ymmv psp go $99.99 at staples

seed84

CAGiversary!
was at the staples in leamington last night and they had psp go's on clearance for $99.99 (think there were 2 or 3 on the shelf) as always with these sales ymmv

This is a nation wide clearance and have been going on for 2 weeks now (according to people on gamefaqs)

I was just at Bureau en gros (Staples) in Laval, Qc and they had it for 99$ also.

Excellent. With Monster Hunter on sale for $10 recently, I've been keeping my eyes open for a $100 PSP Go. Thanks for the tip.

In addition, Futureshop is selling Go accessories at half off (discount registers at the end of transaction); also ymmv.

PS: location of nub and dpad on the Go makes Monster Hunter unwieldly to play.

Picked one up at Staples (Bureau en gros here in QC). Sold out at the first one I went to but had some at another location. The prices are not marked down, but ring up at $99. Also picked up Go earphones and case for $9.99 each, but later found the same case at HMV for $7.99. Too bad I already opened the box for the case...

[quote name='chimpian']think you can use the 25 off 75 coupon to get them for $75?

hm...
im going to have to look into this....[/QUOTE]

I work at Staples, so the answer to this is Yes, unless it says specifically on the coupon "can only be used with online or phone orders"

[quote name='chimpian']think you can use the 25 off 75 coupon to get them for $75?

hm...
im going to have to look into this....[/QUOTE]

How exactly does one get such a coupon? The nearest store didn't have any, but might be worth searching for.

Picked one up at my local staples (Quartier Dix-30). There are still quite a few left, both in black and white. Took me forever to find an employee to fetch me the go from the storeroom though.

[quote name='ejamer']How exactly does one get such a coupon? The nearest store didn't have any, but might be worth searching for.[/QUOTE]

Sent out periodically to Dividends/rewards cards members

I wouldn't pay attention to that page if you aren't Canadian. Here in the states, they don't even accept DJ Hero turntables at Gamestop/EB, but in Canada, they offer $20 for one - supposedly

[quote name='Organization_XIII']I wouldn't pay attention to that page if you aren't Canadian. Here in the states, they don't even accept DJ Hero turntables at Gamestop/EB, but in Canada, they offer $20 for one - supposedly[/QUOTE]

Well, this is the Canadian section of the forums ...

[quote name='Organization_XIII']SHut uP.[/QUOTE]

Wow, never thought I'd see you again. Are you still banned over at GameTZ?

Well, they didn't have any at the Staples in Aurora a few days ago, but I found one there yesterday... Yoink! It's white, but beggers can't be choosers.

There's one white one left at the Strathroy, ON location. As an aside, the MGS: Peace Walker PSP bundle is $149.97 at Staples. Good luck finding it, though (there is one at Strathroy).

not sure if anyone is interested in PSPgo accessories, but they're all down to $4.99 now at FS and BB. Also, I think the Costco deal is finished (back to regular $149.99 price).

The two Costcos I go to stopped selling Gos months ago, so I didn't even have a chance of finding one for that price. And too bad I already got one from Blockbuster. :p

PS: best PSP evar.

[quote name='Eoyote']Might be a little late at this point, but, is this pricing still in effect?[/QUOTE]

If you can find one it is indeed still on clearance at BBV, Stooples, and Costco.

All of the accessories are also now on clearance for $4.99 at BB and FS. (Headphones, dock, component cables, av cables, etc.)

[quote name='gsrce']
All of the accessories are also now on clearance for $4.99 at BB and FS. (Headphones, dock, component cables, av cables, etc.)[/QUOTE]

Cheers for that man, I just bought the dock at Best Buy 2 days ago for $19.99

I went in today, got that price adjusted, and picked up some component cables.

Just got a white GO at the Staples in North Vancouver. The guy said they've hardly sold any ever since it was released.

bread's done
Back