You are likely to get OTTen by a grue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am not sure if it was a movie or a series. From what I remember the town or country or whole planet was in trouble or something (I am fuzzy bad on this) this dude (I think it was a dude) who was kind of an outcast from maybe the military finds this old ass mech/fighter spaceship gundam deal and he brings it back to life and fights this other people maybe.

I am not sure that is a very good description. I am kind of vague to most of the details since it has been a little while. It was the older style anime I believe. I thought about getting Ghost in the Shell and Robotech Macross since those are the the ones that kind of remind me of it but I didn't want to invest if those are lame. Like I said I haven't ever really been into anime. Sorry for this rambling.

:whistle2:s
zone_of_enders_front.jpg

[quote name='flowery']Well I am not sure if it was a movie or a series. From what I remember the town or country or whole planet was in trouble or something (I am fuzzy bad on this) this dude (I think it was a dude) who was kind of an outcast from maybe the military finds this old ass mech/fighter spaceship gundam deal and he brings it back to life and fights this other people maybe.

I am not sure that is a very good description. I am kind of vague to most of the details since it has been a little while. It was the older style anime I believe. I thought about getting Ghost in the Shell and Robotech Macross since those are the the ones that kind of remind me of it but I didn't want to invest if those are lame. Like I said I haven't ever really been into anime. Sorry for this rambling.[/quote]

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']2.60?! That's IT? I was fucking estatic when gas dropped under $3.00 for the first time in weeks. It's still 2.99.[/QUOTE]
Gas is getting under 2.90 here, though the station near me is at $2.86 while there are people just down the street at a station charging $2.98. They're always at least 10 cents more than anyone else near them, but people still go there.

hmmm there may be a possiblity that it was zone of enders. I never thought that may have been it since I never bothered picking up the games even though I am a big MGS fan.

The main part I remember was finding the old thing that was overgrown and hidden kind of. I am watching a clip to see if it could be it.

[quote name='flowery']hmmm there may be a possiblity that it was zone of enders. I never thought that may have been it since I never bothered picking up the games even though I am a big MGS fan.

The main part I remember was finding the old thing that was overgrown and hidden kind of. I am watching a clip to see if it could be it.[/QUOTE]

Maybe, MAYBE Escaflowne? Aka, Vision of Escaflowne.

It was both a series and a movie. I've only seen the movie, but it was fun.

http://escaflowne.anime.net//

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Gas is getting under 2.90 here, though the station near me is at $2.86 while there are people just down the street at a station charging $2.98. They're always at least 10 cents more than anyone else near them, but people still go there.[/QUOTE]
I'd kill for gas that cheap. I'm taking a long drive from Vancouver to California, 16 hours. Gas is gonna suck.

Second interview went well. Very well, I think.

He seemed to hint that he needs someone very mechanically inclined.

Part of me want to jump up on the desk and go "Motherfucker! Do you KNOW what these hands have done? DO YOU?"

But I didn't.

Which is a real shame. The look on his face would have been priceless.

Found a copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the Xbox. Used, but in near-mint condition. $25.

I wonder how I should pawn it off.

[quote name='Brak']Found a copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the Xbox. Used, but in near-mint condition. $25.

I wonder how I should pawn it off.[/quote]
Why pawn it off? I'm sure the feeling you get from giving it away to someone needy would be more rewarding than any amount of money.

[quote name='dcfox']Why pawn it off? I'm sure the feeling you get from giving it away to someone needy would be more rewarding than any amount of money.[/QUOTE]
Nah. :O

damn, i make a good OTT...

too bad I went to sleep early and missed all the good talk, only to find people discussing gas prices... and anime

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']damn, i make a good OTT...

too bad I went to sleep early and missed all the good talk, only to find people discussing gas prices... and anime[/QUOTE]

sorry for the anime talk...it was bugging the shit out of me.

I am getting ready to grill a ribeye steak up though.

I can't believe you didn't.

[quote name='Strell']Second interview went well. Very well, I think.

He seemed to hint that he needs someone very mechanically inclined.

Part of me want to jump up on the desk and go "Motherfucker! Do you KNOW what these hands have done? DO YOU?"

But I didn't.

Which is a real shame. The look on his face would have been priceless.[/quote]

I think my work is taking advatage of me. They asked me to setup the brand-new computers in the classroom. I probably saved them 25 bucks an hour for paying a tech person... and I get 7.50 an hour. Oh well I didn't have to deal with the bratty kids for a little while. Now I'm Miss Tech Consultant -.-
Note to self: never mention that you know computers to your boss.

