Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

http://lasalle.craigslist.org/emd/2509722678.html

Associated movies on vhs - $5 (Mendota IL )

Date: 2011-07-26, 2:10PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

5.00 dollars each or 45.00 dollars for all of them. Titles are Abs of steel, 6 second abs total body, childs play, true lies, little nicky, my big fat greek wedding, waiting to exhale, Smokey and the bandit, it, go, 13th warrior, and Halloween and Halloween 5.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$5 each for VHS tapes. What a steal.

XBOX 360 - $175 (Galloway)

Date: 2011-08-07, 2:05PM EDT

i have a xbox 360 original white its in very good condition. comes with all cords 1 controller and assassin's creed brotherhood game. 175 obo serious buyers please. contact me at 614 :):hot::cold: 8064 if i dont pick up leave a message.thanks jon

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3nd3pe3l15Y15X55R3b875ab1f9f007cd1560.jpg
3n03p63l05Z65T45W1b871e4cef9043741015.jpg

PostingID: 2534657359

This is stupid because the image is a European Copy picture.

"This Play station 3 work an comes with one controller and all the cords ( including HDMI )
The first person to help me get a job can have it. The company must be close to College Park, GA or less than ten miles from the 30349 area code.
Also if you call and the line goes straight to voice mail thats because I'm on the phone with two other people trying to get to the same offer as you
and you should either call back or send a email.

My info
I'm 17 and i am in high school. I can work from 4:30 pm to Any time Monday - Friday. On Saturday and Sunday i can work any hours. I can work holidays and I don't turn 18 till next year.
I would prefer a job at a restaurant, hotel, or clothing store. I don't have my driver license yet but i am working on that but i don't have transportation to and from work. Don't call me with any illegal, online, or stay at home jobs. I WANT TO ACTUAL WORK.
If you can help call me at "
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/zip/2534711553.html

Hell, I'll call him if I find one, that's definitely not a bad price for a 60 or 80GB. :p

sony playstation 2 with 2 controllers and more - $110

Date: 2011-08-07, 8:47PM PDT
ps2 (the slim one)
2 controllers
steering wheel with pedals - cost me 60
games (prolly 7 or more, maybe 12ish ill let you know)
1 or 2 memory card
ddr extreme +$25 - this cost me $125
not sure if im missing anything else so yeah ill let u know when i guys contact me

selling cause im getting old and need to make money
my niece and nephew still plays with it so still works!
im asain so idk if u care but yeah

read first before you ask questions and if u want pics ill send to you

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2508673532

ps3 Games for sale - $85 (Mansfield)
Date: 2011-08-07, 11:34PM EDT

Bullet storm, , Soul Caliber 4 POSSIBLE TRADES LOOKING FOR IL-2 STURMOVIK , DIRT 3 , SONY BRAND REMOTE Like new in cases.

Wow, only $85 for $50 worth of games? Sign me up to pay $10 more for Bulletstorm than it ever cost to begin with.

[quote name='karkyco']:lol::applause:

In the poster's defense, he could just be blind and was lied to...

Perhaps he's the Clayton Bigsby of craigslist...[/QUOTE]

In that case he's amazing for being able to use Craigslist, and you should give him your money.

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/sys/2535045494.html

"I have a Black Macbook 2.4 Ghz Intel Core Duo Processor for sale with Mac OS X version 10.5.8. The laptop is only a few years old and works perfect. The only thing is the outside of the battery is loose so it is taped to hold it in but still works perfectly."
3p43ob3l05V25U35R5b8757873a8360341fe6.jpg

...is that a bandage?

and this has to be the deal of the year:
http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/sys/2534828046.html
"Macbook mac os x version 10.5.8 2009 with intel core duo 2ghz processor speed 1 gb memory 160 hard drive memory call for more info" for $700
well... the core duo macbooks were the first macbooks that came out. in 2006.

and i'm always amused by posts like this:
"my xbox 360 for your ps3? - $1 (port charlotte)"
4 hours later...
"I want to trade my PS3 for a 360 - (North Port)"

SNES Super Nintendo and Games - $300 (College East)

Date: 2011-08-08, 3:12PM PDT

Here in the pictures I am selling a vintage SNES Super Nintendo system with 2 controllers and all of it's accessories/hook-ups. The system itself is in AWESOME condition and has absolutely NO yellowing effect on the casing; A TRULY RARE FIND. Also, I have 17 Super Nintendo games (including rare games such as, FFII and FFIII) for sale. All items within this post have been cleaned and fully tested and are GUARANTEED to work. I can sell each one individually at the set price listed in the post, or all of it within the pictures may be bundled for a total price of $300.

