Yo OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, there was an OTT a few months back where all this $$$$$$ry was being discussed and nobody did anything to stop it. :(

nah...t-shirt and jeans is my typical look.

I have a brother that's possibly gay, who irons all his shit before he wears it, jeans, shorts, t-shirts...anything, even if its not dressy...dude's fucked up in the head.

[quote name='Mojimbo']...

You only came into the OTT to spam it so you could win marten's contest.[/QUOTE]

fuck Marten.

At least DMK admitted that's why he started posting in the OTT again.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']nah...t-shirt and jeans is my typical look.

I have a possibly gay brother who irons all his shit before he wears it, jeans, shorts, t-shirts...anything, even if its not dressy...dude's fucked up in the head.[/QUOTE]

You brother might be gay or fucked up in the head because he doesn't want to wear wrinkly clothes?

Yep.

I'd say he has a problem if he does it every single time he steps out of the house. I'd probably fuck with him on purpose just so he would snap out of it.

Nah, the fucked up in the head thing goes way beyond that. He's in his mid to late 30's....still lives with my parents, acts like a 5 year old.

When he comes home from work, he demands dinner...he yells at my mom if dinner is not ready or if she made something he doesn't like...he bitches her out if she hasnt' cleaned his clothes. Dude's never had a girlfriend...dates a new girl ever year or so but a couple dates and he's done with them. He's all bitter and crazy in the head...I don't talk to him at all, stopped talking to him like 10 years ago.

Once we had a cat who had kittens in the garage where he kept his Acura that he treated like it was a fucking Lamborghini...he had a blanket on top of the car, and it fell, he went to pick it up and put it back on the car...turns out that the kittens had pooped on the blanket, so he got all pissed off, came at me because it was my cat...chewed me out for it...I ignored him. Next thing you know my younger brother comes to my room and says you better go outside and check on your car....I go out and he's going nuts...throwing mayo, eggs, kitty litter all over my car...dude's fucked up in the head I tells ya!

[quote name='Mojimbo']So I stopwatched that new lame PS3 update...

7 minutes and 56 seconds. :|[/QUOTE]It took me 2 minutes to download, 3-4 minutes to install.

What does take the updates longer than other platforms is they are around 130MB or so (360 updates are like 10MB or slightly more I hear) in size (A lot of this has to Sony is NOT a software company and somewhat struggles fitting in several features within the file size).

The other problem is that the PS3 console updates are set on the way game updates use to be. For an online game like MotorStorm and Resistance (and some other older games), there was no possible way to download a small file to patch. It was set to where in order to alter features, you had to re-download the entire online file (located in the game data utility) all over again. Updates to development kits in mid 2007 changed it to where updates on games could be handled where you are instantly prompted to download update (before you play a game), and it would just patch a game with a small file (didn't have to re-download the entire file again). Unfortunately, PS3 firmware itself cannot be altered like the development kit, so even if you are downloading a small security fix update, you must re-download the entire firmware again.

For those who prefer not to wait, I just recommend they download it off their PC (from the official website) onto a USB flash drive or something, then install it to the PS3.

Although part of the reason I experience faster download speeds than most was because I had to do a few router configurations for PSN which helped, and I download with my console wired.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']
-------

Looks like most of the OTTers are slowly merging into the GGT...[/QUOTE]And I'm merging to the OTT. ;) I haven't posted in a GGT for a while.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'd say he has a problem if he does it every single time he steps out of the house. I'd probably fuck with him on purpose just so he would snap out of it.[/quote]

Every single time he steps out.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nah, the fucked up in the head thing goes way beyond that. He's in his mid to late 30's....still lives with my parents, acts like a 5 year old.

When he comes home from work, he demands dinner...he yells at my mom if dinner is not ready or if she made something he doesn't like...he bitches her out if she hasnt' cleaned his clothes. Dude's never had a girlfriend...dates a new girl ever year or so but a couple dates and he's done with them. He's all bitter and crazy in the head...I don't talk to him at all, stopped talking to him like 10 years ago.

