Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='Potatoeman']Yeah, Craigslist sellers don't know how to estimate true worth very well. I imagine most people type the game into ebay and see the "New" prices and think their games are worth a ton of money, or don't look at completed listing at all.[/QUOTE]
When pricing my stuff on CL, I usually add an additional 10-20% to the price I'm really hoping to get for it, just so that I know I have some wiggle room in case they wanna try and haggle.

Of course, that extra bit doesn't help one iota when your asking price is $60-70 for something and they start out with their 'generous' offer of $15.:roll::bomb:

This is pathetic to me. What do you guys think?

http://skagit.craigslist.org/wan/2887387953.html

"Is anyone out there willing to donate any games for the xbox 360? Me and my girls got one for christmas, and we only have one game (Soul Caliber V) and one controller. I am still out of work, although I am looking every day. So we were wondering if anyone had any non-sports games that they no longer had much use for, that they wouldn't mind donating to a great family. We aren't big on sports games here, although racing games, anything from Bethesda Software, and Rockstar are always popular here. Beyond that, let me know what you have, and we can go from there. I hate being in this position, but this stupid xbox is the only thing we have, beyond this old PC.

No, we are not looking to buy games, as we have no money, which is why we are hoping there is a generous soul or two out there, who might be willing to donate games. And no, we are not selling any games, either...

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a great day!"

[quote name='darkskill']This is pathetic to me. What do you guys think?

"Is anyone out there willing to donate any games for the xbox 360? Me and my girls got one for christmas, and we only have one game (Soul Caliber V) and one controller. I am still out of work, although I am looking every day. So we were wondering if anyone had any non-sports games that they no longer had much use for, that they wouldn't mind donating to a great family. We aren't big on sports games here, although racing games, anything from Bethesda Software, and Rockstar are always popular here. Beyond that, let me know what you have, and we can go from there. I hate being in this position, but this stupid xbox is the only thing we have, beyond this old PC.

No, we are not looking to buy games, as we have no money, which is why we are hoping there is a generous soul or two out there, who might be willing to donate games. And no, we are not selling any games, either...

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a great day!"[/QUOTE]
Didn't the one guy a few years ago go about trading up for a car by starting out trading on CL for something bigger and so on?

As for the ad you listed, it never hurts to ask for free crap. You never know if/when someone would willingly give up some old games.

Good job being poor.

PS3-SKYLANDERS STARTER PACK IN ITS BOX!10/10 EXCELLENT!!!! - $39 (ONTARIO,CA)

Date: 2012-04-13, 9:06AM PDT
Reply to:
I HAVE A SKYLANDERS SPYROS ADVENTURE STARTER PACK INCLUDED 3 SKYLANDERS FIGURES EVERYTHING IS IN NEW CONDITION THIS STARTER PACK GOES FOR 69.99 AT GAMESTOP PLUS TAXES ONLY 40BUCKS FROM ME NO TAXES CALL OR TEXT 909- MAXIMUS PLEASE DONT BE A DUMBASS AND CALL ME TELLING ME U CAN TELL ITS NOT BRAND NEW OR SOME DUMBSHIT LIKE THAT...U KNOW WHO U ARE!!!!ITS BEEN OPENED AND TRIED OUT 100% IN WORKING ORDER!!!

5Lc5F45Mf3Mb3F63H3c454d4477ade2151112.jpg

Not bad because of the price, but damn the seller seems mad about something! LOL

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

As for the ad you listed, it never hurts to ask for free crap. You never know if/when someone would willingly give up some old games.[/QUOTE]

I did a "Will write experimental poetry for games" ad once and got myself a .hack infection game for my troubles. It's amazing what kind of replies you'll get when you're just doing it for the lulz.

I don't have a problem with someone asking either, if it were genuine. Of course it's difficult to tell in most ads.

Here though, it's interesting that he mentions that games from Rockstar and Bethesda are popular in his household. How old are these girls? If they are kids, then it sounds like he is trying to get games for himself. Also, beggars can't be choosers.

[quote name='wugenius']I don't have a problem with someone asking either, if it were genuine. Of course it's difficult to tell in most ads.

