Yo soy, KRATOS!!! God of Nerds.

On top of the whole dressing up like a freak thing, its amazing that he actually bought and hosted yosoykratos.com. Normally disturbed individuals host with geocities or something, but this dude pulled out all of the stops.

[quote name='Kayden']Can get get someone that speaks spanish to translate it?[/QUOTE]

YO SOY KRATOS
Translation: I AM KRATOS

spanishdude.bmp

fucking hilarious.

I could translate most of this, but that would bea huge waste of time for me when babelfish.com could do a comparable job. :p

But it says stuff like "I AM KRATOS!" and "Click here if you want to see this video" and such.

Hello, I do not like to appear in (means?), I do not enjoy publicity, but I had seen an obligation to create this webpage , with the help of a colaborator, because had denounced that of usurping a personality.

That's the gist of the opening paragraph...

For me, his steak knife/blades of chaos really take the cake. I wonder if he walks around stomping on vases and crates looking for glowing red balls.

Nevermind, I would rather not picture him hunting for glowing red balls...

FYI, don't watch the videos if you ever plan on playing/beating GoW. They are just wmv rips and show just about the best parts of the game, including the boss fight ending.

My translator needs to wake the hell up. This is confusing the hell out of me. Kratos is slightly less awesome now. THANKS A LOT GUY. :(

Concretamente, PlayStation ha creado un videojuego basado en mi vida. Un pasado que deseaba olvidar, por que era muy doloroso.

translation: Playstation has created a game based on my life. A past I have wished to forget because it was painful.

It seems he was dropped when he was a baby.

bread's done
Back