Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='Potatoeman']You go to UTSA, Roadrunner?:lol: there are so many CAGs in san antonio...

Anyway - that bundle is actually 399 on amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-250GB-Console-Kinect/dp/B003O6JLZ2

Regardless, 5 dollars off and a car trip to this dudes place is hardly a deal, as you said:roll:[/QUOTE]

Yep! I'll be done this summer though! And no this guy is selling the xbox only, not the kinect bundle lol. The box dosent have a pic of the kinect and says 'kinect ready' which means its not in the box lol.

Only $300!!! Better get there before I do!!!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/vgm/2445489014.html

nintendo 64 + games - $300 (henderson)

I am selling my nintendo 64 and 17 games, 3 controllers and a memory card. These are the games included
-Mickeys Magical Tetris
-Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
-Turok
-Yoshi Story (Japanese Import)
-Mace: The Dark Age
-Wayne Gretsky's 3D Hockey '98
-Starfox
-WWF Warzone
-Jet Force Gemini
-Super Mario 64
-Mission: Impossible
-Extreme G
-Hexen
-Bomberman 64
-Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
-Waialae Country Club
-Goldeneye

I am not willing to just sell games separate, I want to get rid of all of it. Give me a text or call (702):cry::lol::3ds:-8064 and let's make a deal! I will send pictures when you contact me. I would like $300 for all of it but I'm open to wheelin and dealin.
fuck

Oh youre right! Hah, he must have done what I just did!

Or both of us are just idiots:lol:

I only went to UTSA for 1 semester:cry: I liked it there, but I couldnt even afford it. Im transferring to A&M in 2012. Dont know how Im going to afford that either:hot:

[quote name='Potatoeman']Oh youre right! Hah, he must have done what I just did!

Or both of us are just idiots:lol:

I only went to UTSA for 1 semester:cry: I liked it there, but I couldnt even afford it. Im transferring to A&M in 2012. Dont know how Im going to afford that either:hot:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've really enjoyed my time there. I ended up enrolling at SAC to finish this summer and transfer creds over, so much cheaper!

Hey good luck with the school stuff. Just make sure you look through ALL the grants and scholarships they offer. Never know what kind of free money you may be eligible for!

XBOX 360 GAMES MUST GO (BRUNSWICK/MEDINA OHIO)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-06-18, 1:41AM EDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE 4 GAMES THAT NEED TO GO THERE ARE NO SCRATCHES ON ANY OF THEM I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO PLAY THEM NO MORE .

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPPS IN THE METAL CASE $50.00 OR BEST OFFER

BATTLE FIELD BAD COMPANY 2 LIMITED EDITION $40.00 OR BEST OFFER

ARMY OF 2 PLATINUM HITS $30.00 OR BEST OFFER

EAT LEAD $20.00 OR BEST OFFER

OR ALL 4 GAMES FOR $125.00 OR BEST OFFER

PLEASE CALL SARA AT 330-962-3355 OR SAM AT 330-962-3365

NO CALLS BEFORE 9 AM AND NO CALLS AFTER 1 AM
SAM CAN NOT TAKE CALLS FROM 3PM TILL MIDNIGHT SO PLEASE CONTACT SARA DURING THEM HOURS

The only reasonable price is BLOPS HE.

And "please contact sara during them hours"

Is why I need to move away from San Antonio.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']He sees the Kinect bundle priced for $400, so naturally the Xbox that doesn't come with Kinect must be the same thing.[/QUOTE]

want to trade sega genesis model 2 for nes or other old school system (point loma)

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2450752892.html

want to trade my sega genesis model 2 with aladin everything is included i even painted the top part of the genesis grey makes it look cool and was done right it still works and looks good. will trade for a nes or sega nomad, or gameboy micro or just something retro video games....

[quote name='pollmonster']i even painted the top part of the genesis grey makes it look cool and was done right it still works and looks good. will trade for a nes or sega nomad, or gameboy micro or just something retro video games....[/QUOTE]

I already painted it so you dont have to! Its like taking away half the trouble!