Here though, it's interesting that he mentions that games from Rockstar and Bethesda are popular in his household. How old are these girls? If they are kids, then it sounds like he is trying to get games for himself. Also, beggars can't be choosers.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.. I don't like that he/she requests non-sports games and games from certain developers. And they already have Soul Calibur V, which is a perfectly fine game to play. But whaeva, maybe someone out there gave them some free games by now.

Lol howgh embarrassing to beg in craigslist. If your out of work, the last thing you need are video games loser.

I came upon this the other day, made me laugh.

Do you live in a studio somewhere in Pilsen? Do you like to use vintage shit that people got rid of for a reason? Are you looking for that new "look-how-fucking-retro-I-am" certerpiece for your next party that will be a huge hit then promptly occupy your closet until your next move because everyone realized that their iPhones are 10x more fun anyway?

Then buy my TELE-GAMES video arcade system! It's totally solid! What's that? You've never heard of Tele-games?!? Of course you haven't! It's Sears' low-rent version of the Atari gaming console that parents gave to kids to make them feel poorer than their friends. Think of it like Tele-Games : Jesse Eisenberg as Atari : Michael Cera. Both are exactly alike, 100% interchangeable and awkward as shit but one costs a lot more than the other. Regardless, this sucker was all the rage back in '77 when it came out. It was as new as women's rights only a lot more fun and useful! Check out all this cool stuff it comes with:

-Tele-Games gaming console
-2 controllers
-24 games including:

-Pitfall
-Space Invaders
-Asteroids
-Donkey Kong
-Pac Man
-Star Wars (Empire Strikes Back, not that Revenge of the Sith shit)
-E.T.
-Spiderman
-Laser Blast
-Defender
-Star Radiers
-Dragonfire
-Starmaster
-Football
-Missile Command
-Night Driver
-Skiing
-Dodge 'Em
-Dragster
-London Blitz
-Riddle of the Sphinx
-Brainstorming
-Multi-player game combo

and my personal favorite....

-JOURNEY ESCAPE

As in the band Journey made a motherfucking video game. That's right. Don't Stop Believing in all it's 8 bit glory.

This whole system was totally tubular back in its day. It's got features like individual skill level selection, a reset button (you'll need that one) and even works on both black & white AND color TVs!!!! You read that right - COLOR TVs, folks.

I mean, by today's standards the graphics are roughly equivalent to playing an original Playstation with cataracts but hey, if you like old hipster shit like this you can't pass this one up. One catch is that it is missing the power adapter (I think i used it to try and hang myself when I realized I was still playing an Atari) but I did the homework for you and can include a link on where you can get one for cheap so you don't have to waste any more company time looking for one and can get back to doing something useful (like trolling Craigslist for new jobs while your're still on the clock.)

So be the coolest, most ironic kid on your block and buy this sucker. I'm tired of looking at it. Make me an offer so we can haggle and then you can stand me up!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/vgm/2954546911.html

[quote name='wugenius']PS3-SKYLANDERS STARTER PACK IN ITS BOX!10/10 EXCELLENT!!!! - $39 (ONTARIO,CA)

Date: 2012-04-13, 9:06AM PDT
Reply to:
I HAVE A SKYLANDERS SPYROS ADVENTURE STARTER PACK INCLUDED 3 SKYLANDERS FIGURES EVERYTHING IS IN NEW CONDITION THIS STARTER PACK GOES FOR 69.99 AT GAMESTOP PLUS TAXES ONLY 40BUCKS FROM ME NO TAXES CALL OR TEXT 909- MAXIMUS PLEASE DONT BE A DUMBASS AND CALL ME TELLING ME U CAN TELL ITS NOT BRAND NEW OR SOME DUMBSHIT LIKE THAT...U KNOW WHO U ARE!!!!ITS BEEN OPENED AND TRIED OUT 100% IN WORKING ORDER!!!

Not bad because of the price, but damn the seller seems mad about something! LOL[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised people haven't tried to sell empty Skylanders packaging as "pure, 100% invisible Skylanders characters"

Maybe this should go in the craigslist finds thread :lol:

IT HAS LIGHTS, CAN DELIVER!

Make for the club, people! Make for the club!

