You are likely to get OTTen by a grue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbinoNinja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
> what is a grue?

The grue is a sinister, lurking presence in the dark places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the-

Grue_zork.gif

OH SHIIIIII!!!!1one!!!! he's here!!!
HIDE THE fuckING KITTIES

domo1.jpg_thumb.jpg

HHHUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Wade is kicking ass in the Heat/Mavs game.[/quote]

Isn't basketball fucking over yet?

God this takes longer than the world series.:bomb:

:rofl:

It took me a second to get the point of your new sig. :lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Wade is kicking ass in the Heat/Mavs game.[/quote]

[quote name='crazytalkx']Why does Tom Goes to the Mayor still exist?[/quote]

Because people watch it?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I dunno but I guess ATHF is cancelled.[/QUOTE]

I hope not, although I'm guessing the movie production is interfering with the show?

Zork OTT!

[quote name='crazytalkx']Why does Tom Goes to the Mayor still exist?[/QUOTE]
Because it's incredibly cheap to make?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I dunno but I guess ATHF is cancelled.[/QUOTE]
If ATHF gets cancelled, it'd be small consolation for the fact that Space Ghost, Brak, and Zorak seem to be permanently gone from the [adult swim] schedule. :cry:

[quote name='crazytalkx']I hope not, although I'm guessing the movie production is interfering with the show?[/QUOTE]

Well, it's been two years since a new episode, right?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Well, it's been two years since a new episode, right?[/QUOTE]

Last "new" episodes were shown in December 05, not two years but still a good while.

fucking Mavericks!!!! and fucking Josh Howrd for fucking calling a fucking timeout during the fucking free throw when they only fucking had one fucking time out left!!!! That may of fucking well cost them the whole fucking game!!!!!

I think I may have to bitch out Alltel tomorrow over my fucking internet always being hit or miss lately.

Not a bad day in sports agian today.

I think my summer class starts wednesday or thursday...it better be as easy as last year.

Several things to clear up:

1. fuck yes on the Zork reference.

2. !!M = messaging service I'll bet.

3. An upside down Wii involves your mom.

d. Z1, I admit your canvases are nice, 'specially that first one.

e. seanr, did you see your pic?

f. I plan to photoshop the graduation pic and Sneaky's pic from last OTT.

7. Driving ranges are much more fun than I remember them. And for whatever reason, I'm better at golf now than I ever was when I tried to play it some 10 years ago. I have no idea how that works.

[quote name='Strell']
e. seanr, did you see your pic?[/QUOTE]

Oh no I missed it! Can you repost it? I pretty much spent the day with my dad and havn't been here much.

[quote name='flowery']Not a bad day in sports agian today.

I think my summer class starts wednesday or thursday...it better be as easy as last year.[/QUOTE]
Korea-France was definitely a good game. Everything else was meh (although I don't really care about basketball).

My summer class better be as easy as my differential equations class was last summer because this summer it's introduction to archaeology. How hard could it possibly be?

[quote name='Strell']

[/QUOTE]

I'm looking forward to this

[quote name='seanr1221']Oh no I missed it! Can you repost it? I pretty much spent the day with my dad and havn't been here much.[/QUOTE]

seanHURR.jpg

[quote name='Strell']HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR!!!

DOUBLEPLUS MASSIVE DAMAGE!

Which is how it always should be.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAH:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and you have my permission to PS the pic of my g/f w/ the Lite from the last OTT

p.s....that's not my TV, it's my brothers ;) He was storing it at our house until he moved into his new apartment.

[quote name='Strell']Several things to clear up:

1. fuck yes on the Zork reference.

2. !!M = messaging service I'll bet.

3. An upside down Wii involves your mom.

d. Z1, I admit your canvases are nice, 'specially that first one.

e. seanr, did you see your pic?

7. Driving ranges are much more fun than I remember them. And for whatever reason, I'm better at golf now than I ever was when I tried to play it some 10 years ago. I have no idea how that works.[/quote]
Word up.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_7Kp_TapA4[/media]

[quote name='beerguy961']Korea-France was definitely a good game. Everything else was meh (although I don't really care about basketball).

My summer class better be as easy as my differential equations class was last summer because this summer it's introduction to archaeology. How hard could it possibly be?[/QUOTE]

What about the final round of the US Open as well. Champ Car race was good also. NASCAR race at michigan was alright to bad for the rain.

I always wondered about intro to archaeology; I guess you just go and dig shit up and watch some Indiana Jones. I got ENG 102 so not really worried. I don't have to take DE till spring and that is my last offical math class.

[quote name='Strell']My bad, it was seanr's.[/QUOTE]

Well there is only two places I can think of where you'd have the crab pop out of....:lol:

seanr you're just asking to give your girlfriend crabs in her vagina. That is what will happen if you let strell near her.

[quote name='mr ryles']seanr you're just asking to give your girlfriend crabs in her vagina. That is what will happen if you let strell near her.[/QUOTE]

Is it bad if I'd still fuck her....giant enemy crabs and all? Unless one chomps down on my penis while yelling, "HUUUUURRRRRRRRRR." I should be fine :bouncy:

[quote name='seanr1221']Is it bad if I'd still fuck her....giant enemy crabs and all? Unless one chomps down on my penis while yelling, "HUUUUURRRRRRRRRR." I should be fine :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Talk about your massive damage.

You know, you could always pull a RIIIIIIIIIDGE RAAAAAAACER and get in and out of there quickly to prevent that kind of thing from happening.

It's going to be months before this meme goes away, isn't it? ;)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Talk about your massive damage.

You know, you could always pull a RIIIIIIIIIDGE RAAAAAAACER and get in and out of there quickly to prevent that kind of thing from happening.

It's going to be months before this meme goes away, isn't it? ;)[/QUOTE]

:applause: :rofl:

Ohh man, it's too late...I must be heading to bed now. I just wish I had a plush crab to snuggle up with :(

Sadly yes. The HHUUUUURRRRRR's and giant enemy crabs, and massive damage, and RRIIIIIIIIIDGE RAAAAAAAACCCER!!!!! will last for awhile.

Real-time-weapon-change is dying out though.

[quote name='flowery']What about the final round of the US Open as well. Champ Car race was good also. NASCAR race at michigan was alright to bad for the rain.

I always wondered about intro to archaeology; I guess you just go and dig shit up and watch some Indiana Jones. I got ENG 102 so not really worried. I don't have to take DE till spring and that is my last offical math class.[/quote]
those aren't sports.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I'm back.

I hate jetlag.

And whatnot.[/quote]

Nobody knew you were gone. Don't mention it again unless you wanna look starved for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back