[quote name='shadyfozzie']http://cnj.craigslist.org/vgm/2449942276.html

please tell me this is not the real price?[/QUOTE]

Probably just random numbers. The ad says to email him and ask for prices.

N64 GAMES *RARE* - $1065 (Flemington, NJ)

I have numerous N64 games that I am selling
I am selling up to all of them so please email me to discuss prices and with any other questions
Here are a list of the games:
Glover
Spiderman
Yoshi's Story
Super Smash Bros.
WWF Warzone
007 Goldeneye
Mario Party 2
Kirby 64
NFL QB Club 2001
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie

This is great!

Super RARE Sega CDX System Complete with 32X - $225 (Venice)

Sega CDX console, with all original power cord and rf switch for tv. Also both original controllers. Comes with Rise of the Dragon and Double switch, in mint condition. Also Comes with the 32x Add on System to complete the whole system ! The system plays perfect. May test before purchase. This is a super rare setup and are becoming very hard to find. BYPASS ebay and come pick it up ! Call or text 626-252-4336

We get to test this super rare setup and thank god we can bypass ebay!

[quote name='binici']This is great!

Super RARE Sega CDX System Complete with 32X - $225 (Venice)

Sega CDX console, with all original power cord and rf switch for tv. Also both original controllers. Comes with Rise of the Dragon and Double switch, in mint condition. Also Comes with the 32x Add on System to complete the whole system ! The system plays perfect. May test before purchase. This is a super rare setup and are becoming very hard to find. BYPASS ebay and come pick it up ! Call or text 626-252-4336

We get to test this super rare setup and thank god we can bypass ebay![/QUOTE]

If you actually were looking for the system and could negotiate him down to half it would be a decent deal. I haven't followed up with the CDX's in a while - but like 95% of them are broken these days. To get a legit working one with the 32x and a few games.

It could be a situation where you he is posting more than he will take just because people will offer him probably half of that anyways.

http://lasalle.craigslist.org/vgm/2453004190.html

PS3 160 GB 2 controllers 8 games - $500 (ottawa,illinois)

Date: 2011-06-21, 12:55AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Selling PS3 160GB 2 controllers (1 wired, 1 wireless) 7 games. INCLUDING GTA4 Drakes Fortune, john woo, fight night round 4, DBZ raging blast, Mag, Bioshock 2, and NBA live 09 for 500$. contact first come first serve.

Because clearly a wired controller and 7 old games is worth an extra $200.

[quote name='Tsel']Because clearly a wired controller and 7 old games is worth an extra $200.[/QUOTE]

You're giving him too much credit, a used PS3 isn't worth $300.

[quote name='blindinglights']You're giving him too much credit, a used PS3 isn't worth $300.[/QUOTE]

And yet 4 years ago, people were still willing to pay $500-$600 for one.

It's been a while since we had a Craigslist seller like the Xbox 360 HD-DVD add-on guy who didn't care how cheap you could buy them for in stores for brand new, because he paid full price for one and therefore should be able to sell his for close to what he paid for it.

I miss those times.

[quote name='AJVtony831']***CALL of DUTY LESSONS*** (san carlos)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/vgm/2430972262.html

Call of Duty Lessons for XBOX 360

MODERN WARFARE
WORLD AT WAR
MW2
BLACK OPS
and coming soon. . .MW3

Congratulations! If you're reading this, then you're already well on your way to becoming a force to be reckoned with. . .

These lessons provide a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics in call of duty, and will help you develop both offensive and defensive strategies based on your own personal style of game-play.
If you've played these games before, then you know how difficult that can be. They are incredibly fast paced, ultra realistic and very competitive.

It's for this very reason however, that these titles have become so popular. Creating a phenomenon that has brought people from all backgrounds, and of all ages, to compete for the recognition and or personal validation, that he or she is an online warrior of the digital age.
These games (if you can still call them that) are no trend. As technology improves they will only get better, improving the realism and attracting new players. Making these games even more competitive, rewarding and of course fun!