NIGHT CLUB DANCING POLE - $2000 (EASTVALE)

Date: 2012-04-13, 6:58AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

MAKE FOR THE CLUB PAID 3000.00 ITS HAS LIGHTS, CAN DELIVER 909-233-2473

5G55O35Fc3K53Le3J7c3rde1d26cd3f9d1e9c.jpg

Guy (or gal) paid $3000 for that?!? WTF, were they planning on setting up a nudie bar in the backyard under the carport?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, I think it's a relatively normal item. There are plenty of legitimate reasons for owning one, whether you are a professional dancer, a club owner, a party planner, someone who rents it out to said people, etc. There are also tons of women who take pole-dancing classes for exercise, although they usually get fairly basic poles. I think the only outstanding thing about this is that it costs so much money. If you take a look around Google, you can easily find brand new setups that look much nicer than this going for $500 or less. My guess is that they're either lying about how much they paid or this pole is as old as it looks and it was bought when these weren't so common.

[quote name='wugenius']Yes I know about this Biodiesel option. Although it isn't as viable as you say.

One, you need to have a diesel vehicle, which I don't. (Though I don't know the statistics of diesel vs. gasoline vehicle owners) Then you have the issue of converting your diesel engine to run on biodiesel. Then you have to find a steady supply of the biodiesel. (From my understanding, unless you own a restaurant or can get a restaurant to give or sell it to you, it would rule that out)[/QUOTE]

OT but can't cars run a few miles on Grain alcohol?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/vgm/2951720911.html

Let me preface this one by telling you that the original ad ONLY had the picture of the N64 Console and mention of the 70 games. I emailed him back and said for $675, at least email me a listing of the games because a lot of time with these ads you get there and find out most of the games are sports games. Well, this is what I got before he changed the ad.

Gold n64 and 70 games (Ann and Decatur )

Date: 2012-04-13, 9:14AM PDT

I have a gold n64 in PERFECT condition and expansion pak and 70 (no typo)! This is one of the best collections you will find!! I have also included two matching gold controllers! I am asking $675 please feel free to call or text anytime 882-3462 thanks!!!Ok (1) Mario golf, (2) donkey kong 64, (3) Mario kart 64, (4) excitebike 64, (5) super smash bros, (6) body harvest, (7) starfox 64, (8) mrc, (9) NBA courtside, (10) wwf warzone, (11) Tony hawks pro skater, (12) f-1 world grand prix, (13) iggy's reckin balls, (14) wcw vs nwo world tour, (15) yoshis story, (16) gex 64, (17) road rash 64, (18) rainbow 6, (19) mortal kombat 4, (20) NFL quarterback club 99, (21) madden 99, (22) NHL 99, (23) RR 64, (24) NASCAR 2000, (25) Zelda, (26) wcw mayhem, (27) wcw vs nwo revenge, (28) Mario kart 64, (29) monster truck madness 64, (30) 007 the world is not enough, (31) mission impossible, (32) star wars episode 1 racer, (33) Charlie blasts territory, (34) namcomuseum 64, (35) south park, (36) dark rift, (37) fox sports college hoops 99, (38) madden 2002, (39) wipeout 64, (40) RR 64, (41) Diddy kong racing, (42) Wayne gretzkys 3d hockey, (43) wwf no mercy, (44) super mario 64, (45) automobile Lamborghini, (46) wave race, (47) pilot wings 64, (48) virtual chess 64, (49) madden 2000, (50) donkey kong 64, (51) extreme G, (52) NASCAR 99, (53) monopoly, (54) knockout kings 2000, (55) tetrisphere, (56) rainbow 6, (57) NBA live 99, (58) NFL quarterback club 2000, (59) all star baseball 2001, (60) hen Griffey Jr MLB, (61) NFL quarterback club 98, (62) goldeneye, (63) magical tetris challenge, (64) madden 2001, (65) jet force Gemini, (66) greatest arcade hits volume 1, (67) perfect dark, (68) army men Sarges heroes, (69) madden football 64, (70) beetle adventure racing, (71) wcw nitro, (72) waialae country club golf!!!
fuck

$675? lol

He has way too many crap quality titles in there, and has hardly any rare or even uncommon games. Not even a Conker's? Sheesh, for owning 70 games you'd think he would have a decent selection! At least he had mario and donkey kong games.

http://denver.craigslist.org/vgm/2958247236.html
Huge Black Wii Bundle Sale - $500 (Southeast Aurora)

Date: 2012-04-14, 12:48PM MDT
Black Wii Bundle worth $800 for $500 or best reasonable offer. Must sell as bundle, will not part out. System is about 2 years old and rarely used by my grandson. Includes the black wii console, wii stand, wireless sensor, two remotes with 2 motion sensors, charger stand for 2 remotes, 3 rubber remote sleeves, 2 nunchucks, 2 guns, tennis racket, golf racket, 3 Mario wheels, Lego Starwars swords (not shown) and 26 games all in excellent condition.

