You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, OTT.

Looks like another day at the office.

Oh well...maybe this will cheer me up:

underboob.jpg

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

underboob.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That always cheers me up! :whee:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I love them, but once I put the album on iTunes, it just sits on a shelf. I started buying vinyl instead.[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way. When I import a CD to my computer it collects duts.

I wish I had CDs worth a shit. I listened to some really crappy music in high school. I just hate throwing stuff away.

OF COURSE WE MISSED YOU JFD!!!!

[quote name='munch']I'm the same way. When I import a CD to my computer it collects duts.

I wish I had CDs worth a shit. I listened to some really crappy music in high school. I just hate throwing stuff away.[/QUOTE]

I went to all digital files for my music back in the early 2000's, and I still only got a 1-2 bucks per CD when I sold them to a used CD shop.

[quote name='manthing']OF COURSE WE MISSED YOU JFD!!!!

I went to all digital files for my music back in the early 2000's, and I still only got a 1-2 bucks per CD when I sold them to a used CD shop.[/QUOTE]
That seems to be about the going rate.

Years ago there was a small outfit in Atlanta that would give you $1-2 per disc towards the new iPod of your choice and then ripped your CD collection directly to it . . . at the time I thought they we're nuts- now, not so much.

I still buy the physical disc if I am buying a whole album, but they mostly sit in a trunk unless I open it and listen to it on the way home and then it lives in my car for a few weeks.

Edit: Speaking of physical discs- I bought that Crown Jewels set Amazon had mis-priced for

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']those girls are disgusting dude

hey OTT, how are you?

do u guys miss me~~~~~[/QUOTE]

You're mad beacuse your hands are too small for all of them.

How was the trip?

I'm still here dudes.
I'll be here until the 17th. I'm having a really great time.

Anyway, Munch, I wanted to make one with my gf but that's cheesy and i don't have zany things to add, so i'll make one when i get back. Also, me and Brak have something we're going to make in the near future (i think).

So, what's the best place to buy a iPod Touch charging cable and a wall adapter for it? I was going to just buy cheap ones on Amazon but I'm not sure if there's better places to go.

I also want to pick up a dual USB car charger. Does anyone have experience with those? Some reviews on Amazon say they cant charge 2 high powered devices at once sometimes (like one guy tried two Palm Pres or a Pre and an iTouch) so I'm wondering if it can do my iTouch and LG Optimus T simultaneously.

Frosty got a hand-me-down BT headset from me, the Motorola H375(i think).

I was almost completely happy with the official PS3 BT set, except with it's size.

Go with comfort and size above all in a BT headset. You shouldn't run into pairing problems with the PS3.

What do you suggest mangthang?

I'm using a Logitech headset right now and I hate it. It has no volume control, no mute, and it squeezes my head like a walnut in a vice grip.

[quote name='Rocko']So, what's the best place to buy a iPod Touch charging cable and a wall adapter for it? I was going to just buy cheap ones on Amazon but I'm not sure if there's better places to go.

I also want to pick up a dual USB car charger. Does anyone have experience with those? Some reviews on Amazon say they cant charge 2 high powered devices at once sometimes (like one guy tried two Palm Pres or a Pre and an iTouch) so I'm wondering if it can do my iTouch and LG Optimus T simultaneously.[/QUOTE]

FWIW Rocko:
I've bought a ton of the dual USB car chargers (expensive: scosche, belkin & griffin and cheap: non-name chinese) and most only last me 9-12 months before they crap out. So get a couple of real cheap ones from meritline / focal price or if you buy a more expensive one look for the replaceable mini-fuse (blade style, not tube fuses) on the side as those have lasted me the longest.

iPhone and iPod chargers have not lasted me long in the car as the wide design snags on stuff and gets pulled loose. Also, I'm partial to the black cables for the car (I think the white cables scream steal my iPod/iPhone when used in a car). Again, I buy those cheap and in multiples from meritline and focal price and none have harmed either my iPhone or wife's iPod and iPad thus far.

We've charged iPhones, iPads, iPods, and blackberry(ies) simultaneously. I've even used one of those multi-device USB chargers to add a DS into the mix- so yea they work.

