You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you keep stealing all the white women anyway? You know they belong to manthing.

Hey manthing, remember when we used to fight all the time? Man, what happened to us?

You guys sound like a bunch of faeggots.

I'm really considering getting a MacBook Pro if these douchey microcenter employees won't give me an ETA on when they'll be restocking the SB i7s. I might wait till they announce the iPad2 and weigh out my options.

[quote name='munch']Does anyone know if any of the items in the fable 3 collectors edition are worth anything?[/QUOTE]

Just the downloadable codes for the weapons...even then, it's probably not that much.

[quote name='DT778']Star Wars the force unleashed II should have just been DLC. Shit was like 2-3 hours long.[/QUOTE]

No kidding! Talk about disappointing. And don't get me started on all of the loopholes in the canon.

:lol:

ZZ3C329FE5-550x553.jpg

-----------------------

Going to Conan next Monday...scheduled guests are: Cameron Diaz, Dax Shepard, & My Chemical Romance.

Free concert :whee:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Just as I started thinking that Lebron was an okay guy, he turns back into a giant douchebag.[/QUOTE]

He is the ultimate front runner. When he doesn't make it past the second round this year it is going to be hilarious.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
Going to Conan next Monday...scheduled guests are: Cameron Diaz, Dax Shepard, & My Chemical Romance.

Free concert :whee:[/QUOTE]

Noice. I saw a taping of Letterman and a taping of Conan way back in the day. I don't remember any of the other guests but on Letterman it was Katie Homes and on Conan it was Paul Reubens aka Pee Wee. The Letterman taping was interesting but clinical but the Conan one was a blast. Before the show Conan came up into the audience and was messing with people and telling jokes and stuff. Good times. Oh and you'll be amazed at how small the set probably is. It always looks 10x bigger on camera for some reason.

BTW - saw last weeks Southland and it was great. That show is just so underrated. Its no Wire but its definitely a fantastic show. The best non-HBO drama out there imo. Also, I love seeing the scenery of L.A area. Do you ever see places you recognize?

[quote name='Maklershed']Noice. I saw a taping of Letterman and a taping of Conan way back in the day. I don't remember any of the other guests but on Letterman it was Katie Homes and on Conan it was Paul Reubens aka Pee Wee. The Letterman taping was interesting but clinical but the Conan one was a blast. Before the show Conan came up into the audience and was messing with people and telling jokes and stuff. Good times. Oh and you'll be amazed at how small the set probably is. It always looks 10x bigger on camera for some reason.

BTW - saw last weeks Southland and it was great. That show is just so underrated. Its no Wire but its definitely a fantastic show. The best non-HBO drama out there imo. Also, I love seeing the scenery of L.A area. Do you ever see places you recognize?[/QUOTE]

I've been to Kimmel 2x's already so it'll be interesting to see what's similar and different. They don't allow cell phones into the set at all which sucks but Its only a couple hours or so...guess its cool. Kimmel's show wasn't that great for an audience...it was all business. The way you described the Conan show sounds fun, I hope that hasn't changed from when he was at NBC.

Yeah, love that show, I was so afraid it wasn't going to come back...glad it did. Season started out really good too. As for the scenery...I don't travel to LA much, but I have scene some places in the show that I've driven by before.

[quote name='eldergamer']And a pound of Italian Sausage and a box of Zataran's Jambalya. Voila. The kids have lunch.[/QUOTE]
Cheesy jambalya is better. Though I thought I was the only person who used italian sausage in jambalaya. Smoked sausage is the typical but italian sausage is so much tastier.

[quote name='Number83']No kidding! Talk about disappointing. And don't get me started on all of the loopholes in the canon.[/QUOTE]
I started the fight with Vader and I was like "fuck... already?" Then it comes to the part where he has to do Vader's bidding or his floozy will die and I though there would be more story then boom, its over.
Also the boss fights were terrible. They just gave them a giant health bar but it just took the same one-two step to hit them over and over. I feel bad for anyone who paid more than ten bucks for this.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:lol:
[pic of ninja]
----------------------

Free concert :whee:[/QUOTE]That pic is laughs.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Just as I started thinking that Lebron was an okay guy, he turns back into a giant douchebag.[/QUOTE]He has always been and always will be a punk bitch.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Cheesy jambalya is better. Though I thought I was the only person who used italian sausage in jambalaya. Smoked sausage is the typical but italian sausage is so much tastier.[/QUOTE]

I usually buy the Jambalaya with Cheese box. They were out so this time I just tossed some shredded cheese in. Usually I just ground beef instead of sausage (it's cheaper and it's nice to do something w/ ground beef besides helper)

I only use sausage when it's on sale. :) I am a cheap ass food cooker. (Especially when it comes to making meals the kids will eat)

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm going to attempt to watch Eyes Wide Shut. I remember trying to watch it a few years back and being totally uninterested.[/QUOTE]

Eyes Wide Shut gets an unfair bad rep. It's not Kubrick's best, but it's still a very good film. It is a bit of a slow burn, though.

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm going to attempt to watch Eyes Wide Shut. I remember trying to watch it a few years back and being totally uninterested.[/QUOTE]

It's a very strange movie. Then again, most Kubrick films were.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Eyes Wide Shut gets an unfair bad rep. It's not Kubrick's best, but it's still a very good film. It is a bit of a slow burn, though.[/QUOTE]
I think it suffers from a weak male lead, but otherwise I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back