The games are: Spongebob Nick Toons Globs of Doom, Sonic and the Black Knight, Crash of the Titans, Transformers Cybertron Adventures, Punch Out, Wario Land Shake It, Star Wars Force Unleashed, Megamind Mega Team Unite, Lego Star Wars III Clone Wars, The House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Madworld, Carnival Mini Golf, Planet 51, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Dead Space Extraction(no book), Red Steel 2, Fling Smash, Monster Lab, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash Up(no book), Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs, GI Joe Rise of the Cobra, Mario Kart, Rampage Total Destruction, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Sports, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2(black case and no book) and Crash of the Titans. All are in the original cases with books except as noted. We have $800 invested in this system.

Thanks

Only a few quality games in that lot...

I hate when people say "been rarely used" or "played only a handful of times" and then have like 20 games with it. How many times you played something is not a selling factor, used item is used.

[quote name='juangrande386']I hate when people say "been rarely used" or "played only a handful of times" and then have like 20 games with it. How many times you played something is not a selling factor, used item is used.[/QUOTE]

I probably used my 360 S 20 times, and I've had it since it came out, and I have a good 50 games for it.

According to this guy, Buy It Now prices are what an item is actually worth. Oh and J. Edgar Hoover had MLK killed. Nice pics of the game store he's bashing too.

Warning: Wall o' Text coming

RE: World 8 Video Game Store (Los Angeles, CA)

Date: 2012-04-16, 10:35AM PDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

This posting is directed at two guys that are the owners of a certain store that must learn to mainly NOT steal from people and yeah respect. Oh sure anyone can meet and
greet with a smile on their face but how many of us can and will really treat others not known with true respect and dignity when nothing is lost? NOT MANY. Believe me
when I tell you not many!! Ever heard of Adolf Hitler or J. Edgar Hoover? (He was homosexual and was the one responsible for Marin Luther King Jr.'s death, true no lie!).
My main thing with these two guys is the theft and yes the lies with a smile on their face. Oh yeah that's what most video game stores do.They end up telling you how bad
gamestop is by giving you pennies on the dollar and that they are way better than gamestop but know that they are no different. I have over 15 years dealing in video games
and every mom and pop shop ALWAYS claims to do better than gamestop but do they? NO THEY DON'T!!!! Where's gamestop will give you $5 for a $20 to $30 dollar
game used not to mention new, the mom and pop shops will give you $7 for a $20 to $30 dollar game!! Well they did tell you the truth that they pay more but still it is
disrespectfully low.....with a smile on their deceitful face! There's one in particular that takes the cake and does this and they go all out to do so. The name of the video
game store that I am talking about is World -8. It is located on the corner of Vermont and 11th Street. There are two owners. One's name is Israel Roldan and the other is
his brother. They use a tactic of the good guy bad guy role. Yeah some of you might be familiar with this tactic. One guy will tell you and agree with you on what your game
normally sells for and when you go in to either trade or sell, the other one will basically let you down making you waste your time by going in. In some cases while a
person is already there, they just figure oh well I did not come in for nothing and give in. PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!! Israel Roldan and his accomplice brother
HOPE to put you in this mood/state of mind! Please before you sell your game to these types of people and anywhere else for that matter, RESEARCH IT ON EBAY OR
AMAZON to know the TRUE value of the game you want to sell. Now there's two categories on ebay and amazon. There's auction and buy it now. The auction category is
unpredictable so that means that at the end of the auction, the game may or may not sell higher than what it normally goes for. Usually it will sell either very little over or
under what it normally goes for. Buy it now on the other hand is very close to what it normally goes for and to what the seller is more than willing to let it go. See? That's
how you can figure out what games go for. Israel Roldan and his accomplice brother KNOW this. If I am not mistaken and I believe I am not, they try to make it seem that a
discount and acceptance is solely dependant on your attitude but do not be fooled. This is not true. It doesn't matter how good your attitude. They judge you on how you
look and what they think they can take from you according to your knowledge on games....with a smile on their face. Of course if you do not end up selling to them they
get mad. It's true! Just try them to find out. I am just a guy talking but action speaks louder than words. Again I do not hate it's just that I detest theivery and lies and
especially hostility when you are well armed with the correct knowledge.

