Date: 2012-10-15, 5:47PM PDT
[email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
selling a sega saturn with 1 controller and 5 games and 3 sega cd games
system has been tested and work perfctly no power supply and svideo cords
80.00 cash no trade
first come first serve

ps. game covers are crack not the games

5Lb5Z65M43n33K83H1c9rfc9187e1addc14c6.jpg

HUGE SUPER NINTENDO SNES LOT 104 GAMES PLUS SYSTEM AND EXTRAS - $859 (Roseville)

Date: 2012-10-15, 12:32PM PDT
Reply to: see below

Super_Nintendo_logo.png

HUGE SUPER NINTENDO LOT 104 GAMES PLUS SYSTEM AND EXTRAS
Just added: Mega Man X2, Secret of Evermore

Disclaimer: All games are loose cartridge only, no boxes or manuals and they are for the North American SNES system. They are being sold AS IS in acceptable condition. Labels vary in quality from acceptable (with stickers and/or significant wear) to very good (with little to no wear.) Only one game has a torn label and that is Super RBI Baseball. Cartridges will need to be cleaned as they have been in storage for quite some time.Includes all the games below plus a Super Scope in the box, a Super Game Boy Cartridge, a Super Nintendo Gun, Game Saver Plus, a cleaner cartridge and a complete in the box SNES System to play them on. Super Scope and GameSaver are missing battery covers. There's also a few boxes I am throwing in, but don't get too excited, they are not in the best of shape. They include Space Mega Force, Primal Rage, Samurai Shodown. Rabbit Rampage, Ken Griffey Winning Run. Call or Text 916-612-3003 for more info.​
Game List:

1. ABC Monday Night Football
    1. Adventures of Batman and Robin
    1. Bass Masters Classic
    1. Battleclash
    1. Beavis and Butthead
    1. Blazeon
    1. Boogerman: A Pick and Flick Adventure
    1. Boxing Legends of the Ring
    1. Brawl Brothers
    1. Bugs Bunny: Rabbit Rampage
    1. Caeser's Palace
    1. Cal Ripkin Jr Baseball
    1. Championship Pool
    1. Chavez II
    1. Contra III: The Alien Wars
    1. Cyber Spin
    1. Darius Twin
    1. Donkey Kong Country
    1. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong Quest
    1. Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble
    1. Doom
    1. Extra Innings
    1. F1 Pole Position
    1. Family Feud
    1. Final Fight
    1. Hal's Hole in One Golf
    1. Head on Soccer
    1. Hey Punk Are You Tuff Enuff?
    1. Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
    1. Jurassic Park
    1. Kawasaki Superbike Challenge
    1. Ken Griffey Jr Winning Run
    1. Killer Instinct
    1. Kirby's Avalanche
    1. Last Action Hero
    1. Lethal Weapon
    1. Madden 96
    1. Madden 98
    1. Mario is Missing
    1. Mega Man Soccer
    1. Mortal Kombat II
    1. Ms Pac Man
    1. NBA Hang Time
    1. NBA Jam TE
    1. NBA Live 95
    1. NBA Live 96
    1. NBA Live 97
    1. NBA Live 98
    1. Newman Haas Racing feat Nigel Mansell
    1. NFL Quarterback Club 96
    1. NHL 95
    1. NHL 97
    1. Nigel Mansell's World Championship
    1. Pac Attack
    1. Pac Man 2
    1. Pilot Wings
    1. Pitfall
    1. Primal Rage
    1. Realm
    1. Riddick Bowe Boxing
    1. Rock and Roll Racing
    1. Samurai Shodown
    1. Sonic Blast Man
    1. Sonic Blast Man II
    1. Space Megaforce
    1. Spider-Man/Venom: Maximum Carnage
    1. Sporting News Baseball
    1. Star Wars: Super Empire Strikes Back
    1. Star Wars: Super Return of the Jedi
    1. Star Wars: Super Star Wars
    1. Street Combat
    1. Street Fighter Alpha 2
    1. Street Fighter II Turbo Edition
    1. Super Baseball 2020
    1. Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
    1. Super Mario Allstars
    1. Super Mario Allstars with Super Mario World
    1. Super Mario World
    1. Super R Type
    1. Super RBI Baseball
    1. Super Scope 6
    1. Super Soccer Champ
    1. Super Turrican
    1. Tecmo Super Baseball
    1. Tecmo Super Bowl III
    1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament FIghters
    1. Tetris and Dr Mario
    1. Tetris Attack
    1. Thunder Spirits
    1. Timeslip
    1. Tiny Toons Wacky Sports Challenge
    1. TNN Bass Tournament of Champions
    1. Tommy Moe's Winter Extreme
    1. Top Gear
    1. Top Gear 3000
    1. Turn and Burn No Fly Zone
    1. Untouchables
    1. Wing Commander
    1. Winter Olympic Games
    1. Wolfchild
    1. Zombies Ate Your Neighbors
    1. Zoop
Just Added:

