Yo-Kai Watch Plush Toys at Dollar Tree

duderanch

CAGiversary!
They had a bunch of Yo-Kai Watch plushes (You know...if you're into that kind of thing)

vdshaza.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My Dad was able to pick me up a display box and 6 different characters. I think that might be a set, but I am not sure.

EDIT: There are at least 8 different ones. I got all the ones on the box, but there is a yellow guy and a purple guy.

That is the set. Each box has the display and the 6 characters. The store I went to in Columbus Oh had 6 boxes on the floor and 8 displays w/ random characters.

My Dad was able to pick me up a display box and 6 different characters. I think that might be a set, but I am not sure.

That is the set. Each box has the display and the 6 characters. The store I went to in Columbus Oh had 6 boxes on the floor and 8 displays w/ random characters.
Now that I have researched a bit, I think there are 10 different characters. There is a yellow guy, green worm, purple guy, and moon hat guy that I didnt get. Maybe they have 2 assortments?

[attachment=25002:5F705F3E50569047F5CA6CB28FD7985A.jpg]

[attachment=25003:s-l300.jpg]

Is anybody finding these two in their stores?

I found Jibanyan,Shogunyan,Baddinyan,Whisper,Noko and Wiglin locally. I got one of each for my daughter and an additional set of the nyans to split between my wife(Jibanyan),my son(Baddinyan) and myself(Shogunyan).

So you have the 6 in the pic plus the two in the other pics? I was under the impression those were the only 6. I opened up 4 boxes. Damn obsessive personality. I am trying to avoid going back out so I can watch OSU v Clemson. If there is confirmation that there are more I may have to go back out. Stores sld be closed for NYE anyway.

I got both of those.

Yes. There are at least 10 different ones.

Lion, Duck, Moon hat, Green worm, Yellow snake, red cat, robocat, ghost, purple shades, white with horns.

The ones that are on the box are the 6 we found.

image.jpg

These are the 6. Did anyone pick up different ones?
I have 6, but mine are not all the same as yours. The characters on the printed box are what i have. The duck, robot, lion, red cat, ghost, white with blue horns are my 6. I haven't seen the yellow snake, the green worm, the crecent moon hat or the sunglasses ones near me.

posting again: I've been dealing with Hasbro stuff for decades. Most likely there are two assortments based on what I have seen. i have a feeling the red cat and the ghost are double packed, meaning they are in both assortments. The red cat seems to be the main character, but idk about the ghost. The other 4 in the assortment will be the unique ones to that assortment.

image.jpg

These are the 6. Did anyone pick up different ones?
Hi everyone,

I researched a bit more.

This assortment is W3. (in the picture)

The assortment I have is W2. (has all of the characters plush versions that are printed on the box-the display boxes are the same for both assortments)

I'm not sure if there is also a W1 assortment or if those even made it to dollar tree.

To my knowledge there are 10 different characters in 2 assortments at dollar tree.

The colony, TX Dollar tree had a ton of them. The checkout lady said they had about 6-7 more boxes in the back not opened. We snagged one of each and my son could not have been happier. I have now added Dollar tree to my list of shop spots for this stuff. Also its located next to a 5 below which has some good games and stuff.

Hi everyone,

I researched a bit more.

This assortment is W3. (in the picture)

The assortment I have is W2. (has all of the characters plush versions that are printed on the box-the display boxes are the same for both assortments)

I'm not sure if there is also a W1 assortment or if those even made it to dollar tree.

To my knowledge there are 10 different characters in 2 assortments at dollar tree.
Guess I will be going to the other DT's on my area to see what they have.

thanks.

If anyone can find both the blue duck and red fire lion guy I would gladly do like $10 shipped for them. I checked all my local store and had no luck finding those two.

Found a store with them. Exact same set as the picture. I wanted Komasan too, but all the unopened boxes had the same serial number ending with 02. Guess I might hop to a different store on Friday when I swoop by.

My dollar tree in the middle of nowhere had them. Same 6 as everyone else. I skipped the green dude. I'd like robo jibanyun if anyone wants to hook me up that finds one :)

I got both of those.

Yes. There are at least 10 different ones.

Lion, Duck, Moon hat, Green worm, Yellow snake, red cat, robocat, ghost, purple shades, white with horns.

The ones that are on the box are the 6 we found.
Those are the names that they should have given each of those characters.

We picked up Whisper, Jibanyan, and Badiyan thanks to this thread!

We saw the same plushes at Wal-Mart on clearance for $7.00 a piece!

My store only had Whisper, Jibanyan, Robonyan, and Komasan.  Picked up 2 of each, except Whisper which I only purchased one.  May try to check another around me.  I want the purple and the blue samurai one. 

Those are the names that they should have given each of those characters.
I've been told I am great at naming things. If it were up to me, socks would be called foot mittens.

I haven't found the other assortment yet. I think most stores only get one assortment. It might be how $tree distributes their stock.

Maybe I'm missing something here - why are so many people in this thread buying these that don't even know the character names? Is it just compulsion due to how cheap they are?

Just found out my son has like 30 Pokémon plushes and they run like $13 a pop. I knew he had a few but not that many.

I'd pay cost plus shipping for a Komasan (white cat with blue flames).
Lol even if you argue not paying for time/gas because they're already going to the dollar store it still does not account for time/gas/packaging to go to the post office.

Pass

Gambling on them becoming popular, low risk, possible high reward.

$1 each and if you sell them for even $5 each that is a great profit margin.

Maybe I'm missing something here - why are so many people in this thread buying these that don't even know the character names? Is it just compulsion due to how cheap they are?
I liked the game but not enough to remember their names lol. It'll look good on my 3ds shelf since I don't have much merch for ds specific games.

My response to the why question was answered by others. Today my son and I stopped at 3 stores and found the same characters in the pic I sent a couple days ago. Prior to going into one of the stores my son gave me a quick explanation of the cartoon. This was the scene at one of the stores. I wonder if Ohio Dollar Tree stores only received Wave 3?[attachment=25040:IMG_4237.JPG]

I liked the game but not enough to remember their names lol. It'll look good on my 3ds shelf since I don't have much merch for ds specific games.
Cool, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something like these being worth a bunch. I figure a lot of people in the thread are probably also parents buying these for their kids so it'd make sense if they don't know names.

My response to the why question was answered by others. Today my son and I stopped at 3 stores and found the same characters in the pic I sent a couple days ago. Prior to going into one of the stores my son gave me a quick explanation of the cartoon. This was the scene at one of the stores. I wonder if Ohio Dollar Tree stores only received Wave 3?
attachicon.gif
IMG_4237.JPG
That's what Toledo had so...

Not trying to be that guy b/ are you sure these are safe to allow your dog to chew on? Traditional dog toys are made to be dog toys. Are you sure there is no dye or the stuffing will not make your dogs sick? I have 3 dogs and I am sure they wld love to tear these up b/ better safe than sorry.

quote name="inuyasha211" post="13586472" timestamp="1483469626"]

i just got a few cause there decent dog toys[/quote]

bread's done
Back