The following set prices are:

SNES Super Nintendo System w/ 2 controllers and accessories/hook-ups (NO YELLOWING!) - $100
Arkanoid: Doh It Again - $10
Donkey Kong Country - $15
Final Fantasy II - $30
Final Fantasy III - $45
Killer Instinct - $10
Mortal Kombat II - $10
Rocky Rodent - $10
Secret Of Evermore - $25
Star Fox - $10
Super Mario All-Stars - $20
Super Mario Kart - $20
Super Mario World - $10
Super Metroid - $30
Ultimate Mortal Kombat III - $20
Vegas Stakes - $2
Wheel Of Fortune - $2

Everything in the pictures is for sale. There are no original boxes or instruction booklets to the system or any of the games. Everything is system/cartridge only.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2536801254.html

http://madison.craigslist.org/vgm/2535140917.html

!!! Rare PS2 PLAYSTATION 2 With Games and A 120gb Hard drive!!! !!! - $85 (Baraboo)

Date: 2011-08-07, 6:17PM CDT

RARE PS2. My PS2 has lots of games, and a 120gb hard drive. The PS2 is in very good condition, and works great. It includes all the cords to hook up to a tv, and power It has at least 1 controller.There are too many games to list but there is something for everyone. This is a rare item. I have never seen a PS2 with a 120gb hard drive on ebay, craigslist or anywhere else. It is a great deal and there is a reason I am asking a little more for it shoot me a reasonable offer and I will give you all the details. This is a great second system to have and great for the kids because the games are not too hard, and if the spill pop on it you won't be out $300 or more dollars. The graphics are great, and the games are cheap you can pick them up at a second hand store or even garage sales for cheap.

I'm really curious about if this guy actually modded it to have a 120gb drive inside or if he just stuck one in there that he had laying around so he could charge $85 for a PS2 to some sucker.

http://madison.craigslist.org/vgm/2535337006.html

ps1 with controller and games - $150 (sun prairie )

Date: 2011-08-07, 8:51PM CDT

great shape 2 controllers and 30 game
150 or obo call collin at 1-608-692-4459

I am tempted to ask what games there are but i am also really having a hard time imagining what 30 ps1 games someone who put this little effort into an ad could have that would be worth $150.

[quote name='jer7583'] I'm really curious about if this guy actually modded it to have a 120gb drive inside or if he just stuck one in there that he had laying around so he could charge $85 for a PS2 to some sucker.[/QUOTE]I have a 500GB drive in mine, with all of my games installed on it. No modding required, no switching discs, and super fast load times. :D

[quote name='lmz00']I have a 500GB drive in mine, with all of my games installed on it. No modding required, no switching discs, and super fast load times. :D[/QUOTE]

I use an external 500GB for my modded slim. I never thought I could do such a thing until after the laser in my PS2 broke, makes using cheats a helluva lot harder though.

Can't say I've ever played WOW, so I don't know if people would hop on this or not:
wow account - $200 (blue springs)Date: 2011-08-08, 5:50PM CDTReply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?] I have a 85 night elf rogue with 372 ilvl selling, he has ful epic pvp and pve gear and epic flier along with many other good thing, maxed out skinning/leather working and first aid, the account also has a 73 holy priest with 3 pieces of the boa gear and a lvl 60 dk, i will also include all the original wow disc with the cd keys that go with the account, asking 200 obo, you can text me at * or by email for more detiails
*EDIT* Okay...I've noticed three other offers for the same price after this one from different people. Apparently it's not too crazy...

[quote name='4thHorseman']Can't say I've ever played WOW, so I don't know if people would hop on this or not:
*EDIT* Okay...I've noticed three other offers for the same price after this one from different people. Apparently it's not too crazy...[/QUOTE]

It's also against TOS to sell WoW accounts.