1. Mega Man X2
    1. Secret of Evermore

5K55F35J23I73J93lcca8846c5853a5c217e9.jpg

Game_Boy_Advance_%28logo%29.png

HUGE 151 GAME BOY ADVANCE GBA E-READER LOT MARIO ZELDA POKEMON
Just Added: Sword of Mana

Disclaimer:All games have been checked for serial number and label embossing and are authenticated as original for the North American Game Boy Advance. Labels vary from good (with a few scratches or smudges) to like new (clean and shiny with no scratches.) They have been in storage for awhile and will need to be cleaned with a QTip before playing. Includes all the games listed below plus a Black Game Boy Advance system in very good condition, charger base and battery pak, a replacement screen, Gamecube to GBA cable, GBA to GBA link cable, overhead light attachment, 2 GBA wireless links, E-Reader and 5 sets of e-reader cards. Call or Text 916-612-3003 for more info.​
Game List:
3 in 1 Sports PackAdvance WarsAdvance Wars 2All Star Baseball 2003American IdolAnimal SnapArmy Men AdvanceAtari Anniversary AdvanceBack to StoneBackyard Football 2006Backyard SkateboardingBackyard Sports Baseball 2007Barbie Island PrincessBionicle: Matoran AdventuresBomberman TournamentBratz: Rock AngelzCandyland/Chutes and Ladders/MemoryCartoon Network SpeedwayCastlevania: Circle of the MoonCatzClassic NES: Legend of Zelda II Adventures of LinkClassic NES: XeviousCrash SuperpackCrazy Taxi Catch a RideDark ArenaDigimon Battle Spirit 2Disney Princess Royal AdventureDogz FashionDokaponDonald Duck AdvanceDonkey Kong Country 3Driver 2Dual BladesDuel Masters Kaijudo ShowdownEd, Edd and Eddy: The Mis-EdventuresEgg ManiaElf Bowling 1 and 2ESPN Great Outdoor Games Bass 2000ESPN X Games SkateboardingF-14 TomcatFinal Fantasy 1 and 2Foster's Home for Imaginary FriendsGame and Watch Gallery 4Garfield: Nine LivesGBA Video: Cartoon Network Collection Limited EditionGBA Video: Cartoon Network Collection Platinum EditionGBA Video: Codename Kids Next DoorGBA Video: Jimmy Neutron Vol 1GBA Video: Nicktoons Collection Vol 1GBA Video: Nicktoons Collection Vol 2GBA Video: Pokemon Beach Blanket/Go WestGBA Video: Pokemon Hot Water Bottle/For Ho-Oh the BellGBA Video: Shrek 2Gremlins Stripe vs GizmoHarlem Globetrotters World TourHarry PotterHi Hi Puffy Ami YumiHigh Heat Baseball 2003Hot Wheels: Stunt Track ChallengeI Spy ChallengerIce Age 2: The MeltdownIncrediblesJonny Mosely Mad TrixKim PossibleKim Possible 3: Team PossibleLady SiaLand Before Time CollectionLego BionicleLemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate EventsLizzie McGuire 2: Lizie DiariesLizzie McGuire: On the Go!Madden 07Madden 2003Madden 2004Madden 2005Marble Madness/KlaxMarch of the PenguinsMario Golf (Rare Not for Resale logo)Mario Kart Super CircuitMario Vs Donkey KongMat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2Matchbox Air Sea /Emergency RescueMegaman Battle Network 3: WhiteMegaman Battle Network 5: Team ProtomanMegaman ZeroMegaman Zero 3Metal Slug AdvanceMetroid FusionMetroid Zero MissionMIB: Men in BlackMonster Rancher Advance 2Monster TrucksMuppets: License to CroakNFL Blitz 2002NFL Blitz 2003Pac Man CollectionPetz: Hamsterz Life 2Pink PantherPirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black PearlPirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's ChestPitfall: The Lost ExpeditionPitfall: The Mayan AdventurePokemon Mystery DungeonPokemon PinballPokemon RubyPokemon SapphirePolarium AdvancePolly PocketPrehistorik ManPrince of Persia: The Sands of TimeProud FamilyRave MasterRebelstarRippin FriendsRoad Rash: JailbreakRobotsRocket Power Beach BanditsRockySanta Clause 3: The Escape ClauseShaman King Legacy of the Spirits Sprinting WolfSplinter CellSponge Bob Square Pants Battle for Bikini BottomSport's Illustrated: Kids BaseballSportsman PackSpyro: Attack of the RhynocsStadium GamesStarsky and HutchSuper Mario AdvanceSuper Robot Taisen: Original GenerationSuperman: Countdown to ApokolipsTak: The Great Juju ChallengeTarzan Return to the JungleTeen TitansTexas Hold EmTexas Hold Em PokerThat's So RavenTiny Toons Wacky StackersTomb Raider: ProphecyTreasure PlanetUltimate MuscleUno Skip BoVirtua TennisWakeboarding UnleashedYu Yu Yukusho Spirit DetectiveZatch Bell! Electric Arena
E-READER CARDS
Pinball (New)
Excitebike (New)
Tennis )New)
Golf (New)
Donkey Kong Jr (used)

