Anyone seen this...

http://www.azpunk.com/
go there for video^^^^

posted on http://www.thorprecords.com/news/index.php
Glenn Danzig VS. Danny NSK
----- Original Message -----
To: andy thorprecords
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2004 9:26 AM
Subject: I beat up Glen Danzig last night!

Bad show with Danzig last night. I posted this on Blabbermouth.com before he tries to sue me for knocking him out. Read this and die with laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before crazy rumors begin to spread I would like to explain what happened:

North Side Kings were to play with Danzig last night in Tuba City, Arizona. To make a long story short the whole show was a disaster and a few bands got bumped off. Mr. Danzig (or his managment??) refused to push back the original scheduled time slot so North Side Kings and Rapid Fire would have to play "after" his set. Whatever- we agreeded to play later because we drove 6 hours and didn't feel like going home without playing.

Needless to say, as soon as Danzig was finished, the venue turned on the lights and Danzigs crew and the staging company began to take the stage apart almost instantly. I confronted Mr. Danzig backsatge while he was signing autographs and told him I thought he was an asshole because of his "rockstar" attitude and no consideration twords the FEW other bands that got bumped off tonight. In a fit of rage he turned around and slammed me into the wall yelling "fuck you motherfucker" trying to be a big toughguy in front of his fans. I -in self defence punched him in the face knocking him out as he was attacking me again. He went down, bleeding from his mouth, eyes rolled back, and in shock that he got knocked to the floor so quickly.

A friend happened to tape the entire incident and this is all documented. Many witnesses saw him attack me, and I did what any man would do.

It was unfortunate that this went the way it did -and I hoped Glen Danzig learned a valuable lession tonight - Do not lay your hands on anyone unless you can handle what may happen.

I aploigize for nothing, except for the poor little kids that had to witness this big asshole get his ass kicked in a matter of seconds.....

Danny M
North Side Kings

That was great. I hate Glenn. My favorite part though is the girl who keeps yelling "it was a cheap shot motherfucker" after seeing her hero go down.

That tape was so fucked up at the end. Like one frame a second! And boy did that bitch need to shut the fuck up. Cheap shot? What is she talking about? She clearly has never been in a fight. Danzig got what he deserved.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmnnnnnnn!!! :shock: :shock:

That was a great shot! However, I really didn't see Danzig go after him a second time after he initially pushed the fat dude like that dude said he did. He pretty much hit him immediately after he was pushed. It was a damn good punch, though.

Even though the guy was wrong about Danzig coming at him a second time, Danzig still deserved the hit. I've watched this at least 20 times already.

[quote name='Supernothing']Even though the guy was wrong about Danzig coming at him a second time, Danzig still deserved the hit. I've watched this at least 20 times already.[/quote]

Geez, that was a hard hit. Honestly, I have no idea who the hell Danzig is. Can you give me some info. He looked like he wasn't a small dude either. Does he have a rep for being a tough guy or something?

Yep, supposedly he's one guy almost everyone says they will never mess with. Henry Rollins even says that and he's a thicky guy.

Danzig used to be in the Misfits,

now he's just Danzig, had a big hit years ago called "Mother".

why the hell must every video i try to view be in Qucktime format!??... something is wrong with my quicktime or somethin b/c i hardly ever find a quicktime video that i can actually watch.

[quote name='Cracka']why the hell must every video i try to view be in Qucktime format!??... something is wrong with my quicktime or somethin b/c i hardly ever find a quicktime video that i can actually watch.[/quote]

Buh? They all seem to be in mpeg format from what I can see.

Thats awsome...i've always heard he was a moron! Too bad he didnt knock out all those stupid danzig fans yelling at him as well.

I love the Misfits, but Danzig has turned into a "I'm more hardcore than you"asshole over the past few years. Good to see he got what was coming to him.

Hey, the cockmonger got what he deserved. You don't put your hands on someone and not expect to get something back for it. It looks like excessive force, but he just punched me in the right spot. BTW, has anybody seen that episode of ATHF w/ Danzig in it? Wish they could somehow add this Danny M. bloke and have him knock him the fook out again.

it's pretty cool that danzig "got his mouth blew out" as they say, but it would be way cooler if the north side kings were actually a good band. but in the end they win, because that guy got to punch danzig AND they are going to get more attention than they deserve because of it.

[quote name='thatstoobad']it's pretty cool that danzig "got his mouth blew out" as they say, but it would be way cooler if the north side kings were actually a good band. but in the end they win, because that guy got to punch danzig AND they are going to get more attention than they deserve because of it.[/quote]

I never heard of either band before today, but what Danny M did certainly deserves my respect. Hey, fat punches hurt more than you may think. Fat people's muscles may not seem that big but they are usually strong because they are used to carrying a lot of weight around and they get a lot of momentum when they swing.

But he was remarkably fast for a fat guy. Danzig didn't even have a chance to block or duck the punch.

Should have stayed with the Misfits :lol:
My b/f saw him and Samhain (sp?) play a few years ago at a Metalfest type concert. He was the headliner then, too. He said he saw Danzig signing some chicks boobs after the set. What a nice guy.

[quote name='6669']He said he saw Danzig signing some chicks boobs after the set. What a nice guy.[/quote] Not quite sure what's wrong with that. :lol:

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='6669']He said he saw Danzig signing some chicks boobs after the set. What a nice guy.[/quote] Not quite sure what's wrong with that. :lol:[/quote]

Only the right thing to do for an admiring fan, IMHO. :p

That is definately something that will keep me laughing for awhile to come. I definately think he deserved it. I do have to admire the speed with which it was delivered. Kudo's for a job well done, and you do have to love the loud annoying chick. Funny funny stuff.

[quote name='SilveRaven']and you do have to love the loud annoying chick. [/quote]

I admire the crack at the time of impact more.

bread's done
Back