You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']So he and his offensive line did nothing. And he also didn't sprint 65 yards. And he also didn't throw a grown ass man three yards.

No shit the defense made some misses. But it's still a spectacular run. The very nature of what makes any run spectactular is that the offense makes the defense look like morons.[/QUOTE]It was a great run.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueR1TFFEt3g

IMG_0450.jpg

iPwned.

I dropped my phone on concrete at least five times, carried around all types of shit at work with it in my pocket, and did everything you could think of to break it and I still didn't end up with my phone being that busted (pool eventually claimed it after it stopped working as a phone and only worked as an ipod). Sorry The Notes.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The real question is whether you are so fat that you are bulletproof.[/QUOTE]

I tried to get that fat this past weekend at ye ol' Golden Trough, and it's impossible.

The food is too terrible to stomach eating belt-busting portions.

I just lucked out and got to switch my one lab this year from Friday to Thursday. Once again, no Friday classes. :whee:
----------------------------------
I once saw a homeless man sneak in the out door at a Golden Corral and take a whole tray of food out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no real dog in the fight, but I would feel bad for Panda if he spent all that money and didn't get to see an Oregon win.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Oregon should be banned from BCS bowls until they get some decent uniforms. They manage to create uglier uniforms every year.[/QUOTE]
What do you have against fake carbon fiber helmets, day-glo yellow, block numbers and "tatt" wings on the jersey shoulders? :lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']I think Casey and Trakan removed me from their friends list :([/QUOTE]

I like you, but I absolutely hate your gamertag. I couldn't stand looking at it any longer. The bad spelling was driving me up the wall.

If you feel offended I am sorry, but I figured it would be best to be straight with you.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I like you, but I absolutely hate your gamertag. I couldn't stand looking at it any longer. The bad spelling was driving me up the wall.

If you feel offended I am sorry, but I figured it would be best to be straight with you.[/QUOTE]

Man, that was harsh and hilarious :lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I like you, but I absolutely hate your gamertag. I couldn't stand looking at it any longer. The bad spelling was driving me up the wall.

If you feel offended I am sorry, but I figured it would be best to be straight with you.[/QUOTE]

Ice cold :cry:

I won't lie. I thought about it. I just didn't follow through. Props to you for doing so. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I won't lie. I thought about it. I just didn't follow through. Props to you for doing so. :lol:[/QUOTE]

OCD around here.

I didn't want numbers in my tag, but every radiohead related tag I tried was taken.

It's not supposed to start until sometime between 3-6...you should be OK.

In related news 3 of my co-workers called out already. I think they're over-reacting.

[quote name='Number83']Oh, snap!

I just realized it was 1-11-11 today! What does it mean?!?!?!?[/QUOTE]

Nothing. But wait for 11-11-11.

Snow here!!! Calling for a bit of snow. If we get high end, we will have about 8 inches...that's what she said

Well fuck.

A guy called out of the blue after seeing my resume on CareerBuilder only to have him tell me he can't recommend me after asking for my GPA.

I really hate having to defend myself that way. fuck all these motherfuckers who think just because I graduated with a lower GPA that I am some how inept to do the fucking job.

[quote name='flowery']Well fuck.

A guy called out of the blue after seeing my resume on CareerBuilder only to have him tell me he can't recommend me after asking for my GPA.

I really hate having to defend myself that way. fuck all these motherfuckers who think just because I graduated with a lower GPA that I am some how inept to do the fucking job.[/QUOTE]

It's best to lie about such things...what is the probability that they will actually ask for transcripts?

I remember my first job after graduating, and I lied about my GPA (I told them it was a 3.95 when it was actually a 3.5) and when they asked me for my scripts on the interview, I told them that I gave my last copy to the interview I had right before this one (insinuating that they were very interested and I had an offer incoming). Well they said I could bring them my first day if they offered me the job...which they did. I never did bring them, and they never asked for them after.

[quote name='flowery']Well fuck.

I really hate having to defend myself that way. fuck all these motherfuckers who think just because I graduated with a lower GPA that I am some how inept to do the fucking job.[/QUOTE]

What is your GPA? I imagine that employers are finding ways to cut out people any way they can.

[quote name='munch']What is your GPA? I imagine that employers are finding ways to cut out people any way they can.[/QUOTE]

This is why my company usually tosses resumes with GPA below 3.0.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yeah, I have a 10 am meeting in Philly, maybe I can convince the teacher to Skype :lol:[/QUOTE]

Philly? Get the hell outta my city!

[quote name='ShinSolidus']North Philly. 2 blocks away from Broad Street.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. I grew up in East Oak Lane...right on Broad Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back