My name is Justin; my gamer-tag ID is MrBross721.
I've played every Call of Duty game since the franchise started, and I have played nothing else since.
I'm currently a level 15 prestige at level 50 in Black Ops, with over 100,000 kills, 2,000 tomahawk kills, and 17 golden guns. My kill/death and win ratios both hover around 2.00.
I have developed a winning strategy for these games that I believe I can teach just about anyone.
Get some of those high kill-streak rewards you've always wanted.
Impress your friends with how many tomahawk kills you can get.
Finally know what it's like to be doing all the killing, instead of doing all the dying.

NO, THIS IS NOT A SCAM.
NO, I WON'T TELL YOU TO BUY A MODED CONTROLLER.
NO, I'M NOT A SPAWN CAMPER.
NO, I DON'T USE BOT'S, CONNECTION TRICKS, CHEATS, or ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT.

If you play these games, and you want to get BETTER, FASTER, NOW!
Put down the controller, pick up the phone, and dial (415) 690-6702
Be one of the first to prestige when Modern Warfare 3 comes out this November.

ANSWER THE CALL OF DUTY!![/QUOTE]

llllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll

So cute. He thinks CoD requires skill.

[quote name='AugustAPC']llllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll

So cute. He thinks CoD requires skill.[/QUOTE]

He's got a web site advertising these CoD lessons too!!!!

Basic Training Course:

Basic training is taught in 6 lessons for 2 hours a lesson at $29.99 per subject, and covers the following subjects:
-Movement & Surroundings
-Weapons & Equipment
-Offensive Strategies
-Defensive Strategies
-Intelligence
-Class Building

Advanced Training Courses:

Advanced lessons offer students an opportunity to discuss any subject of personal interest in greater detail. Some examples include: Kill-Streak Selection, Sniper Training, Tomahawk Mastery, Specific Game-Mode Strategies, Team Play, Clan Battle Strategies, Zombie-Mode Strategies etc. Advanced lessons are 1 hour long and are $19.99 per lesson.

I just ran across this:

Celebrity Photo DVDs - Selena, Ashley, Demi, Taylor, and many more - $6 (Stanwood)

Date: 2011-06-21, 10:25AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected]