P.S. PEOPLE PLEASE BEFORE YOU TAKE IN YOUR GAMES TO WORLD 8 OR ANYWHERE FOR THAT MATTER, RESEARCH THE GAME YOU WANT TO SELL BY GOING INTO EBAY OR AMAZON.

Metroid alone has been selling online for upwards of $180 :roll::roll::roll:

NES and SNES - $300 (Highland Park,Eagle Rock)

Date: 2012-04-11, 2:53PM PDT

Two Nintendo game systems and 13 games. Both systems are in perfect working order and have been regularly cleaned. They were stored in vacuum sealed bags for several years before being cleaned and tested and have since seen only light use and regular maintenance since late 2010. Metroid alone has been selling online for upwards of $180.

$300 or best SERIOUS AND REASONABLE OFFER.

NES INCLUDES:

- 2 Controllers
- RF Switch
- Monster Audio cable and Y-Splitter
- Power Supply
- 2 Games - Metroid (still in box with all paperwork), Tetris

SUPER NES INCLUDES:

- 2 Controllers
- RF Switch
- Audio/Video Multi-Cable
- Power Supply
- 11 Games - MTV's Beavis and Butthead, Mega Man X, The Simpson's: Bart's Nightmare, Street Fighter II: Turbo, Mortal Kombat III, Double Dragon V: The Shadow Falls, Donkey Kong Country II: Diddy Kong's Quest, Killer Instinct, Ms. Pac-Man, Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars.

DUE TO INCESSANT JUNK MAIL/SPAM FROM THESE DOMAINS ANY G-MAIL OR YAHOO1 ACCOUNTS MUST HAVE "CRAIGS AD - NOT JUNK" IN THE SUBJECT LINE OR YOU WILL GET NO RESPONSE.

[quote name='karkyco']Metroid alone has been selling online for upwards of $180 :roll::roll::roll:

NES and SNES - $300 (Highland Park,Eagle Rock)

Date: 2012-04-11, 2:53PM PDT

Two Nintendo game systems and 13 games. Both systems are in perfect working order and have been regularly cleaned. They were stored in vacuum sealed bags for several years before being cleaned and tested and have since seen only light use and regular maintenance since late 2010. Metroid alone has been selling online for upwards of $180.

$300 or best SERIOUS AND REASONABLE OFFER.

NES INCLUDES:

- 2 Controllers
- RF Switch
- Monster Audio cable and Y-Splitter
- Power Supply
- 2 Games - Metroid (still in box with all paperwork), Tetris

SUPER NES INCLUDES:

- 2 Controllers
- RF Switch
- Audio/Video Multi-Cable
- Power Supply
- 11 Games - MTV's Beavis and Butthead, Mega Man X, The Simpson's: Bart's Nightmare, Street Fighter II: Turbo, Mortal Kombat III, Double Dragon V: The Shadow Falls, Donkey Kong Country II: Diddy Kong's Quest, Killer Instinct, Ms. Pac-Man, Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars.

DUE TO INCESSANT JUNK MAIL/SPAM FROM THESE DOMAINS ANY G-MAIL OR YAHOO1 ACCOUNTS MUST HAVE "CRAIGS AD - NOT JUNK" IN THE SUBJECT LINE OR YOU WILL GET NO RESPONSE.[/QUOTE]

This actually might be a deal if the NES is a NES-001. Those are worth $13000. We should ask him if the model number on his nes is 001.

[quote name='wugenius']This actually might be a deal if the NES is a NES-001. Those are worth $13000. We should ask him if the model number on his nes is 001.[/QUOTE]

Only if it's shit stained like the NES-001 from Storage Wars. That's what the last one sold for in the Internets.

The "Wanted" section is also a pretty sad part of CL to look at. Nothing but people begging for free stuff (which is fine if it were essential things like food and clothing but it's games, and other hobby items), people offering to pay half of what things are worth new or used, or scams.

