Yo-Kai Watch Plush Toys at Dollar Tree

duderanch

CAGiversary!
They had a bunch of Yo-Kai Watch plushes (You know...if you're into that kind of thing)

vdshaza.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol even if you argue not paying for time/gas because they're already going to the dollar store it still does not account for time/gas/packaging to go to the post office.

Pass
Cheeky

Notice how I didn't specify a dollar amount. The gas/time/enchiritos fall under "cost."

Good luck with the flipping

Maybe I'm missing something here - why are so many people in this thread buying these that don't even know the character names? Is it just compulsion due to how cheap they are?
I bought some for my niece and nephew (my local store finally got them in this week). Don't even know if they really know what Yo-Kai Watch is aside from seeing commercials for the cartoon on TV during other shows, but they're cute, and it's cool to find quality licensed stuff toys for $1.

Maybe I'm missing something here - why are so many people in this thread buying these that don't even know the character names? Is it just compulsion due to how cheap they are?
I remember when borders had a huge dollar item clearance and I picked up some plushies that I thought were cute from some Anime called "Bleach". A couple years later after the shows started airing here, I was glad I bought them. Still mad I never found a renji, but I am happy with the ones I did find.

It is hard to resist a cute stuffed animal for $1. They are officially licensed, a hasbro product, and display ready. So to me they are a no brainer, especially if you ever plan to do a collectables/anime/comic show. I have limited space, so I only bought 3 sets of the assortment, so I have an extra to trade for a sealed assortment that I am missing.

I bought some for my niece and nephew (my local store finally got them in this week). Don't even know if they really know what Yo-Kai Watch is aside from seeing commercials for the cartoon on TV during other shows, but they're cute, and it's cool to find quality licensed stuff toys for $1.
The show is on Netflix. It's funny. They'll like it.

Store I went to today only had a bunch of Wiglin and three Baddinyan. Grabbed a Wiglin and Baddinyan for my nephew. I kept another Baddinyan for myself. I'll probably go to other stores to see what else I can find. I watch the series on Netflix with my nephew, we both enjoy it. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Was able to find 5 of the 10 at a Dollar Tree closest to my house.  These are very high quality for only $1 each.

Picked up 2 Robonyan's and a Jibanyan for my daughters.  One store had 5 unopened boxes of the "1st set" but nothing else.  Might try one more store tonight, but feel like my luck might be running out of finding anything else.  

Yea, it appears each area got the same type of sets unless your place got lucky.  There were the same 4 around my area.  Would still like to get the purple and samurai blue one. 

White with horns = Komasan

Was finished watching Trollhunters on Netflix and the Yo Kai Watch movie popped up.

Was not bad. Its what the 2nd games are based on.

Also gonna hit a few more stores and find more that i want.

Still cannot find Komasan or Robonyan. I wonder if stores received more than one shipment. I have been to probably 6 stores and all have the wave 3 assortment.

My offer still stands if someone can find me the blue duck and the red fire lion guy I would do $10 shipped for both.

Still cannot find Komasan or Robonyan. I wonder if stores received more than one shipment. I have been to probably 6 stores and all have the wave 3 assortment.
What part of the country are you in? I'm in the Atlanta area and only see wave 1 here.

Columbus Oh. The two boxes that I have read Ast W3 16. I called a store regarding additional shipments and was told this was it. He said this was a massive buy and their various warehouses sent shipments to 1,400 stores. It appears that Columbus Oh received wave 3.

What part of the country are you in? I'm in the Atlanta area and only see wave 1 here.

Columbus Oh. The two boxes that I have read Ast W3 16. I called a store regarding additional shipments and was told this was it. He said this was a massive buy and their various warehouses sent shipments to 1,400 straight stores. It appears that Columbus Oh received wave 3.
Thanks for the info! I'll keep my eyes open for the additional boxes of other waves.

Getting six plushes for six dollars?  Pretty great!

Buying Baddinyan & Shogunyan off ebay for nine dollars because I'm hooked and really wanted them?  Less great.

I am going hunting tonight and will take pictures of what I find. I really want Blazien as hes one of my fav besides all the cat brothers

Hit 6 stores over the last few days and only found W1 boxes.  

Would have liked two sets of the other four from W3 (already have Whisper and Chibanyan) but it looks like those sets didn't make their way to our area.  

Yes we hit a bunch of stores in the Tempe/Mesa/Chandler area in Arizona and we only found Wave 1 boxes which I already own.

First store the lady was super nice and we asked if she was getting any more and she said they never know what they are going to get.

We explained to her the game as she was wondering why they were selling so fast.

She also said they get shipments Friday and they are on the floor by Monday which was a cool little tidbit.

Other stores either had empty boxes, only whispers ( poor guy, 5 boxes of just him alone) and some with W1 boxes scattered around the store.

We will keep hunting cause I want more.

PS: The first store let us keep a display box as well, so I can store them in there on my shelf.

I have Robonyan, Jibanyan, Whisper, & Komasan. Looking to get any others. PM me if you want to trade. 

How many are there anyway?

Here's a picture of the ones that I have.

yo_kai.jpg

I have Robonyan, Jibanyan, Whisper, & Komasan. Looking to get any others. PM me if you want to trade.

How many are there anyway?

Here's a picture of the ones that I have.

yo_kai.jpg
So you have Wave 1. Those are what is around me.

HSB5949Blg.jpg

Wave 2. The tiger is Blazion and the blue one is Walkappa

HSB5949Clg.jpg

Wave 3 -

Green - WIGLIN

Yellow - NOKO

Blue - SHOGUNYAN

Purple - BADDINYAN

I want Blazion ,

SHOGUNYAN

BADDINYAN

Walkappa
Same.

