6th seperate game. I've counted 5-6 times and it's only 12 games until I count Wii Sports as a title as well.

Wow, I actually got this craigslister to change the wording on his post. I kept telling him that douchebaggery, like counting Wii Sports as 5 individual games, doesn't help someone sell a Wii. He actually changed the damn thing!:applause:

Unfortunately, he only cut the price down $50, but the overall stupidity of the post is now down %50.:roll:

[quote name='Shan82']Wii posts are still my favorites! ; )

http://denver.craigslist.org/ele/564210726.html

It even includes 2 gamecube games...

(in case this gets flagged...)

*****WII, 13 GAMES, 3 CONTROLLERS, 2 NUNCHUCKS, AND GAMECUBE STUFF!!!! - $1000

Its in great condition! also ill give you 2 gamecube games and 2 controllers.
-wii with cords and everything
-3 controllers
-2 nun chucks
-games
*wii sports
baseball
tennis
golf
boxing
bowling
*medal of honor- heroes 2
*mario party 8
*PGA tour 2007
*Madden 2008
*The bigs- baseball
*DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION WITH 2 Mats
*Need for speed-pro street[/quote]

LOL Someone in NYC can't spell or count:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/tag/568103528.html

See how many games you come up with total.

the list of the 28 games
1.midnight club 3 dud edition
2.midnight club 3 dud edition remix 4.metal gear solid 3 snake eater
5.god of war 2
6.burnout 3 takedown
7.GTA Sanandreas
8.kingdom hearts 1
9.kingdom hearts 2
10.shadow the hedgehog
11.GTA 3
12.def jam fight for ny
13.harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban 17.SSX tricky
18.Tetris worlds
19.NBA live 2002
20.ESPN NHL 2K5
21.ESPN NFL 2K5
22.MLB slugfest loaded
23.yugioh the duelist of the rose
24.demo disc
25.final fantasy XII collector edition
26.GTA vice city
27.true crime nyc 29.Ford racing 3 - $5 30.Times Splitters 2 -$10

LOL Here's an even better one, with a HUGE typo. Me thinks this person meant to add another zero to this price, but forgot.

5 Nintendo Wii Consoles- $100

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/tag/568092194.html

Here's another Doozy....

I AM SELLING A PLAYSTATION2 its not the slim PS2 its in good condition and works good, I will throw in 1 game (socom 2 us navy seals) and a controller for $105 if you do not want the game then i will give you the playstation 2 and a controller for $110, all pieces included with ps2. If you are interested please contact me at 347-678-2919, just call me if your interested.

Hmmmmm.....if I don't want the Socom game, you'll charge me $5 more for JUST the system? How can I pass up this offer?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/tag/567221825.html

I guess it's getting quite difficult to get rid of older games like Socom 2 and the like. It must be a convenience fee of sorts. One has to wonder what happens to all the Madden games that build up over time. Whatever landfill they've been dumping them into is probably growing into E.T. proportions.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
Here's another Doozy....

I AM SELLING A PLAYSTATION2 its not the slim PS2 its in good condition and works good, I will throw in 1 game (socom 2 us navy seals) and a controller for $105 if you do not want the game then i will give you the playstation 2 and a controller for $110, all pieces included with ps2. If you are interested please contact me at 347-678-2919, just call me if your interested.

Hmmmmm.....if I don't want the Socom game, you'll charge me $5 more for JUST the system? How can I pass up this offer?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/tag/567221825.html[/quote]

Wow. I can understand how the poster screwed up three and four (not really smart to plug "Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix" right next to "Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater"). Unfortunately, that doesn't account for 14.-16. which are apparently MIA. Not that it really matters (there are bigger problems here), but does 24. Demo disc really belong on a list of games?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL Someone in NYC can't spell or count:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/tag/568103528.html

See how many games you come up with total.

the list of the 28 games
1.midnight club 3 dud edition
2.midnight club 3 dud edition remix 4.metal gear solid 3 snake eater
5.god of war 2
6.burnout 3 takedown
7.GTA Sanandreas
8.kingdom hearts 1
9.kingdom hearts 2
10.shadow the hedgehog
11.GTA 3
12.def jam fight for ny
13.harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban 17.SSX tricky
18.Tetris worlds
19.NBA live 2002
20.ESPN NHL 2K5
21.ESPN NFL 2K5
22.MLB slugfest loaded
23.yugioh the duelist of the rose
24.demo disc
25.final fantasy XII collector edition
26.GTA vice city
27.true crime nyc 29.Ford racing 3 - $5 30.Times Splitters 2 -$10[/quote]

I just like how lately people have been bundling up a bunch of those games you know they are getting in those 3 packs for $9.99 at walmart/sears and putting them with a PS2 and trying to get like $200 or more for a PS2 a controller and 15 crap games..

[quote name='Derrick1979']Im sorry but what the hell is a V card? And the disease and drug free home, what did he huff before he posted that?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you are serious but a V card stands for virgin card. He's looking for someone to "take his V card".

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']I'm not sure if you are serious but a V card stands for virgin card. He's looking for someone to "take his V card".[/quote]

thanks im starting to get old so some of this stuff is new to me lol.

Lol I like how he made a craigslist offer under the free section to try and get rid of his virginity. Thats pretty sad...

I'll post it since it's going to get flagged no doubt. The one above me is:

Free beer, i quit drinking. just be 21 to pick up

Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-02-10, 11:44PM CST

10 cans of busch ice & 6 bottles of dark Guenniss....

