Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

2001 nintendo gamecube lot with games - $300 (arundel, maine)

Date: 2011-04-15, 5:09PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

we are selling our nintendo gamecube game and all accessories with 21 games rated from E/ T/ M also with this there is( 2 memory cards- 2 control paddles-and microphone hookin- and the adaptor for this also. this all together is well over a 1000 dollars, will let it go for 300.00 cash, just let me know as soon as you can, would make a great surprise for your loved child, also here is the list of games included in this steal of a deal.
the( E rated)
unfortunate events
pac man fever
pac man vs pac man world 2
harry potter and the goblet of fire
shrek 2
charlie and the chocolate factory
chicken little
spongebob squarepants
mario party 6 grim adventure of billy and mandy
crash bandikoot wrath of cortex
bratz rock angelz
jimmy neutron attack of the twonkies
madagascar
(rated T)
sims bustin out
the sims
crazy taxi
i-ninja
the incredibles
the haunted mansion
(rated M)
ghost recon

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

"Cash and local only please, Nigerians need not apply. "

Put that in my latest CL listing, we shall see if I get any idiots wanting me to ship it. I think I'll include that in all my listings from now on, just to see how good people are at reading comprehension.

[quote name='COLDblood']^The value of the Pokemon games almost make it worth it[/QUOTE]

A lot of chances for dead batteries too, I couldn't see paying more than $50 for that; maybe $100 if you're a fanatical pokemon person.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']A lot of chances for dead batteries too, I couldn't see paying more than $50 for that; maybe $100 if you're a fanatical pokemon person.[/QUOTE]

I think it worth just over 100 due to all the pokemon games, but 300 is nuts.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']A lot of chances for dead batteries too, I couldn't see paying more than $50 for that; maybe $100 if you're a fanatical pokemon person.[/QUOTE]

Yeah all the games are carts. Maybe over $100 if the Pokemon games were CIB

"i would like $300 or best offer. No lower than $200" WTF why would you type something like that??? If people know what your lowest amount is then why bother asking what you would "like"? Who is gonna say "hmm he wants $300 but will take $200, ill offer $250"???????

[quote name='juangrande386']"i would like $300 or best offer. No lower than $200" WTF why would you type something like that??? If people know what your lowest amount is then why bother asking what you would "like"? Who is gonna say "hmm he wants $300 but will take $200, ill offer $250"???????[/QUOTE]

I never understood that either. At garage sales, I always hear "I won't take lower than $2, but I'm selling it for $3."

Perhaps to make people think they're getting a good deal? Kinda like those infomercials that are like "...and if you call within the next five minutes, we'll double your order!"

here is some real stupidity. There is one guy on the Columbus Craigslist who posts these airsoft guns every single fucking day.
Here is the links.
http://columbus.craigslist.org/tag/2334754110.html Stupid ass pistols
http://columbus.craigslist.org/tag/2334477428.html Ok shotgun
http://columbus.craigslist.org/tag/2334311177.html fucking Helichopter
http://columbus.craigslist.org/tag/2328971079.html I dont even know
http://columbus.craigslist.org/tag/2330556835.html I just foun this little piece of shit
http://columbus.craigslist.org/tag/2327674377.html And a lame ass ak too
He also has a stupid ass sniper that is easy to break
more helichopters and even more stuid stuff. I just get so pissed off because I actually want to see if there are some good deals and I CANT FIND ANY. RARRRRGGGGG

P.S pardon my french.

Nintendo DSXL Excellent Condition with 16 games - $600

This is an excellent Nintendo DSXL with a ton of games. The brand new pokemon and monopoly games are included with too many others to name. All cost between $20-$60 dollars each. Also included is a carry case and charger. If you were to buy all of this seperately as I have for my son it would cost you close to a $1000.00. I am looking for $600.00 cash OBO.
----
Ridiculous!

