Yo OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cockpipebv1.gif

[quote name='JolietJake']Hey moderator man, you ready for gears?[/quote]

[quote name='JolietJake']That bastard is playing MK vs DCU.[/quote]

[quote name='JolietJake']Linkin, get your ass in gear and roll(out).[/quote]

Dude, I was on XBL at 6pm like I said I would...I didn't see you online so I played MK vs DC...why would I check CAG while I'm playing?

[quote name='JolietJake']I don't know wtf happened in gears, i couldn't hear you guys and i guess you couldn't hear me either.[/quote]

The party system got fucked.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dude, I was on XBL at 6pm like I said I would...I didn't see you online so I played MK vs DC...why would I check CAG while I'm playing?

The party system got fucked.[/quote]
:lol: It's ok dude, maybe i had the time zone conversions screwed up, i checked at about 8pm.

But seriously, MK vs DC, really?

I just got it in the mail last night, wanted to try it out...got the UK version which was supposed to be uncensored but a mandatory update at the start of the game censor's it :bomb:. I'll play for a bit, if it sucks I'll eBay it.

Content: "Are You Dead Yet?"
Price: 80 Microsoft Points
Availability: Not available in Asia
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Are You Dead Yet?"--Children of Bodom.

OMFG OMFG OMFGOMFGOMFFOMIWFeiofja023jf0aq

That's one thing i hate about current gen stuff, especially the 360, having updates forced on you. No game is really final anymore, they can just alter it however they want after release.

[quote name='JolietJake']That's one thing i hate about current gen stuff, especially the 360, having updates forced on you. No game is really final anymore, they can just alter it however they want after release.[/quote]
...and make the game better...

[quote name='Mojimbo']Are the other PoP skins any good, Trakan?[/quote]

Nope. Jade is the least terrible of them all, but the original ones are much better.

I want to know what the 4th skin is.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dang that was a pretty sweet trailer...I wonder when we'll get a console that can do gameplay that looks like that CGI.[/QUOTE]

Next gen. Each gen, the graphics look as good or better than the previous CGI.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I fixed it ;)

All you gotta do is remove the tags.[/quote]

Thanks...I take it that the media tags were what was causing it or something?

EDIT: Just noticed that you edited your post to say that, must have edited it when I was replying this...

[quote name='Trakan']Jimbo, this is on the PoP website. Maybe the "Reward" you can unlock is the 4th costume.

bbbjo5.png
[/QUOTE]

I'm going to say that's very likely, since there ain't shit else in the game you can unlock or would need to.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']You have too much free time, CK lol[/QUOTE]
I wish : /

I have so much shit I'm working on right now.

These give me a short break.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I wish : /

I have so much shit I'm working on right now.

These give me a short break.[/quote]

True...at least a basic template makes it quick and easy to make them

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So there's 'classic', 'Altair', and a remaining one yet to be revealed?[/quote]

New Prince, Altair, and SoT Prince.
Elika, Farah, and Jade from BG&E.
4th unknown skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back