Yo OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']zewone, have you seen an image anywhere of how the LE PoP SoT skin looks?[/QUOTE]

You know you can download it right?

It stinks. He looks like such a $$$$$$.

1) Go to Extras.
2) Go to Skins Manager.
3) Press Y.
4) Type 525858542.
5) Press A.

It also unlocks Elika's Farah costume.

[quote name='lordwow']Bought some of that Jack Daniels BBQ sauce... god damn is it good.[/quote]

Better than :whistle2:B

?

----------

And that PoP dialog is straight Redenbacher

[quote name='zewone']You know you can download it right?

It stinks. He looks like such a $$$$$$.

1) Go to Extras.
2) Go to Skins Manager.
3) Press Y.
4) Type 525858542.
5) Press A.

It also unlocks Elika's Farah costume.[/QUOTE]Thanks, I assumed they were smart about it like EA and made them unique.

[quote name='lordwow']What are you high mang? No way.[/QUOTE]

I dunno mayne. For you to say the BBQ sauce is more addicting than meth... you'd have to be high on something... like meth. Or crack-cocaine. Cocaine is a helluva drug. Maybe your Jack Daniels BBQ sauce is spiked with it?!

[quote name='crystalklear64']Stubb's BBQ is expensive but so good.[/quote]

stubbs_the_zombie_in_rebel_.jpg
???

[quote name='Mojimbo']Aren't you in your mid to late 20s, live with your wife's parents and act like a 4 year old?[/quote]

:whistle2:s...When the fuck did I say I was living with my in-laws? We house sit for them when they go on vacations every now and then.

[quote name='munch']Hey LP, would you mind going to a GS near you to see if they have a Six Axis? None of the ones by me do. :cry:[/quote]

Sure thing.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I liked finding the black yoshi and then eating watermelon.

barfwangnz9.gif
[/quote]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']noice! looks like someone's got the herpes.[/quote]
Exactly what I thought when I saw it :lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:whistle2:s...When the fuck did I say I was living with my in-laws? We house sit for them when they go on vacations every know and then.
[/QUOTE]

"Every know and then." -LP

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Can you post any pics? What type of game?[/quote]

I'll see if I can take some quick screen caps of where it currently is. Has no models, so it's just a bunch of boxes and a giant soft body sphere.

It's a 3D space shooter where the player is going to fight hundreds of small enemies and one massive planet sized boss.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I'll see if I can take some quick screen caps of where it currently is. Has no models, so it's just a bunch of boxes and a giant soft body sphere.

It's a 3D space shooter where the player is going to fight hundreds of small enemies and one massive planet sized boss.[/quote]

Cool...what platform?

[quote name='tiredfornow']*cue mojimbo post with a LinkinPrime quote from 1997 stating he lived with his in-laws*[/quote]

:rofl:

You know he'll come back with something.

Come to think about it I think I did mention something about it...we did for a little bit a while back.

Do you need a Paypal account to sell shit Amazon or Half.com ( I know you don't really need paypal for ebay, but almost everyone uses it exclusively.)

[quote name='manthing']Zoo, does PoP have to be on LIVE to get the skins?[/QUOTE]

For the Altair yeah, I'm not sure about the SoT skins.

Linkin, where do you live?

Half.com uses direct deposit and only makes deposits twice a month, you'll need a bank account but not a Paypal, I think.

[quote name='manthing']Zoo:

No Paypal needed for Amazon[/QUOTE]

But, what method do people use? Majority-wise that is.

Half.com using direct deposit is nice, I'll have to check them out.

I should've listed this shit earlier. So far this week I've sold:

Silent Hill 3 - $60
Advance Wars DS - $13
Brain Age - $15
Big Brain Academy - $15
New Super Mario Bros - $27

That almost justifies me putting it on my resume. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']I should've listed this shit earlier. So far this week I've sold:

Silent Hill 3 - $60
Advance Wars DS - $13
Brain Age - $15
Big Brain Academy - $15

That almost justifies me putting it on my resume. :cool:[/QUOTE]

From Half.com??? Brain Age at $15 is incredible! (for you, of course)

[quote name='zewone']But, what method do people use? Majority-wise that is.

Half.com using direct deposit is nice, I'll have to check them out.[/quote]

I dunno.

I just use direct deposit to a checking account.

The first disbursement you have to wait 2-3 weeks(don't remember), after the inital waiting period, whenever you sell something, you can direct deposit to a bank account.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I should've listed this shit earlier. So far this week I've sold:

Silent Hill 3 - $60
Advance Wars DS - $13
Brain Age - $15
Big Brain Academy - $15

That almost justifies me putting it on my resume. :cool:[/quote]

Dang...I thought advanced wars was supposed to be a bit rare. Are the Half.com fee's less then eBay's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back