Once we had a cat who had kittens in the garage where he kept his Acura that he treated like it was a fucking Lamborghini...he had a blanket on top of the car, and it fell, he went to pick it up and put it back on the car...turns out that the kittens had pooped on the blanket, so he got all pissed off, came at me because it was my cat...chewed me out for it...I ignored him. Next thing you know my younger brother comes to my room and says you better go outside and check on your car....I go out and he's going nuts...throwing mayo, eggs, kitty litter all over my car...dude's fucked up in the head I tells ya![/quote]What. The. fuck. #-o

[quote name='The Mana Knight']And I'm merging to the OTT. ;) I haven't posted in a GGT for a while.[/QUOTE]

Bizzaro world!

Moving stuff to a flashdrive is a pain in the ass because of the required folder directory for a PS3 to recognize it. :\ I know it was weird like that with themes at least.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nah, the fucked up in the head thing goes way beyond that. He's in his mid to late 30's....still lives with my parents, acts like a 5 year old.

Once we had a cat who had kittens in the garage where he kept his Acura that he treated like it was a fucking Lamborghini...he had a blanket on top of the car, and it fell, he went to pick it up and put it back on the car...turns out that the kittens had pooped on the blanket, so he got all pissed off, came at me because it was my cat...chewed me out for it...I ignored him. Next thing you know my younger brother comes to my room and says you better go outside and check on your car....I go out and he's going nuts...throwing mayo, eggs, kitty litter all over my car...dude's fucked up in the head I tells ya![/quote]

Wanna switch?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']It took me 2 minutes to download, 3-4 minutes to install.

What does take the updates longer than other platforms is they are around 130MB or so (360 updates are like 10MB or slightly more I hear) in size (A lot of this has to Sony is NOT a software company and somewhat struggles fitting in several features within the file size).

The other problem is that the PS3 console updates are set on the way game updates use to be. For an online game like MotorStorm and Resistance (and some other older games), there was no possible way to download a small file to patch. It was set to where in order to alter features, you had to re-download the entire online file (located in the game data utility) all over again. Updates to development kits in mid 2007 changed it to where updates on games could be handled where you are instantly prompted to download update (before you play a game), and it would just patch a game with a small file (didn't have to re-download the entire file again). Unfortunately, PS3 firmware itself cannot be altered like the development kit, so even if you are downloading a small security fix update, you must re-download the entire firmware again.

For those who prefer not to wait, I just recommend they download it off their PC (from the official website) onto a USB flash drive or something, then install it to the PS3.

Although part of the reason I experience faster download speeds than most was because I had to do a few router configurations for PSN which helped, and I download with my console wired.
And I'm merging to the OTT. ;) I haven't posted in a GGT for a while.[/QUOTE]
I wish there was sort of auto/bot response anytime someone mentioned how gay garbage the PSN update system is.

It would save you a lot of time in the day to get nothing accomplished.

[quote name='tiredfornow']http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ijs6jDqp3A

This game made me want to kill myself.[/QUOTE]
I liked finding the black yoshi and then eating watermelon.

barfwangnz9.gif

[quote name='tiredfornow']Why do you want a used Six Axis? I know a store near me has a few.[/QUOTE]

The one that came with the PS3 Linking sold to me is broke. It works, but you have to a weird button combination to get it to function right. He said he's buy one from GS, then I'd ship the broken one back so he could return the defective one to GS.

munch should call in to the CAGCast and tell them how he traded in his broken six axis for a new one and then he'll get a $100 Gamestop GC on top of it all.

I wonder if SimonD would still be all over StinkinLinkin's dick if he new he was commiting return fraud at one of CAG's sponsors.

Ease up off of Linkin, mangs! Its not like you've never ripped off Gamestop before. Several banned consoles come to mind? ;)

[quote name='tiredfornow']Ripping off the house that Shrike built is pretty bad ass. Always get free stuff. :0)[/QUOTE]

Gamestop coupon code: SHRIKE4242

But what does it get you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back