You Down with OTT (Yeah you know me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Work at the same place 10 years and receive 20 days vacation
2) Carry over an additional 9 days because there is never enough time to take said vacation.
3) Have kids and send them to a school where they schedule a graduation during business hours on a Wednesday.
4) ???
5) Profit

or;

1) Work for the State.

Netflix for iPhone!? I'm assuming that will only work in WiFi.

EDIT: Damn it's supposed to work over 3G!? I don't see how they'll make that look good since Youtube videos already look like poop.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why would I want to watch Netflix on that tiny screen?[/QUOTE]

Boobies?

Someone should make a netflix instant streaming boobies list. Something like Mr. Skin or whatever that smuck was who use to come on Howard Stern.

[quote name='Number83']1) Work at the same place 10 years and receive 20 days vacation
2) Carry over an additional 9 days because there is never enough time to take said vacation.
3) Have kids and send them to a school where they schedule a graduation during business hours on a Wednesday.
4) ???
5) Profit

or;

1) Work for the State.[/QUOTE]

Who the hell schedules a graduation for a Wednesday?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why would I want to watch Netflix on that tiny screen?[/QUOTE]

Why would you want to do *anything* on that tiny screen? :whistle2:#

The better question is: If I'm running netflix on 3G and I can't have an unlimited data plan, how much will AT&T rape me for?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why would you want to do *anything* on that tiny screen? :whistle2:#

The better question is: If I'm running netflix on 3G and I can't have an unlimited data plan, how much will AT&T rape me for?[/QUOTE]

For the old 5GB cap?

$75 if you have the DataPro plan, or $375 if you have the DataPlus plan and forget to switch to the pro plan.

:rofl:

I wonder if Jobs feels like an asshole for showing off all these new data-heavy features(like sharing 720p HD vids) knowing new customers in the US will get raped for data charges.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why would you want to do *anything* on that tiny screen? :whistle2:#

The better question is: If I'm running netflix on 3G and I can't have an unlimited data plan, how much will AT&T rape me for?[/QUOTE]

From what I've read it seems that the unlimited plan might still be around, but tethering will still cost you $20 or so as an additional fee.

Awesome, I'm getting the 16GB 4G when it comes out. I figure I should be able to sell my 3G with case, screen protector and car charger for at least $100.

Only problem is that I will be in Kansas City then, I gotta find a nearby Apple Store.

[quote name='darthbudge']Awesome, I'm getting the 16GB 4G when it comes out. I figure I should be able to sell my 3G with case, screen protector and car charger for at least $100.
[/QUOTE]

Is the case still that DLo one?

[quote name='darthbudge']Awesome, I'm getting the 16GB 4G when it comes out. I figure I should be able to sell my 3G with case, screen protector and car charger for at least $100.

Only problem is that I will be in Kansas City then, I gotta find a nearby Apple Store.[/QUOTE]

I wish I would have used a screen protector since I owned my 3G, I'm sure the couple scratches that I have on it will lower the resale value when the time comes to get rid of it and upgrade.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I wish I would have used a screen protector since I owned my 3G, I'm sure the couple scratches that I have on it will lower the resale value when the time comes to get rid of it and upgrade.[/QUOTE]

Haven't you wanted to bail from AT&T and the Apple ship for awhile now?

I meant upgrade as an open ended term. Not sure with what and with who I'm going with yet.

Just saw a used iPhone 3G 8GB sell on eBay for $244 so it's kinda tempting to upgrade to the 4G for almost free if I can at least make $200 on it.

Also, I was waiting on the Windows phone but a co-worker of mine is friends with a big wig at Microsoft and he said that his buddy has had some on hands time with the phone and he said its no bueno, and they're far from getting it working how they want it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I meant upgrade as an open ended term. Not sure with what and with who I'm going with yet.

Just saw a used iPhone 3G 8GB sell on eBay for $244 so it's kinda tempting to upgrade to the 4G for almost free if I can at least make $200 on it.

Also, I was waiting on the Windows phone but a co-worker of mine is friends with a big wig at Microsoft and he said that his buddy has had some on hands time with the phone and he said its no bueno, and they're far from getting it working how they want it.[/QUOTE]

My 2G 16gb with a flawless screen and some dings in the back, complete with all factory stuff, and 3 hard plastic cases, sold for $200.

Windows Phone a dissapointment? How unsurprising.

But that's what they get for trying to ape all of the worst traits of the iOS.

Interpol Hey gang,

We'd like to take a moment to introduce you to our new editions:
Two fresh faces who will be joining us live on our upcoming tours.

...On Bass: Dave Pajo

Pajo has a vast body of work. He was the guitarist for Slint. He has recorded as
Papa M and Ariel M. And he has worked with Tortoise, Will Oldham, Zwan, and numerous
other artists. So, you know....do the math. ......

I hope someone bites on my TL and my CL ad. I listed that Band Hero bundle I bought along with a copy of LRB to try and see if I can get rid of it for some PSP shit.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I went to war with the spiders. Cleaned most of them out. I left a few though so they can eat other bugs. Guess I'll just have to try to control the population.[/QUOTE]

Look at you, Mr. Ecosystem coordinator.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You could always just get them a points card, or buy a code from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

No, I was looking to sell the points I already have.

Finally got around to beating God of War again. Now to finally move on to God of War II sometime before I get God of War III.

I can't wait for tomorrow. Just ordered a PSP from BB with 20 percent Bing Cashback and then got Peace Walker from Amazon with release date delivery. Now I don't have to worry about the ugly ass green and I saved enough to justify not buying the bundle.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Really? I thought you could. Lame.[/QUOTE]

You were able to, just not in the manner of transferring points between accounts.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I don't think you've ever been able to.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']You could never do that, dumb ass.[/QUOTE]

You could, in the sense that MS had a gifting program where someone could buy points for you as a gift and the code would come to your email address -- much like amazon will allow you to do now. This lead to one of the first shady points deals -- some of here got in on it back when. It lead to the random ass "hey, your points balance randomly decreased by a random amount" effect.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How long ago?[/QUOTE]

Accepted the "best offer" a week ago, give or take. Buyer paid Thursday, I shipped Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back