You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheRock88']Panda, I made it using different pics cause yours are too small (using yours, it would probably be around a 2x2 sign). With mine, it could fit up to 11x9. Hope you dont mind.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/417/newton.jpg[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rock. I actually called up a friend and had him help out. Here's the result:

http://i.imgur.com/9w469.jpg

But yeah, I hope blowing it up to like a 6x6 won't be too bad since the font on the poster is gonna take up 75% of the space.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Thanks Rock. I actually called up a friend and had him help out. Here's the result:

http://i.imgur.com/9w469.jpg

But yeah, I hope blowing it up to like a 6x6 won't be too bad since the font on the poster is gonna take up 75% of the space.[/QUOTE]

I'd be going to kinkos with that one. Make them do all the work and then if it looks like shit you can refuse to pay for it.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='2DMention']Day 3 in a row where I took a prime time nap after work, and I can't sleep now. At least I don't have to work tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Here's a hint...Stop taking the prime time nap. Force yorself to stay up by either going to the gym or staying busy. I recommend World of Warcraft, after the gym.

I dont get it, why does George A. Romero suck so much dick at making zombie movies? He is like the Brett Farve of Zombie film making, used to be legendary but now is just embarrassing himself.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sean, what the hell is the "XBOX at E3" tile on your gamercard for?[/QUOTE]

Its one of the Kinect titles...for some reason they still haven't updated them on that style of gamercard.

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm really going to miss playing games until 3am when I have to go back to school. I guess it gives me a reason to wake up before noon though.[/QUOTE]

How well are you doing in school?

A real life "Kick-Ass" team :shock:

http://www.slashfilm.com/reallife-superhero-stops-car-robbery-kickass-real-life/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+slashfilm+%28%2FFilm%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

EDIT: Here's more:
article-0-0CA56BE8000005DC-166_468x286.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ases-car-thief-Seattle.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Going to spend the next two days doing Hematology/Microbiology Ugh. I think they're giving me just enough rope to hang myself.

Although I'll probably spend 2/3rd of my time helping the 66 year old in specimen processing try to keep up.

Fedor is fighting Bigfoot Silva in New Jersey next month. I gots to go see that. :boxing:

Also, BB King is playing 30 minutes from my house on Saturday. I should probably go check it out just to say I saw a legend.

[quote name='Maklershed']Frosty, ManaKnight, Frisky, et al - What's a good PS3 blutooth or headset to get from Amazon?[/QUOTE]

Why not just go with the new, slimmer Official Sony Blutooth headset?

[quote name='seanr1221']2DMention thinks going to the gym is pointless unless you are a football player.

I'm not exaggerating.[/QUOTE]

The thing with exercising is, people aren't casual about it. My friend has super high cholestrol, got a trainer, and he makes him take protein, work out every day, and eat 6 meals a day. That's going overboard. You don't need to waste $$ going to the gym, just take a mile and a half walk 4 days a week, and eat sensibly.

[quote name='Maklershed']I recommend World of Warcraft at the gym. It will let the big guys know who to throw the dodgeballs at.[/QUOTE]

This is the smartest thing I have ever read on the internets.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I dont get it, why does George A. Romero suck so much dick at making zombie movies? He is like the Brett Farve of Zombie film making, used to be legendary but now is just embarrassing himself.[/QUOTE]

That's a terrible analogy. Brett Favre had one of the best years of his career last year.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sean, what the hell is the "XBOX at E3" tile on your gamercard for?[/QUOTE]

I have it too...I think it's Kinect Adventures.

[quote name='Number83']I have it too...I think it's Kinect Adventures.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. And thanks again for contributing to the destruction of gaming. :bouncy:

Thanks very much politicians for fucking the Pentagon and Defense Budget in the fucking ass.

I guess I am going to get serious about taking the GRE and applying to grad school now.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I bought 8gb ddr3 ram the other day. Now I need a deal on an i7/mobo.[/QUOTE]

Get a sandybridge i7 and the new intel mobo. That new sandy overclocks like crazy, is better than any other i7 released and is reasonably priced.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Get a sandybridge i7 and the new intel mobo. That new sandy overclocks like crazy, is better than any other i7 released and is reasonably priced.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to check it out this Sunday at Microcenter. Thanks.

[quote name='2DMention']The thing with exercising is, people aren't casual about it. My friend has super high cholestrol, got a trainer, and he makes him take protein, work out every day, and eat 6 meals a day. That's going overboard. You don't need to waste $$ going to the gym, just take a mile and a half walk 4 days a week, and eat sensibly.[/QUOTE]

If his cholesterol was WAY high, he might have needed to take drastic measures to get stuff under control then can scale back once he developed good habits. It's easier to relax than it is to get more and more intense if the "mile and a half walk and eating sensibly" isn't enough to return the body to a normal state (as opposed to maintaining the bad state he developed without continuing to make it worse). Also, 6 small meals a day is the way to go if you see any medical nutritionist.

I go to the gym 4-5 days a week in the winter, have a personal training session once a week (who only suggested I cut back on adding additional salt to prepared foods and reduce consumption of processed meat) and play 3-4 hours of ice hockey at least once per week. I'm on the high end of the acceptable body weight/BMI for my height/age/etc and I'm barely "physically fit" even following a medical nutritionist's personalized diet and busting my butt at the gym every day after work. Not everyone can be blessed with a monster metabolism and good DNA.

[quote name='tiredfornow']This OTT sucks. I am not pleased.[/QUOTE]

that's what she said. yes, I went there. don't make me bring out a "your mom". no one wants that.

[quote name='Eviltude']I'd like to meet your mom. I hear she's a dick.[/QUOTE]

I tell everyone that story, and about your response to it. No joke.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Dick was definitely involved.[/QUOTE]

Zing!:applause:

Morning, OTT.

Yay snow...and driving into a ditch. Who's bright idea was it to move to the top of the mountain?

But it's Friday so :whee:

___

Manthing,

I just gave KA a cursory play through to see if Kinect works...it does! I did not play said copter game.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Yay snow...and driving into a ditch. Who's bright idea was it to move to the top of the mountain?

But it's Friday so :whee:
[/QUOTE]

Wheeeee! We got about 3 inches here. Just enough to make everything look like a winter wonderland.

I would but I gave it to a friend at work who just got an Xbox two months ago. The last I asked how far he was, he hadn't even left the Citadel. So I'm thinking I won't get it back any time soon.

EDIT: It's 19.99 at Amazon. That's not too bad. Especially considering you can get a good 60 hours out of it.

[quote name='Maklershed']^ Such a great game. And it doesn't even hold a candle to ME2.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to leave that comment alone, since I know we disagree. Munch should have grabbed the ME games for $10 each during the Steam sales at the end of the year; I did. :cool:

As for you, since you never responded on Twitter and are never on IM, I gave the Uncharted 3 swag I had for you away. :nottalking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back