You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what? I didn't see anything on twitter. :(

But then again I'm usually signed off from 9pm until 6pm the next day and by that point I have 200+ new posts to go through so I just glance through real quick.

BTW - did you end up getting Enslaved from that deal then?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm going to leave that comment alone, since I know we disagree. Munch should have grabbed the ME games for $10 each during the Steam sales at the end of the year; I did. :cool:

As for you, since you never responded on Twitter and are never on IM, I gave the Uncharted 3 swag I had for you away. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I want it for the xbox and have a mac.

@mak--I was hiping to get it used for less than $20.

[quote name='munch']I want it for the xbox and have a mac.

@mak--I was hiping to get it used for less than $20.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, that sucks that it's not steamplay. If you have an edge card, base price at GS is $16.99. Hastings has it cheap (12ish) but they're out of stock.

--

@mak learn to check your direct messages, not just your feed/mentions. :lol:

[quote name='munch']I want it for the xbox and have a mac.

@mak--I was hiping to get it used for less than $20.[/QUOTE]

Target had it on Clearance, Munch. I'll check today if they still have any left.

Also, I sent Rock Band out to you yesterday Priority Mail. Maybe, you'll get it tomorrow but more likely Monday. Sorry for the delay.

They had Mass Effect or Mass Effect 2? I have 2. I need 1.

And thanks for sending the game. I look forward to selling it to someone else upon arrival :cool:

Ben Stein is going to give a lecture at my old university. That would have been amazing to go see (especially baked out of my mind).

[quote name='munch']They had Mass Effect or Mass Effect 2? I have 2. I need 1.

And thanks for sending the game. I look forward to selling it to someone else upon arrival :cool:[/QUOTE]

It was the 'Greatest Hits' version of ME, whatever that is called for the 360. I checked and they didnt have any more...maybe someone else has seen it?

No worries...Im sure Number84 probably didn't put the right game in the case the last time he played it anyway and it's probably Lost Planet 2. ;)

[quote name='Number83']It was the 'Greatest Hits' version of ME, whatever that is called for the 360. I checked and they didnt have any more...maybe someone else has seen it?

No worries...Im sure Number84 probably didn't put the right game in the case the last time he played it anyway and it's probably Lost Planet 2. ;)[/QUOTE]

That's actually what happened to me with my copy of Rock Band. I sold a dude Bioshock here on CAG, but Rock Band was actually in the case. Me, being an idiot, sent the guy paypal money to send me back Rock Band AND went ahead and sent Bioshock to him. So, he got Rock Band and Bioshock and a couple of bucks.

500x_dmv_letter_1.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']As for you, since you never responded on Twitter and are never on IM, I gave the Uncharted 3 swag I had for you away. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

What kind of swag was it?

Was tempted to get a Little Cesars $5 Hot and Ready Pizza for lunch. It fed the 4 of us but you can see what corners they have to cut to make a pizza for $5.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Uncharted 3 XMB theme.[/QUOTE]

Is that the same static theme that they give you for registering for updates on their site?

Got 4-5" of snow while I was at work. Is it really that important to get your vision checked that you need to brave snow that's coming down at an inch per hour? I left 3 hours early because it was coming down hard enough that you couldn't see the plaza across the street and it was getting dark.

[quote name='eldergamer']Was tempted to get a Little Cesars $5 Hot and Ready Pizza for lunch. It fed the 4 of us but you can see what corners they have to cut to make a pizza for $5.[/QUOTE]

Those would feed our whole team for weeks, back when I worked in a computer repair shop.

[quote name='flowery']I think I am going to cancel my Netflix so I can have some money to go to Chicago next weekend.[/QUOTE]

What plan are you on and when does the billing cycle turn over?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']The glass screen on my iPhone cracked. If AT&T/apple can't fix this for cheap, I'm dropping them and going to verizon.[/QUOTE]

Biggest mistake I ever made regarding cell phones -- don't you live in CA? How's Sprint in your area?
If I'd bought an iPhone 4 and my glass cracked, I'd just get a $50 3GS or something til my next contract renewal. Shame on me for falling for their shit a second time. :(

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I had Sprint in the past and they suck in coverage and customer service. The only reason why I would want to go back is for the EVO.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know Zew was pretty happy with his EVO -- it's the phone I wanted but didn't want to give Sprint a shot around here, since the coverage was said to be defective at best. Instead I went with VZW, who has some of the worst customer service I've ever dealt with and their phones are mostly second rate -- best thing going is the X and it's a little too large and feels cheap. Not sure what's coming out in the near future, but I'm still looking for the loophole so I can jump out of my contract with VZW and try Sprint. If Sprint is as horrible as people around here say, then I'd probably wait until the next generation of iPhone 4 is released later this year (given Apple's clockwork release schedule).

--

I wonder if Diet Mt. Dew kills sperm count like original Mt. Dew does... :whistle2:k

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What plan are you on and when does the billing cycle turn over?[/QUOTE]

I am only on 1-at-a-time and the next billing starts January 9th. I only have $20 so if I can save the $11 and change it would help.

I don't want to do it but I would rather use it on getting to Chicago than watching movies and tv shows.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

I wonder if Diet Mt. Dew kills sperm count like original Mt. Dew does... :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Is someone hoping for the pitter patter of little frosted feet?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Is someone hoping for the pitter patter of little frosted feet?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'd guess he was hoping it was the same so he doesn't have to worry about throwin the ole hotdog down the ole hallway.

I've never had a problem with Sprint. It might just be where I live, but none of my friends who use Sprint really complain about it.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am about to have a mental breakdown right now. These people at work are just pissing me off.[/QUOTE]

just because your avatar is Rosa, doesn't mean you have to act like her. him. whatever.

Good: Semester started, I will basically be doing a lot of reading, but it should be pretty chill since I have to read for classes on Tuesday and Thursday, and I have no class on Monday and Wednesday.

Bad: I felt crappy all day yesterday, ended up feeling worse at night. Laid down at 10, tossed and turned until 11, woke up at like 7 or 8 AM, showered, went back to sleep, woke up at 12, still felt like shit, decided to skip class, laid back back, woke up at 8PM.

fuck.

[quote name='Chika']Have any of you seen this guy? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Blue

OMG he's on Comedy Central right now and he's awesome. If you're not watching something, you should definitely put it on. Immediately.[/QUOTE]

Yeah he is very funny, first saw him on Last Comic Standing in 2006.

[quote name='Chika']Actually, I'd guess he was hoping it was the same so he doesn't have to worry about throwin the ole hotdog down the ole hallway.[/QUOTE]

"And on that bombshell it's time to say, goodnight" - Jeremy Clarkson

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I wonder if Diet Mt. Dew kills sperm count like original Mt. Dew does... :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Don't know about it killing sperm , but I heard excessive consumption can cause you to start pissing blood.

[quote name='flowery']I am only on 1-at-a-time and the next billing starts January 9th. I only have $20 so if I can save the $11 and change it would help.

I don't want to do it but I would rather use it on getting to Chicago than watching movies and tv shows.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if it is what you were thinking about doing already , but I think you can put an account on hold for periods of time. So you could put the account on hold for a few months to free up that extra money , then just re-activate the account later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back