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey that's an awesome deal, at least for the Guinness.

The ad is gone now, but I saw someone selling a used 360 Pro for $400, claiming "you can't find these anyway, now." I await the "360s in stock" threads in the deal's section.

[quote name='thelazyone22']That's a sick list, you should try to work something out.[/QUOTE]

Not when the dude has games such as Sonic 2 for $20

I got a 20 GB PS3 off craigslist about 3 months after the PS3 launched. I got two controllers with it for $250. I believe that was one hell of a bargain.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tag/571741047.html

Football season is over but you can continue playing all year long.

I have 4 awesome Madden football games for sale for the Playstation 2 (PS2). One of the games is still factory sealed.

Madden 2002 - Used Condition
Madden 2003 - Mint Condition
Madden 2005 - Factory Sealed
Madden 2006 - Mint Condition

The 5th game is Hitman 2- Silent Assassin. It is complete.

The total value of these games if purchase at Gamestop is probably around $40 plus tax. I am selling for $30. That comes to only $6 a game. I will entertain any offers. Cash only. You must pick or meet locally.

I'd be hard-pressed to even pay $10 for the bundle, with 99% of the weight going to Hitman 2. Still...

http://lawrence.craigslist.org/for/573283191.html

Looks like someone is a bit sensitive about getting flagged for selling Wii systems.

Quoted in case it gets flagged.

Since I keep getting flagged by people with nothing better to do with there time, this is why I didn't put a price or title on what i am selling. stop flagging me because I'm selling something great. I got two nintendo wii's. I need to sell one asap because i need money. This is why I start at $400 but put or best offer. Which means I'm always willing to negotiate. So if anyone wants to make my life more difficult then meet me in person. Otherwise get a life and let other people think for themselves. So anyone who actually wants a nintendo wii just reply to my add and make an offer. And anyone who wants to flag me, you know where to stick it.

[quote name='Kuros']Not when the dude has games such as Sonic 2 for $20[/quote]

Lol, lowball the hell out of him. Worst that can happen is he says "No".

Wasn't implying pay his asking price, most are ridiculous.

[quote name='redfusion']http://lubbock.craigslist.org/tag/571795902.html

$75 for a broken original playstation with gt3, 10 random crappy games and some probably crappy controllers. I'm sold![/quote]

I have a playstation with 2 controllers and 11 games. The playstation is messed up, but you can take it to Game Stop and they will give $10 for it or you can get it referbished.
If sold seperatly, the games will be $10 each, controllers $15 each and the game system for $10. Thank you, Amber.

So I can drive out, pay you $10 for the PS1, drive to Gamestop, possibly get $10 - and hopefully end up even minus the price of gas and time I spent doing all this? DEAL DONE

Too funny, thx for the laugh redfusion

Asking $1500 for a modded XBox with '99%' of the NES, SNES, and Genesis catalog on ROMS.

CLOSE TO 1500 GAMES ON 1 CONSOLE!!! - $1500

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/580061392.html

EMULATED XBOX FOR SALE. WITH ALL THE HOOK UPS. THIS THING HAS OVER 1000 to 1500ish (lost count) games INSTALLED. PLAYS 99% OF ALL US RELEASE SEGA GEN, NINTENDO AND SUPER NINTENDO GAMES!! STILL HAS THE SAME OLD FUNCTIONS AS WELL. *PLAYS XBOX GAMES AND DVD's*. Also has a place to put any and ALL cheat codes you can find online.

Now..to clarify... THESE GAMES ARE INSIDE! READY TO PLAY. YOU CAN PLAY AND BEAT ALL OF THOSE GAMES YOU NEVER DID IN JR. HIGH AND HIGHSCHOOL! ASKING $1500 OBO

[quote name='scsg75']a dusty gamecube with no controller or power supply for $90![/quote]

Lmao. GCN controllers are just about worth as much as a GCN with Brawl coming out.

[quote name='idd0tt']http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ele/574529130.html

Playstation 3 and 2 controllers with a few games. I bought it a few weeks ago for my boyfriend but he has been neglecting me so I am selling it. Its in brand new condition, I just want to get rid of it hard and fast. Serious offers only, cash is preferred but if you are cute maybe we can work something out...

Call me...Andrew Toby 1-805-464-1488

lol is all i can say[/QUOTE]

OK i am guessing he wants to sell his ps3 + games for $250 plus a blowjob or at the very least a handjob for the ps3. if it was a 60 gig i imagine some cheapass(gay or straight) would take him up on that.

edit Actually some of the cheapasses on here would probably say "Which games does it include, and would i have to swallow?"

[quote name='dracula']OK i am guessing he wants to sell his ps3 + games for $250 plus a blowjob or at the very least a handjob for the ps3. if it was a 60 gig i imagine some cheapass(gay or straight) would take him up on that.

edit Actually some of the cheapasses on here would probably say "Which games does it include, and would i have to swallow?"[/quote]

Funny that it says: "it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services" XD

[quote name='dracula']OK i am guessing he wants to sell his ps3 + games for $250 plus a blowjob or at the very least a handjob for the ps3. if it was a 60 gig i imagine some cheapass(gay or straight) would take him up on that.

edit Actually some of the cheapasses on here would probably say "Which games does it include, and would i have to swallow?"[/quote]

LOL You said exactly what I was thinking. I still LOL about the 'V Card' post though.

bread's done
Back