Celebrity Photo DVDs

$6 per DVD
Free shipping

Amanda Bynes Photos CD - 200+ Photos
Angelina Jolie Photos & Videos DVD -11,000+ Photos
Anne Hathaway Photos & Videos DVD -11,000+ Photos
Ashley Tisdale DVD - 3,300+ Photos & 8 Videos
Audrina Patridge Photos CD - 300+ Photos
Britney Spears Photos DVD - 19,000+ Photos
Brittany Murphy Photos & Videos DVD -4,800+ Photos
Brooklyn Decker 2 DVDs -4,500+ Photos & 10 Vids
Carly Patterson CD - 1,800+ Photos & 75 Videos
Carmen Electra Photos & Videos DVD -10,000+ Photos
Carrie Underwood Photos DVD -8,500+ Photos
Chelsea Kane Staub DVD - 10,000+ Photos
Christina Aguilera Photos & Videos CD -5,000+ Photos
Demi Lovato Photos/Videos DVD - 8,000+ Photos & 20 Vids
Denise Richards Photos DVD -2,000+ Photos
Hayden Panettiere Photos DVD -7,500+ Photos
Jennifer Garner Photos & Videos DVD 8,200+ Photos
Jennifer Morrison Photos & Videos DVD -3,300+ Photos
Jessica Alba Photos & Videos DVD -4,000+ Photos
Jessica Biel Photos & Videos DVD -7,800+ Photos
Kaley Cuoco DVD - 3,000+ Photos
Karolina Kurkova Photos DVD -3,000+ Photos
Kate Beckinsale Photos & Videos DVD -5,500+ Photos
Kate Hudson Photos & Videos DVD -16,000+ Photos
Katherine Heigl Photos & Videos DVD -6,000+ Photos
Katy Perry Photos & Videos DVD -3,900+ Photos
Kendra Wilkinson Photos CD -1,200+ Photos
Keri Russell Photos & Videos DVD -4,500+ Photos
Kesha Photos 3 DVDs- 15,000+ Photos
Kristen Bell Photos & Videos DVD -4,500+ Photos
Kristen Cavallari Photos & Videos DVD -7,500+ Photos
Lady Gaga Photos DVD -2,800+ Photos
Lauren Conrad Photos CD - 200+ Photos
Leighton Meester Photos & Videos DVD -6,000+ Photos
Lindsay Lohan Photos DVD - 9,000+ Photos
Marissa Miller Photos CD - 2,500+ Photos
Megan Fox Photos DVD - 6,000+ Photos
Michelle Trachtenberg Photos DVD - 11,000+ Photos
Nicole Kidman Photos & Videos DVD -13,000+ Photos
Olivia Wilde Photos & Videos DVD -3,400+ Photos
Rachel Bilson Photos & Videos DVD - 4,000+ Photos
Rachel Leigh Cook Photos & Videos DVD -5,000+ Photos
Sarah M. Gellar Photos & Videos DVD -10,500+ Photos
Scarlett Johansson Photos & Videos DVD -6,300+ Photos
Selena Gomez Photo DVD - 12,000+ Photos
Shawn Johnson Photos/Videos DVD + 2008 USA Superstars
Sophia Bush Photos & Videos DVD -7,000+ Photos
Taylor Momsen Photos CD - 400+ Photos
Taylor Swift 2 DVDs - Music Videos DVD & 17,000+ Photos
Vanessa Hudgens 4 DVDs- 15,000+ Photos & 75 Video Clips
Victoria Justice DVD - 2,500+ Photos & 20 Videos

[quote name='Organization_XIII']And yet 4 years ago, people were still willing to pay $500-$600 for one.[/QUOTE]

Four years ago, you couldn't buy a brand new one for $300. Maybe I should have said a used PS3 isn't worth $300 nowadays?

Not really sure what your point is.

Gamecube w/ 7 games - $200 (Mabank)

Date: 2011-06-22, 5:42PM CDT

The game cube is silver and it comes with 3 remotes and 1 wireless and comes with 6 games
madden 2004
sims bustn out
crash nitro kart
pac man
tony hawk under ground
need for speed underground
if interested please text or call me at 903.880.3569
or email me
thanks

This isn't dumb but I think the reference is funny, made me laugh. FYI: Was classified as a freebie in the Free Stuff category.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/zip/2455932478.html

Nonworking Sony DVD/CD changer

It does not work. I had to open it to get the DVD out. Someone posted a few weeks back looking for an item like this for staging a house. Maybe you want to smash it up a la "Office Space" style. In any case, it is yours. If no one takes it, I will dispose of it properly.

If you see the ad, it is still available. It goes to the first person willing to come to Norwalk to get it. Feel free to amuse me with requests that I bring it to you.

It is free...and it does not work.

3n33m13oa5V15P35R0b6m9f4fbbe1481a129c.jpg

You're doing it wrong....

http://erie.craigslist.org/vgm/2455916440.html

It sounds like he needs to keep this and sell the regular controllers

[quote name='BoBo']
xbox 360 kinect plus 2 games - $120 (North East)

Date: 2011-06-22, 1:17PM EDT
im selling my kinect for the xbox 360
id call it brand new
reason why im selling it- cut my fingers off 3 days after purchasing it and cant do much physical things
also comes with 2 games
fighters uncaged
activity game

call or text (814)-746-5306

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
[/quote]

While I think the post is probably bullshit, there is a really weird mental condition where people feel they need to remove body parts that bother them. There was a show on television recently that had this guy that hated one of his legs (from the knee down) for some reason, so he took off of work and waited til his family went to work and school and then proceeded to kill it by surrounding it with dry ice in a large tub. After they amputated it, he was happy. It was strange, to say the least.

