You got knocked the shaq-fu out!

GuilewasNK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
GuilewasNK's most painful elimination of the day....(it's not gross)

Click on the "No thumbnail" pic and the gif will load. About 480 kb.

:shock:

Look at the dude in the orange in the background, he knew it was going to hurt.

[quote name='Kain Vincent']Ouch.

This video is also painful too (it's nothing gross)[/QUOTE]

I've seen that one before. I have made a music video with it. Those guys proved why "a mind is a terrible thing to waste."

I wonder if the girl was looking at a giant screen showing that guy running and then she saw herself right before she was about to get hit.

[quote name='Ragingbull2380']I wonder if the girl was looking at a giant screen showing that guy running and then she saw herself right before she was about to get hit.[/QUOTE]

I think it was like a track practice or something and she was going home and everyone was yelling at her to watch out. and she was like what... *smack*

Anyone have a link to those two black guys fighting in a backyard and the one huge dude fucks the other guy up so bad his eyeball is disgusting? I've been looking for it and I'm having trouble finding it.

[quote name='zewone']Anyone have a link to those two black guys fighting in a backyard and the one huge dude fucks the other guy up so bad his eyeball is disgusting? I've been looking for it and I'm having trouble finding it.[/QUOTE] Never heard of that one.

I usually don't rejoice at the misery of others, but that is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Stupidity is funny.

[quote name='dcfox']What a bunch of idiots.[/QUOTE]
yup. What did they think would happen when you jump from a rooftop and land on your feet while holding someone upside down?

the best part is "Dude whats wrong?" "Is something the matter?" "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAHHHH!!!!"

ouch. man that hellraiser was crying real bad.

I love how they kept filming through all the screaming. Here's another good knockout:

hoopskick0nh.gif

"Finish him, bert! Finish that muthafucka! Finish that nigga! I told yew, nigga, I been roll wit him for a while, I know what mah dawg do."

Wow. It almost makes me want to start a fight club in my backyard.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I love how they kept filming through all the screaming. [/QUOTE]

The best part was the screaming. Wtf did they expect, a cushy landing and a pint afterwards? Damn.

Messed up stuff but certainly entertaining in a Jackass sort of way :)

I'm actually looking for a non-violent video that was posted on CAG with the guy who was doing back flips and stuff and kicking a soccer ball. That guy could jump pretty damn high I wish I could do that.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']They were lucky they could move at all after hitting their spines with the Earth.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping for a compund facture or two. Some protruding bone, gushing blood would have been good.

[quote name='opportunity777']Messed up stuff but certainly entertaining in a Jackass sort of way :)

I'm actually looking for a non-violent video that was posted on CAG with the guy who was doing back flips and stuff and kicking a soccer ball. That guy could jump pretty damn high I wish I could do that.[/QUOTE]

I believe I have that on a CD at home. When I get off work I'll check and post it if I have it.

[quote name='Tiphireth']I was hoping for a compund facture or two. Some protruding bone, gushing blood would have been good.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if the guy who landed on the table first broke his ass or not :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I believe I have that on a CD at home. When I get off work I'll check and post it if I have it.[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome if you could find it. I tried searching the threads for it several times, but I don't remember clearly what the thread was about or even the filename.

[quote name='opportunity777']I wonder if the guy who landed on the table first broke his ass or not :lol:[/QUOTE]

If he didn't have a broken ass I'll be surprised. You can crack a tailbone with less force than what he hit with.

[quote name='opportunity777']I wonder if the guy who landed on the table first broke his ass or not :lol:[/QUOTE]

A shattered coccyx should be nice and painful. Hell, if that were my kid, I'd start kicking his dumb ass while he's laying htere screaming because
1. He put his friend in danger,
2. He jumped off my fucking house and ruined my fucking table and fucking lawn,
3. He just needs to be beaten in case he tries that again.

[quote name='Tiphireth']A shattered coccyx should be nice and painful. Hell, if that were my kid, I'd start kicking his dumb ass while he's laying htere screaming because
1. He put his friend in danger,
2. He jumped off my fucking house and ruined my fucking table and fucking lawn,
3. He just needs to be beaten in case he tries that again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but we know what would happen ... that jackass kid of his would probably call the cops and say he was abused. I would actually take him to Mexico or some other country that has really lax laws about beating your kids and THEN beat the piss out of him :)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']The thing is that with the position he held his friend in the friend was lucky not to have a broken neck.[/QUOTE]

The guy in blue didn't break his neck only because his friend's ass hits the table first and causes the position to change. He actually was the more fortunate one since the yellow guy cushioned the fall a bit by taking the majority of the impact. I agree with Tiphireth though I would definitely open up a can of whoop ass if that was my kid doing that shit.

I still wonder what makes kids jump the fuck off of roofs, and in a bodyslamming position, no less. "Oh, mommy will catch us"? Seriouslah.

Maybe the particle board from the broken table impaled one of the kids. That'd be nice.

The craziest thing I remember doing as a kid was jumping my bike off of ramps. Never once did I say "I think I'll jump ass first off the roof onto the Earth".

bread's done
Back