you can't have my tater tOTTs, 'cause I'm too hOTT for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graystone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Tater%20tots.jpg

all mine bitches

Dude change the title back to what it was in the first place....this one isnt as good.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Morning, new OTT.[/QUOTE]
I was awake when you went to sleep, and I'm still awake when you just got up. I think it's time for me to go to bed.

[quote name='zewone']I was awake when you went to sleep, and I'm still awake when you just got up. I think it's time for me to go to bed.[/QUOTE] :lol:

It was only four hours. I think you can hang in there. Always time for a siesta after a microwave burrito lunch. :lol:

I need to find a new baseball cap / hat for the summer time, in case my hair is fucked.

Anyone got any suggestions as to where I can look?

[quote name='Brak']I need to find a new baseball cap / hat for the summer time, in case my hair is fucked.

Anyone got any suggestions as to where I can look?[/QUOTE]The dumpster at any college with dorms on moving day. You can score lots of swag, but I'm sure some douches will realize they can't keep wearing their stupid ass baseball cap at all times in the working world.

[quote name='jmcc']The dumpster at any college with dorms on moving day. You can score lots of swag, but I'm sure some douches will realize they can't keep wearing their stupid ass baseball cap at all times in the working world.[/QUOTE]
I don't want an asshat.

[quote name='Brak']I don't want an asshat.[/QUOTE]Oh, you're too good for a garbage hat?! Fine!

Just buy some generic hat at a sport's store, shouldn't be too much.

I wanted to ask if anyone's had or know someone who has experienced pain on the left side of their face/jaw? Mine has been hurting for a week and I'm hoping to go to a doctor this week.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Not fans of guys with hot dogs/dicks stuffed in their mouth?[/quote]
If only that was it.

It's not views that really affect me. It's their entire worldview. You know those people that are so consumed by their religion that it basically clouds their entire way of thinking? That's them.

that... like, totally... like... I know man... my parents were always all like... hey... you better like... clean your room... or some shit... gay.

[quote name='jmcc']Oh, you're too good for a garbage hat?! Fine![/QUOTE]
Frat boy hat*

I found a blue camouflage "Castro" hat that I might buy. I used to have one, but I lost it.

The final boss in God of War almost ruined the entire, fucking *spectacular*, experience of the rest of the game (this was my first time playing it). Cheap as fuck, and not fun at all. That was on normal difficulty, too. Oh well. I'm very much looking forward to the second game.

jollydwarf's bastardization of Madness' "One Step Beyond" in his signature makes me want to commit homicide.

I'm going to start playing MLB 2K7. The way the sixaxis controller in the game is used is fucking stupid, so I have to switch to traditional batting. I wonder if the hit stick is fun to use at all? I can't imagine it is.

[quote name='mykevermin']The final boss in God of War almost ruined the entire, fucking *spectacular*, experience of the rest of the game (this was my first time playing it). Cheap as fuck, and not fun at all. That was on normal difficulty, too. Oh well. I'm very much looking forward to the second game.

jollydwarf's bastardization of Madness' "One Step Beyond" in his signature makes me want to commit homicide.

I'm going to start playing MLB 2K7. The way the sixaxis controller in the game is used is fucking stupid, so I have to switch to traditional batting. I wonder if the hit stick is fun to use at all? I can't imagine it is.[/QUOTE]

Madness?!?!

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA!!!!!!

[quote name='Kayden']that... like, totally... like... I know man... my parents were always all like... hey... you better like... clean your room... or some shit... gay.[/quote]

Yes, that also sucks.

[quote name='mykevermin']The final boss in God of War almost ruined the entire, fucking *spectacular*, experience of the rest of the game (this was my first time playing it). Cheap as fuck, and not fun at all. That was on normal difficulty, too. Oh well. I'm very much looking forward to the second game.

I'm going to start playing MLB 2K7. The way the sixaxis controller in the game is used is fucking stupid, so I have to switch to traditional batting. I wonder if the hit stick is fun to use at all? I can't imagine it is.[/QUOTE]
I was dissappointed in the final boss battle in God of War, too. So lame.

Woke up about half an hour ago. fucking daylight savings.

The part that ruined God of War for me was the grinder things that you have to climb up to get out of Hades. So fucking cheap and annoying.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']The part that ruined God of War for me was the grinder things that you have to climb up to get out of Hades. So fucking cheap and annoying.[/QUOTE]
I completely forgot about that. I think this "scene" was doomed from the start. After fighting through all of Pandora's Temple, all the energy comes to a climax at the end of that temple, and then you are thrown into a situation where you spend 15 minutes + simply running and jumping.

Made a french bread pizza (from scratch if you count using a store bought baguette and sauce 'from scratch') for lunch today. So good and so fucking easy.