XBOX system + 12 Games - $250 (Clairemont)

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2458223256.html

Complete XBOX System with three controllers and 12 games! HITMAN 2, MORROWWIND, THE SUFFERING,
SEGA GT2000, MIDWAY ARCADE TREASURES, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, SPYHUNTER 2,
NFL 2K3, MADDEN 2003, RAINBOW SIX 3, METAL GEAR SOLID 2, BLOODWAKE.
Also comes with 17 demo games including DEFJAM FIGHT FOR NY, MEN OF VALOR,
STAR WARS REPUBLIC COMMANDO, RIDDICK and more!

[quote name='blindinglights']While I think the post is probably bullshit, there is a really weird mental condition where people feel they need to remove body parts that bother them. There was a show on television recently that had this guy that hated one of his legs (from the knee down) for some reason, so he took off of work and waited til his family went to work and school and then proceeded to kill it by surrounding it with dry ice in a large tub. After they amputated it, he was happy. It was strange, to say the least.[/QUOTE]

He will forever die alone...

NINTENDO 64 QUALITY BUNDLE 2 CONTROLLERS + 9 ROCKING GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!! - $140 (LJ)

Date: 2011-06-23, 9:12PM PDT

I GOTTA SELL THE BELOVED N64 THAT IS STILL VERY FRESH AND INCLUDES THE RED OG NINTENDO BRAND EXPANSION PACK!

THIS BUNDLE DEAL INCLUDES:

-FRESH NINTENDO 64 + ALL OG CABLES
-ORIGINAL GREY CONTROLLER
-SMOKE VERY NEW CONTROLLER (WAS BOUGHT NEW IN PLASTIC AND LIGHTLY PLAYED ON)
-9 AMAZING GAME CARTRIDGE TITLES. MODERN CLASSICS AND FUN FUN GAMES!
*MIDWAY ARCADE GREATEST HITS
*TUROK 2
*SUB ZERO: MYTHOLOGIES
*GOLDENEYE
*MORTAL KOMBAT III
*COMMAND & CONQUER
*RIDGE RACER
*STARDFOX N64

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2459246736.html

[quote name='binici']He will forever die alone...[/QUOTE]

Limb amputation is nothing compared to this mental disorder.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/2450208791.html

PLAYSTATION ONE MEMORY CARD - $15 (TIMONIUM)

THIS MEMORY CARD IS NO LONGER MANUFACTORED / IN PRODUCTION

SAVE ALL YOUR PLAYSTATION 1 GAMES ON THIS CARD

EXCELLENT CONDITION
It's generic man, I'd sell you a card like that for one dollar.

Anyone else have a lot of people trying to sell their PS3s they bought at best buy for the GC? Since that coupon hit CAG, Ive seen PS3s being listed like crazy for the exact amount they are in-store. I suppose you would skip out on tax if you bought it from craigslist, but I wouldnt risk it.

I also see people trying to resell games that just came out for $55

I remember couple years ago, where Walmart was offering 100 dollar gift card with xbox 360 and I went to my local one to get one but they only had 5 and they sold them all. Went home checked craigslist and hey are 5 new xbox's for sale. Loved the stories people put with them too, one of them had " Grandma bought this for me for christmas but I already have one". I emailed him telling him, No you bought it at walmart this morning just for a giftcard and besides its November, Christmas is next month

[quote name='smokey6']You're doing it wrong....

http://erie.craigslist.org/vgm/2455916440.html

It sounds like he needs to keep this and sell the regular controllers

[/QUOTE]
\

Dude, I dont know if you yardsale at all, but there was a rummage sale at St. Gregorys school, and I got a box of games including Alice, Deus Ex, and Quest for Glory V for 1$. I just about shit my pants.

[quote name='baz8771']\

Dude, I dont know if you yardsale at all, but there was a rummage sale at St. Gregorys school, and I got a box of games including Alice, Deus Ex, and Quest for Glory V for 1$. I just about shit my pants.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! I never get lucky at yard sales and gave up on them this year, big mistake apparently

bread's done
Back