Sega Genesis System and Games - $70 (College East)

Date: 2011-08-09, 2:53PM PDT

Here in the pictures I am selling a vintage Sega Genesis system with 2 controllers and all of it's accessories/hook-ups. The system is in good condition and works great. Also, I have 3 Sega Genesis games for sale. All items within this post have been cleaned and fully tested and are GUARANTEED to work. I can sell each one individually at the set price listed in the post, or all of it within the pictures may be bundled for a total price of $70.

The following set prices are:

Sega Genesis w/2 controllers and accessories/hook-ups - $55
Decapattack - $5
Dynamite Headdy - $15
Shining In The Darkness - $5

Everything in the pictures is for sale. There are no original boxes or instruction booklets to the system or any of the games. Everything is system/cartridge only.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2538581536.html

29 Original NES (Nintendo) games. Games listed below! Asking $75.00 OBO. Will not sell separately, as a whole lot only. Thanks for looking!
NO SPAMMERS!
Hoops
Kings of the beach
2 bases loaded
Bases loaded second season
10 yard fight
Tennis
World cup
Baseball
Super Glove ball
NFL
Super spike V'Ball/nintendo world cup
Roger Clemens MVP baseball
John elways quarterback
Major league baseball
Ice hockey
Techmo baseball
Little league baseball
Golf
Gyromite
Soccer
Touchdown fever
Golf grand slam
720 degrees
NES play action football
Blades of steel
Super Mario Bros/Duck hunt
Super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario Bros 3 in original packaging, w/ directions!

wow. So i posted an ad saying I was looking to buy Playstation 1 and N64 games if people were interested, and basically saying that I'm not a reseller, just interested in this console's games.

I even included a link to that video game price charting website so people could easily look up the value of their games - I'm not looking to screw anybody over, just looking to buy some PS1 games cheaper than on ebay.

Anyway some jerk goes and posts about how I'll just offer $2-3 for your rare games and I'm a scammer and everything. Wow.

Craigslist sucks.

HERE 4 SALE IS AN ORIGINAL SUPER NINTENDO IN MINT CONDITION..NOT YELLOW,NO CRACKS,PERFECT SHAPE...COMES WITH 2 CONTROLLERS & 5 GAMES....KILLER INSTINCT-PILOTWINGS-SUPER MARIO WORLD-MORTAL KOMBAT & SUPER MARIO KART YES I SAID IT THE FIRST MARIO KART GAME EVER MADE...THESE GAMES ARE RARE TO FIND AND MINE ARE ALL IN MINT CONDITION..THE SUPER MARIO KART ESPECIALLY IS VERY RARE...$150 IS MY PRICE & TS FIRM..I SEE OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE SELLING THEIR'S CHEAP CAUSE ITS BROKEN N YELLOW..MINE LOOKS NEW AND THESE GAMES ARE RARE AND HARD TO FIND...NO BULLSHIT HERE ...5622565090..CALL OR TEXT......SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY..NO TRADES & DONT ASK ME STUPID QUESTIONS..PRICE IS FIRM...5622565090

what! I just picked up two snes system w/ wires, controllers + games (super mario world, street fighter II, Donkey Kong 1 +2) from 2 different buyers last week for $25 each.

i bet the dick that posted that "hurr that guy ar a lowballer" ad is one of the lowballers that posts around milwaukee and was mad cause someone was posting offering to buy things for reasonable prices.

Go figure that my post and another post I made telling people not to sell to scammers and how to quickly research game prices both got flagged off. fucking shady people.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/vgm/2545373035.html

pspgo - $140 (lake stevens)

Date: 2011-08-13, 2:19PM PDT
Like new condition includes grand theft auto call Brian 425-359-5609 may consider trade for laptop

3nc3oa3p15Q65Z05W3b8da9e34e976ec01f1c.jpg

PostingID: 2545373035

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/vgm/2545319826.html
This one is just odd to me...
Can't quote it because the pics are way too big.

http://denver.craigslist.org/vgm/2545434758.html

For sale is a copy of Final Fantasy 7, Greatest Hits for PS1. It is complete with original case, manual and all 3 discs. Discs are in AMAZING shape, I would say 10/10 shape, they may have never been played. The case has one crack on the front, please reference photo. $70 cash, can demonstrate the game for anyone who is seriously interested.