PS3 SLIM Needed - $100 (South Sacramento)

Date: 2011-04-19, 5:02PM PDT

Wanted PS3 Slim, Must have all parts, Controller, And at least one game. WILL BE TESTED SO NO FUNNY BIZZ. NEEDS TO BE ONLINE TESTED BEFORE BUYING. WILL NOT BUY BRICKED SYSTEM!
Willing to pay 100-200 for System and all parts.

Sure I'll sell my Ps3 with a game for $100 :roll::roll::roll:

Dragon age origins Awakening expansion pack - $30 (Sacramento)

Date: 2011-04-19, 4:44PM PDT

I have dragonage origins awakening expansion pack brand new never opened for playstation 3 for 30$ obo or trade for any fallout game specifically fallout 3 or new vegas text/call me at xxxxxxxxxx thanks! game was originally 40$ big deal:D

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3k63m83p45Q55P25S0b4jc6bf1ee076e41def.jpg

only $30 for a $10 game guys.

Another stupid talk war. I don't even know what they are talking about either 0_0?
First to save space they are in spoilers

First
hacking losers

Date: 2011-04-20, 11:50AM EDT

ok so me and wes have been talking and the loser who keeps pitting us against each other your going down we will find out who you are and you will be charged with slander and harassment along with other charges so just keep playing your games i will get you one way or the other

PostingID: 2336504524

Then somebody's response
To Fighting People (Listen)

Date: 2011-04-20, 12:11PM EDT
Reply to: see below

If you think you can charge someone with slander and harrasment you are unfortunatly quite mistaken lad. What you would do is file a Civil suit in small claims court. File the $100 fee and hire representation with a retainer of about $5,000 plus a rate of $300/hr minimum. You would claim slander and harrasement practices against the defendant. Upon which you would have to so income reports and tax returns from you business and so hardcore evidence that the statements made by the defendant caused harm to your business. Well, do you really want the federal governent lookwing at a made up income report? Say supplemental income you did not file on your tax return? And you want to invest over $10,000 into a suit concerning a service of $40?

Here is some words of advice for you skippy, get off your high horse, come back to reality and stop acting like such a DUMBA$$

And then the first guy's respose
RE To Fighting People (Listen)

Date: 2011-04-20, 1:01PM EDT

if it does not concern you keep your two cents to your self what i am talking about is the harassing phone calls and the stupid games from some one who likes to clone phone numbers and start fights between people who dont even know each other

PostingID: 2336683947

here are the links
1st http://columbus.craigslist.org/vgm/2336504524.html
2nd http://columbus.craigslist.org/vgm/2336552430.html
3rd http://columbus.craigslist.org/vgm/2336683947.html

Enjoy!:)

[quote name='Beatofficer']PS3 SLIM Needed - $100 (South Sacramento)

Date: 2011-04-19, 5:02PM PDT

Wanted PS3 Slim, Must have all parts, Controller, And at least one game. WILL BE TESTED SO NO FUNNY BIZZ. NEEDS TO BE ONLINE TESTED BEFORE BUYING. WILL NOT BUY BRICKED SYSTEM!
Willing to pay 100-200 for System and all parts.

Sure I'll sell my Ps3 with a game for $100 :roll::roll::roll:[/QUOTE]

One man's reality is everyone else's fantasy. I wonder if this nimrod SELLS on craigslist too. I can only imagine the only thing they "think" they know about business is buy low and sell HIGH, ridiculously HIGH.:roll:

Felt the last line of this entitled it to making this thread:
WHO PAYS THE MOST 4 JUNK CARS? (QUIT FLAGGING LAME)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-04-21, 12:01AM EDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for scrapyards buying junk cars for the most money. I am not doing anything wrong by posting on craigslist for free. YOU HAVE NO LIFE TO BE FLAGGING PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP AND WHO NEED MONEY. GET A LIFE YOU ARE A LAME FOR FLAGGING PEOPLE ON CRAIGSLIST. YOU WASNT RAISED THE RIGHT WAY WERE YOU

Another one, this time a guy who thinks HD DVDs(sealed or not) are worth $10-20 for US releases:
HD DVD's / NOT "Blu Ray!" - $10 (Akron)

Date: 2011-03-25, 4:06PM EDT

Have quite a selection of HD Dvd's...Not Blu Ray! Unopened
Heroes 1st season...Battlestar Galactica 1st season...Transformers...Planet Earth etc...Mission Impossible boxed set...many, many more...
$10 to $20...