[quote name='Eviltude']I completely forgot about that. I think this "scene" was doomed from the start. After fighting through all of Pandora's Temple, all the energy comes to a climax at the end of that temple, and then you are thrown into a situation where you spend 15 minutes + simply running and jumping.[/QUOTE]

There's actually quite a few spots where the flow of the game gets completely fucked up because of an abnormally difficult spot, whether its enemies or platforming.

Don't get me wrong, I like God of War but not enough to just run out and buy the second one. I'll consider renting it but that's about it.

Cable company must have updated the firmware of my DVR at some point in the last few weeks. It now has a faster FF and Rewind and can actually time slip properly. Before it would kick you out of whatever you were watching when the hour was up (so annoying) but now you can pick up a show 30 minutes in and continue to watch it uninterrupted until 10 minutes after the show really ended. (You know the way any Tivo/DVR should work from the get go...) Makes watching all the basketball this weekend way way easier.

If they'd just add a 'resume' feature so you can pick up any recorded show from the last point you were watching it, they'd have all the basics covered. But the extra quick FF does at least somewhat help with this. You just have to remember where you left off.

[quote name='wubb']Cable company must have updated the firmware of my DVR at some point in the last few weeks. It now has a faster FF and Rewind and can actually time slip properly. Before it would kick you out of whatever you were watching when the hour was up (so annoying) but now you can pick up a show 30 minutes in and continue to watch it uninterrupted until 10 minutes after the show really ended. (You know the way any Tivo/DVR should work from the get go...) Makes watching all the basketball this weekend way way easier.

If they'd just add a 'resume' feature so you can pick up any recorded show from the last point you were watching it, they'd have all the basics covered. But the extra quick FF does at least somewhat help with this. You just have to remember where you left off.[/quote]

Time Warner just updated our digital cable recently, and I can't say I like the changes. It does go faster, but the entire look of it is very unattractive. For about a week or so before it was done updating, it was insanely slow. There was a huge lag between a button press and the response. It was annoying.

This guy (the president again of the organization I'm in) is a dick. I have a personal issue going on that I don't fucking feel like meeting with him today, a goddamn Sunday, to talk about the schedule for next quarter. I emailed him last night, well over 12 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting, to let him know this. Yet he continues to harass me via phone and email about still wanting to meet. I didn't specify what the personal issue was in the email so a family member could have died for all he knows and all he cares about is being a fucking asshole. I've just been ignoring all his emails and calls pretending I'm not around. This guy is really being an asshole with no respect.

Pea Es: The personal issue is I broke up with my boyfriend last night. The distance and communication problems related to that were just too much. I don't want to go into it any further, but I was the one to break it off after much talk and deliberation. I'm sure you're all happy to hear that my relationship failed, but don't be a bunch of fucking assholes about it like this guy is being. We might get back together when he returns to the States, but as for right now it's just too much with him being 9000 miles away.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']This guy (the president again of the organization I'm in) is a dick. I have a personal issue going on that I don't fucking feel like meeting with him today, a goddamn Sunday, to talk about the schedule for next quarter. I emailed him last night, well over 12 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting, to let him know this. Yet he continues to harass me via phone and email about still wanting to meet. I didn't specify what the personal issue was in the email so a family member could have died for all he knows and all he cares about is being a fucking asshole. I've just been ignoring all his emails and calls pretending I'm not around. This guy is really being an asshole with no respect.

Pea Es: The personal issue is I broke up with my boyfriend last night. The distance and communication problems related to that were just too much. I don't want to go into it any further, but I was the one to break it off after much talk and deliberation. I'm sure you're all happy to hear that my relationship failed, but don't be a bunch of fucking assholes about it like this guy is being. We might get back together when he returns to the States, but as for right now it's just too much with him being 9000 miles away.[/QUOTE]

I know this doesn't mean much, but I'm sorry to hear that.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']

Pea Es: The personal issue is I broke up with my boyfriend last night. The distance and communication problems related to that were just too much. I don't want to go into it any further, but I was the one to break it off after much talk and deliberation. I'm sure you're all happy to hear that my relationship failed, but don't be a bunch of fucking assholes about it like this guy is being. We might get back together when he returns to the States, but as for right now it's just too much with him being 9000 miles away.[/quote]

No for real I am kidding sorry to hear that. Long distance realationships are tough as hell. I am in one right now and have been in the last 3 years....and i hate it. Seeing each other on just the weekend blows. But I love the girl so its worth it when she is not pissing me off.

[quote name='Soodmeg']No for real I am kidding sorry to hear that. Long distance realationships are tough as hell. I am in one right now and have been in the last 3 years....and i hate it. Seeing each other on just the weekend blows. But I love the girl so its worth it when she is not pissing me off.[/QUOTE]
Man I would kill to see him just on the weekend. I haven't seen him in almost 3 months. It was just too much for me to bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back