5Lc5I15M33K93Gb3N6ca8271451dcdf181916.jpg

wii u deluxe pre-order recipt - $600 (arden)

Date: 2012-10-11, 10:22PM PDT

Call 9165480226
$20 toys r us wii u recipt

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3317518095

WII U DELUXE PRE-ORDER RECIPT $350 O.B.O - $1 (SACRAMENTO)

Date: 2012-10-13, 4:51PM PDT

CALL 916-643-3610
$350 O.B.O
PREORDER RECIPT GURANTEES YOU ONE ON RELEASE DAY

[quote name='Yizzlestakz'][/QUOTE]

I'm not exactly seeing what's so bad about these. Unless it's JUST a ticket to actually have one secured to buy. If so, that's fucking asinine.

The Wii U isn't particularly hard to get right now, but before Walmart's layaway promotion, I saw several preorders like those sell on eBay for hundreds of dollars. People will pay a LOT of money to get new consoles, especially once demand goes up. The timing is bad for those ads, but as the release date nears, selling those little pieces of paper may become a real possibility.

[quote name='SweetP1983']http://houston.craigslist.org/vgm/3340269096.html[/QUOTE]
That has to be a joke...

[quote name='breakfuss']I'm not exactly seeing what's so bad about these. Unless it's JUST a ticket to actually have one secured to buy. If so, that's fucking asinine.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about the last one, but the first two were for $20 preorder receipts at Toys'r'us that the guy is selling for $300 and $600

[quote name='breakfuss']I'm not exactly seeing what's so bad about these. Unless it's JUST a ticket to actually have one secured to buy. If so, that's fucking asinine.[/QUOTE]

it looks like they are selling their $20 reserve for $300-$600.. So on top of that, you have to shell out the difference...

People are dumb

[quote name='ZombieToast']And for only $35? The guy's either an idiot or a troll...which I guess would still make him an idiot.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even notice the price, but chances of being murdered are many times higher than legitimate sale.

As far as the Wii U receipt thing goes... think of it like this... Many of the people who put the deposit down are amateur flippers and might not have the cash to buy the entire console regardless of demand. I am personally going to invest $100 on a $20 receipt the day before with a ad on craigslist that states something to the affect ... "you have the receipt and aren't buying one... $100 cash for the receipt..."

[quote name='Nightfox31']So you're going to spend $100 just to essentially stand in line?[/QUOTE]

There isn't a line... most times with these console sales, at least in my experience in Las Vegas... these n00bs can't afford to pay for the console and GameStop etc. just holds them for 7 days before releasing the consoles back into the "wild."

I know I am joining the crowd a bit... but I am looking forward to this system and $80 to some poor SOB (wanna-be) flipper won't tax me too much.

That's why you already see the $300-600 for the receipt being advertised... which is asinine!!

Wipe the snoot off your nose, kid.. take your $80 and beat it!!! :)

[quote name='ZombieToast']And for only $35? The guy's either an idiot or a troll...which I guess would still make him an idiot.[/QUOTE]

I think he is selling a clone.