Gary 330-212-0697

TRADE MY ($600 INVESTED) SUPER 16GB PSP GO BUNDLE FOR PS3 SLIM OR 360 - $600 (hercules, pinole, san pablo, el sob)

Date: 2011-04-21, 11:40AM PDT

This is my 16 gb super psp go bundle, I'm not really looking to sale it, only really looking for trades. looking for pocket bikes, mini choppers, I will trade for an ipad. you can email offers
not looking for: weed, car audio, rims, or services, thanks. But I think I'll also trade for a ps3 slim bundle of about eaqual value (preferably with black ops), or for a xbox 360 slim bundle or about eaqual value (preferably with the gears of war games). looking for straight up trades. My stuff is in perfect condition, hopefully theres no damage to yours. Thanks

games, movies, music, pictures, bluetooth, it has wifi (full) internet (and you can even put parental setting if you want). and it can connect wirelessly to a ps3, and anything with the usb cord.

BUNDLE includes:
>16 gb psp go (black) perfect condition with the box and owners manuals.
>10 games: Rock band unplugged, Savage moon the hera campaign, Crash tag team racing, crash bandicoot warperd, Pinball heroes, Little Big Planet, Super monkey ball adventures, Bloons, Patapon 2, and the original crash bandicoot.
>16 movies: Pinapple Express, Irobot, Disturbia, Fight club, Gladiator, Juno, Knocked up, The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift, Brooklyn's finest, Goodluck chuck, Jurassic park, Never back down, Shaun of the dead, Strange Wilderness, and The forth kind (all real movie quality (itunes) not fake copies or bootlegs)
>wall charger
>usb computer link cable
>hard leather psp go carry/play case.
>theres also some music on here, including an entire lincon park album.

everything is in the psp go and thats all you have to carry. ITS AWSOME. you can transfer these movies to other devices like your computer or ipod.
let me know if your interested. Thanks

This psp go is not, hacked or modified in any way. It's perfect and still in like new condition.

3n33m73of5V45Y45R6b4ldc8738921c6511cb.jpg
3k33pf3la5Z65X15R2b4lae2279efe1e0168f.jpg
3k53pa3le5O45Q45X3b4lded8a91aa9a818a7.jpg
3nb3o43l35O15Y25R3b4l9322eef499041666.jpg

PostingID: 2338972148

your all a bunch of f*cking f*ggots in SF! Respond to Emails! - $1 (sf)

Date: 2011-04-21, 1:49PM PDT

You can all suck a big dick! You post shit up on here and then never repsond to when someone wants to buy something. If you sell the shit delete your f*cking ad or respond to emails and let them know. F*CKING MORONS!

PostingID: 2339263342

xbox 360 4gb with more - $600

Date: 2011-04-21, 6:47PM EDT

a xbox360 4gb with 3 paddles headset internet cord hd cord nba2k11 madden 2011 mlb 2k11 mlb 2k7 forza sports racing marvel comics and fight night round 3.also have all paper work

PostingID: 2339175319

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/vgm/2340572261.html
Nintendo 64 (N64) Game System With 20 Games (North West - Las Vegas)

Date: 2011-04-22, 10:14AM PDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Nintendo 64 Game system comes with all wiring and plugs

complete with 2 controllers

Also comes with 20 games (All in the picture below) Please dont ask for a list of games i dont have time to list it all . (This is a awesome deal)

everything in working condition just plug and play

$100.00 Cash VERY FIRM

Call (808) :3ds::cool::hot:-0760 (Serious only please) interests
3n53m53oe5Y35S45R2b4m8ae8bb4a84cc172c.jpg

Awesome deal fellas!!!! Won't last long.

fuckfuck

Call of Duty Black Ops - $65 (san jose south)

Date: 2011-04-23, 10:51PM PDT
Call of Duty "Black Ops" purchased on release date 2010, NEVER OPENED, "Call of Duty" version that in NO LONGER available in stores.

