You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass Effect 1 = $15.29 and shipped free from Gamestop right now with coupon code REDSQUAD6

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I love how the road crews were mostly well prepared for the snow storm yesterday and almost non-existent tonight during the second wave.[/QUOTE]

Oh sweet. If you got a second wave than my area is probably due for one. How much did you get last night?

imagesqtbnANd9GcSsRn0NK1nCIXRxv9qbW1eQ6nwL7LfJQTP0xR-OWrzJyL1EAspFnw.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Shit. I've shoveled the driveway 6 times in 24 hours. You're telling me more is coming?[/QUOTE]

It builds character.

I'm hooked on this Ax Men show but I'm annoyed by their extremely transparent attempts to create drama and the illusion of danger at times.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']My name's not Calvin, my tiger's not imaginary, and you're not my dad. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hm, just for you, Lady Gaga in a dress made of raw meat.

Lady-GaGa-Meat-Outfit.jpg

my girlfriend's mom spent almost 2 hours last night on facebook getting drunk and talking shit about other people but i was fine with it because i got whiskey out of it and it was pretty funny.

Portland is supposed to get snow (1-2 inches) below 500 feet either over the weekend or in the middle of next week. So, please everyone buy chains for your car or take public transporation! Stock up on food or water!

Man, I still feel shitty. A little better, though. I'd like to get my Wii hooked up today and play some Epic Mickey or Red Steel 2.

The gym beat my ass tonight. I did exactly the same sets with exactly the same weight that I've been doing 2-3x week for the last month and tonight it hurts. A lot.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That was one of the most amazing runs I've seen in an NFL game at the end of the seahawks game. That's some Jim Brown shit there.[/QUOTE]

Don't give credit where credit isn't due.
That run by Lynch was mostly the fault of every defender being too busy sucking a cock to properly tackle. Sure, it was a nice run... but it was the defense's ineptitude that really made it possible and spectacular.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Don't give credit where credit isn't due.
That run by Lynch was mostly the fault of every defender being too busy sucking a cock to properly tackle. Sure, it was a nice run... but it was the defense's ineptitude that really made it possible and spectacular.[/QUOTE]

So he and his offensive line did nothing. And he also didn't sprint 65 yards. And he also didn't throw a grown ass man three yards.

No shit the defense made some misses. But it's still a spectacular run. The very nature of what makes any run spectactular is that the offense makes the defense look like morons.

We were going to hit the local second run theater to see The Social Network, but when we got there, there was a line out the door, it passed the building next to it and snaked around the back as far as the eye could see...the theater only has one screen...

I thought you guys were kidding about the clockwork owl cameo in the CotT redux. The turd currently is on HBO but I can't stop watching it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']CotT was a waste of weed. So boring.[/QUOTE]
When the
Jinn version of Optimus al Prime showed up
I WTF'ed out loud at the TV.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Looks like all the i7 CPU's got snatched up by SD'ers this morning. fuck.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't seem to help that Micro Center doesn't do anything to limit sales numbers of their loss-leaders/door busters in store. When the OEM Xbox 360 wireless controllers were $19 there they let some guy with a shopping cart buy dozens of them despite it being one per customer (or at least it said that online) as were the new i7s. I imagine there are many newly listed 2600ks on eBay this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back