YMMV Wii Remote 19.99

irongolem411

CAGiversary!
Went to my local target this morning(Macedonia ,Ohio) and found wii remotes going for 19.99 instead of 39.99. Said "As Advertised". So I bought one and it indeed rang up for 19.99. Im guessing pricing mistake, but it might be worth checking out your local target if you are in the market for a new Wii remote.

I read this on SD as well. Anyone interested should hurry, as this is definitely a mistake (the ad shows it for the regular $39.99, but someone must have gotten it mixed up with the nunchuck). I wouldn't be surprised if this got fixed by tomorrow morning, or even sooner.

I called and got them to check the DPCI for me. [207-00-0690] $39.99.

I know, don't call but the nearest Target is 30 minutes away.

I went to the Midtown Miami Target and was the last one to catch this deal. They were about to pull the 19.99 stickers off the Wiimotes when I got there and they were nice enough to give me the remotes at the 20 dollar price point since the stickers were technically up when I got there. Sweetness!

I came here to confirm that at my Target, Wiimotes are indeed listed as $20. I almost bought some today, but decided against it. I might head back - they had a tag that said On Sale, and the dates were today through next weekend.

No go at Target here in San Jose, at Hillsdale and Oakridge. I price checked using the DCPI number at the price scanners though, so I didnt ring up the physical product. Would that make a differnece?

It was a mistake, and many stores have caught it and fixed it. Your only real hope is finding one of the mispriced labels and taking that to the register.

Wow amazing!
3 p.m. and I managed the last 5.
(2 for my family and 3 for a new wii owner next week)
Staff member was polite and noted how fast these are selling today!

[quote name='chuckywang']No go in Evanston. Anybody find this in Chicago area?[/quote]

My friend lives in Evanston too. She's having trouble in finding this deal anywhere. It's driving her nuts.

Here in WV I got mine at the Barboursville target for $20!
Then got the Wal-mart to price match them at their stores!

[quote name='shaowebb']Here in WV I got mine at the Barboursville target for $20!
Then got the Wal-mart to price match them at their stores![/quote]

Wow, how did you manage that, showing a receipt? There is no actual sale flyer showing this price is there? I was next to a Target yesterday and didn't go in because I was just there Thursday.

I found a store in SoCal yesterday that hasn't take off the tag yet. I take all 7 of them and give it to my uncle who needs 3 to make a complete set. :) The CSR took down the tag though after I bought all of them.

[quote name='gi60']I found a store in SoCal yesterday that hasn't take off the tag yet. I take all 7 of them and give it to my uncle who needs 3 to make a complete set. :) The CSR took down the tag though after I bought all of them.[/quote]

Just curious, where is So. CA. ?

southern california

I might head to target today and see if they still got tags up, doubt they will...maybe I should call and check.

[quote name='jatty']southern california

I might head to target today and see if they still got tags up, doubt they will...maybe I should call and check.[/quote]

Good idea. Point out a price mistake to someone who will take the tags down.

bread's done
Back