I mean stuff like this:

--Nintendo Club Codes-- (Anywhere)

Date: 2012-04-17, 6:28PM PDT
Reply to:
I am looking for people who have purchased Nintendo gaming consoles (Wii, 3ds, Dsi, Dsi XL) and "Nintendo Published" Games (even if you bought it used if the code is there send it to me, it may have never been registered) Who are not going to use the included code on Club Nintendo's Website. It would be a shame for these to go to waste as I know there are a lot of people who buy the games and never use the codes. I've included a list of eligible Games and Hardware per Club Nintendo's website below.

Consoles also have Club Nintendo Codes in the package which include the Wii(2010 and newer only, you can tell if it came with wii sports resort or is black or red also the newer Just Dance bundles and Mario Kart and New Super Mario Bros Wii bundles are eligible) DSi, DSi XL, 3DS

Even several Non-Nintendo Published games are eligible.

I am asking for codes from people who would otherwise not use them, please don't spam hate mail for my asking.

Email the code from Club Nintendo Slip inside the packaging to me if you would be so kind

Thank You

Eligible Wii, DS and 3DS Games include the following:

EDITED OUT GAMES SINCE IT MADE THE POST LONGER

Last edited by a moderator:
Old Xbox - $400 (Riverside)

Date: 2012-04-17, 7:57PM PDT
Reply to:
20 video games if you want all game cost $400 firm

If you really want this old Xbox game need to be text and (no call) my name is Johnny so my number is 951-

Xbox
1) Tom Claney's Ghost Recon 2 ($20)
2) Need forvSpeed Carbon ($20)
3) Spider man ($20)
4) Spider man 2 ($20)
5) La Rush ($20)
6) burnout 3 takedown ($20)
7) midnight club 3 dub edition ($20)
8) ford mustang ($20)
9) world championship poker ($20)
10) scarface the world is yours ($20)
11) need for speed most wanted ($20)
12) true crime new York city ($20)
13) hulk ($20)
14) need forvSpeed underground 2 ($20)
15) max Payne ($20)
16) bad boy Miami takedown ($20)
17) soul calibur 2 ($20)
18) 50 cent bulletproof ($20)
19) ford vs Chevy ($20)
20) NCAA football 2005/top spin 2 game in 1 cd ($20)

5K15F65Hc3K23F23Mfc3la446da11f67a1f0a.jpg

[quote name='Cmosfm']You were kinda being a jackass, she made a mistake, no need to
be a jerk about it.[/QUOTE]

You got served

[quote name='Survivalism']That NES-001 that sold for $13,000 included Stadium Events.[/QUOTE]

Yep I know. It makes his fail that much more epic!

I couldn't make this up if I tried:

I will beat Mega Man 2 for you

Date: 2012-04-18, 7:16PM CDT

I am willing to come to your home to beat Mega Man II for you at $10 a boss, $20 for Dr. Wily. You must have the game and an official Nintendo top-loader for me to do this. I can bring both my copy of Mega Man II and my NES, but this will cost you extra. I am willing to play the game on the "Difficult" setting if you so desire. I get to pick the order of the bosses. Two boss minimum for me to show up. Must have a CRT television that is at least 19 Inches to play on. NO EMULATORS. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

http://fargo.craigslist.org/vgm/2966212244.html

[quote name='GuyManDude']I couldn't make this up if I tried:

http://fargo.craigslist.org/vgm/2966212244.html[/QUOTE]

People have been advertising "services" like that for years (used to see it on eBay all the time), but I don't think I've ever seen someone offer to beat bosses on their own game. I mean, do you get the cartridge afterward or do you merely pay for the pleasure of watching him play?

[quote name='ZombieToast']People have been advertising "services" like that for years (used to see it on eBay all the time), but I don't think I've ever seen someone offer to beat bosses on their own game. I mean, do you get the cartridge afterward or do you merely pay for the pleasure of watching him play?[/QUOTE]

I shot him an e-mail basically asking "But...why?" and his reply was thus:

The reason I am offering my service is simply because I am an expert at Mega Man II, also known as Mega Man 2 or Rockman 2: Dr. Wily no Nazo and I feel I have much to offer to people who want to see the proper way to complete the game. I am sure there are many people who are unaware of all of the areas in the game and want people to have the same joy I have with the game.

See. He's just a nice guy who will show you how to beat those evil robots.

For $100.

bread's done
Back