YMMV - Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock Bundle @ Kmart - $39.96

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I was at KMart and they had the PS3 Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock Bundle for 67% off the clearance price of $119.96 making the price $39.96. I know BB had this for $29.99 but it seems they were very limited. I think it could be everywhere as it had a legit sale sign with the sale time frame of 1/1/12 - 1/18/12.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock Super Bundle (guitar, drums, microphone) at my local KMart for $39.96 as well.

Unfortunately, I want the 360 bundle, and they only had PS3 :(

[quote name='huntt26']I saw Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock Super Bundle (guitar, drums, microphone) at my local KMart for $39.96 as well.

Unfortunately, I want the 360 bundle, and they only had PS3 :([/QUOTE]

Do you happen to live in L.A.??? I really want the super bundle, I wasn't able to find it at any Best Buy.

My local K-Mart had the Band Hero bundle (guitar, drums and mic) for $39.99 for PS2 and PS3. If I hadn't already run out of room in my apartment, I would have picked up the PS3 version, but I just don't have the space.

Hey, does anyone know if I can swap the controller head from the drum set and replace it with one for a different system? For instance if I had the Wii drum set, can I take out the controller head where the Wii remote goes and insert the controller head for the PS3?

Super Bundle for Wii, PS3 and 360 are $39.59 and Guitar Bundle for Wii, PS3 and 360 are $19.79. I am in Wisconsin and those are the prices I saw.

none at my local kmart so bummed wanted to score one after all the hoarding of the bundles at bb that were put on craigslist for 150 -_-

[quote name='KidSqueek']Hey, does anyone know if I can swap the controller head from the drum set and replace it with one for a different system? For instance if I had the Wii drum set, can I take out the controller head where the Wii remote goes and insert the controller head for the PS3?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the drum brains can be swapped between the drum kits.

bread's done
Back