[quote name='manthing']Frosty got a hand-me-down BT headset from me, the Motorola H375(i think).

I was almost completely happy with the official PS3 BT set, except with it's size.

Go with comfort and size above all in a BT headset. You shouldn't run into pairing problems with the PS3.[/QUOTE]

Whatever you sent me worked pretty good when we played through Spec Ops. :)

Manthing is 100% right though -- since it's bluetooth, in theory, any headset that you want to buy should work both with your PS3 as well as your cell phone. Get something you're going to be happy using all around.
Strangely enough, the reason I got that H375 as a handmedown was because the stupid pair of H500 headsets I had refused to pair with my PS3. I haven't tried since upgrading to the slim though.

I know I"m late to this but man, the latest Robot Chicken Star Wars special (III?) is freaking hilarous, I still need to see the second half of the episode, but the first half had me rolling for 90% of the skits.

---------------

Mak, what did you think of Southland last night? Also, wasn't that an adult actress on the Porsche?

[quote name='Maklershed']What do you suggest mangthang?

I'm using a Logitech headset right now and I hate it. It has no volume control, no mute, and it squeezes my head like a walnut in a vice grip.[/QUOTE]

www.woot.com

Free after rebate, it looks like. Dont know anything about it though.

So last night on the news they had to warn us that it was going to rain on the morning commute and there's a chance the temperatures might get to 32. (Even though it's supposed to warm up to 44 by mid-day)

So, the advice: Stay home! Take public transporation if necessary. Use chains! (Because everyone who lives in Alaska/MN/MT uses chains to drive) No one could
possibly surrive driving with a chance of freezing rain! :rolls eyes:

The general cowardice and fear the Portland Metro area has about weather really gets on my nerves. Still.

Also re-listening to a disc by Turing Machine from 2003. Really Good but upon hearing it I remember all the riffs and it doesnt sound fresh.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']robot chicken is so dumb man[/QUOTE]

Man, you're just a total buzzkill.

And weren't you supposed to MOVE to New York, not visit New Hampshire?

[quote name='Number83']www.woot.com

Free after rebate, it looks like. Dont know anything about it though.[/QUOTE]

I might bite on that when I get home. Then I'll have one specifically for the triple so I won't have to sync it everytime.

Edit: Prepaid card is the rebate ? To buy.com? I dunno...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mak, what did you think of Southland last night? Also, wasn't that an adult actress on the Porsche?[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen it yet. Gonna try to get to it tonight if I'm not too wrapped up in Need For Speed.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

underboob.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Apparently if you played Hurley's numbers from LOST, it would've hit 4/6 for $150.

So I just set up my first school science fair. Tomorrow is the judging. I just hope everything goes smoothly. No bitching about winners and the like.

Can anyone who has Photoshop skills help me with something?

I need a picture of Cam Newton wearing an old soviet hat.

2ZKW3.jpg

8J9dV.jpg

LrBa1.jpg

EDIT: If anyone actually does this for me, I'll be sticking it onto a sign-sized poster so a bigger image would be awesome.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I'm making a sign for the game.[/QUOTE]

But what's the reasoning behind a sign with him in a commie hat? I'm missing the connection.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Ah, it all makes sense now. Carry on.[/QUOTE]
You give the guy/gal the 3rd degree and then you don't even help him/her? That's cold, man. Cold.

[quote name='eldergamer']So last night on the news they had to warn us that it was going to rain on the morning commute and there's a chance the temperatures might get to 32. (Even though it's supposed to warm up to 44 by mid-day)

So, the advice: Stay home! Take public transporation if necessary. Use chains! (Because everyone who lives in Alaska/MN/MT uses chains to drive) No one could
possibly surrive driving with a chance of freezing rain! :rolls eyes:

The general cowardice and fear the Portland Metro area has about weather really gets on my nerves. Still.

Also re-listening to a disc by Turing Machine from 2003. Really Good but upon hearing it I remember all the riffs and it doesnt sound fresh.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LoveLost']Participating in the OTT scares me.[/QUOTE]

HAHA, after reading those two posts in order, I thought it said "precipitating in the OTT scares me"

I'm really going to miss playing games until 3am when I have to go back to school. I guess it gives me a reason to wake up before noon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back