YMMV Starcraft II Collectors Edition - $99 - Palo Alto, CA Fry's

Irreversal

CAG Veteran
This is YMMV

Asked my friend who works at the Palo Alto Fry's if they still had collector editions for Starcraft 2 and told me they had well over 30+ copies left if anyone around the bay area is still looking to get a hold of one. Again, its YMMV, I know Fry's usually overstocks on collectors editions on games and never really sends them back to their vendors.

I think this was pretty much not a "limited" release at all Vallejo target still had some and Vallejo Best Buy had around 4

Yeah, I saw a ton of them at my local Fry's as well. I'm hoping for a price drop! Would love to pick one up, and regret not picking one up during the GameStop coupon code bonanza.

im hoping it doesn't drop too soon after its release seeing as im one of the fans that bought the collectors edition on release day.

Walmart.com says still in stock with $1 shipping. I'm seriously considering this. Worried it'll pass me by before I get a chance at it - but then again it might drop in price considerably. What to do!

[quote name='DarkPhantom13']They had an entire end cap filled with these at my local Fry's yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Yep, the Fry's in San Diego had two end cap areas full of them yesterday. Guessing a price drop will be forthcoming at some point.

bread's done
Back