Saw an ad for Resident Evil Directors Cut.........only $300!!! Hoped on Ebay, dumbass probably saw the $400 sealed copy and ignored every other copy which went for $20 or less.

I put up an ad again saying that I buy old games and 80s toys and I CONSTANTLY get idiots emailing me saying "i got a bunch of nintendo games" then I ask which games and which system and they just say "I dont know, there is a bunch of them". Seriously how do they expect me to make them an offer with no info? And when they refuse to tell me anything I just say I'll give them $20 and they never respond! They have no idea what they have yet they DO know the value of each game?? The rare chance that they send a list or a picture, their "bunch" of games is 2 or 3 sports games

http://pennstate.craigslist.org/vgm/3307048337.html

"First person to come pick them up will get an AMAZING deal!

Here are the 9 games, cases included:

PS2:
Max Payne
Major League baseball 2K5
All-Star Baseball 2005
NBA Live 2004
Madden 06
Madden 2005
Madden 2004
Madden 2003
NCAA March Madness 2003 (disc only, no case)

Video Games are pretty expensive, but I'm willing to let these 9 games go for cheap!

Take all 9 for just $9! I just want them gone. So you get all 9 for less than the price of one new game!

By the way, PlayStation3 can usually play PS2 video games (backwards Compatible)"

......:wall:

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']http://pennstate.craigslist.org/vgm/3307048337.html

"First person to come pick them up will get an AMAZING deal!

Here are the 9 games, cases included:

PS2:
Max Payne
Major League baseball 2K5
All-Star Baseball 2005
NBA Live 2004
Madden 06
Madden 2005
Madden 2004
Madden 2003
NCAA March Madness 2003 (disc only, no case)

Video Games are pretty expensive, but I'm willing to let these 9 games go for cheap!

Take all 9 for just $9! I just want them gone. So you get all 9 for less than the price of one new game!

By the way, PlayStation3 can usually play PS2 video games (backwards Compatible)"

......:wall:[/QUOTE]

That ad has been on CL before it was $18 when I saw it

[quote name='Kovorkian']Although not craigslist, it would not suprise me to see this offer Link

the Apex_media listing

Yeah, you read that right $600 ....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you can get free shipping!!

[quote name='shadyfozzie']http://www.ebay.com/itm/WHOLESALE-L...158?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519ff60f8e

I know this is not craigslist, but i think the ebay stupidity thread is gone....

Umm... Sure, I'll buy 100 unopened sports games that are 11 years old on a system that doesn't exist..[/QUOTE]

It may look dumb, but I bet one of those crazy ebay powersellers could make money on that (Lukie charges $10 each for example).

Personally I wouldn't touch it though, a lot of folks are using burned discs with Dreamcasts so the values are mainly running on hardcore collector types and faith. It's not like say, the n64, where your gamer segment is still using the original carts.

[quote name='Kovorkian']Although not craigslist, it would not suprise me to see this offer Link

the Apex_media listing

Yeah, you read that right $600 ....[/QUOTE]

Hahah, maybe they'll buy my Near Mint Black Label I've got priced at $15 + shipping. :bouncy:

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Hahah, maybe they'll buy my Near Mint Black Label I've got priced at $15 + shipping. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I was gonna pick up the game with other stuff, but it was $13.10 new about 4 - months ago >.>

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']It may look dumb, but I bet one of those crazy ebay powersellers could make money on that (Lukie charges $10 each for example).

Personally I wouldn't touch it though, a lot of folks are using burned discs with Dreamcasts so the values are mainly running on hardcore collector types and faith. It's not like say, the n64, where your gamer segment is still using the original carts.[/QUOTE]

It would be different if it were say Sonic *insert subtitle* game, where people may actually want the game, whereas who is going to be looking for 2k1 basketball?

Nintendo 64 FOR SALE!! - $130 (Clairemont)

Date: 2012-10-19, 8:48PM PDT
Reply to this post [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Selling my Nintendo 64 GREAT CONDITION, WORKS GREAT!
Includes: AC cord, AV cords, 3 controllers, Memory Pack, and The Original Turok. (Hard to find)
Asking $130 or best offer. Price is negotiable. I can deliver to you!

Serious buyers only! No trades or stupid tattoos please.
Thank you.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/3351566307.html

3G53L93l05Lc5G55Kdcaja0cd5b8c093f13e3.jpg

bread's done
Back