$65.00 obo...

3ka3p33o95Q05P45S2b4n9b526dbae342189a.jpg

Been lurking for the last week (mostly in the YS thread which is amazing) but today I found a deal so amazing I had to share.
HI NINTENDO NESS LOVERS

NINTENDO NES COLLECTION OF GAMES

LEE TREVINOS FIGHTING GOLF $10.00
ICE HOCKEY $10.00
KINGS OF THE BEACH $10.00
QUARTERBACK SKY SHARK $10.00
DOUBLE DRIBLE $15.00
TWIN GAGLE $15.00
ROMSTAR MAJORS LEAGEBASEBALL $15.00
SHREDDIN $10.00
TO THE EART $10.00
CHAMPIONSHIP BOWILING $10.00
EXCITE BIKE $35.00
AIRWOLF $15.00
PRO WRESTLING $35.00
FOR HOME ATARI FROGGER $25.00

MAKE AN OFFER, I MAY CONSIDER I WILL TAKE 150.00 FOR ALL GAMES
ALMOST ALL GAMES HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOX
CALL OR TEXT
Yes for a mere $150 you can own the most common of games.

I shop at the same Good Will and these were there for weeks then one day they were gone...

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO! I have just found the Holy Grail of Craigslist stupidity. Click the link. Be prepared to fall out of your seat laughing. I don't wanna post it here because you just have to see it yourself.

http://lasalle.craigslist.org/vgm/2344338040.html

I will post it in this spoiler in case it gets taken down.
PLAYSTATION 4 - $750 (Bloomington,IL)

Date: 2011-04-24, 10:15PM CDT

A prototype Model-09220ADE1 PLAYSTATION 4 Nagoya, JP. I won this on a trip to Nagoya,JP from the SCEJ. I don't play video games, and I need the money. Brand new, never opened. Is worth $900.

[quote name='Tsel']LMFAO! I have just found the Holy Grail of Craigslist stupidity. Click the link. Be prepared to fall out of your seat laughing. I don't wanna post it here because you just have to see it yourself.

A prototype Model-09220ADE1 PLAYSTATION 4 Nagoya, JP. I won this on a trip to Nagoya,JP from the SCEJ. I don't play video games, and I need the money. Brand new, never opened. Is worth $900.
[/QUOTE]

I'd try to meet up with the guy just to see WTF he tries to sell you.

[quote name='drktrpr1']I'd try to meet up with the guy just to see WTF he tries to sell you.[/QUOTE]

I'd bet on something like

"Just send me the $750 via wire transfer and I'll just mail the PS4 to you. It's easier this way."

I know this isn't the worst lowball I've ever seen, but it deserves some special attention for the entire posting.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vgm/2345161052.html

Want to buy: Nintendo 3DS - $180 (Tustin)

Date: 2011-04-25, 9:55AM PDT
I am looking for a new Nintendo 3DS. Willing to negotiate price. Text or email me.

217-491-****

I am only interested in hearing from you if you are talking about a Nintendo 3DS. I don't want advertisements sent to my phone. Thank you.

PostingID: 2345161052

Anyone else think this guy's voicemail was full five minutes after this was posted? I don't know about other craigslist regions, but asking for a brand new 3DS for $180 is definitely a paddlin' in socal.

[quote name='Tsel']LMFAO! I have just found the Holy Grail of Craigslist stupidity. Click the link. Be prepared to fall out of your seat laughing. I don't wanna post it here because you just have to see it yourself.

[/QUOTE]

:lol::applause:

But you didn't include the pic...

3ka3pd3lb5V35U15P5b4o19aad87e9e7f18b1.jpg

bread's done
Back