Yo OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thanks Eviltude...my shirt smells like weed though :puke:[/QUOTE]

Weed has the opposite effect of vomiting.

Sweet! RCN is upgrading their channel lineup in the coming week and the number of HD channels is growing by a LOT. Just in time for my HDTV to get here. They're finally getting USA, Sci-Fi, FX, and Bravo in HD.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did your mother V-chip that channel from you, darthbudge?[/quote]

:lol: No. Not like I would want to watch Comcast sports channel anyway.

Are there going to be any good freebies with TDK?

Seems like BB doesn't have those figures for free and the masks are like $12 extra.

Might get one of those free Papa John's pizzas tonight.

My new Eye Toy is killer. It's actually a really good web cam. Can't beat it for $6.

And to further the stereotype of me being a stoner, I just ripped 6 Phish CD's (2 Albums) to my PC.

[quote name='Rocko']Are there going to be any good freebies with TDK?

Seems like BB doesn't have those figures for free and the masks are like $12 extra.

Might get one of those free Papa John's pizzas tonight.[/quote]

No...doesn't look like it. Best Buy has that Batman playing card...not much of a freebie but looks cool still.

Free pizza?

[quote name='JolietJake']Anyone interested in playing gears horde tonight? I had a blast playing last night with some randoms.[/quote]

I need waves 40-50 I'm in if by tonight you mean around 6pm PT/9pm ET?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Phish and jam bands at large stink.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a huge fan. I went to see OAR with my girlfriend a while back per her request. It was ok, but it was like a 3 hour song. Phish is better than OAR, I guess, but it's all basically the same. My cousin sent me all these CD's because we were talking about them and he mentioned having 300+ CD's/Tapes of their stuff and I don't have any...until now. It's not bad, but I wouldn't pay 60+ bucks to see them like every Phish fan around the globe would.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am happy with DirecTV's HD lineup, I just wish they had Comedy Centeral in HD.[/quote]
Because Colbert is so much funnier in HD.;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Meh...I got it on :dvd:, :hd:, & :br:...HBO HD is compressed.[/quote]
I just bought it on :br: this Black Friday.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'd hit it. Not in a public restroom though.[/QUOTE]

I don't want to say I wouldn't hit it for sure, but she really doesn't look that good.

[quote name='Rocko']Is JolietJake as unbearable in online games as manthing?[/quote]
Nobody knows, i'm mysterious and shit.

Gahhhh...g/f wants me to go hang out with her and her friends tonight because it's one of her friend's birthdays. Even if I don't go out she wants to stay the night just to bug the fuck out of me. I really need a break from relationshits.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Only if you're a woman.[/quote]
Only nasty ass old men smoke cigars, the whole house smells like my Grandfather now.

[quote name='JolietJake']Only nasty ass old men smoke cigars, the whole house smells like my Grandfather now.[/quote]
Shut up, woman.

[quote name='JolietJake']Only nasty ass old men smoke cigars, the whole house smells like my Grandfather now.[/quote]

Cigars are for men. Pussies like you need not apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back