On a side note, I passed my subject area exam for my teaching certification so I should be ready to teach... now to find a job -.-

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Note to self: never mention that you know computers to your boss. [/quote]

I did that once. Now I make a pretty descent living just knowing about stuff. :D

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I did that once. Now I make a pretty descent living just knowing about stuff. :D[/quote]
Maybe if I actually get a raise it will be worth it. Instead I'm just doing a whole bunch more work for the same pay. :cry:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Maybe if I actually get a raise it will be worth it. Instead I'm just doing a whole bunch more work for the same pay. :cry:[/quote]

Don't ever become salaried then. :whistle2:#

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Maybe if I actually get a raise it will be worth it. Instead I'm just doing a whole bunch more work for the same pay. :cry:[/quote]

Maybe you're just getting paid what you're worth? :hot:

To whoever used my Threadless link, please give me a time and location for the oral sex of your choosing - giving/receiving, male/female.

And Kayden, I know you were lying last time, so don't think I'll fall for that again. Bitch.

[quote name='Kayden']Maybe you're just getting paid what you're worth? :hot:[/quote]
perhaps so. But hopefully only a little while longer... than I'll get paid less than I'm worth by being a teacher :lol:

[quote name='Strell']To whoever used my Threadless link, please give me a time and location for the oral sex of your choosing - giving/receiving, male/female.

And Kayden, I know you were lying last time, so don't think I'll fall for that again. Bitch.[/quote]

:lol: How did I get dragged into your sadomaschist tendencies?

... ...oh yea... God damn Rohypnol

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Maybe if I actually get a raise it will be worth it. Instead I'm just doing a whole bunch more work for the same pay. :cry:[/quote] That's when you start sabotaging the whole thing. One day have something go wrong with the computers. The next day something else. Then before you know it they'll become so dependent on you you can ask for however much you want and they'll be unable to resist your demands.

And congrats on getting certified.

[quote name='dcfox']That's when you start sabotaging the whole thing. One day have something go wrong with the computers. The next day something else. Then before you know it they'll become so dependent on you you can ask for however much you want and they'll be unable to resist your demands.

And congrats on getting certified.[/quote]
who needs sabotage when you got a bunch of tech-handicapped using the computers? :lol:
Today I fixed a computer (ie, pressed connect on the wireless network), and then not ten steps out the door, the teacher got a blue screen of death... wow I reset it and it was fine.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']who needs sabotage when you got a bunch of tech-handicapped using the computers? :lol:
Today I fixed a computer (ie, pressed connect on the wireless network), and then not ten steps out the door, the teacher got a blue screen of death... wow I reset it and it was fine.[/quote]
Well to be fair, you don't have to be tech handicapped to get the blue screen of death. It happens to the best of us.

If Strell doesn't get the job, I'll gladly step aside and gesture my hand towards... whatever chair I'm sitting in, at my job.

Once he takes my job, I'll walk out of the building and wander off into the swamp nearby -- never to return.

Grundy,%20Solomon.jpg

I may return as Solomon Grundy, however.

Suggestion to Lulu:

revenge1.jpg

Last half of day = some new shirts, some games from Circuit City (I broke down), and good Chinese food. Shing.

Did you guys know that a kangaroo poutch that they carry there babies in is about the same size and feel as Pam Anderson's vagina?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']perhaps so. But hopefully only a little while longer... than I'll get paid less than I'm worth by being a teacher :lol:[/quote]
teachers around here make a killing. and with the union guaranteed raises of 5% per year over 5 years, they end up making more than a software engineer in my firm at the end of that span.

Edit: In fact, I told a co-worker who is on the board of education for one of the local school districts, that if a position for math/science opened up where I could get my certification in a given subject and quit my job to teach, I'd be all over it.:whistle2:#

[quote name='karsh']YEAH!!!

Go Hurricanes! You may not be the Flyers, but you got enough ex-Flyers on your team for me to like![/quote]

I went to college with Eric Cole... so I guess I'd cheer for the Hurricanes too. Especially since they aren't Canadian. :D

[quote name='mr ryles']Did you guys know that a kangaroo poutch that they carry there babies in is about the same size and feel as Pam Anderson's vagina?[/quote]

No, but now I can say thats why I was having sex with kangaroos.

I am just glad it is over and I don't have to hear Rock you like a Hurricane again for a long time.

I am happy they won though. Hopefully they keep winning and we can get a new stadium faster (the RBC center is the worst arena I have ever been to in my life, complete and utter garbage). I am still more of a Stars fan though.

[quote name='karsh']That's a little BS that they cut the airing before they could show Cole getting the Cup. Total bullshit.[/QUOTE]It's not their fault that hockey is ratings poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back