YMMV Skylanders superchargers starter kit for $19.99 @ target

one trick that has worked for me is to order things online for store pickup, then tell them i want to apply the cartwheel coupon when i get there at guest service

My store has you goto Guest Service for electronics price changes anyways. Thanks Op. Going to jump on this after work. Been trying to find a 360 copy for my kid.

If they'd sell the digital copy for a decent price I'd do that instead... not like I really need another portal.

same here, i went 10 minutes to closing (work held me over) saw the game was 49 on the shelf, i checked their website, saw it was 32.99, took it get it price matched, and the lady saw it on the ipad that it was 29.99, i told her i was ok with either price match, i didnt care.

she matched it for 29.99, and then i showed the cartwheel tag, she scanned it, looked at the final price (14.99) looked at me, and said "holy  fuck , thats a hell of a deal!"

out the door and the lady was congratulating me on my awesome price find.

thanks again CAG,  another satistifed person

Peraon at Target told me they're not supposed to PM + Cartwheel, but ultimately allowed it because I was PMing Target's own website

bread's done
Back