It's not crazy like some of the other offers in this thread but yea...a tad bit overpriced. I only sell those games for like 35 at most (if real lucky) and more like 25 to be honest.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ele/2547107780.html

||||--www.veRYSHops.com

I put a Kawasaki JS550 into a 14' john boat I have a 60gb xbox 360. Good condition. because I could... I've already water tested it and it takes off fast and floats as it should so now its ready to be finished... Here's what's left to do:

So he mentions putting a Jetski onto a boat, briefly mentions he has a 60 gb 360, (he doesn't even mention it's for sale, you bragging bro? :lol:) And then, BECAUSE HE COULD, he WATER TESTS it and sees how fast it can float :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='Every Video Game Seller in Craigslist History']

50 GAMES FOR ALL THREE SYSTEMS $200

I hav all o f these game. It are firm. No lowballers. Must be bought in a group.

Wii Sports (5 GAMES)
25 in One DS (25 GAMES)
Madden 08 360
Madden 09 PS3
Madden 10 ps3
Madden 11 ps3
nba live 08 360
Bolt wii
Chicken Shoot wii
Nba live 09 ps3
Disney skateboarding PS2 PLAYS ON PS3
Halo 1 (PLAYS ON 360)
Barbie Horseback Riding GAMECUBE PLAYS ON WII
Nhl 10 360
MLB the show 08
Black College Football Experience 360
Guitar Hero PS2 PLAYS ON PS3
nba live 10 wii
m and m kart racing wii
iron chef wii
rudolph the red noser wii
nfl 2k3 gamecube PLAYS ON WII

price is firm $200 for 50 games usually is $60 for one game[/QUOTE]

yup

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ele/2547362417.html||||--www.veRYSHops.com

I put a Kawasaki JS550 into a 14' john boat because I could... Selling a Xbox 360 with kinect 4 games 2 controlsI've already water tested it and it takes off fast and floats as it should so now its ready to be finished... Here's what's left to do:

Same guy as before, now he's halved the price and includes a Kinect. I think he saw my post :booty:Now he even MORE explicitly mentions that he water tested it and made it float :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nintendo Gamecube - $50 (El Cajon, CA)

Date: 2011-08-15, 5:47PM PDT

I have here a silver Nintendo Gamecube in great working condition. If interested you will only be getting the console. I am in search of the cables and controllers. If i find them the price will go up to $60. Also, if i find a game or two, ill throw those in too no extra charge. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2543185208.html

I think this one is awesome in how simple it is in its stupidity.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2548883534.html

Final Fantasy VII - $20 (Milwaukee)

Date: 2011-08-15, 7:41PM CDT

I have all the disks to this game they practically new only played 30 mins of the game and im looking for the best offer

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3m63of3l45Z65P65S3b8f90cd7f5193ba1347.jpg

Do any of you guys have a fake email account for trolling these people?

I figure all you'd have to do is Google a grocery store or something in their geographic area and be like "Lets meet there"

[quote name='kodave']Do any of you guys have a fake email account for trolling these people?

I figure all you'd have to do is Google a grocery store or something in their geographic area and be like "Lets meet there"[/QUOTE]

I really want to start doing this with some of the "BUYING OLD VIDEOGAMES" posts in my area that are obviously resellers but I want to make sure there's no tracing it back - i have a few alternate gmail accounts that have no connection to me used for spam and stuff, would using one of those be safe enough?

[quote name='jer7583']I really want to start doing this with some of the "BUYING OLD VIDEOGAMES" posts in my area that are obviously resellers but I want to make sure there's no tracing it back - i have a few alternate gmail accounts that have no connection to me used for spam and stuff, would using one of those be safe enough?[/QUOTE]

Probably. Fake name, fake email, should be good to go. I've done legitimate CL deals without ever exchanging phone numbers but if they want a phone number for "the day of," just give them the number of an obscure local business near them or something.

bread's done
Back