Except that I need two of each so I can get one for each of my girls. They've been playing the games non-stop since Santa gave them their new 3DS's at Christmas.

Shocked that my 12 year old wants the plush's as well, but she's been just as happy to get them as the 9 year old.

Every store didn't get every wave. They were a mass buy where they get random drops from a distribution center. Most stores only got 1 assortment. These were discovered on the 28th by a mommy blog, so they will probably dry up quickly regardless of what assortment they are.

Every store didn't get every wave. They were a mass buy where they get random drops from a distribution center. Most stores only got 1 assortment. These were discovered on the 28th by a mommy blog, so they will probably dry up quickly regardless of what assortment they are.
If that's the case, my kids will be happy with what they got.

For those of you that might still have access to Wave 3, let me know and we can work something out to get the ones my kids were looking for.

Thanks!

I have 1 extra set for Wave 3 and there are plenty around me. I wld like to trade for Blazion, Walkappa, Robonyan and Jibanyan. I have no problem picking up extra Wave 3s. These things are a buck and I am near a Dollar Tree a couple times a week. Figure out shipping cost and include a buck to pay for the Yo Kai. Post office is nearby so I wld do this to help folks out and wld not expect anything for labor.

I have 1 extra set for Wave 3 and there are plenty around me. I wld like to trade for Blazion, Walkappa, Robonyan and Jibanyan. I have no problem picking up extra Wave 3s. These things are a buck and I am near a Dollar Tree a couple times a week. Figure out shipping cost and include a buck to pay for the Yo Kai. Post office is nearby so I wld do this to help folks out and wld not expect anything for labor.
Would are you looking to trade? Would like a Blazion and Walkappa?

Or How much to ship?

I am looking for the 4 I mentioned in previous message. No charge for labor b/c I go by a post office almost everyday. Not sure how much post office will charge to ship b/ it should not be too much.

quote name="umbry" post="13589392" timestamp="1483738823"]

Would are you looking to trade? Would like a Blazion and Walkappa?
Or How much to ship?[/quote]

I am looking for the 4 I mentioned in previous message. No charge for labor b/c I go by a post office almost everyday. Not sure how much post office will charge to ship b/ it should not be too muc.
Ok, i have these two Robonyan and Jibanyan, PM me your address and ill send them off next weekend when I get paid.

Do you need one set or two?

Which can you get access to from wave 3. From the pic i need the four except whisper and Jib.

Just PM me how much and I can PayPal it to you

PMed you.

went back into my local $ Tree and managed to find a few this time. they only had four scattered loosely in the toys section. i got Whisper, Robonyan, Komasan, and Walkappa. asked a couple employees if they had any more but no dice. going to keep checking back when i can though.

Head's up, Dollar Trees are also getting Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out of the Shadows Mega Bloks single figure packs.

HSB5949Blg.jpg

Wave 2. The tiger is Blazion and the blue one is Walkappa
Checked the Dollar Tree near me and they had 3 boxes of these 6. I guess the Yokai craze hasn't swept through 50 Miles From Anywhere Missouri yet, so I had my pick of the litter. Pretty sweet.

I am so Checked the Dollar Tree near me and they had 3 boxes of these 6. I guess the Yokai craze hasn't swept through 50 Miles From Anywhere Missouri yet, so I had my pick of the litter. Pretty sweet.
I am so jelly. I want that Blazion and Walkappa.

I still want Blazion and Walkappa. I just mailed out 3 Wave 3 variations to CAGs. If anyone needs Wave 3 and has Blazion and Walkappa let me know. FYI even when providing box and tape shipping to AZ was $11.35, CA $12.40 and GA $7.75. I am in OH.

Dollar Tree where I went to had a couple boxes left. It's only contained 6 different types of Yokai and based off reading this thread, it's wave 2. Whisper (ghost), Jibanya (red cat), white goat cat thing, fire lion dude, kappa dude, and robot cat. I bought one of each because I think they're all cute. I was watching the anime on netflix and I don't understand why it was only 2 stars. It's a good kids anime. I kinda wanna play the game but I haven't opened my 3DS in a long time...

I want to collect them all but don't know where to find the other 4. Gonna check out the other dollar trees. I also wanna buy two of each Yokai because I want to give a set to my 10 month nephew. He seems to enjoy watching the anime with me when I watch it. It's cute playing with the plushies while the shows on. Maybe he might grow up liking Yokai watch... But he's only 10 months so idk what he likes...

I was also able to take one of the display boxes. They were cool about it.

Dollar Tree where I went to had a couple boxes left. It's only contained 6 different types of Yokai and based off reading this thread, it's wave 2. Whisper (ghost), Jibanya (red cat), white goat cat thing, fire lion dude, kappa dude, and robot cat. I bought one of each because I think they're all cute. I was watching the anime on netflix and I don't understand why it was only 2 stars. It's a good kids anime. I kinda wanna play the game but I haven't opened my 3DS in a long time...

I want to collect them all but don't know where to find the other 4. Gonna check out the other dollar trees. I also wanna buy two of each Yokai because I want to give a set to my 10 month nephew. He seems to enjoy watching the anime with me when I watch it. It's cute playing with the plushies while the shows on. Maybe he might grow up liking Yokai watch... But he's only 10 months so idk what he likes...

Lucky, I want Fire Lion (Blazion) and the Kappa (walkappa) and I will have all of them.

I like the games. I loved the orginal and very much liking Fleshy Souls which follows the movie plot line.

Plenty of Wave 3 in my area. Let me know if you want me to send you Wave 3 for Blazion and Walkappa. Shipped to GA, AZ and CA.

bread's done
Back