YMMV: Star Trek Fan Collectives, $13 dollars each at Walmart B&M.

GuilewasNK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
I went in to get Star Trek 2009 on my lunch break and I saw the Klingon, Q, and Borg fan collectives for $13. There may have been a couple of more, but I didn't have more time to check and I only left with Star Trek 2009 and the new Norah Jones CD.

I'm putting this as YMMV since it isn't on the website. I hope the items weren't in the wrong place, because I remember they had a best-of TNG set for $13 a couple of weeks ago too. I'll see if I can go back after work and confirm.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I went in to get Star Trek 2009 on my lunch break and I saw the Klingon, Q, and Borg fan collectives for $13. There may have been a couple of more, but I didn't have more time to check and I only left with Star Trek 2009 and the new Norah Jones CD.

I'm putting this as YMMV since it isn't on the website. I hope the items weren't in the wrong place, because I remember they had a best-of TNG set for $13 a couple of weeks ago too. I'll see if I can go back after work and confirm.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this, although the Borg one was still 24 at my Walmart, which sucks because that's the one I want.:(

[quote name='docvinh']I can confirm this, although the Borg one was still 24 at my Walmart, which sucks because that's the one I want.:([/QUOTE]

Thanks for the confirm. I'll check on Borg again. I want to pick up a few groceries tonight anyway.
the only one I have is the Captain collective which I bought for $30+ a long time ago.

thanks i am forwarding this for xmas present idea lol i have the captains log and time travelers ones already which are excellent.

[quote name='docvinh']I can confirm this, although the Borg one was still 24 at my Walmart, which sucks because that's the one I want.:([/QUOTE]

You are right. Someone had put that in the wrong spot in my store. The rest are $13.00 with the exception of Q which is $14.96.

bread's done
Back